10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Castildelgado Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castildelgado Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Castildelgado Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castildelgado Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castildelgado Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Castildelgado Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Castildelgado Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Castildelgado Castile And Leon:
Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, El Chocolatero is located in Castildelgado. This guest house offers rooms with free WiFi. Public parking is available.All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors, and the private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries. A wardrobe and a TV are also available. Bed linen and towels are provided.Belorado is 5.6 mi from El Chocolatero, and Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a 12-minute drive away. Burgos and Logroño are both 37 mi from the property. Montes Obarenes-San Zadornil Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive from this guest house.
- Other reviews have dismissed this as a noisy truck stop. We found a room at the back was quiet and Truckers only go to somewhere where the food is good. After 9 days of rather similar if good value Spanish Pilgrims Menus, it was a relief to return to fried eggs and bacon, bread and a bottle of wine for under 10 Euros each served in the Bar.
- This is a truck stop! Not a hotel for recreational travelers. Noisy traffic of trucks and highway all night long.
- The decoration was cute, and for a hostel-like hotel, it was better than expected
- La cama era muy cómoda y muy limpia las habitaciones.
- Ik vond het fijn dat er een bar en restaurant bij waren.
Hostal la Catedral
Set in Santo Domingo de la Calzada’s historic center, a 30-minute drive from Logroño, Hostal la Catedral is a guest house with rooms offering free WiFi and a balcony.Each modern room comes with a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour reception and a shared lounge area for guests.Burgos is within an hour’s drive of Hostal la Catedral. The Sierras de Demanda, Urbión, Cebollera y Cameros Mountain Range is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- The location was convenient for walking the Camino.
- This was a great location. Rooms were very comfortable with nice views. The bathrooms were large. It was very quiet and private.
- It is a lovely building at the top of the main street, perfect base to explore this delightful town from. We enjoyed our stay here very much.
- Location was great and staff very welcoming and helpful.
- Everything..the room very comfortable. Great breakfast and our host was very accommodating drove us back the next morning to get back on the Camino
Located in a renovated Cistercian abbey in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, this guest house offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. The A-12 Camino de Santiago Highway is 1.7 mi away.All rooms at Hospedería Cisterciense feature parquet floors and functional wooden furniture. Each is equipped with a TV and has a private bathroom with a bath tub.The guest house is just 5 minutes’ walk from El Salvador Cathedral and just 650 feet from Plaza de la Alameda. Here you will find plenty of restaurants, cafés and shops.Hospedería Cisterciense is 29 mi from Logroño and 42 mi from Burgos.
- The staff was extremely helpful. The meals served in the dining room were really good and a wonderful value for the money. The location couldn’t be beaten, close to the city center and all the restaurants.
- Very clean and neat hotel run by the Sisters. Spare but nicely furnished room, and two fluffy towels, a luxury for walking the camino as I am.
- The hotel is very unique in that it is run by nuns so we felt a nice vibe while there particularly since we were on the Camino in such a historic city. The rooms were newer and super clean. A top priority to us after hiking all day. We liked staying there very much.
- The location s fantastic, the good sisters were very kind, fully equipped kitchen and generally very quiet and clean.
- The nuns were so friendly and helpful. The room was small but perfect. Great location to shops and food
Surrounded by an oak forest and beautiful lakes, Casa Victoria is located in Cirueña. It features a terrace and free Wi-Fi access in all areas.Including wooden ceiling beams, all rooms feature marble floors and a TV. Each has a bathroom with shower. Guests can use the common kitchen, washing machine and dryer.Casa Victoria is 1,000 feet from Rioja Alta Golf Club and its restaurant. Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 3.1 mi away. Vitoria Airport is 31 mi away.
- Location was excellent and the dog was very sweet. The local albergue seemed a much better value. The dinner was not good at the albergue, arranged by Francisco, but he did allow me to eat pasta instead because fish was too salty to eat. Very basic and unsatisfying dinner so I skipped breakfast the next day. Stay at the blue and yellow albergue instead!
- The easy warm welcome. Kind hosts who helped us with our Camino arrangements. Great evening meal.
- Francisco, the owner, was super friendly and helpful…. facilities felt new… he washed and dried clothes on a Sunday and facilitated our inclusion in the dinner at the Albergue location…
- The room was like your gramma’ guest room. Not like a hostel. Quilts, embroidered sheets, antiques, art, bidet, good towels. Very comfy.
- Very luxurious and a special treat. Window overlooked plaza.
Featuring free hiking trips with a guide, Hostal Adela is located in Pradoluengo. This guest house offers free breakfast, an on-site restaurant and bar, a shared terrace and free WiFi.Each room here will provide you with a desk, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower. You can enjoy views of the surrounding mountains from all the room, and some of them have a balcony.At Hostal Adela you will find a nightclub, meeting facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The guest house is 26 mi from Museo Burgos, 23 mi from Charterhouse of Miraflores and 24 mi from Burgos – Rosa de Lima Train Station. Vitoria Airport is 45 mi away.
- Easy to find in the main square. Friendly welcome. Basic accommodation that met our needs.
- This is a nice hotel with friendly staff and comfortable bedrooms. It was a good stop over
- Great location in remote village but lots of local atmosphere! Restaurant food brilliant and super value at Adela , but very little English spoken unless you find the really helpful Cuban waitress!
- La habitación era muy cómoda y nueva! Muchas facilidades y personal muy amable.
- Es un lugar entrañable, donde tratan de hacerte comoda la estancia, apto para personas sencillas, aun asi se adaptaron a unas necesidades especiales que tuvimos, gracias
Offering à la carte restaurant, Hostal Patrón is located in the small village of Castañares de Rioja. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and free public parking is available nearby.All air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, and an private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are included.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and the bar-restaurant inside the property serves traditional local dishes.Set in the center of La Rioja Region, Hostal Patrón is a 35-minute drive from Logroño. Several outdoor activities can be enjoyed in Ezcaray, Haro or Santo Domingo, within 20 minutes of the guest house. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 25 mi away.
- it is a family run place. informal. bed was the best, and i looked out over a garden and the village church. breakfast was basic. they own a restaurant as well and that was a pleasant experience with reasonable prices. a house wine which was fine. car parking is easy enuf once you know where you can go.
- The place is a very good and quite. The personnel is very friendly and treated us very well. The breakfast was very good. The room was so big and spacious! We had lovely evening in two of bars in the city. We had very positive surprise!
- On the route , so this was more then enough. Watched soccer ⚽️ in the bar with owner , great 👍 great
- Just a drive from Haro and a good price. Very new and the breakfast was great. Staff very nice.
- Llegando al pueblo, que se conserva auténtico como hace varias décadas, no te puedes imaginar el nivel de las instalaciones del hostal, nuevo, limpio y muy confortable. Los gestores, todos muy cercanos y amables.
One of our best sellers in Santo Domingo de la Calzada! Offering free WiFi, Pensión Miguel is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada.Logroño is 29 miles from the guesthouse, while Haro is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 40 miles from Pensión Miguel.
- The lady who greeted us was very nice! We had 3 to a room w 3 twin beds. Right near the Camino where we walked. Across a street and we had places to eat. Shared bathroom, 2 on the floor. Never an issue, they were available when we needed them.
- Our host was incredibly friendly and helpful in getting us situated once we arrived. Couldn’t recommend Hostal Miguel highly enough.
- The owner was very kind, he located our packs to make sure they would be delivered, very clean and nice place
- Warm welcome and conveniently located near restaurants and bars. A short walk to the Cathedral. The room was adequate and cozy. I really liked that there was a sink in the room.
- Very clean and comfortable room. The shower was tiny and difficult to manage. However, the place is a grat value.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, RoomConcept Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Logroño is 26 mi from RoomConcept Hostel, while Haro is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 35 mi from the property.
- Super clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Israel. It is a great location as well. Don’t hesitate to book a stay.
- Staff was so helpful. Room was very comfortable and neat. Close to shops and restaurants.
- Couldn’t ask for anything more while on the Camino. Super clean and well thought out hostel.
- The double room was clean, comfortable and well designed. The staff was present and generally helpful.
- Love the clean, fresh smelling, newly renovated hotel and friendly staff! I will recommend to anyone staying!
Hostal Pancorbo is located in Pancorbo and features a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can use a bar.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom and a bath or shower, and certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms have a desk.Guests at Hostal Pancorbo can enjoy a continental breakfast.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Haro is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 36 miles from Hostal Pancorbo.
- The staff is friendly and there is a restaurant on first floor, so I had my dinner and went direct to my room.
- Meal was very good and the drinks were very cheap.
- No problem with our three cats. Ask for the room on the second floor with the large walk in closet.
- The views to the town, the hostel near the road and The bathroom
- Staff helpful and kindly. Police is always outside due to traffic Road. Coffee next to hostel for drinks and food.
Set in Belorado city center, Pension Toñi features accommodations with private terraces. This guest house offers a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Free WiFi is included.At the guest house each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Burgos is 27 mi from Pension Toñi, while Haro is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 80 mi from the accommodations.
- Location & helpfulness of staff. We were in. Double room w private bathroom.
- Super nice and clean room, great location. Toñi was very nice.
- Great location, one block off the Camino. 2-3 blocks to the main plaza and restaurants. The hostess lives in the Pension. She was very accommodating and provided us a larger room than we had reserved. The room was very clean and functional. There was a balcony that was convenient for drying laundry. The hostess was also helpful in providing directions to nearby grocery stores, restaurants and bars open early for coffee.
- It will be plus if there is a hot drinking water available. All is good. Close to most of necessities
- Very friendly and helpful owner and daughter. Easy access to the Camino, restaurant and supermarket.
Top Guest Houses In Castildelgado Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Castildelgado Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Castildelgado Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Castildelgado Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!