10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cascante Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Cascante Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cascante Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cascante Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cascante Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cascante Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cascante Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cascante Navarre:
Hostal El Lechuguero
Hostal El Lechuguero is located in Cascante’s old town, next to Plaza de los Fueros and Iglesia de la Asunción’s Church. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.All heated rooms combine modern and rustic décor. Each features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have air-conditioning at an extra cost. Bed linen and towels are included.The à la carte restaurant serves traditional dishes of the area.Hostal el Lechuguero is 6.8 mi from Tudela. Pamplona is just over an hour’s drive away. You can also visit Moncayo Nature Reserve.
- SOLICITEMOS UNA CAMA DE MATRIMONIO Y NOS JUNTARON DOS , QUE ERA LO QUE NO DESEABAMOS EN NINGUN MOMENTO , NO VOLVEREMOS A DORMIR ALLI , EN LA CAFETERIA Y EL RESTAURANTE TODO MUY BIEN Y MUY AMABLES .
- ES LA SEGUNDA VEZ QUE NOS ALOJAMOS ALLI Y NO SERA LA ULTIMA,LO QUE NOS GUSTA SIEMPRE ES LAS CAMAS Y A MIS HIJOS LA DUCHA LES ENCANTA.
- La ubicación muy buena, la habitación estaba muy bien, muy bonita, todo muy limpio,camas muy cómodas. La atención por parte de los responsables muy buena,fueron muy amables. Justo debajo hay una cafetería/bar/restaurante y resulta muy cómodo si quieres desayunar/comer/cenar. Es ideal para ir e familia, con niños.
- Habitación triple amplia. Limpieza más que correcta.
- La habitación muy muy limpia y acogedora y el trato muy familiar y el centro termoludico genial 😁
Casa Pinilla provides rooms in Cascante. The property has free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Tudela is 7 miles from Casa Pinilla, while Villafranca is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 59 miles from the property.
- This accommodation is located within a ancient building in the old centre of Cascante: it’s a real beauty and the owner of the place has nicely enhanced the charm of the architecture. There are original tiles on the floor and beautiful beams in dark wood. It’s quite a view. The rooms are very nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. Totally recommended.
- We loved everything about this property, Miaca was a fantastic host and early could not help enough, her english is brilliant and she explained where to go, where to eat and drink and even left little sweeties on our beds for us. We had a shared bathroom which is the only reason i didn’t give a 10. Everything was immaculately clean and i would highly recommend staying in any of the rooms, even the shared bathroom was spotless and no problems at all. And what a lovely little town for an overnight stop.
- We made this booking at the last minute late into the evening. We called the host, Meica, and because we could not drive into the city centre, she came out and walked us to the city mansion where the place was. She gave us the suite which included a lovely bedroom, a full working kitchen, a little sitting area, a dressing area and a bathroom. We enjoyed it immensely. Meica was so friendly and welcoming. She suggested some bars around the corner for tapas, pinxtos and wine and we had a lovely evening in Cascante. The next morning prior to our departure, Meica gave us some home-made biscuits and gave us a warm send-off. The old building has been restored beautifully and consists of several apartments and rooms. As we were the only guests that night, we got the best of the lot. We highly recommend this place. Cascante is a small but lively town with a lovely monastery/church on the hill overlooking the town. We will surely come back if we are ever in Navarra again.
- Super friendly host, super clean and very quiet, could not be better
- Jolie maison du village, belle rénovation, charme, bon emplacement pour la visite des Bardenas, village agréable, il fait bien chaud dans les chambres
One of our top picks in Tudela.Located in the center of Tudela, this guest house offers comfortable accommodations with free WiFi. There is a Navarran restaurant which serves local, seasonal produce.All rooms at Hostal Remigio feature parquet floors and central heating. Each includes a TV, telephone and work desk. The private bathroom has a shower or bath tub.Guests can enjoy characteristic dishes from Tudela and Navarra at Remigio restaurant. A buffet breakfast is also served.Las Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is about 15 minutes’ drive away. Pamplona and Logroño can both be reached in about 1 hour by car.Tudela Railway Station is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Super location near the old town & central plaza. Charming place with well laid out comfortable rooms.
- Perfect location, very nice rooms & xlnt staff.
- Fantastic location near Plaza Fueros with views of it from the room’s balcony. Perfect access to numerous excellent eateries and the narrow cobblestone streets of Tudela’s old town. Well-laid out, nicely appointed rooms. Spacious, comfortable bathroom, nice beds. Staff is top notch & it’s a fantastic bargain. My whole family loved it!! One of my absolute favorites in all of Spain!
location just 20 meters from the main square (which is pedestrian zone), bars and restaurants near the hotel.
Room very comfortable, staff was professional and gentle, just 7 minutes walk from the train/bus station.
- Especially helpful, friendly staff. Excellent location if walking, right on the beautiful old square. Great value!
This comfortable guest house is located in the historic center of Tudela, 650 feet from Tudela Cathedral. It offers modern and elegantly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi.The 7 cozy rooms at Hostal Pichorradicas feature central heating and air-conditioning, a TV and a telephone. Modern en-suites include bathrobe and slippers, a hairdryer and free toiletries.The Casa Ignacio Restaurant at Pichorradicas offers a fusion of modern and traditional Navarran cuisine made with regional produce, along with fine wines. There is also a lounge area.Hostal Pichorradicas is well located for exploring Tudela’s historic streets and 12th century churches. The Torre Monreal Tower, a 13th century defensive lookout post, is a 5-minute walk away.Tudela Train Station is a 10-minute walk from Pichorradicas, while Zaragoza and Pamplona are 1 hour by car away. Nature lovers will find the Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve about 15 minutes’ drive away.
- When we accessed our room it was well equipped & clean & met all our needs. It was decorated & equipped to a high standard. The rooms are above a restaurant which has favourable reviews but was disappointedly closed for 5 days which included the night of our stay.
- Very central location in the old city. Comfortable rooms.
- The facilities were fine and the restaurant was excellent although very noisy when we were there. They did fit us in when they could have turned us away.
- Extremely comfortable with many pillows. It is a restaurant with rooms, most suitable for independent travellers who do not need hotel services. The room had two large balconies overlooking the quiet street, located in the historic area where you can walk to everything.
The location was great, just off the main square.
Lovely, stylish attic room and bathroom with whirlpool bath.
Hostal la Parrilla
Hostal la Parrilla is located in the south of Tudela, 10 minutes’ walk from the center and close to the AP68 Motorway. It features a grill restaurant and free WiFi.Each of the simply decorated rooms at Hostal la Parrilla has air conditioning, heating, a TV, desk and a private bathroom.The property’s traditional restaurant specializes in local cuisine, including grilled meats, roasted vegetables and fish dishes.Staff can provide information on the surrounding area, which is ideal for cycling and hiking. Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve and Senda Viva are within 15 minutes’ drive of the Parrilla.
This place is great! Rooms are very big and perfectly clean, beds comfortable, we LOVED staying here!
The lady from the front desk (Olga) was always positive and very helpful!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean. Evening food available.
- Pues la habitación comoda y sin ruidos. Por el precio insuperable.
- la simpatía de la dueña y la zona en la que estaba
- El equipo de trabajadores, todos muy cercanos y dispuestos a ayudar en todo momento.
- This place is great! Rooms are very big and perfectly clean, beds comfortable, we LOVED staying here!
La Posada de San Marcial
One of our best sellers in Tudela! Centrally located, this traditional 19th century house is 150 feet from Plaza de los Fueros Square and 5 minutes’ walk from the Tudela Cathedral. It offers an outdoor terrace and rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at La Posada de San Marcial have been carefully decorated and feature rustic-style furniture and plenty of natural light. Each air-conditioned room has a shared bathroom.This charming guest house features a communal kitchen, a lounge area and a terrace where you can relax.La Posada de San Marcial is 10 minutes’ walk from the Torre Monreal Watchtower.
- It’s well setup with four bedrooms sharing a kitchen, sitting area, bathrooms and outside balcony. It’s not what I expected but that’s likely my fault for not looking closely at the listing.
- comfort, quite (dead season, though), well located
- The manager was super nice and sweet, we had a lovely time thank you!
- Old period wooden creeky old posada in centre of town.kitchen lounge 2 wcs and a great shower. Rooms adjoining. rooms are rented. Very clean and quie and everyting workes. Owner lives on 1st floor..
El hostal muy fácil de encontrar.
Muy céntrico y zona de alrededor fácil de aparcar, por si no quieres pagar el parking.
Las 2 chicas que me atendieron fueron muy amables.
La habitación muy amplia, muy limpia, y la cama muy cómoda. Mejor que en hoteles de 4 estrellas.
El baño, con muchos detalles buscando comodidad para el cliente.
Tenía calefactor, algodones desmaquillantes, tónico, bastantes toallas de tamaños diferentes, crema, 2 senadores… Y muy limpio.
La terraza muy coqueta.
La habitación y zona común ( que yo no usé) tenían juegos de mesa , sofas, libros…
Y todo por un precio de 35€. Increible.
Yo desde luego, pienso volver.
Hostal Santa Agueda
Hostal Santa Agueda is a guest house located in the historic quarter of Tarazona de Aragón, 950 feet from the Cathedral. Free Wi-Fi access is available.This guest house is a restored building featuring its original wooden beams, antique furniture and a viewpoint. The Santa Agueda features a permanent gallery with pieces from the local artist Raquel Meller.Rooms have air conditioning and heating, as well as a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have city views.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Tudela is 14 mi away, while Zaragoza is less than an hour by car. The property offers parking at an extra cost.
- Very clean. Ideal stop off if travelling from the Costa Blanca to Bilbao for the ferry. Easy to park in the street nearby. Overall it was very good value for money.
- Helpful staff, very clean rooms and common areas, and a wonderful location in the heart of Tarazona. And dog friendly!
Sparking clean room and toilet.
Shower excellent with plenty pressure and hot water.
- Bed really comfy. Good to have a lift in a small hotel. Were very pet friendly and security was great. Took advantage of the secure parking as we were travelling back to UK. A little walk away but no problem as in special purpose built garage. Spotlessly clean.
- The Raquel Mellor decor was brilliantly done and very interesting. Loved the fingerprint method of gaining access to the hotel after hours!
Castillo de Grisel
Castillo de Grisel has a garden, terrace, a shared lounge and bar in Grisel. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property provides karaoke and ticket service.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Tudela is 17 miles from Castillo de Grisel, while Fitero is 22 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 59 miles from the property.
- Staying in an old, renovated castle was a very unique experience. Everyone was super friendly, accommodating and made us immediately feel at home. We want to go back and stay longer. The little town was very charming.
- setting, decoration, historical pictures and information,welcome wine
- Our host was charming and made us feel very welcome. Unusual historical hotel in a real castle with lots of quirky touches.
- Wonderful restored castle. Bought 50 odd years ago and whole family been involved in restoration. Has a very authentic feel. Delightful staff who were very helpful in meeting and escorting us. Fantastic views from several terraces – night sky just wonderful.
Staying in the family home of Luis and his wife was a delight as not many homes are a castle! This one was particularly cute and romantic with views for miles from the roof terrace. We requested dinner and Luis’ mother did us proud! Delicious and reasonably priced. Luis
is clearly castle mad so a fabulous place to stay if you’re in to all things medieval. Also very close to the perfect little town of Tarazona.
Borja Peñas De Herrera
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Peñas De Herrera is a guest house located in Borja, 37 mi from Zaragoza. The property is 5 minutes’ walk from the medieval old town.Each heated room includes a TV and either a private bathroom or access to a shared bathroom. A shared fridge, and a microwave are in the kitchen; and towels and bed linen are also provided.Breakfast is self-service, consisting of a Dolce Gusto coffee machine in the hall and packaged pastries, to have in the kitchen or the garden terrace.A bar, restaurant and supermarket can be found within 1,000 feet of Peñas De Herrera. The property offers a shuttle service to Zaragoza’s airport and train station at an extra cost.The Sanctuary of Mercy Church, including the famous Ecce Homo restored fresco, is 3.7 mi from the guest house. The Moncayo Nature Reserve is 12 mi away. Tudela can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Everything clean and new. Really friendly owner. He gave us flexibility in our late time of arrival. Big rooms and very clean shared bathroom. Free little breakfast. Silence and peace. Nice terrace. Place to repeat.
Aunque llegamos de madrugada, el dueño nos estaba esperando para proporcionarnos la habitación.
Íbamos con nuestra mascota, y todo fueron facilidades. Tuvimos una habitación de fácil acceso a la zona que daba directamente a la terraza del desayuno.
Sin duda volveríamos a repetir en nuestro próximo viaje dado su buena ubicación.
- La stanza era abbastanza spaziosa (nella foto non sembrava) e abbiamo apprezzato la pulizia e la terrazza
- Muy limpio y práctico. Sólo por ponerle una pega diré que tienes que coger el coche para ir al centro del pueblo.
- La atención del personal y todo muy nuevo y limpio
El Encanto del Moncayo
El Encanto del Moncayo in Ágreda has 2-star accommodations with a shared lounge and a bar. With free WiFi, this 2-star guesthouse offers room service. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.Fitero is 23 miles from El Encanto del Moncayo.
- Very quiet place to relax in a nice cozy town. The bar with food and beer was the best as grandma was cooking and surprised me with a great dinner.
- The Apartment was clean, well equipped and modern. The family were very accommodating and incredibly welcoming. They were happy to stay late to allow a late check in. I would absolutely visit again and highly recommend. Absolutamente genial, con servicio excelente, cómodo, limpio y con todos los que falta. Lo recomiendo y sin duda volveremos.
wow it is so beautiful here ,,, the apartment is stunning and completly renovated in such good taste , the village is picturesque and the hotel next to a river and with views of the castle , i will definitely
visit again 🌸
- House is quite pretty, well-decorated and very nice.
- El sitio muy bien , los propietarios encantadores y la localizacion inmejorable , a sido una estancia de 10 .
Top Guest Houses In Cascante Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cascante Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cascante Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cascante Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!