10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Castralvo Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castralvo Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Castralvo Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castralvo Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castralvo Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Castralvo Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Castralvo Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Castralvo Aragon:
Fonda Del Tozal
One of our best sellers in Teruel! Set in a guest house dating from the 16th-century, Fonda Del Tozal offers rustic-style rooms with private bathrooms. Located in Teruel’s charming old town, a UNESCO Wolrd Heritage Site, it is set next the old city walls.Each heated room at Fonda Del Tozal has beamed ceilings, antique furniture and a TV. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The property’s former stables have been converted into a traditional tavern, where you can taste Teruel’s ham and cheese. A discount is offered to guests in Café 1900, in Torico Square.Staff can provide tourist information. Dinópolis Dinosaur Park is a 10-minute drive away. Javalambre Ski Resort is a 50-minute drive from the guest house, while Alto Tajo Park is less than 50 mi away. Valencia and the coast can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- Ancient building really cool in a funky sort of way
- I was attracted by the rustic charm and I wasn’t disappointed. The history of the building oozed out of the walls. The staff were friendly. The booking in and accessing the accommodation was easy enough. The rooms are utterly charming. You are able to pull up outside to unload but then the best place to move the car to is to the underground carpark at the bus station ( a couple of hundred metres away). The centre of the old town is on the doorstep with a varied mix of shops and eateries.
- Historic building in historic center was perfect to experience Teruel. Attached to a bar popular with locals, but sound didn’t carry. Room with three double beds, one in private area, worked great for us. Nice large bathroom.
- It is a really nice place to stay if you are traveling with friends or if you are having a romantic weekend. We really enjoyed a room, staff and location is amazing. The bar on the first floor is nice and staff is really helpful and friendly.
- Excellent location to old city. Hotel staff was not present for most of our visit. Sink in bathroom did not have a hot water faucet. I seem to recall getting a notice that we would get a lower rate, but it wasn’t explained. Good value and good location.
Hostal Amantes De Teruel
Hostal Amantes De Teruel has rooms in Teruel. The property is located 600 feet from Dinopolis. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.
- We went with 2 children (5 and 10 years), after having read some negative comments, I was a little worried. But everything was perfect. If you know beforehand that the reception is only available from 12.00 – 21.00 it’s not a problem. But maybe they should publish this information more clearly. The fact that there is no bar / restaurant also not a problem (it’s a hostal after all), as there were 2 bars only a few doors away that offered a very good breakfast. The room was clean, warm, comfortable for a a family of four for 2 nights. They recommended us some great eateries for dinner. We had a perfect weekend.
- Good location only 5/10 minute walk to the main plaza area where all the shops bars and restaurants are.
- Good price, very close to centre of town (take the elevator to the old town) and friendly reception
- Very clean, and warm, important in Teruel which gets very cold in winter/at night.
la proximidad al centro historico de la ciudad.
la comodidad de la habitación.
Hostal El Cartero
Hostal El Cartero is located in the center of Teruel and around 12 mi from the Sierra de Albarracín Mountains. This guest house features free Wi-Fi access throughout.Rooms at the Cartero are comfortable and feature a TV, air conditioning and heating. All rooms have a private bathroom.Facilities at the Cartero include a TV and games room. There is also a drinks machine and a tour desk which can organize motorcycle routes.A fridge is available on request and subject to availability. There is a microwave in the common area, for all guests to use. You can park your bicycle for free on site and pet sitting is offered.The Cartero is around 19 mi from the medieval town of Albarracín and Valencia and Castellón de la Plana can be reached in just over 90 minutes, by car. The A-23 motorway is within 1.2 mi of the guest house.
Cama comoda y sabanas impecables.Situacion al centro muy buena,para hacer noche y ver Teruel sin que te salga un ojo de la cara.
A partir de las 18:00 ponen calefacción durante toda la noche y no te enteras del frío, es estupendo!!!
- La ubicación, por su cercanía al casco histórico y por la tranquilidad de la zona y facilidad para aparcar.
- Dobra lokalizacja, nie ma problemu z parkowaniem niedaleko, miło, Dobra informacja od obsługi.
No había leche sin lactosa y al día siguiente nos la proporcionó.
Estuvimos en tercera planta, sin ruidos.
- El personal es muy agradable y atento, las instalaciones son cómodas y ofrecen un buen servicio, además se puede disfrut
- Cama comoda y sabanas impecables.Situacion al centro muy buena,para hacer noche y ver Teruel sin que te salga un ojo de la cara.
Set in the charming, historic town of Teruel, Hostal Aragón is a 5-minute walk from the cathedral. It features free Wi-Fi and rooms with private bathrooms.The Aragón has simple décor. Its heated rooms have flat-screen TVs.Cafes, bars and restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the Hostal.The Aragón is within walking distance of examples of Teruel’s famous Mudéjar architecture. La Escalinata Monument is 800 feet away, while Plaza de Torico is a 5-minute walk away.
- Location is perfect. Guaranteed comfort and cleanliness.
- This wass my 2nd time to stay in the Hostal since a year ago. The single room with a full bed and bigger bathroom I got last year was far better than what I had this time. I went for the location.
- Nice location near heart of city and active areas. Cute town.
- Friendly staff, the location of the hostal was very close to the museum of the amantes
- Terrific location in a very good part of Teruel, near all the important sites, and on a quiet side street. The hostal has an elevator, which helped a lot, although it’s kind of small. The staff was very friendly and helpful, giving us suggestions for free parking and restaurants. The room was very clean and spacious.
Located in Teruel and within 0.7 miles of Dinopolis, Hostal Serruchi has a bar, non-smoking rooms, and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bidet and a hair dryer.
- Muy bien situado, el personal super amable. Todo muy limpio
- La habitación disponible de nevera y microondas que al viajar con niños te facilita mucho alguna cena y los desayunos
- La limpieza y la amabilidad del personal que trabaja
Todo perfecto ubicacion excelente. Muy limpio y tranquilo habitacion en perfecto estado.
- Estaba todo limpísimo y el personal muy amable. Las camas muy cómodas y las toallas pareían nuevas.Totalmente recomendable
A 5-minute walk from Teruel Cathedral, Hostal Alcazaba features a restaurant and rooms with flat-screen TVs. It is within walking distance of examples of Teruel’s famous Mudéjar architecture.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Alcazaba has a private bathroom. All rooms have cable TV channels and heating.The Gran Café de Teruel has 19th-century style décor and serves traditional Spanish cuisine, including tapas dishes. The Sport Tavern bar features live music.Set in Teruel’s old town, Hostal Alcazaba is less than 650 feet from Plaza del Torico and La Escalinata Monument. The town’s aqueduct is a 5-minute walk away.
- The location is amazing, you will find everything you need near by. The room is nice. I wouldn’t call it cozy, but it is definitely comfortable and clean.
- Location is very central. staff very helpful and friendly. Great atmosphere in the bar/cafe onthe ground floor.
- Not a chain hotel. Nice cafe downstairs. Helpful staff. Central location.nice traditional breakfasts.
- the tapas were large and more like rationes. Staff were friendly and attentive.
- Very well situated. Easy to access. Very nice restaurant.
Hostal El Busto
Located in Teruel and with Dinopolis reachable within 1.1 miles, Hostal El Busto has a terrace, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.
- El personal muy amable y la zona del alojamiento muy tranquila, aunque para ir al centro de Teruel teníamos que coger el coche (2 minutos).
- El personal encantador. La verdad que he estado muy agusto y la.comida buenísima. Si vuelvo a Teruel repetiré.
- Hay un telefono para cuando cierran q llamas y se presentan en nada para atenderte, viven verca.
- El personal del hostal era muy bueno incluyendo a camareros y a la chica de recepción. Es un buen lugar situado cerca del centro.
El lugar es muy traquilo, a una buena distancia del centro, el lado del transporte publico, muy buenos anfitriones.
Me quede muy satisfecho.
Albergue Camarena De La Sierra
This guest house is located in the center of Camarena de la Sierra, just 9.3 mi from Javalambre Ski Resort. It offers spacious accommodations with mountain views and sells ski passes.All rooms at Albergue Camarena De La Sierra feature central heating and a simple décor. Each includes a bathroom with bath tub and offers views of the town and surrounding countryside.There is a café at the guest house and packed lunches are available upon request. There are also several restaurants in town.Guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the area, including hiking, cycling and skiing. Bicycle rental is available at the Albergue Camarena De La Sierra.Valdelinares Ski Resort is 40 mi away, or about 1 hours’ drive. The A-23 Mudéjar Motorway connecting Valencia and Zaragoza is 9.3 mi away. Teruel can be reached in about 35 minutes’ by car.
- La habitación limpia.El desayuno cafe zumo pan aceite beicon jamon y queso.Fataba tomate..El cafe te lo sirven ellos..deberian tener unos termoos ..yo es que soy de muchos cafes.
- Lo mejor, el cambio de la calidad y la cantidad de comida en el desayuno y cena, han superado con creces a lo que nos dieron el año pasado, y los trabajadores estupendos, si duda, para volver a repetir el año que viene
- Con el frío que hacía no quitaron la calefacción en ningún momento y el personal adorable y amable.
- Las habitaciones eran muy acogedoras y la ubicación muy bonita
- El chico del Albergue era muy agradable y muy atento. El desayuno muy completo.
Hostal El Olmo
Surrounded by Sierra de Javalambre Mountain Range, Hostal El Olmo is located in Camarena de la Sierra. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each room with rustic-style and heating features a TV and private bathroom with a hydro massage shower and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a bar and tour desk available for guests.Hostal El Olmo is 10 minutes’ drive from Javalambre Ski Station and 9.3 mi from Puebla de San Miguel Nature Reserve. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or skiing. Teruel is a 30-minute drive from the property.
- Massage jet shower after 4hr walk. No need for the car, bus three times a week. We got made sandwiches, as we left early for walk. Very friendly hosts, great food, including fish & chips, spanish style. Loved everything, great waterfalls, mountains and forest.
- Kind and helpful staff. Good food. Amazing location in the mountains
- El trato del personal, tiene servicio de habitación todos los días, un menú en el restaurante económico, abundante y bueno. Buena calefacción y buenas vistas
- La familia que lo lleva es encantadora y te hace sentir como en casa desde el primer momento. Habitación muy cómoda y sobre todo muy acogedora. Aconsejamos este establecimiento para todas las personas que deseen pasar unos días rodeados de naturaleza, buena comida y gente fantástica.
- La atención de Daniel fue magnífica, siempre atento, volvería sin duda y desayunar esas ricas tostadas con jamón y tomate. Esta todo muy limpio, las camas muy cómodas y la ducha de hidromasaje genial.
Hostal La Vega Peralejos
Hostal La Vega Peralejos is set in Peralejos, 11 mi from Teruel.Rooms are fitted with a TV.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Albarracín is 22 mi from Hostal La Vega Peralejos, while Mora de Rubielos is 22 mi away.
- Lucas is an excellent host and he goes out of his way to please. He knows how to cook for celiacs. The place has an excellent garage to store Motorcycles.
- Molt net. L’atenció dels propietaris fantàstica. Cuina casolana molt bona.
- El desayuno y la cena que fue lo que usamos espectacular y el personal de 12
- El trato del personal. Es un negocio familiar con un trato magnífico.
La habitación era muy grande, teniendo en cuenta que éramos 4 personas. Comida casera, buena atención del personal, son muy majos, las instalaciones nuevas y limpias, con buena calefacción para ser diciembre, cerca de Teruel.
Lo recomendamos totalmente.
Top Guest Houses In Castralvo Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Castralvo Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Castralvo Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Castralvo Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!