10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Carteire Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Carteire Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Carteire Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carteire Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carteire Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Carteire Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Carteire Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Carteire Galicia:
A Cantina provides rooms in Mouromorto. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. The rooms in A Cantina are equipped with a TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Lugo is 18 miles from A Cantina, while Portomarin is 14 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Lovely owners, very friendly and accommodating. Excellent evening meal!
- Great hospitality. Had a lift from the Camino, and dropped back there in the morning. The room was full of rustic charm. Excellent.
- Everything…super relaxing after a day on the Camino. they catered to our every wish!
- Very friendly and helpful despite my poor Spanish language skills. Pick up and drop off on the camino was very helpful and prompt. Food in the restaurant was very filling and good value.
- We were picked up from airexe and it was a short drive. The owners were the most hospitable on our trip so far, so warm and happy and friendly. A wonderful pilgrims meal that was more of a feast was prepared for us, it was spectacular. Proud owners, wonderfully clean facilities, beautifully presented and kind hospitality. Highly recommend.
One of our best sellers in Palas de Rei! O Cruceiro is located in Palas de Rei. Each room is equipped with a terrace.At the guesthouse, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at O Cruceiro also feature free WiFi. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Portomarin is 19 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Very clean, cozy, new, very clean, quiet location.
- Staff very friendly. Good breakfast, room very spacious
- Breakfast was included and began at 7:15. Quite a plus for walking the Camino de Santiago.
- The staff were friendly & helpful. O Cruceiro is right on the Camino as you come into town. It was clean and spacious enough. Lines for drying washing available
- My husband and I stayed here while walking the Camino. Very cute little pensión right on the Camino. The owner also runs the bar next door of the same name. She was so lovely and kind. They loaded us with tapas when we went for a couple of drinks. Since we were leaving before breakfast, she prepared us a bag with two bananas and two bocadillos for the road.
One of our best sellers in Palas de Rei! Located in the small town of Palas de Rei, O Castelo offers accommodations with free WiFi and heating.Each room includes a hairdryer, a wardrobe and free toiletries.Guests can use a shared kitchen with microwaves. Laundry service is available for a fee. Guests have access to a garage to store their bicycles.Lugo is 22 mi away from the property, while Santiago de Compostela is 43 mi away.
- Perfect for pilgrims traveling along the Camino. Great location, good bar across the road and decent restaurant just below.
- Very helpful innkeeper. Even did our laundry for a small fee.
- Room was good and clean. Closed to the church.Food served in the pension was good.
- Great location on the camino de Santiago. We spent the night here and have a great night rest. The kitchen was clean and we were able to make our own breakfast.
- Really nice rooms, very comfortable and nicely decorated and clean. The staff were very pleasant and accommodating. Good value for money, close to the Camino and restaurants.
Pensión Restaurante Casa Camiño II
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pensión Restaurante Casa Camiño II offers pet-friendly, heated accommodations in Palas de Rei, 25 mi from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge and a free parking for bikes at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 mi from the property.
- The food in the restaurant restaurant downstairs was very deliscious and affordable. Our waiter was very friendly, courteous and hospitable.
- The hotel is well situated on the Camino’s way.
- The staff were friendly and it was an enjoyable stay bathroom excellent all went very well recommend it to my friends. Regards bernard
- The staff and the location were great for a night on the Camino
- Directly on the Camino with a bar/restaurant. The staff downstairs was very nice and the food good.
Located in Palas de Rei, Pensión Plaza offers a bar. This 1-star guesthouse offers free WiFi. A tour desk can provide information on the area.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Guest rooms feature a closet.Lugo is 24 miles from Pensión Plaza, while Portomarin is 19 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- it was ok, good value for the money, good location
- The albergue was very clean. Host very welcoming and accommodating. Host provided sheets, towel and chocolate on arrival. Nice touch.
- We loved this town. The lodging was right across from the church- and we loved listening to the (loud) bells that stop ringing at midnight. The rooms are a little worn- but the lodging is clean. There is room to spread out in a lobby area and a balcony for drying clothes. Restaurant downstairs.
- We had a room on the busy side of the street so it was a little noisy, but we didn’t notice it after a while being so tired from walking the Camino.
- The hostel is placed in the center near the restaurants and the church. The staff is accommodating and helpful. I was alone in the big room with good facilities with the bathroom outside and exclusively for me.
Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño
Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño offers accommodations in Palas de Rei. Guests can enjoy traditional Galician cuisine at the on-site restaurant.The heated rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a terrace. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property and a free parking for bikes.Lugo is 25 mi from Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 mi from Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño.
- The separate “apartment “. Lots of room. The food was outstanding.
- Very clean, comfortable and the food was very good!
- Great location – situated on El Camino path. New, clean, modern and nicely decorated. After a day of walking, the shower was great. Food at the restaurant was just what I needed at the end of the day
- Good location on the Camino. Restaurant below apartment at street level is good quality and convenient.
- The staff was just wonderful, especially the bartender…the older one! He was just super, as was the gal at the desk. They were so so helpful! The location was great and the attached cafe was terrific and had delicious food.
Pensión Residencia Barcelona
Pensión Residencia Barcelona is offering accommodations in Palas de Rei. Free WiFi is provided.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms feature a closet.Lugo is 24 miles from Pensión Residencia Barcelona, while Portomarin is 19 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Staff was accomodating. We had our clothes washed but it was not dried completely when we received it. We had to hang to dry overnight. We received fresh fruit upon arrival which we enjoyed on our walk the next day.
- Loved the location and the room was nice; laundry service was great and food recommendations were great; food basket was most welcomed and valued
- A private room in what feels and looks like an albergue. My own bowl of fruit: awesome!
- Very nice hostess, clean, spacious, twin beds actually separate and not pushed up to each other very close to grocery store and places to eat. Lovely decor. Really liked.
- Clean room, friendly and helpful staff. Upon arrival we got a fruit basket with bananas, apples and granola bars.
Located in Palas de Rei, Arenas Palas has a bar and free WiFi. The property has a restaurant.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Lugo is 23 miles from the guesthouse, while Portomarin is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 36 miles from Arenas Palas.
- It was a last minute booking, and I believe the last room available. We are thankful it was available; the staff was so helpful.
- Free breakfast. 2 outlets on each side of full size bed to charge electronics. TV good size (19 inch) with ability to play English programs in their original language, English.
- Comfortable clean room and friendly, helpful staff.
- We had a great stay. It was very comfortable, clean and convienent. The staff were lovely and the pizzas were delicious.
- Good breakfast included. Lovely bath and good location
Pension Pardellas is offering accommodations in Palas de Rei. The property has free WiFi.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Guests at Pension Pardellas can enjoy a Full English/Irish breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.Lugo is 23 miles from Pension Pardellas, while Portomarin is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pension Casa Maruja
Pension Casa Maruja is located in Castromaior, 1.2 mi from Nespereira. Lugo is 15 mi from the property.Pension Casa Maruja features free WiFi .There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarria is 16 mi from Pension Casa Maruja, while Monforte de Lemos is 24 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 36 mi from the property.
- Very good value. Right ON the Camino. A good bar with dinner and a garden two minutes away.
- Right on the Camino. Can’t miss it. Hostess was helpful.
- Clean, quiet, and simple accommodations along the Camino.
- We stopped off here after a very hot day on the Camino. The owner quickly attended to us and showed us our room which was cool and clean. Of course this isn’t a five star hotel, but the accommodations were perfect for resting after walking all day in 40 degree Celsius weather. The price is great for a room with a big bed and private bathroom. It is also located 25 meters from a nice cafe bar where the owner is wonderful and made us comfort food.
- This casa rural is right on the Camino. It is a bit tired but clean and very convenient. The host did not speak English but was pleasant and helpful. The room was large and comfortable. We were able to hang laundry outside on a line to dry. The town is very small, only one bar/restaurant and you must set up a time for dinner, but it was good and we were well treated there.
Top Guest Houses In Carteire Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Carteire Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Carteire Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Carteire Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!