10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Casares Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Casares Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Casares Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casares Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casares Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Casares Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Casares Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Casares Andalucía:
Hostal Ocaña Manilva
Set 1.9 mi from the coast, Hostal Ocaña is a guest house located in the historic center of Manilva. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and luggage storage.All rooms have air conditioning, heating and a TV, as well as a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are included. Public areas include a communal TV lounge, a covered terrace and a cafeteria with ice cream parlor.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including rock climbing, cycling and hiking. Mountain bikes can be rented onsite, upon prior request. There is public parking at an extra cost in the surrounding area.A shuttle service to Málaga Airport, located 60 mi away, can be provided for a surcharge. Punta Chullera is 10 minutes’ drive away, while La Duquesa Harbor is 2.5 mi away.
- This is a very quiet and chilled hostel. The room was very spacious and the beds were comfortable, and it was really nice that they provided fresh water for us to drink each day. The location is fantastic, and there’s a good bar with great tasting freshly made food. The staff are very friendly and happy to help with anything. I would recommend this hostel to any of my friends or family.
- Unfortunately the stairs to the top floor but otherwise for what I paid value for money
- The owner was extremely helpful, even though he could not speak English. He had good communication/manners and was very informative.
- The staff were friendly. The accomodation was ideal for someone travelling alone.
- Beds are v comfy, a/c quiet and very efficient
Hostal La Malagueña
One of our best sellers in Estepona! Set just 2 minutes’ walk from the beach, Hostal La Malagueña is located in Estepona, in the Spanish Costa del Sol. It offers rooms with air conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi.This guest house is set in the picturesque area of Plaza de las Flores, which has plenty of bars and restaurants. Parking is possible nearby for an extra cost.All rooms at La Malagueña have a desk and a flat-screen TV, while some of them feature a terrace with views of the street or an interior courtyard.Estepona is well-known for its 13 mi of coastline, and it is 30 minutes’ drive from Marbella. Hostal La Malagueña can be reached taking the A-7 motorway.
- Lovely central location, exactly what we wanted. Very clean and very good value for money and would definitely return again.
For a hostel the room was lovely. People associate the word ‘hostel’ with bed bugs and being cooped up in a room with another 10 people, however this place is quite the opposite.
The rooms are clean and spacious, the private bathroom is clean and the shower was lovely.
There is TV also if you want to watch some tele
The accommodation is a stone throw from cafes, bars and restaurants (lovely tapas restaurant next door) and the beach is a 2 minute walk as are shops.
The port is a 10-15 walk away which feels less when your walking across the beach front.
That staff are very friendly and helpful if you need anything, whether it be lending an iron or needing a bottle of water at 3am!
Both my mum and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. It’s mums second time staying and l will most certainly be going back when I visit estepona again this year. Big thumbs up!
Fantastic location. Beautiful Plaza outside.
We were given room 11, top floor with balcony overlooking Plaza Del Flores.
Clean room but dated furniture. Tight bath. Excellent parking not too far from hotel. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Sweet room at the top of the building with a balcony. There was a bath. Fantastic location right in the centre of town. Helpful staff. Hairdryer available to borrow.
Ochomin Hostel offers accommodations in El Secadero, Casares.Rooms come with a TV. Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a private or shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Marbella is 27 mi from Ochomin Hostel, while Ronda is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 50 mi from the property while Malaga Airport is 66 mi away.
- The best value for money of a hostal of this type.
- The staff had almost no English, But with my little Spanish, we managed. Shower and bathroom was functional but small. Shower hot and plenty of water.
Friendly, helpful lovely staff immaculately clean
Great location for visiting our family 😀😀
- Clean room, air conditioning, parking on the street, good value
- The owners were really nice and helpful. The room was clean.
La Posada del Recovero
La Posada del Recovero is a charming rural hotel located just 100 feet from the square in Genalguacil. It offers colorful rooms with a private bathroom and free internet access.The guest house features a bar serving a selection of tapas. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are also available on request.The tour desk at Recovero can offer information on the surrounding area. It can also arrange guided walks and bicycle rental.Estepona can be found 21 mi from the Posada del Recovero in the Costa del Sol. The historic town of Ronda is just 28 mi away.Posada del Recovero guest house includes a lounge with a fireplace and TV. Guests can also choose to play a variety of board games provided by the property.
- Cristina is a super host, very hospitable, friendly and helpful as well as funny! Would stay there again anytime. The room and location were perfect, it’s in a beautiful, pictoresque little town in the mountains.
- Great location in the heart of the town. Comfortable rooms with all the basics needed. Dinner was wonderful and relaxed, lovely home cooked food.
- Great place to stay in the middle of a wonderful “white village”
- Wonderful place, very comfortable beds, great shower, very clean, nice hostess, delicious homemade food, city parking very close (less than 100 m) It’s definitely worth staying here. It’s worth coming back. The place is worth recommending. Beware.- do not trust your Google car navigation system. Leave your car on city parking on the beginning of the city and check on foot the way to the hotel because of very narrow streets. I recommend a parking lot near , close to the church.
- A charming place to stay in a charming village. The room is bright and cheerful and the location couldn’t be better. You have a great little restaurant one street down with a balcony overlooking the beautiful valley. A fresh fruit platter was included in the breakfast (€3) which was nice. Best of all, though, were the owners and staff. From the moment we walked in and were offered a welcome drink, after a somewhat stressful journey to get there, we felt at home and knew we had made a good choice. Veronica, her husband, and her sister Cristina couldn’t have been friendlier or more helpful. Without going into details, I had a problem with my camera and Cristina didn’t hesitate to offer to lend me hers! Amazingly generous! Gracias mil, Cristina.
Set 1,000 feet from the beach, on the edge of Estepona, Hostal Europa offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. The guest house features a café-bar and a 24-hour reception.Each bright room has a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms also offer a private terrace, while others overlook the Sierra Bermeja Mountains.You can reach Marbella in 20 minutes by car and Malaga Airport is 50 mi away. There is free parking in front of the guest house and a covered car park is available for an extra cost.
- Few minutes walk away from the beach. Carrefour supermarket is just few minutes walk. Clean rooms with a big balcony.
- The couple who ran the hostel were ever so friendly. The family atmosphere of this place. The cleanliness, the strong and hot shower. Despite being close to a busy road, we heard no traffic noise at all and had beautiful mountain views overlooking someone’s garden with orange and avocado trees. Got woken up by a cockerel. Very nice. We walked from our hotel along the beach to the centre of town, about 1/2 hour and were pleasantly surprised by the authenticity of Estepona. We had expected something different and were pleased to find many local shops, grocers, butchers and beautifully kept roads and alleys
wonderful, friendly and helpful staff, great location for Estepona.
great rooms for the price
- terrace, good parking in front of the property, cleanness
- Very kind staff, pretty little cafeteria, clean room.
Hostal Breñaverde is offering accommodations in Gaucín. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the guesthouse.At Hostal Breñaverde, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain accommodations at the accommodation also offer a seating area. At Hostal Breñaverde each room is equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Ronda is 23 miles from the guesthouse, while Estepona is 25 miles away.
- Classic spanish venta with great restaurant, great views and super ambience. Friendly owners and friendly locals.
- Great views of Gaucin…actually the pueblos blanco are best appreciated fom the outside where you can see them in the landscape, not when you are in them. This place gets top marks for the view.
- Molto spazioso e ben ordinato. Colazione top! 😍😍 Consigliato per un soggiorno breve
- 1n verbleven (zou hier langer blijven + ook de wandeling Casares maken) ligging /rustig+ parking gemakkelijk/nabij restaurant /gezellig dorp-moet buiten dorp parkeren/grote kamer alles ok / wandelomgeving
- Très grande chambre, beau mobilier, mention spéciale pour la literie et le confort des lits.
The Blue Room
Located in Estepona, The Blue Room features a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. The property is 11 miles from El Saladillo Beach and 7 miles from Laguna Village Shopping Center.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a balcony with a sea view. Rooms include a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, while selected rooms have a kitchen. Guest rooms in The Blue Room are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.Guests can enjoy a variety of activities in the surrounding areas, including snorkeling, fishing and hiking.The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located on the beachfront in San Luis de Sabinillas, Rio Manilva features a garden and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rio Manilva has certain rooms that feature a terrace, and every room has a coffee machine. At the accommodation, rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including snorkeling and fishing.Marbella is 26 miles from Rio Manilva. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 57 miles from the guesthouse.
- Spent 1 night as had business in Sotogrande. Great location, lovely walks on beach promenade, good food within easy walking distance. Pawl is a great host and kept us well informed every step of the way.
In all my travels this the best apartments I have stayed at. The house and the rooms are very clean. The matterss is really comfortable. Also, the beach is just 1min away. The beach is not croweded, even on Sundays when locals are off and got to the beach. Usually it was quite easy to get a good parking spot but on days like sunday when more people go to the beach it gets a tiny bit harder. Paul and Laly are amazing and welcoming host. They were very helpful and gave us great tipps. With Paul we had some very interesting conversetions and he also took us on a amazing walking through the mountain/river. Laly, although she doesn’t speak a lot of english, was also very kind and a pleasuar to be around. Additionally, they have the prettiest cat I have ever seen, who is also very nice to guests. I am definatly coming back.
Paul if you are reading this: You are amazing. (Hope this is not weird)
- Lovely place to stay.Felt at home and the owner was lovely,welcoming and nothing was too much trouble.We willbe back.thank you 🙂
- If you want to be near the sea you can’t beat this location, Paul, the owner was very helpful.
- Very close to beach and 5 mins walk from very good restaurants
Hostal San Miguel
Hostal San Miguel is set in the historic center, 650 feet from Rada Beach. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, 3 minutes’ walk from the Town hall in Plaza Reloj.The bright rooms at the guest house feature colorful, traditional décor. All include a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The property has a bar-restaurant and there are several restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk. The bullring and the marina with its many tapas bars are 15 minutes’ walk away.The San Miguel is 5 mi from the Selwo Aventura Zoo and Theme Park and within 30 minutes’ drive of over 10 golf courses. Marbella is 19 mi away and Gibraltar and Malaga are both 1 hours’ drive away.
- The hostal overall was excellent, perfect for what we needed.
- Lo que nos encantó fue el personal tan amable desde primera hora, da gusto encontrarse gente así. Todo muy limpio y cómodo, a pesar de que sea antiguo, pero tiene todo lo necesario y la ubicación es perfecta. Volveremos!
- el alojamiento esta ubicado en el casco antiguo de estepona y cerca de la playa , en ese sentido el alojamiento es perfecto
La cercanía a la playa y a casi
La amabilidad del equipo de trabajadores y la cama,comodisima
- Muy buena ubicación.cerca de zona de bares y playa. Personal muy atento y cercanos. Relación calidad precio estupenda.
Hostal Sabana is set in San Martín del Tesorillo, 5 mi from Sotogrande, on the Costa del Sol. All air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TVs and views of the Gaudiaro River.There are 3 golf courses within a 20-minute drive of Hostal Sabana. The closest is La Cañada Golf Course, which is 4.3 mi away.The Sabana guest house has a restaurant and bar. There are various chill-out terraces where you can enjoy a cocktail.You can hire a car or a bicycle on site, and there is free public parking nearby. Guests can also book tennis, padel and football at the sports center, located opposite the Sabana. You can also go horse riding.
- Service was lovely. Veronica the lady who served at the bar very helpful room lovely and clean
- Staff where friendly couldn’t do enough for you.
- Language is little poor and bathroom is poor. Also there wasn’t any bin inside the room to put anything.
- The comfort of the beds.A lovely calm neighborhood.
Sufficient. Nothing special.
Cafe breakfast toast is spot on.
Top Guest Houses In Casares Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Casares Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Casares Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Casares Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!