10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cástaras Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cástaras Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cástaras Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cástaras Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cástaras Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cástaras Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cástaras Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cástaras Andalucía:
One of our top picks in Órgiva.The charming Casa Jazmin is in the Órgiva district of the Alpujarra Mountains and offers a rooftop terrace with stunning views. The yard features a pool and fruit trees.The rooms at Casa Jazmin are individually decorated and enjoy views of the surrounding mountains. They come with a private bathroom, air conditioning and heating.Located between Sierra de Lujar and Sierra Nevada, Órgiva is just a 30-minute drive from the coastal resorts of Motril and Almuñécar. Popular activities in the area include hiking, cycling and skiing in the winter.
Very sweet, artistic, personal place at a very reasonable price. Extremely quiet, with an enjoyable garden where a simple breakfast is served and you can spend the hottest hours in the shade or in the pool. Rooms are beautiful, and everything is decorated with a personal touch that reveals a lot of care for the place and the guests. The hosts are helpful, kind, and thoughtful without being intrusive.
If you go, ask for the walk that leads you to the cemetery and a mountain peak above Orgiva. From there there’s a wonderful view of Las Alpujarras.
I would love to be back some time and definitely recommend this place without hesitations. It’s a perfect place to explore the Alpujarras and get much needed rest.
- The owner was real helpful. Its beautifully situated with nice garden/pool.
- Joelle and Rosa were very welcoming and gave us several tips for places to visit, etc. They prepared a lovely breakfast every morning, the highlight of which was delicious homemade cake – different every day! Our room was very good with a large rooftop balcony area, very nice to sit early morning or evening when there was some shade. Small pool to cool off in. Rosi and I would love to visit again.
- Eating breakfast in the garden patio – beautiful flowers and shrubs. Owner was delightful and extremely helpful.
- Staff were very friendly, view was amazing, bed very comfy and location excellent.
- Very sweet, artistic, personal place at a very reasonable price. Extremely quiet, with an enjoyable garden where a simple breakfast is served and you can spend the hottest hours in the shade or in the pool. Rooms are beautiful, and everything is decorated with a personal touch that reveals a lot of care for the place and the guests. The hosts are helpful, kind, and thoughtful without being intrusive.
La Placeta Guesthouse
Located in Pórtugos, in the Alpujarra Mountains, La Placeta Guest house is 47 mi from Granada. This guest house features a sal-water pool and a garden. Free WiFi is available.Apartments feature a private terrace. They include a living room with a fireplace, and a flat-screen TV. There is a bathroom with a shower, and the kitchenette comes with a fridge, toaster and coffee maker.Located in between Pampaneira and Trevélez, the property offers an ideal location for hiking and visiting nearby villages. Free parking is available nearby.
- What I liked the most was the silence and the atmosphere at the guesthouse. Nature in hand distance and very good location. Hope to be back there soon.
- The owner were very kind and gave a lot of explanations. The garden and pool was wonderful. We love the quiteness and good hiking paths.
- Uncomplicated hosts, Beautiful garden and great location to start from: We enjoyed 3 nights in La Placeta in Sierra Nevada. We wanted to do some hiking tours, and Jaimes&Manolos place was a perfect starting point….you have hikes directly depart from Portugos, or you can start somewhere in Sierra Nevada. The apartment with its terrace was great, so was the beautiful garden and relaxed time with the dogs and their parents. Try Manolos Mojito :).
- Increíble atención al detalle de todos los elementos de la habitación. Trato excelente. Ubicación increíble. Jaime y Manolo te hacen sentir en casa.
- La cortesía de Jaime y el encanto del sitio en general. No falta un detalle. La energía q se respira es melodiosa. Ideal para llenarte de tranquilidad y paz
One of our top picks in Trevélez.Located in Trevélez, Hostal Mulhacen has a garden and terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hostal Mulhacen rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Mulhacen Mountain is 25 miles from Hostal Mulhacen. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 67 miles away.
- Great location for hiking in the nearby mountains. The restaurant next door is awesome & you won’t have to walk far for jamón & vino. Spotlessly clean and warm.
- Good location, kind owner, nice view, comfortable enough for one night.
- We made a mistake while booking but the hotel owners were kind enough to change it on the spot—saving our trip in the process. Also, on Christmas Eve, when everything was closed, they helped us out by lending us their oven, two chairs and a table so that we could enjoy our last minute frozen pizza diner in our room! On top of that, they simply gave us a better room, because it was Christmas. Amazing people, would definitely go again!
- The bed was super soft. Location is perfect for the ascent of Mulhacen. Helpful staff.
- We had nice view from balcony. The bed was very comfortable. There was everything what we needed. Very clean room. The hotel is on the bottom of the village, so be prepared to walk upp everywhere. Good value for the money.
Set in the mountain village of Capileira, Hostal Moraima is 2-hours drive from Sierra Nevada National Park. It features rooms with private bathrooms, and a restaurant.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Moraima has free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. Some rooms have balcony overlooking the mountains.Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean cuisine in the Moraima’s restaurant. There is also a snack-bar and a terrace.The Costa del Sol can be reached within an hour by car, while Granada is 43 mi away.
- The folks are great. They were a source of information for every little thing and happily helped me transfer some luggage to another location. I loved the restaurants for it’s obvious community feeling and flavor.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Cafe / bar under hostel great for breakfast
- Clean, comfortable room with mountain views. Everything was perfect.
- The stuff was super friendly and the view just amazing, you can start hiking right away from the place 💛
- Very friendly welcome at the hostal. We were pleasantly surprised by the twin room which was quite spacious and had a small balcony overlooking the town and across the Poqueira gorge. Great value.
Hostal Rural Atalaya
This rural guesthouse, in the southern foothills of the Sierra Nevada, offers free Wi-Fi, and overlooks the Poqueira Ravine. Some rooms have a private balcony with mountain views.Hostal Rural Atalaya is set in the village of Capileira, in the Sierra Nevada National Park. Behind the Atalaya are mainland Spain’s two highest peaks, Mulhacén and Veleta.All heated rooms at the family-run Hostal Rural Atalaya have a private bathroom, with a bathtub and bathroom amenities.The Atalaya tour desk can recommend nearby scenic routes, as well as local restaurants and bus times for visits to the coast, or Granada, both a one hour drive away. The ski slopes of Sierra Nevada are around a 2-hour drive away.
- The rooms were comfortable and well kept. The balcony was nice and has a great view. The hotel is in a great location to all the trails of the Sierra Nevada’s.
Easy walk to restaurants and shops. Only 1 restaurant open in the evening because it is not tourist season. Most shops closed at 2pm each day.
Rooms are clean, but basic – no TV and small but very clean bathroom.
- Good location that’s close to the bus stop and has pretty good wifi and good shower
- for the price we paid for bed only 1 night everything was perfect. will definitely visit again
- Capileira is a small town. This basic hotel is 1min away from the dropoff point of the bus. There’s a shop close by where you can purchase jamón serrano or queso de oveja or local honey to be enjoyed further in your room.
Hostal Pampaneira offers accommodations in Pampaneira.All rooms include a TV.Granada is 21 mi from Hostal Pampaneira, while Sierra Nevada is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 mi from Hostal Pampaneira.
- Quiet, and absolutely empty except for us at the time. The very center of the compact town, fruit stall and chocolate factory next door.
- Good location lovely town to explore, very clean and tidy, good heating and very good hot water
- Reception staff at the reception, cleanliness and location of the establishment.
- very friendly staff, petfect views, very good meal and coffee. We enjoyed it.
- Such good value for money! The room and facilities were just as good as many hotels where I have paid much more. Clean, comfy, good shower, aircon works, nice towels etc…
Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra
Hostal El Cascapeñas is located in Capileira in the center of the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. The charming rooms feature a balcony with panoramic views over La Alpujarra mountains.Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast. There are many wines to taste from the cellar at El Cascapeñas, including a selection from Ribera and Rioja.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The tour desk at Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra can arrange excursions to Granada, approximately 1 hour away by car. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2-hour drive away.
- I love the location it’s right on the edge of the Sierra Nevada’s only a couple hundred meter walk to the trail head that takes you up to Spain’s tallest mountains. Bed was comfortable and heat worked great.
- The Hotel is located right in the center of the village, close to all the amenities. The room was cozy and warm and very clean.
- Staff was welcoming and helpful. The room was spacious and warm
- Very good spot for thouse looking forward to climb up Mulhacén. The location is perfect, only 50 metres from information center and bus that takes up tourists to 2600m.
- The location and value for money, friendly staff and very clean
Posada Alpujarra Sol
Featuring free WiFi and shared barbecue facilities, Posada Alpujarra Sol is located in Órgiva. This guest house offers a shared lounge and terrace with views of the surrounding mountains.Each air-conditioned room in this property has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.This property offers a hot tub available to all guests, and there is a massage service available under request.You can find a restaurant and grocery shop within a 10-minute walk of Posada Alpujarra Sol. Costa Tropical is 25 mi away.
- Clean, quiet, very well equipped kitchen and another one up on the terrace, the hot tub on the terrace is a nice change from the typical swimming pool. Lucy was excellent with a descriptiion of everything and was also available by phone if necessary.
- Directly fell in love for the roof terrace with the bar and jacuzzi. Amazing hospitality from the owner!
Hostess was very friendly and gave us good information about the facilities etc on arrival.
Enjoyed being able to use stove fridge jacuzzi and dining facilities.
- We loved it here. Helpful and friendly staff, great location. We were in town for a wedding, but would come and stay here for a holiday next time.
- Great location in the middle of Orgiva. If the weather is lovely there is a really nice area on the roof which we weren’t able to use.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Tinao offers accommodations in Yegen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath and shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property restaurant offers home made meals, and breakfast is available on request.Granada is 66 mi away.
- Casa Cueva is a lovely place to stay. Lorena at Hostal Tinao made sure everything was perfect and that we were happy. The patios have gorgeous views; the pedestrian street is quiet; the beds are comfortable; and the pleasure of walking in Gerald Brenan’s footsteps is a special treat.
- The owner sent me a message to see what time I would be there and if I would like dinner, how great is that. She met me at the front door and stored my bike and the room was great. Went up for a cocktail in the bar and had an amazing dinner. Would go back in a second.
- Easy to find nice quiet village good meals available
- A very clean and decent place to stay Great welcome from Lauranne.
- El Tinao is a great value for money location, with a lovely host. The rooms have all the basics you need and there is a bar upstairs to meet the locals. I enjoyed my stay.
Cortijo Los Alamos
Complete with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden, Cortijo Los Alamos is set in Granada, 68 mi from Alhambra and Generalife and from Granada Cathedral. Guests have access to a patio and to a terrace. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Cortijo Los Alamos comes with a bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Cástaras Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cástaras Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cástaras Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cástaras Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!