10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Casas Morrón de Arate Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas Morrón de Arate Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Casas Morrón de Arate Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas Morrón de Arate Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas Morrón de Arate Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Casas Morrón de Arate Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Casas Morrón de Arate Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Casas Morrón De Arate Andalucía:
Aquí te quiero ver
Aquí te quiero ver is located in Ventas de Zafarraya. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The guesthouse has mountain views, a terrace, and free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Guest rooms include a closet.Torre del Mar is 20 miles from Aquí te quiero ver. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 38 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. Nice village cafe, good food.
- Het gezellige authentieke levendige dorpscafe van de accomodatie. Vriendelijk personeel en prima maal.
- Il était calme leur établissement et propre une petite chose que j’ai aimé plus que ça une douche private
- un poco difícil de encontrar el hotel, pero la limpieza y la calma no dicen nada personal amable, especialmente el gerente. El rico desayuno
- A casa é linda com um estilo rústico, inserida numa quinta de oliveiras, a cama é confortável, o quarto espaçoso, os funcionários simpáticos e o lugar muito tranquilo. À noite ouvem-se as corujas e outras aves nocturnas. Adorei este encontro com a natureza.
Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus
Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus features barbecue facilities, a garden and a sun terrace with swimming pool and continental breakfast in Alcaucín. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. Every room includes a balcony with sea views.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Rooms come with air conditioning, a desk and a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus have a patio. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Nerja is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Torre del Mar is 15 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 42 miles away.
- Довольно много места в доме, большой холодильник и отзывчивый хозяин, это всё
- Отдыхали 3 недели, недостатков не нашли. Если возникали вопросы, то Альфонсо ( хозяин ) решал их в течении 10 мин.
- Przepięknie położony obiekt, niesamowita cisza, w końcu bardzo “hiszpańska” okolica, bardzo życzliwy, pomocny, uśmiechnięty gospodarz- właściciel, z otwartym sercem, pełen gościnności. Jeśli masz do dyspozycji auto to w zasięgu 1 godziny masz i co oglądać, zwiedzac, kupować, plaże, jezioro. Oazą spokoju i doskonale miejsce dla chcących bardzo odpocząć od szumu miasta i cywilizacji. Ponadto basen publiczny za symboliczną opłatą. Jak dla mnie – 10/10.
- La amplitud de la casa, las vistas, el entorno, la amabilidad y el esfuerzo constante para que disfrutasemos de nuestra estancia por parte de los propietarios.
- Todo cuidado y limpio. Trato amable y atento. Piscina y barbacoa listas para su uso.
Casa paz y mas
Located in Ríogordo, Casa paz y mas has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden, as well as a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The rooms come with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchen with a stovetop. At the guesthouse, rooms contain a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Málaga is 26 miles from Casa paz y mas. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
- It’s a stunning location and the features are well designed; a lovely pool area with plenty of space for all the guests (we were lucky to have it all to ourselves) Little private terraces and cosy rooms plus a delicious, very good value, breakfast basket. Lukas and family are lovely hosts with nothing being too much trouble
- Amazing views, great owner, excellent shower, really nice accommodation. Our own terrace was lovely. Great breakfast.
- Lovely house with good friendly hosts and great views.
The hosts, Lukas and Alexia, were so nice and helpful.
The Hotel and the view are fantastic.
Do yourself a favor: have your next vacation in Casa Paz y mas!
- Incredible place with marvalous view over the mountains and the spanish countryside. You have 1,5 hours to skiing in sierra nevada, 1 hour to alambra, 40 min to Malaga airport and 40 min to costa del sol. Its a good if you have a car but the host is very friendly if you need transfer somewhere you can ask them. If you dont like the crowded costa del sol this is the place for you.
Pensión San José
Pensión San José features free WiFi and views of city in Alhama de Granada. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. Each room has a electric tea pot, while some have a balcony.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 26 miles from Pensión San José.
- The proprietors were lovely. The location was very good.
Maria and her husband Havi were so so helpful in making my stay comfortable
They took me by their car to the near by spa and brought me back one day and were very keen in making my stay easy
- Nice, clean, comfortable, basic room and a lovely woman whi runs tge pension.
- Spacious room, nicely decorated, awesome balcony. The woman at the front desk was SO NICE and really made me feel welcome even though I was communicating in broken, child-like Spanish. Wonderful town and several great places to eat right by the hotel.
- I enjoyed the location of the property, and also the price. It is tough to beat 25 euro per night for a private room. Also had an extra bed, so that shows how good this value was. Location was in walking distance of a bunch of great places to eat.
One of our best sellers in Alhama de Granada! Located in Alhama de Granada, La Seguiriya offers charming and spacious rooms in an 18th-century house. There is a terrace offering wonderful views of the Sierras de Alhama y Tejeda Nature Reserve.All rooms in La Seguiriya have a flat-screen satellite TV and free WiFi, and some have views of the Sierras de Alhama y Tejeda Natural Reserve. Each comes with a private bathroom.There is a lounge with a bar, as well as a library area with sofas and armchairs. The restaurant serves home-cooked dishes from the Andalusia region.The Arab baths are just 5 minutes’ drive from the property. A good range of bars and restaurants can be found within a few minutes’ walk.
- The hotel, staff, food and service were amongst, if not, the best of our 2 week vacation. We enjoyed the terrace, overlooking the canyon and the evening dinner was an absolute delight. The 2 young ladies that greeted and serviced us were genuinely friendly and helpful. In spite of the GPS announcing our “arrival”, the hotel was no-where in sight. A helpful, village resident, seeing we were lost, offered to ride with us to the hotel, which was several hundred meters, of winding streets and many turns, away. What a welcomed reception to this friendly, charming village.
- Exquisite home, plaster walls, artwork, photos, solid and classy furniture. The host made breakfast for me the night before because of an early departure. Utterly a gem. The host is a pro and a caring person.
The hotel was beautiful, very tradionally Spanish. Clean throughout, with nice comfortable bed. Everything we required in the room.
The view from our room was outstanding.
Thank you for our lovely night with you.
- The room was gorgeous. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Even the pillow was just right. The shower felt amazing. We slept so deeply and loved having this hotel as a home base. In addition, the restaurant patio has one of the most incredible views in town. We loved our stay!!
- Location, views, authenticity, stylish, spacious room, paella at dinner
El Ventorro Hospederia Rural
Featuring a restaurant, sauna, hot spring baths and massage services, El Ventorro Hospederia Rural is located in Alhama, 36 mi from Granada.The guest house offers rooms with rustic decor and traditional style, and each room has heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the Alhama River dam and the Sierra Tejeda Mountains, while other rooms have a terrace.The guest house has an Arabic bath set in a cave, including hot and cold water pools, a pool with back-massage jets, a steam room, and massage treatments. These facilities bear a surcharge.The restaurant offers both set menu and a la carte options consisting of homemade dishes and grilled meats.The property can organize wine tasting tours to local bodegas. Other popular activities in the area include hiking and mountain biking.El Ventorro Hospederia Rural is a 40-minute drive from Granada Airport.
Great location by a lake wonderful for bird watchers
We had a great meal in the late afternoon (the hotel was shut for the evening as Champions League final)
Good choice for continental breakfast
Was very busy on arrival so clearly liked by the locals
Room with a balcony was a decent size and beds were very comfortable
- Food was out of this world! Amazing! Cheap! And the onsite spa was fantastic!
- Menu del dia was fabulous! Rooms in the cave are amazing and the Hamman baths are a dream!!
- We knew the hotel was rural just as the name implies.The cave room was unique, spacious and beautifully decorated.The Arabic baths were next door and well worth a visit for small extra charge. Staff were really friendly with just enough English. Nearest town about 4km away.Restaurant not open in evenings so you will need to travel into Alhama de Granada. Great value for money.
- We have stayed at this property on lots of occasions and always enjoy. The staff are so friendly the food is typical of rural Andalucia and it is wonderful. This is the first time we have stayed in the Caves, what a wonderful experience really peaceful. What could be seen as a disadvantage no signal for telephone or internet, means you do get a proper rest.
- Great location by a lake wonderful for bird watchers
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi, Casa Colina is set in a 19th- century farm house. The historic town of Comares is 30 minutes’ drive away.The air-conditioned rooms at Casa Colina have a private entrance and a private fridge. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and either a shower or a bathtub, while guests can enjoy barbecue facilities in the shared garden.Velez-Malaga town center, where a range of bars and restaurants can be found, is 30 minutes’ drive from Casa Colina. Montes de Malaga Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive from the property and Malaga city center is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Sehr nette Gastgeber. Schöne Lage, toller Blick…
super mooie villa met zwembad en machtig verzichten
Paul is een super host
leuk prive terras Almond Suite
- Paul en Niki zijn fantastische hosts. Wij voelden ons meteen thuis. De plek is heerlijk relaxt en mooi gelegen in de heuvels boven Malaga. Kamers zijn schoon en wij hadden ook ons eigen balkon-terras. Inclusief twee ligbedden. Heel fijn. Wij hebben er ook een keer ‘s avonds gegeten en dat was zeer smakelijk. Aanrader.
Petits déjeuners sains et variés,fruits frais,yoghourts,céréales et chaque jour une spécialité différente et délicieuse!le tout à un prix démocratiques de 5€,il n’y a ça nulle part ailleurs!Possibilite de repas le soir avec entrée,plat et dessert,toujours savoureux et des bons produits frais!
Paul et Nicky sont des hôtes charmants,souriants,prêts à donner des conseils et s’assurer que tout va bien!Notre chambre était spacieuse,avec une belle terrasse et une grande salle de bain.L’acces à la piscine est libre à toute heure et tout est très propre!
Nous n’avons séjourné que 4 nuits et nous regrettons de ne pas être restes plus longtemps !C’est la 3 e fois que nous venions en Andalousie et rapport qualité prix,c’est vraiment l’endroit le plus chaleureux et calme que nous avons découvert!
Je conseille la casa Colin à à tous!Nous y retournerons sans problème!
Sitio muy tranquilo y agradable.
Hay q ir hasta el pueblo para encontrar bares etc.
Lo unico malo,la cama!! En fatales condiciones
Cortijo Las Montoras
Cortijo Las Montoras offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alhama de Granada. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities is offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Granada is 24 mi from Cortijo Las Montoras, while Nerja is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 15 mi from Cortijo Las Montoras.
No reviews yet.
Offering a shared outdoor swimming pool and free bikes, Hacienda Mendoza is located 5 mi from Archidona. This property offers free WiFi and a shared garden and terrace.Each air-conditioned room will provide you with a flat-screen TV and desk. Featuring a spa bath, private bathroom also comes with a bidet and bathrobes.At Hacienda Mendoza you will find a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a vending machine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.This accommodations offers wedding planning services and is used as a wedding venue.Malaga Airport is 33 mi away.
- The room was warm and cozy, and quiet. We slept like babies 👶. Great breakfast, very nice people.
- Very nice breakfast with fresh coffee and fruits. Charming and private. The owner is very helpful and friendly.
- It was just a little bit difficult to find it but otherwise everything else was great.
- Went to good evening meal at the old railway station restaurant
- I’m not sure why this place is highly rated. Friends had to move room because of stinking drains, new room was only moderately better. Bikes were scrappers, mein host had no tools or oil to improve them, there was no hairdryer, the lounge looked out over a scrubby garden, the view from my window was the nearby motorway and the swimming pool was poorly maintained. The village of Salinas is a tiny one-horse place, but luckily the restaurants were good.
Meson Mudejar Vegan
Located in Árchez, Meson Mudejar Vegan has a bar. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some units at Meson Mudejar Vegan also feature a mountain view.A vegan breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Nerja is 18 miles from Meson Mudejar Vegan, while Almuñécar is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- David and Kinga, who run everything, embraced me like lifelong friends, and helped me arrange my travels.
- The premises was clean throughout. The building was very rustic, great quirky features. Both David & Kinga were very welcoming. I had an evening dinner & it was assuring to know everything was fresh & home made. The flavours were amazing.
Autentic house in the village, sorounded by the mountains, really beautifull atmosphere.
Very kind hosts, tried to do their best to our short stay. Even we came there by mistake, it was a great pleasure!
El entorno paisajístico es bueno.
Algunos de los pueblos importantes de la zona, están muy cerca de este alojamiento.
El desayuno muy bueno, también la atención de los propietarios, encantadores, y por supuesto el propio edificio y la decoración, sencilla y con mucho gusto. Está perfectamente situado y las habitaciones simples pero con mucho encanto, noches silenciosas.
Es un alojamiento ideal para visitar, no solo Archez, sino también los pueblos de alrededor, Canillas de Albaida, Cómpeta, y toda la Ruta Mudéjar
Top Guest Houses In Casas Morrón De Arate Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Casas Morrón de Arate Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Casas Morrón de Arate Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Casas Morrón de Arate Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!