10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cariño Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cariño Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cariño Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cariño Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cariño Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cariño Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cariño Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cariño Galicia:
Hostal Restaurante La Cepa
Just 350 feet from the beach in Cariño, Hostal Restaurante La Cepa offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features a restaurant serving traditional Galician cuisine.Each bright room at Hostal Restaurante La Cepa has simple, attractive décor and wooden floors. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy local dishes such as seafood from the Ortegal Cape and meat from the Serra da Capelada region.The guest house is within 10 minutes’ walk of Cariño’s marina. Ortigueira is a 30-minute drive away, while A Coruña is approximately 56 mi from La Cepa.
- Very small family-owned establishment. Clean, spacious room. Restaurant and bar on the premises and service was very personal and friendly. Food was great too!
The restaurant/hotel is located 200m from the beach, so that’s really nice!
We were afraid it would be really noisy because rooms are upstairs, above both a restaurant and a bar…but it was really calm.
- Very good value for the money. Most importantly, the restaurant is great – local food, local style, great price
- Helpful staff! I enjoyed staying there, really nice people.
- Lovely place, nice staff, confortable bed, clean room, heating super good.
Pension Restaurante Cantábrico
Pension Restaurante Cantábrico in Cariño features a shared lounge and a bar. This 2-star guesthouse offers free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Speaking Spanish and French, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical advice on the area at the reception.A Coruña Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- La habitacion reformada,el colchon y la almohada muy comodos
- Los acantilados,y las excursiones que se pueden hacer
- La calidad humana de la familia que regenta el establecimiento, así como el personal contratado.
- Der Wirt war sehr freundlich und hat für kleines Geld abends toll gekocht.
- Sencillo, familiar, como en casa. Muy amables. Lo mejor, sin duda, la atención y recomendaciones turísticas de Miguel.
Pension Las Palomas
Just a 2-minute walk from the beach, Pension Las Palomas is located in Porto de Espasante, in A Coruña. It features a restaurant and café bar, a sun terrace, and free Wi-Fi.The private bathrooms have a shower and also come with a hairdryer. Towels and linen are provided. Some rooms have a sea view. The building has a elevator.Pension Las Palomas also offers luggage storage facilities. An array of outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area including hiking, cycling, horse riding and canoeing.Café bars, shops and restaurants are only a 2-minute walk from Pension Las Palomas. The center of Espasante is 0.9 mi away and the town of Ortigueira is a 10-minute drive. River Ola is a 10-minute walk from the property. A Coruña Airport is 56 mi away.
- Beautiful room, very comfortable, modern and clean
- Comfortable and cozy hotel right in the middle of Espasante, a charming little town. There is a cafe and tapas bar downstairs and several shops and restaurants within walking distance, as well as bus and train station ideal for day trips. The staff is very friendly and do a very good job, the rooms are kept very clean and mostly well-equipped. An electric heater was available in April, which was great, since it can get chilly at night around that time. Beautiful beaches and hiking trails are just around the corner.
- A minute walk to the most beautiful beach. Helpful and welcoming staff. Good breakfast included in room rate
- Great room for great price. Really friendly staff, nice breakfast and big spacious clean room.
- Really friendly staff and great clean room! Really good!
Hostal-Restaurante Casa Giz
Hostal-Restaurante Casa Giz is located in Ortigueira, 1.2 mi from the town center. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.This room features a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a bath and a bidet. Bed linen and towels are included.Casa Giz’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food. There is an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy your meal.Morouzos Beach is 5 minutes’ drive from the town center. Within a 25-minute drive you can reach Estaca de Bares Cape and Espasante’s La Concha and San Antón Beaches.
Restaurant’s food was excellent and large portions.
Room was small spartin and not well heated. The bed was comfortable and shower water was nice and hot.
- La habitación estaba muy limpia, los dueños muy amables y serviciales. Calidad-precio está muy bien. Si volvemos repetiremos seguro.
Tiene tienda de alimentación al lado.
- Habitación muy amplia, con sofa y armarios amplios. Los croissantes de la panadería vecina que nos servían en el desayuno de la cafeteria familiar.
Muy silencioso (aunque creo que no había muchos más huéspedes; al menos, en mi piso). ¡Un gustazo!
Personal del hotel amable.
- Restaurant’s food was excellent and large portions.
Hospedaje A Goleta
Hospedaje A Goleta offers accommodations in O Barqueiro. The guest house has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hospedaje A Goleta features free WiFi in the common areas.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and canoeing. Foz is 25 mi from Hospedaje A Goleta, while Viveiro is 7.5 mi away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- The spectacular view was matched by the hospitality of mine host, his wife and staff. Not to be missed
- As we had an early train to catch they made available an abbreviated breakfast for us which was appreciated. We had dinner there as well and it was terrific. Really accommodating hosts.
- Idyllic location, amazing views, easy to find by car (and you do need a car), very peaceful and relaxing. Great base for exploring the beautiful surrounding areas, and you’ll get plenty of help and advice from the owners
- La habitación, la cama y la limpieza excelentes. El personal amable. La comida es buena, con productos frescos y de gran calidad y no es cara. Las vistas inmejorables. Aunque está a pie de una carretera no muy transitada, la insonorización es total.
Muy buen precio (30€). Lugar tranquilo.
Buen desayuno (no incluído en el precio).
Offering an outdoor seasonal pool, a garden, a terrace and a restaurant, Calzada Romana guest house is located 4 mi from Cedeira and its beach. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Built of stone, this property offers heated rooms with exposed wooden beams, a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Calzada Romana’s Restaurant is 30 feet away and serves Basque cuisine, daily menus, barbecued meats and breakfasts consisting on coffee, tea, juices and toasts. There is also a bar and a karaoke at the restaurant. A picnic basket can also be purchased on site.The property offers photography and cooking courses on site, as well as horse riding and photographic walking routes. A gym and sauna are located near the property.Sierra de la Capelada Mountain Range, with impressive cliffs and suitable for hiking and mountain biking, is just 3.1 mi away from Calzada Romana.San Andres the Teixido is a 20-mintue drive away and A Coruña Airport is 53 mi away. There is free parking on site.
Great views from the property – VERY close to the park along the coast a great stop off point to base from for hiking and exploring the coast.
The working farm and the colorful characters who hosted us were a plus!
- Very friendly, lovely location for visiting Cedeira and the beautiful coast. The evening meals were excellent, breakfast basic.
- From a warm Galician welcome to a simple but delicious breakfast our stay here was fantastic. We arrived and enjoyed beers and a lovely meal on the sun terrace. The owner and Fatimah were both lovely people. Great stay. Thanks a lot!
- The hosts were amazing! We spoke very little Spanish and they spoke very little English however we all managed to have a laugh!! Food at the restaurant (20 meters from our room) was beautiful and the location was serene! Rooms were clean and shower was the best we’d had so far on our trip! Would highly recommend this place for a very slow and relaxing part of your trip!
- Amazing place, great view, tasty food, nice room – would have liked to stay few more days
- Great views from the property – VERY close to the park along the coast a great stop off point to base from for hiking and exploring the coast.
Casa de Daniel
Set in gardens, with some rooms overlooking the River Sor, Casa de Daniel is located in Riberas del Sor. Free WiFi is available, and a continental breakfast is also included in the price.All rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with a bath and shower. Free toiletries are available. Towels and bed linen are provided.Free parking is offered at the property. Other facilities include a bar and children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. A Coruña Airport is 62 mi away.
- The host and the traditional living. Proud of their heritage, they offered me the best of! Very happy from my experience! Muchas Gracias
- The host/ owner was great. We felt welcome. She tried to communicate in English and we tried to talk some Spanish. Melania is a very warm person.
- The welcome, care and overall hospitality was excellent
- Good location very good owner parking for the motorcycle. Very good home cooked evening meal. Comfortable and very clean.
- The owners treated us like family. Excellent hospitality and care for their clients. Very warm and friendly accommodation. Highly recommended.
Hostal Meson Leira Antiga
One of our top picks in Cedeira.Offering an indoor pool and a spa and wellness center, Hostal Meson Leira Antiga is located in Cedeira. Free Wi-Fi access is provided, and a free public parking is available on site.Spacious rooms at Leira Antiga feature a flat-screen TV and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer, free toiletries, and bath or shower. You can enjoy sea and mountain views from all the rooms.At Hostal Meson Leira Antiga you will find a restaurant serving traditional Galician dishes. Other facilities offered include a tour desk, free luggage storage and ironing service.Santiago de Compostela Airport is less than 2 hours’ drive away.
- STAFF. incredible. location. assistance. cleanliness.
- The room was amazing, and the included breakfast was very good.
- paradise view: literally elegant decorate, very nice staff, amazing breakfast,big rooms
- The management woman, I don’t know here name unfortunately, was kind, courteous and very helpful. We couldn’t find the Casa so she drove into town and we followed her to the property. That was extremely nice of her. She had a good sense of humor and made our transition into our room easy. We enjoyed the patio and the view overlooking the town, as well as the included breakfast meal.
- The staff were very nice and the bar/restaurant has an awesome view.
Pensión Galatea offers accommodations in O Vicedo, Lugo.All rooms have a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Foz is 39 mi from Pensión Galatea, while Viveiro is 8.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 69 mi from the property.
- Great views, nice family place, location, parking.
- Everything was amazing. I can not choose only one thing.
- Everything, the town, the pension, the people. We would return, the weather was rainy.wgem we arrived but headed to a eatery and the food was fab.
- Best pension in Paradise – O Vicedo! Very perfect condition for rest and relax, very helpful personal of the hotel.
- It is an excellent place for a stopover. Good clean room. The pension itself has no facilities like restaurant but all such things are right outside
Located in a quiet area 5.6 mi from Pantín Beach and 5.3 mi from the center of Cedeira, Casa As Jarras offers free Wi-Fi access and a free public parking is available on site.All of the rooms in Casa Rural As Jarras have wooden floors and private bathrooms. Some of the rooms have views of the nice mountains and some of them have views of the gardens.The property is fitted with a lounge, a children’s play area, a BBQ, a Petanque field and a terrace.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 30 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela is 78 mi away.
We really loved the area, so green and quiet. It was a perfect place to recharge our batteries.
Host was also incredibly helpful and nice. Petra gave us tons of good recommendations about things to see and restaurants around.
This place is the perfect example of business being run by people who love their job. They care about every little detail and make your stay very comfortable.
- Wonderful welcome! Great location. Great breakfasts with delicious home made cakes. We had a lovely stay. Owners went out of their way to make us feel welcome and cater to our needs. Hotel was super clean. Nice location and garden.
- Petra and Manuel were exceptionally hospitable, and extremely helpful with queries and local area information.
- ”Nuestra estancia en As Jarras resultó muy satisfactoria. La casa es cómoda y está muy bien decorada. El entorno resulta de lo más tranquilo y pudimos dormir a perna suelta. Los dueños de la casa son muy acogedores y amables y el desayuno que nos ofreció Petra fue delicioso.
- La ubicación es estupenda, las vistas desde la habitación son bucólicas. El dueño encantador, muy amable nos indicó como llegar a Cedeira por otra carretera sin curvas y ancha y no por la que te envía el Google maps.
- We really loved the area, so green and quiet. It was a perfect place to recharge our batteries.
Top Guest Houses In Cariño Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cariño Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cariño Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cariño Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!