10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cardeñosa Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cardeñosa Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cardeñosa Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cardeñosa Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cardeñosa Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cardeñosa Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cardeñosa Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cardeñosa Castile And Leon:
Hostal El Pinar
Set 1.2 mi from Ávila’s old town, Hostal El Pinar features rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. This guest house offers views of the city’s old walls.Each simply decorated room at Hostal El Pinar has heating and a desk.Guests can make use of El Pinar’s free private parking facilities, as well as its tour desk and 24-hour reception.The guest house offers easy access to the A51 Motorway, which connects guests to Salamanca and Madrid within 90 minutes. The beautiful Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve is 31 mi away.
Raquel the host was superb and very helpful
very nice and clean motel
5 minutes drive
Simple place, easy to find once you know its not in the city but on the Valladolid road out of it, about 1 km.
Plenty of parking outside and near by.
Quiet but not silent.
Pleasant easy stay.
Staff very friendly.
- I liked the cleaniness and freshness of the place. The staff was very helpful and cordial.
- Buen precio, tranquilidad y amabilidad del personal.
- Calidad- precio razonable. Tenía todo lo necesario. La habitación amplia y en bien estado todo.
- Raquel the host was superb and very helpful
Hostal Mirador de Avila
Located 350 feet from the Four Columns Monument, Hostal Mirador de Avila offers views of Ávila’s ancient city walls. There is free Wi-Fi and all air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Featuring ceramic floors, each room has a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a bath tub or shower.There is an air-conditioned lounge, where you can have breakfast. Here you can also play board games, use the internet or watch TV and videos.Luggage storage is available. The Hostal Mirador de Avila offers both free public parking and paid private parking.
- They were very helpful and cheery…rooms were clean and comfortable.
- Very friendy and helpful owner who provided a map and recommended local shops and cafes. Instead of switching the TV on when we had breakfast, he played a DVD about the town with commentary in English. Scenic location close to the bridge to the old city and the Cuatro Postes viewpoint.
- Excellent location – it has the best view of Avila, easy to find, and no need to navigate narrow medieval streets! Everything you actually need for an overnight billet (bed really comfortable, too) at a budget price; you’re not paying for any unnecessary frills. There are a couple of good restaurants 100 yards or so down the hill.
First impressions from outside not good as in a row of industrial premises
Up one flight of steep stairs to find a beautifully clean and modern small hotel with walking access to the Ávila Walls
- Excellent large room with great views of the city walls. Really comfortable beds. Easy to find and park and is only 5 minutes walk down to the walls at the opposite end to the cathedral. It is located above a car workshop and this may seem off putting but it is completely quiet outside working hours.
Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar
One of our top picks in Ávila.This charming 17th-century building is set in front of Ávila’s city walls, offering views of the cathedral. The hotel has been renovated, retaining its charm mixed with modern amenities.Conveniently located in the historic town center, Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar is close to a parking spaces. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Its traditional-style interior features a welcoming restaurant, where you can try everything from characteristic Castillian dishes to the most contemporary cuisine.Ávila Bus Station is 2,650 feet away, and the train station is 0.7 mi away, providing direct services to Madrid, Salamanca and Segovia.
- Great location (a tad loud, but to be expected with restaurants facing the cathedral), my room had a nice view of the walls and cathedral. Staff were super friendly, reataurant attached was fine.
- location + outside terrace with some animation at night
- Great place in perfect location overlooking the wall. Breakfast was just what we needed to start our day. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay there whenever we go back to Avila!
Location, rooms were very comfortable. Ruth at the reception was very attentive and helpful. Relation price/quality was very good.
Location, location, location. Close to everything important in the city and close to the best bars and restaurants too.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Location was excellent. Restaurant in the hotel was lively and fun. Morning breakfast was nice with self serve espresso, breads, rolls, and scrambled eggs, although a bit boring after the 2nd day. Biggest advantage was the great location just outside the Alcazar Gate and the Tourist Center where you can purchase tickets to walk on the wall or catch a walking tour.
One of our best sellers in Ávila! Hostal Don Diego is centrally located 350 feet inside Avila’s historic walls, and 5 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.Rooms at the Don Diego guest house are also heated, and come with a TV and a telephone. They feature wooden floors, and some rooms have a work desk.The Don Diego has a 24-hour front desk, and offers private on-site parking for an extra charge. You can walk to the Palacio de Congresos Lienzo Norte in 3 minutes and Universidad Católica is 0.6 mi away.
- Location was superb with onsite parking. Staff was so friendly and helpful! Room was basic but very clean, with a spotless bathroom. Nice patio area available for relaxing.
- Eveything was basically great! Really satisfied with the price/quality ratio.
- I mean it was less than $50 so I wasn’t expecting five star facility. Location is impeccable and staff friendly place sweet
- A wonderful location. The staff was very helpful and that gave us an enclosed parking spot since we request that ahead of time. If you are driving do that as parking is very limited in town. A great location to walk the city center and walls around the city.
- Everything was simple, comfortable and convenient. Just what I needed.
One of our top picks in Ávila.Located within Ávila’s old city walls, a UNESCO heritage site, Le Vintage is beside the town hall and cathedral. It offers free WiFi and modern rooms.All stylish, heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar with 1 free bottle of water. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.You will find many restaurants in the surrounding area. Ávila Tourist Office is just 350 feet from the property and Santa Teresa Convent is 1,000 feet away.
- Loved the place! Nicely decorated, super comfortable room, very comfy pillows. Awesome location.
- The bed was super comfortable, the place was very clean with a nice bathroom and mini fridge. The location was within Avila’s walls which made it walking distance to the sites we wanted to visit. Plus the staff at the front desk were very helpful with keeping our luggage till our train departure time and helping us carry the luggage up stairs.
- Great little place in the perfect location. Clean comfortable and affordable. Highly recommend it!
- Nice, clean, very very wellnlocated, and it was at a good price.
- Staff were very friendly, room was clean and the bathroom very good. Buffet breakfast was varied and tasty. Location was central with the historic parts of Avila easily accessible.
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Antika Snoga is located in Ávila, 1,200 feet from Avila Council Office and 1,500 feet from Torreón de los Guzmanes. Built in 15th century, the property is within just 1,500 feet of Avila County Council and 1,800 feet of Convent of Saint Teresa. Lienzo Norte Conference Centre is 1.1 miles from the property.At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk. Rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Antika Snoga rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.Languages spoken at the reception include English and Spanish.Ávila Cathedral is 1.3 miles from the accommodation.
- Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff; very clean and well maintained; good location, but a little difficult to find initially. Would definitely recommend to others
Refurbished old house with all the confort of a new hotel. Large and very light lunch room where to enjoy breakfast, at the heart of Avila, but very quiet
Very polite and helpful staff
We booked a twin room as double wasn’t available. However, we joined our beds together and the bed was very comfortable and get a queen size bed, which was great!
The room was very spacious, clean and confortable as the bathroom.
The staff was nice. I asked for iron and they helped me with everything.
The hostel is located in very calm street so calm during the night.
We enjoyed our stay and we can recommande for everyone.
- Very clean comfortable hotel. Great location. Staff very friendly and helpful. Lovely interiors. My room was perfect… And above all Ávila is stunning.
- Great location right in the middle of the town, though it is very quiet and peaceful. Excellent service and price-quality ratio
VUT Tomás Luis de Victoria
One of our best sellers in Ávila! Featuring a balcony with city views, Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria is a holiday home, located in Avila. The holiday home is 350 feet from Ávila Cathedral.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. Towels and bed linen are available at Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria.Guests can enjoy activities such as cycling, golfing and canoeing in the area.Avila City Hall is 350 feet from Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria, while Avila Council Office is 650 feet from the property.
- Apartamento muy amplio y limpieza de 10. La ubicación es lo mejor sin duda.
Jorge es encantador y muy amable.
Limpieza , servicio ubicación y el trato con Jorge que en todo momento fué un encanto.
Para repertir sin ninguna duda.
- Muy céntrico! apartamento amplio y bien equipado; el dueño es muy amable, buena relación calidad/precio!
- La ubicación es inmejorable, al lado de la catedral y con posibilidad de parking.. la persona que nos atendió súper atenta, siempre comicado con nosotros y atento a alguna petición que le hicimos. Inmejorable
One of our best sellers in Ávila! Set within Avila’s city walls, Hostal Alcántara is close to Avila’s Cathedral, the Town Hall and San Vicente Basilica. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.Rooms have been carefully decorated and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a hydro massage shower.The restaurant specializes in Castilian traditional cuisine such as T-bone steak or roast meat.You can visit Avila’s old town, including the Iglesia de San Vicente church, the Iglesia de Santa Teresa church or the Arco de San Vicente.
- Great location- close to public parking lot where ovetnight parking is free
- It is within the wall of Avila. Close to the attractions of Avila. Good and nice staffs.
The location couldn’t be better.
Bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The shower, though small, was modern with great water pressure.
They had an oscillating fan for hot nights.
Receptionist was very friendly.
- Excellent value for money, great location, friendly staff. Recommended.
- The owner was extremely friendly and helpful, and took time to chat with us and tell us about the area, making us feel very welcome.
Situated in the historic center of Ávila, this simple, affordable hotel is the ideal accommodation for a relaxing vacation in the region, or if you are visiting on business.From this hotel, you can stroll into the center of Ávila, where you can sample the local tapas, or enjoy a drink in one of the numerous bars. The Hostal Bellas is conveniently situated near the main sights of Àvila.Each room is spacious, clean and cheerful. All have a private bathrooms.Begin the day with the Bellas breakfast. You can also reserve a lunch and dinner service also.Keep up-to-date and email your friends on the free, wireless internet connection available in all the rooms.
- It was very nice, everything worked as was supposed to, breakfast was great value for money.
- Rosa Sancho must be the nicest hotel clerk in all Spain. For every little problem that I had, she had a solution, often before I realized I had a problem. Usually that involved going up to her apartment for something she could see I needed. If I were in business now, I’d hire her for twice whatever she wants here. She and the hotel are both gems.
- Grat location and good attention. It was also very clean.
- A cheap and cheerful place to stay right in the middle well worth the money
- breakfast very good. eat as much as you want for 2 euros
Hostal La Estación
Located in Ávila Railway Station, Hostal La Estación features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and simple décor. There is a bus station to the old town 2,300 feet away.Each simple room is fitted with a wardrobe, desk and a fan. It includes a cable TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Free toiletries, bed linen and towels are provided.Guest will found a range of bars, restaurant as well as shops within a 5-minute walk. Universidad Católica of Ávila is 0.6 mi away.Hostal La Estación is conveniently located within 20 minutes’ walk of Ávila’s attractions, such as the Santa Teresa convent, the cathedral and the city walls. Madrid can be reached in less than 2 hours by train, while Salamanca is 62 mi away.
- Simple, clean, comfortable and exceedingly well located room. Right at the train station but very quiet. Close to everything in the city but not in the bustly area. The rooms are placed in an old train station that has been fully refurbished. It’s quaint and a great value for money.
- The room was bigger than expected, and the bathroom was nice.
Friendly, helpful staff, always happy tp help.
I chose this hostal at the railway station for a quick getaway on my return to Madrid and recommend it for the excellent staff and its cleanliness.
The hotel absolutely exceed my expectation. Perfect location, even very quiet despite the fact the hotel is adjecent to train station building. The room was quite big, bright and very clean
But the most nice experience was the reception staff Encarga who couldn’t be more helpful and friendly in her five star customer service. She provided me all helpful informations.,maps and leaflets about Avila and even tourist information office couldn’t do better! Such a friendly and professional staff is a true gem for this place
Scrupulously clean hostel close to facilities.
Surprisingly quiet being at a railway station.
Top Guest Houses In Cardeñosa Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cardeñosa Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cardeñosa Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cardeñosa Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!