10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Casas del Castañar Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas del Castañar Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Casas del Castañar Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas del Castañar Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas del Castañar Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Casas del Castañar Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Casas del Castañar Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Casas Del Castañar Extremadura:
Located by the River Jerte, La Casería is located in northern Extremadura, 5 minutes’ drive outside the village of Navaconcejo. It offers a large garden with a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue.La Casería offers rustic apartments and a small country cottage, all with garden and great views of the Jerte Valley. All air-conditioned accommodations comes with a TV, and the kitchen includes a microwave and coffee maker.The property has a laundry service and a library, and staff at reception can provide information about the surrounding area. The Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away, and Monfragüe National Park is 45 minutes away.The beautiful city of Cáceres is 1.5 hours’ drive from La Casería, and you can drive to Salamanca in 1 hour and 45 minutes.
El sitio es magnifico, tranquilo, agradable y precioso. Los dueños son una familia esupenda, amigable y atenta.Nuestra perra estuvo agustisimo y en libertad.
Lo recomiendo por completo.
- La casita es muy acogedora y el personal es muy amable. El emplazamiento de la Caseria es inmejorable con la posibilidad de visitar numerosos pueblos y piscinas en la zona así como hacer actividades de aventura. Repetiremos sin dudarlo.
- Para salir del agobio de la ciudad es lo mejor. En plena naturaleza
- Que estuvimos solos. Pudimos disfrutar de la piscina solos. Discretos.
- La encargada de alojamiento es una persona amabilisima
- El sitio es magnifico, tranquilo, agradable y precioso. Los dueños son una familia esupenda, amigable y atenta.Nuestra perra estuvo agustisimo y en libertad.
This guest house is set in the north of Plasencia, 1,500 feet from the Plasencia Convention Center. There is free WiFi and free private parking on site.The Hostal Real has a glass-covered terrace, where breakfast is served. The restaurant serves up to 150 guests and offers home-made meals. Snacks and and sandwiches are available in the cafeteria.The old city walls and the historic center of Plasencia are a 15-minute walk from Hostal Real while the Aqueduct is 7 minutes away. There is easy access to the guest house by car. The property is 2,300 feet from a public pool.Rooms are all air conditioned and heated, with a TV and an private bathroom.
- Value for money, good and quiet location, friendly staff, private parking available, easy to find.
- Stayed before and it is a very handy place off the main motorway
- The room was clean, spaxious and decor much nicer than photos show. Good value for money.
- Budget hotel, efficient, very clean, good value. Lots of very hot water, quiet despite being busy & in a city. Simple, standard breakfast.
- A good clean hotel, easy to find and handy car park.
Hostal Goyesco Plaza
Hostal Goyesco Plaza is located in a pedestrian street of Plasencia, 150 feet from the Plaza Mayor Square. This guest house features free WiFi.Each soundproofed room at this property includes tiled floors, air conditioning, a desk, TV, and views of the surroundings. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.You can find a restaurant, bar, and shops within a 5-minute walk of Hostal Goyesco Plaza. Monfragüe National Park is a 20-minute drive. The accommodations is surrounded by Extremaduran countryside and towns including Valle del Jerte, La Verda, Sierra de Gata and Las Hurdes.
- Very professional and helpful staff, great price, clean and modern room, good bathroom.
- Superb location; walking distance to main interest point, if you have a car, there is paid parking 3 block away with discount if you stay in this hotel
- It was all we wanted, and it was available at an early time of the morning
- It was useful having a fridge and kitchenette, although water took forever to boil on the mini-ring, so a kettle would have been good. The location (in a back street off the main square, and difficult to find) was very central, and we were delighted to find the 12th century market still bustling on a Tuesday morning, just round the corner from the hotel.
- After my stay in Toledo!!, the paperwork given by this Hostal, the speed of checking in and the ease of parking nearby was a pleasure.
Located in Garganta la Olla, a charming town with walking paths and winding gorges to bathe, Hostal Yuste offers free WiFi access.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a seating area. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and bed linen.
- We were welcomed by Pillar who was charming. It was a clean and pretty room.
- The accomodation was very confortable and cleaned. The owner was very pleasant. He heated our bedroom before we arrived
- Great location and excellent price. The onset is very kind and always available.
- Estaba todo correcto, muy bien situado para ver la zona.
- La camada y la almohada eran de muy buena calidad y muy cómodas. Había calefacción independiente y tele de pantalla plana en la habitación
Hostal Camping Roma
Offering free Wi-Fi an a large seasonal outdoor pool, Hostal Roma is located 2.5 mi from Hervás historic town. It offers a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms.Each room features plenty of natural light and comes with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests staying at Hostal Roma have access to the spa located at Hotel Sinagoga, in the center of Hervás. Other facilities include a 24-hour reception, a café bar and children’s playground.Located on the beautiful Valle del Ambroz Valley, Hostal Roma is less than 1 hour’s drive from both Salamanca and Cáceres.
- For the price, lovely big room with a little terrace. Staff very friendly and helpful. It is a hostal rather than a hotel so downstairs eating facilities are more like a cafeteria but we chose to have breakfast in the hostal (4 euro for juice, coffee and the classic tomato on toast) and then drive into hervas for the day and to eat dinner (5 minute drive). Rooms clean and bright.
- Lady on reception very helpful.Great service and choice of wines at the bar.Bungalow well appointed.
- Great place . Will stay in there again . Better than 100 others .
- Tiene una ubicacion excelente, al lado de la autovia y con gasolinera repsol. La comida esta muy bien y la habitacion individual es suficiente, tiene todo lo necesario (con bañera)
Ubicación inmejorable junto a la entrada-salida de autovía.
Vistas desde el recinto y las habitaciones sencillas, confortables y limpias (gran baño).
Confort general tanto habitación como recinto.
Predisposición y amabilidad de todo el personal.
Featuring free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and bar, Hostal Asturias is located 0.9 mi from Jarilla, a 20-minute drive from Plasencia. This guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom.Each room has 1 or 2 single beds or 1 double bed, a flat-screen TV, and closet. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries, and bed linen and towels are included.You can enjoy the terrace at this guest house. It also offers a tour desk and shuttle service for an extra charge. There is also a laundry service available.There is a grocery shop, restaurants and cafés in Jarilla, a 2-minute drive from Hostal Asturias. A66 Motorway is 350 feet away and Salamanca is 1-hour drive from the property.
- they allowed us to bring our dog in to the room instead of leaving her in the car.
Location, next to A66. Parking good. Evening meal excellent, value for money. Room basic but ok for night stopover Algarve-Santander, will use this again.
Although little English is spoken staff very helpful.
- Excellent, helpful staff. Everywhere spotlessly clean. Excellent food. Great location for travelling through Spain to Portugal from Santander.
- clean,comfortable,good wi-fi reception,good parking area,food available on site,friendly service,great for a stopover,handy for major roads network
- They were friendly and helpful. They allowed me to take two dogs in so they didn’t have to stay the hot car overnight. Food was good.
Just 2 minutes’ walk from Plasencia’s main square in the historic quarter, Hostal La Muralla is a small, family-run guest house. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV, free Wi-Fi, and modern, private bathrooms.Plasencia Cathedral is just 5 minutes’ walk away. While Marqués de Mirabel Palace is 4 minutes away. Parking can be found near the property, and a range of restaurants and cafés can be found very nearby.All of the rooms in the Muralla guest house have heating, and some have French doors with a small balcony.There is a comfortable lounge for all guests to use. Reception offers luggage storage.
- Nice, clean, great location and very friendly staff. It seems like the family runs the business and they do a wonderful job.
- Actually I was very skeptical at first because it’s a hostal and I was trying to find somewhere else that accepts dogs before going there but I couldn’t find, so I just went there expecting the worst. I was surprised that it was really not bad at all. The location is more than perfect, the room is a bit small but the beds are comfy, we slept really well. We parked the car just in front of the door.
- The atmosphere and facilities exceeded our expectations. The reception staff went above and beyond to make us comfortable
- Pet friendly & large garage to store our touring bicycles for the night. Perfect location!
- Location was great and it was very cheap. Overall also clean.
Located in a quiet area, just outside the town of Aldeanueva del Camino, Posada Tresmentiras features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a snack bar and a restaurant with a barbecue.All rooms at Tresmentiras guest house feature a rustic décor and offer views of the gardens or surrounding area. Each has a private bathroom including free toiletries.You can enjoy homemade meals at Posada Tresmentiras restaurant and buy characteristic regional products at the onsite shop. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.Posada Tresmentiras is just a few minutes drive from the A66 motorway connecting Salamanca with Cáceres. The historic town of Plasensia is 22 mi away.
- Safe car parking, excellent for the dogs and the hotel staff were fantastic….
- Extremely friendly staff who were very helpful. I great location, near the motorway and beside the mountains……although not luxurious this a great stopover and excellent for our dog!
- Friendly staff who went overboard to accommodate our requests; Fantastic location; superb value for money; will definitely stay there again
- the location is ideal, just off the motorway and the enclosed garden is good when travelling with a dog. we also enjoyed the dinner – a limited menu but well cooked and value for money
- Perfect location around 5 hours from Bilbao, an ideal stopping place when we are travelling to our place in Portugal. Plenty of room to walk the dog in the grounds of the hotel. Room had a little veranda overlooking the pool to watch the setting sun. They do have a pool bar but this was closed during our stay. But the restaurant inside was good if a little short on choice’s but was tasty and well cooked. The breakfast was typical continental but started the day off . We have stayed at this property before and it never disappoints. And our little Westie loves it, as he romps around the grounds. We certainly will be back and recommend this hotel.
Hostal Restaurante EL AVION
Located in Villar de Plasencia, Hostal Restaurante EL AVION features a garden and terrace. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms at Hostal Restaurante EL AVION include air conditioning and a closet.Plasencia is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Hervás is 15 miles away.
- The people are really nice and the room is comfortable. Nice surroundings and next to a gas station.
- El encargado/dueño un encanto, nos esperó hasta que llegamos que era fuera de horario. Nos ofreció si queríamos tomar algo y encima, nos invitó a lo que pedimos. Todo estaba súper limpio, una habitación muy grande y el baño también. Muy contentos. Recomendable 100%.
- Para ser un hostal de carretera está en excelente estado y muy limpio, el personal es cercano, amable y servil. Es un excelente lugar donde hacer parada nocturna a mitad de la ruta de la plata por un módico precio.
- Todo el resto: Horario de entrada y salida del alojamiento. Amplio horario para darte comidas/cenas,… El personal muy agradable. La habitación muy cómoda con tele, aire acondicionado, baño amplio, muy limpio, exterior, toallas y jabón,.. Los colchones no eran de muelles y la cama muy bien para pasar la noche. Baño muy grande, limpio y bien equipado. No había ruido. Está al lado de la autovía y no tienes que alejarte mucho. Una gasolinera Repsol al lado.
- Un buen sitio económico para parar en carretera. Muy atentos todos.
Hosteria Verahouse is located in Jaraiz de la Vera, in the north of Cáceres region and only 22 mi from Plasencia. The nearby area is surrounded by beautiful gorges and oak forest.All air-conditioned rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are also included.Hosteria Verahouse has a dining room where breakfast is served. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areas.Cáceres is just over an hour’s drive from the guest house. Monfragüe National Park is 28 mi away.
Desayuno correcto y barato… 3 euros.
Se aparca facil cerca.
- Alojamiento sencillo pero con todo lo necesario. Habitación pequeña pero acogedora, buena temperatura, muy limpio. Desayuno por 3 euros correcto.
- El desayuno me gusto ,la cama cómoda y la atención muy bien
En general todo…Impecable….
El trato de Milá excepcional…muy atenta…
Genial el desayuno bufet !!
Amabilidad del personal y ayuda a resolución de imprevisto personal sin problemas.
Habitación bien equipada, cómoda y limpia.
Ubicación muy buena, tanto cercanía al centro como para salir a otras localidades.
Aparcamiento urbano sin problemas.
- Cama comoda.
Top Guest Houses In Casas Del Castañar Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Casas del Castañar Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Casas del Castañar Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Casas del Castañar Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!