10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Carrión de los Condes Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Carrión de los Condes Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Carrión de los Condes Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carrión de los Condes Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carrión de los Condes Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Carrión de los Condes Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Carrión de los Condes Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Carrión De Los Condes Castile And Leon:
Hostal Santiago is set in Carrión de los Condes center and offers easy access to the A-231 Highway leading to both Burgos and León. There is a garden with free barbecue facilities. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free luggage storage is available.All rooms feature heating, a flat-screen TV, and a desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and Bathtub. Some rooms have a balcony with city views. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a tour desk.The property is located near El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, such as laundry service.Due to its central location, you will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets. There is a bike and motorbike parking at Hostal Santiago. Free public parking is possible off site.
- On Camino, private room with a little bathtub!!! Gentleman that checked me in was wonderful and marked a town map for me to find things.
- Clean, friendly staff and beautiful! Very convenient for pilgrimage.
- Good location toward the center of town, if entrance was around a side street from the Camino bathroom had a tub and bidet but no hairdryer. Lovely old world place
- The location is very convenient to the church, grocery, restaurants, and The Way. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
- Great location. Secure place for us to store our bikes on the Camino. Good rate. Helpful staff did our laundry for us for a small fee
Hostal Plaza Mayor
Hostal Plaza Mayor is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and features accommodations in Carrión de los Condes. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free bicycle parking and Motorcycle is available. Free public parking is available nearby.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.Palencia is 23 mi from Hostal Plaza Mayor. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- Excellent location on the square. Our room (?#3) had a balcony which proved perfect for enjoying a bottle of cava with borrowed flutes from downstairs. Great break from the camino.
- Great location, right in the middle of town, staff was very helpful and accommodating
The staff was wonderful! I was seeking direction from another hostal. The older gentleman walked me all the way and up the stairs to see me connected and settled in. Turns out he was the father of Yolanda, the hostal host.
- Good central location. Very good welcome with complimentary bottle of cold water which was very much appreciated. Opted for room with balcony ( smalll supplement ) which afforded a great view over the square. The property is fairly new and everything in the room is fresh. Restaurant nearby La Cerve, which was recommended was a good choice.
- Comfortable room and beds. Nice balcony with great view over the square. Good restaurant with plenty of choice including some vegetarian options. Wifi fine. Free parking nearby (once you work out the layout). Town itself a lot nicer and more interesting than I was expecting.
Hostal La Corte
This charming guest house is located right on the Camino de Santiago, opposite the Santa María Church in Carrión de los Condes. It offers rooms with attached bathroom and an excellent restaurant.All of the rooms at the Hostal Corte feature heating, a TV and a bathroom with amenities. Several have direct access to the guest house’s attractive patio.Hostal Corte’s restaurant includes a varied daily menu. Characteristic à la carte options include grilled vegetables, roast lamb and lamb chops.Hostal Corte’s tour desk can offer useful information about the local area. Carrión de los Condes is located in the Palencia province of Castilla y León. Valladolid, Burgos and Virgen del Camino Airports are all within 56 mi.
Loved its location and atmosphere
The town was charming and inviting
- Great restaurant right next door!!! Grilled veggies and fish amazing!!!
- The hotel is right on the Camino path and the town is quite quaint. Amenities are close by. There is a nice little private courtyard in the center of the hotel. Check in was quick and friendly.
- The restaurant attached to the pension is excellent. As pilgrims on the Camino, we thoroughly enjoyed the freshly prepared dinner.
- Thr room was great. The receptionist went above and beyond his duties to track diwn our missing luggage – making several phone calls and reporting back to me.
- Loved its location and atmosphere
Hostal Infanta Doña Leonor
Hostal Infanta Doña Leonor is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, between Burgos and León. This good-value guest house offers modern rooms with private bathrooms, heating and TV.The Doña Leonor is in a quiet, rural area. It has a large garden and terrace. The guest house also has a bar and a traditional restaurant.Free private parking is available at Hostal Doña Leonor. It is located 3.7 mi from Carrión de los Condes. The historic city of Palencia is 25 mi away.The Doña Leonor’s tour desk can give information about the region and the St. James’ Way Pilgrimage Route.
- The property is quite nice but the town is rather inhospitable
- Lovely rose garden in the courtyard. Our bathroom was immaculate. Great lounging tub with plenty of hot water. This was a great stop after walking.
- One could open up shutters and windows and a bathroom skylight (I wish more places had these!) for air and light.
- quiet clean room with a bath. handy location for walking the camino
- The view from the front was amazing. Lovely lounge area and garden area. Village was small but friendly. Staff in cafe dealt with booking in/out and were so helpful. On outskirts of village we found restored building where pigeons used to be kept and beautiful bar.
Las Cantigas is set in the heart of historic Villalcázar de Sirga, right opposite the Santa Maria La Blanca Church. All rooms are heated and en suite.The village of Villalcázar de Sirga forms part of the Camino de Santiago. Sights include the famous Santa María Church, celebrated by King Alfonso X of Spain.The city of Palencia is only 16 miles away. Here there are a number of churches, as well as the Roman Bridge across the River Carrion.Las Cantigas’s café-bar serves traditional Spanish meals. There is also a living room area with a TV.
- In winter, this hotel is the heart and soul of the village: run by a nice family; open morning, afternoon, and evening to supply good, simple but delicious food to travelers and local people. My room looked out on the entrance to Villasirga’s spectacular church.
- Is located where I planned to be; the staff was cordial enough.
- Great accommodation and the bar and restaurant were excellent. Friendly staff.
- The room itself had twin beds a small bath and an over bath shower. The pilgrims meal was adequate.
- Very good room with great views to the church. Great location and very quiet.
Amanecer en Campos
Located between Burgos and León, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this rural hotel offers free internet access and a 24-hour reception. Each room includes flat-screen TV and a balcony.Rooms at Amanecer En Campos feature functional modern design and wooden flooring. All rooms have central heating and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the Amanecer’s dining room, which overlooks the garden courtyard. The patio also offers barbecue facilities.Staff at Amanecer En Campos’ reception can provide information about the area. Bicycle rental and packed lunches can also be arranged.Located in the village of Campos, the guest house is 2.5 mi from Frómista, where you can find the 11th-century Church of St Martin of Tours. Palencia is 21 mi away.
- Fantastic welcome when we arrived; nothing too much trouble for the friendly staff. Great secure parking.
- Carmen and her family were the most caring, loving hosts that I have experienced in all of Spain. They cooked the most spectacular paella dinner for all the pilgrims the night I was there. Thank you Carmen and all your family for a spectacular stay at your wonderful location.
- Carmen and Ricardo were very welcoming friendly and helpful and looked after me and my daughter very well. We are peregrinos walking the Camino and the stay and rest and comfort we recommend to all fellow peregrinos.
- Wonderful staff. Clean and comfortable room. Communal dinner of Paella was great. Highly recommended.
- Warm welcome on the Camino. Homemade paella for dinner. Hosts were fabulous. Very good value.
Hostal Camino de Santiago
This charming guest house, traditionally an inn for travelers, is located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route in Fromista. It offers rustic accommodations and a summer terrace.Hostal Camino de Santiago is set in a traditional stone building with 7 decorative columns. Rooms have traditional, pastel décor and feature tiled flooring, a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served in the dining room, and guests can purchase local produce and gifts at the Casa Ruiz shop, located next to the guest house. There is also a comfortable lounge with a fireplace.Hostal Camino de Santiago is ideally located for exploring the Castilla Canal and its’ museum, located 5 minutes away by car. The historical town of Palencia is 19 mi away.Valladolid is located 37 mi from Hostal Camino de Santiago and Burgos can be reached by car in 50 minutes.
- Nice staff, comfortable room with skylight that opened up.
- Wonderful hospitality! I took a rest day from walking the Camino de Santiago. They are very welcoming to pilgrims, allowing me to get into my room before check in time. Great value.
- Welcoming drink very appreciated after a lomg walk on camino. Very comfortable and quiet room at back and good breakfast.
- This property is a short walk off the Camino, where we stayed recently. The staff was very welcoming, and offered us a fresh beverage upon arrival, which was a nice touch. The room was quiet, clean and bathroom facilities functional. WIFI worked well. Breakfast was offered for additional fee, but we did not have. A recommended bar/restaurant on the right of the square as you exit the property is a good choice for drinks and pilgrim’s meal. The pilgrim’s meal was not served until 7 or 7:30, but was well worth the wait and price. Very good choices, prepared, along with wine, water or beer included.
- Great hostess and registration. Very clean room. Bathroom was new.
Hostal San Pedro
Located in central Frómista and on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Hostal San Pedro offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each attractive room at Hostal San Pedro has bright, modern décor. There is a private bathroom and heating. Rooms are accessible via a elevator.The guest house is set next to Plaza de San Telmo and San Pedro Church. A small selection of bars and cafés can be found within 5 minutes’ walk of the property.Frómista offers easy access to the A67 Motorway, which connects to guests to Palencia and Burgos within 50 minutes. Valladolid is 50 mi away.
- It was convenient, easy to find and friendly. All of my needs were met……………………………… Breakfast buffet was a good deal. I really do not have much more to say. If you insist on us participating in 5hese surveys let us write what we want without forcing us to go on and on to satisfy your software bot
- The place was spotless, tastefully decorated by local artworks and memorabilia. Very conveniently located with a garage nearby to put our bicycles. The buffet breakfast was made just for us. Julia had a great sense of humor and a wonderful welcoming demeanor. The best of the best!
No nos gustó nada por la actitud tan grosera de la dueña.
We didn’t like anything because the owner was so rude and argumentative.
- Clean comfortable single room hotel was run very efficiently good WiFi and close to supermarket and restaurants
- The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was self service and good enough for the money. It was a central location and close to everything.
Pension La Via Lactea
Pension La Via Lactea is set in Frómista, 19 mi from Palencia and next to Camino de Santiago Route.All rooms are exterior and come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Shared bathrooms come with a shower. Pension La Via Lactea features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property and a closed garage for bikes.Restaurants and convenient stores are just 650 feet from the property. You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 40 mi from Pension La Via Lactea.
- Good location. One of us was sick when we arrived and the proprietor was very understanding about giving us extra time in the morning.
It was close to the Camino in the morning. Fabulous farmacia close by. Located next to San Martin church- historical construction with excellent audio explanation in different languages.
4 bedrooms with nice shared bath- 2 showers, 1 toilet. Nice body wash and hand soap provided. A plus! Apt nicely laid out and decorated. Very comfortable.
- Sra. Mila was wonderful. I booked her other hostel and ended up here. A beautiful and exceptionally clean. She was very kind and helpful. Will stay here again. I will recommend to others.
- The apartment is located on the Camino route close to a grocery store and other amenities.
- Nothing! The worst experience in El Camino. You let this people display in your site the pic of a church Not the réal place: à brick house with the sign « low cost »
Hostal El Marqués
The El Marques guest house is located in the town of Saldaña, in Castile and León. All rooms have flat-screen TV, hydromassage showers. There is free WiFi available throughout.The large rooms in Hostal El Marques all have wooden floors and many have brick walls. All rooms have heating.The guest house is located in the old part of Saldaña, within 5 minutes’ walk of a variety of restaurants, bars and shops.The city of León can be reached in about 1 hour and Sahagún is 19 mi from Hostal El Marqués. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Muy bien ubicado. Trato de Ramón genial. Todo perfecto. Repetiré
Nos alojamos en este hostal porque coincidio que asistiamos a una boda que se celebraba en barrios de la vega, un pueblo de al lado.
Y la verdad que es dificil describir que nos gustó más porque la estancia a sido de 10 en todos los aspectos.
Habitacion limpia, cómoda, muy muy bonita, y con un baño propio espectacular, que cuenta con una bañera con columna y techo de hidromasaje dando la sensacion de estar en un mini spa.
Destacar sin duda el trato del dueño, que mejor no ha podido ser, atento, amable, cualquier duda te la resuelve y te ayuda en todo (hasta nos acompaño a la estación de bus jj)
Todo ello por un precio super bueno, dentro del cual te incluye hasta el desayuno en el mismo hostal.
Calidad precio insuperable.
Si volvemos por saldaña, que por cierto es un pueblo muy bonito, sin duda volveremos a repetir.
- El propietario es muy amable, está pendiente de todo y le es de agradecer. Ayuda en todo lo que puede. Buen sitio para pasar unos días
Los desayunos eran muy correctos.con demasie.
Las camas muy cómodas.
Todo en general muy bien.
- Está en el centro del pueblo, la limpieza, el personal y la relación calidad precio.
Top Guest Houses In Carrión De Los Condes Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Carrión de los Condes Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Carrión de los Condes Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Carrión de los Condes Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!