10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Carbonero El Mayor Castile And Leon:
Hostal Goya II
Offering simple, attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hostal Goya II is located in the center of the charming town of Carbonero el Mayor. It is just 30 minutes’ drive from the historic city of Segovia.Each of Hostal Goya II’s rustic rooms has air conditioning. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Carbonero el Mayor has a small selection of restaurants and cafés, which are within walking distance of the guest house.Carbonero el Mayor offers easy access to the picturesque Segovia region. Valladolid can be reached in just over an hour by car, while Madrid is 75 mi away.
- Really affordable and quite close to Segovia (15 minutes driving).
- The room size is bigger than i expected and toilet also. Room has a good balcony. its serving the more than what we pay. the accommodation itself feels specious. The street is very calm and quit and there are several bar restaurants near by ,so that will help your dinner .
Lovely looking & very clean place. Very near Segovia by car and a very quiet place away from the tourists of Segovia and also at a very good price. There is a free car park just a few meters away from the Hostal. There was not a great choice of eateries around as it was late Sunday night but we managed to find a restaurant and also we even got to see the locals performing traditional dances/singing after our dinner as there was some kind of festive going on.
We booked 2 rooms for our family of 5 but there were no extra beds so we used our ‘ready bed’ for our 4 year old which was fine although booking.com didn’t let us know there was not going to be an extra bed.
Overall it was a great stop on our way to Segovia. Would happily stay again.
- The check in was quick and do not cause problems our late arrival. They was very kind and helpful.
- Very friendly staff, and was above bar restaurant.
Hostal El Mirador
Located in La Lastrilla, Hostal El Mirador features a terrace and a fitness center, and offers rooms with free WiFi 2.5 mi from Segovia’s city center. Guests benefit from on-site private parking free of charge.Rooms at Hostal El Mirador are air conditioned and come with a TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Regional and national newspapers are also available for guests every day.The hostel features an on-site restaurant serving regional specialties, as well as a bar where guests can get drinks and snacks. There is a wide variety of restaurants, cafés and supermarkets in the center of Segovia, 10 minutes away by car.The UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed Aqueduct of Segovia is 3.7 mi from Hostal El Mirador and Segovia’s Main Square with its 16th-century Cathedral is 2.8 mi away. Segovia’s Jewish Quarter is a 10-minute drive away. The city of Avila with its walls is a 1-hour drive away.
- Sparkling clean, extra touches like a room with a small fridge and microwave, a comfortable TV room with coffee and tea.
- Only 10 minutes by car from downtown Segovia, the hotel is an excellent option to stay at if you have a car. The price is much less than in Segovia
- good location, easy parking, nice view from the sun roof. – place is very clean – nice sitting areas.
- Really clean and quiet cause our room was facing the small street and not the main road.
- Good, affordable little hotel just outside Segovia. Very friendly staff. Awesome view of Segovia from the sunroof and street in front of the hotel. Convenient bar and restaurant next to the hotel which are open late until midnight. Rooms are simple but large, clean, and definitely good value for the low rate. Overall excellent. Hotel is about 5-10 minutes from the Aqueduct by car. Reserved parking for hotel guests in a small covered lot behind the hotel.
Hostal La Posada
Offering a restaurant, Hostal La Posada is located in Espirdo, 3.7 mi from Segovia’s historical center. The guest house offers rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access.Offering mountain views, each heated room includes a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries.A seasonal terrace can be enjoyed in the restaurant and snack bar. Guests can find a small shop in the same building.Segovia’s famous Aqueduct is 10 minutes’ drive from the property. Madrid can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Good value for money accomodation in it’s class. The city of Segovia is definitely worth visiting
- If you have a car, this is a convient alternative to higher priced places in Segovia. It’s an easy run into the city and to parking by the aquaduct. The staff are friendly and the attached bar-cum-restaurant does excellent traditional food. The rooms are large and the place is modernly furnished. As virtually always in Spain, the shower could be better.
La amabilidad de los dueños.
Canales de TV de pago en la propia habitación.
Fácil acceso desde Segovia.
- La amabilidad del personal!! La chica super simpática y agradable ..nos tenia la habitación super calentita para cuando llegaramos los dos días. La limpieza buena..servicio de toallas estupendas!! Aparcamiento en la misma puerta y de ubicación también bien…a 2 km del acueducto de Segovia…
- Está a un pueblo al lado de Segovia, muy buena atención, habitaciones confortables.
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Located in central Segovia, only 350 feet from its iconic aqueduct, Don Jaume features rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom, and offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Segovia. A Continental breakfast including orange juice, coffee or tea, and toast is served every day. San Justo Church is opposite the Don Jaime, and the Plaza Mayor and Cathedral are a 13-minute walk away.Central Madrid and the beautiful city of Ávila are both around an hour’s drive from the Don Jaime. You can drive to Valladolid in 1.5 hours.
- Everything. Good room, location, very friendly staff.
- Staff was so very friendly and helpful! Location was excellent. Private garage parking just around the corner. Staff gave us recommendations for tapas, all excellent and nearby.
- Location near aquaduct but secluded to be quiet. Friendly staff, good room, clean bathroom.
- The staff were very friendly and courteous. The vending machine very near our room was convenient. The location is conveniently located near the aqueduct and main square.
- The staff were helpful with restaurant and travel information
Hostales Sol-Cristina y Sol-Cristina Dos
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hostales Sol-Cristina y Sol-Cristina Dos is a guest house located right in front of Segovia Train Station. Guests can enjoy homemade meals in the property’s restaurant.Featuring wooden floors, each heated room comes with a TV. Some rooms include a private bathroom and others offer access to a shared bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.The bar-restaurant also features a terrace where guests can enjoy some drinks and traditional pinchos. There is a supermarket 350 feet away.Segovia’s Old Town and its Aqueduct, declared Word Heritage by UNESCO, can be reached within a 20-minute walk. Madrid is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- They changed the mattrice for a better one as the original one wasn’t very good. Staff were very pleasant
- The room was large and clean and the hotel is located in a quiet barrio next to the old station.
- We got a nice gift from reception, the WiFi worked well and the shower was good.
- This is a very simple hostel. However, its very clean, personnel are very kind, the dinner they offer is amazing and the distance from the hostel to the center of the city is 10 minutes walking and the way is beautiful!!!! I super recommend this place.
The hostel is just in front of the train station from Madrid and is near the center.
The staff is very kind and accessible.
Hosteria Natura Plaza
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Hosteria Natura Plaza is located in the old town, close to the Plaza Mayor, only 350 feet from the Cathedral of Segovia and just 10 minutes’ walk from the Roman Aqueduct.Rooms at this guest house feature stone walls and come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are also included.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets. The Alcazar de Segovia is 20 minutes’ walk from the guest house.
Very professional and helpful a
Staff. Room was very nice
- Perfect location. Parking available (need to reserve)
We made a reservation for twin room as double was not available. However, we could join our beds together and it was very confortable and we had even a queen size bed ! With was great.
The room was really spacious, clean and confortable. The bathroom was also big.
The staff was nice. I asked for iron and the staff helped me with everything.
Hostel located on calm street so very quiet during the night.
We enjoyed our stay in Natura Plaza and we recommand to everyone.
- Old building with lots of character. Surprisingly quiet. Good value for the price.
Close to Main Square.
This is a branch of the main hostel, N.B. and not that near it.
Nice hot shower.
- Very professional and helpful a
Hospedaje Bar El Gato
A characteristic tapas bar, free Wi-Fi and soundproofed rooms with satellite TV can be found at this charming guest house. It is located next to Segovia’s Roman Aqueduct, in Plaza del Salvador Square.Each air-conditioned room at Hospedaje Bar El Gato includes a fridge and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a small balcony. You can request a hairdryer or an iron free of charge.Segovia Cathedral is around a 15-minute walk from Hospedaje El Gato, and the Alcazar de Segovia 1.1 mi away. Staff at the guest house are happy to provide information about the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Homemade tapas and other Spanish dishes are served in Bar El Gato. You can also find various cafés and restaurants in the surrounding streets.The property offers private parking on site for an additional charge, and there is free parking available in the surroundings as well.
- A fridge was provided in the room. Close to the tourist sights. Most suitable for one or two nights stay.
- Great value for the money. Clean room and bed is comfortable.
1. neat and clean
2. high quality towels
3. friendly and helpful receptionist with a caring heart
4. good and inexpensive tapas, sandwiches cereveza and coffee downstairs
would recommend for a short stay
- It wasn’t very far from the old town. In fact, the aqueduct runs directly behind the hotel/hostal. Parking not too much of a problem. There is inexpensive hourly parking right outside and free parking if you don’t mind a few minutes walk. The bar over which the rooms are situated is meant to be a great tapas bar – but was closed for their holidays.
- Good room. Although on the road side, it was not noisy after mid night or so. The downstairs pub serves great breakfasts (get a couple of “bocadillos” (sandwiches) and a coffee because it is cheaper than elsewhere)! Parking on the road is also not too bad. Location wise is really good. Nice staff.
Posada el Zaguan
Featuring impressive views of the medieval castle, Posada el Zaguan is located in Turegano. This guest house offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant and bar serving local dishes.Each room in this property includes air conditioning, heating, and tiled floors. They come with a desk, wardrobe, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms include a spa bath.There is a 24-hour front desk in the property, and luggage storage is available free of charge. Several activities can be practiced in the area for a surcharge, including horse riding and canoeing.Segovia is a 25-minute drive from Posada el Zaguan.
- everything. the location is perfect with nice castel view and decoration is typical spanish coutryside view. big toilet.
- It is a very nice property. And although the staff does not speak english, they are very helpful.
- If you like traveling off the beaten track and yet enjoying all the comforts (food, drink, atmosphere) this “Posada” is perfect for you.
- Very very friendly and welcoming people but they do not speak so good english. The hotel has a great restaurant. The rooms are nice as well but sometimes you can here the gneighbour guest in the next room. We enjoyed our stay and would come again.
- Excellent food in their own restaurant and good wine too. Lovely view of Turegano castle from the room window
Hostal Residencia Taray
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Hostal Residencia Taray is centrally located in Segovia, just 350 feet from the University of Segovia. It offers free Wi-Fi in all areas.The rooms come with heating, as well as a flat-screen TV. Each private bathroom includes complimentary toiletries. a hairdryer and a bath or shower.Alcázar de Segovia is just 0.6 mi away and the Segovia Museum is a 10-minute walk from the guest house. The Bus Station is located a 15-minute walk away.
The room itself was fine, but it was hard to find. There is no reception area and check in has to happen through a nearby bar. On arrival at the hotel, it would have been helpful to see a map with clear directions to the bar.
Good value though
- It was a perfect place for a short stay in Segovia. The reception lady was so nice a helpful. She were waiting just for us, because they don´t have a 24 hrs. reception service. The place is in a quiet area, with a good view.
I had a great night at the hotel, the manager was really kind and everything was perfect, price, room, bathroom.
I will come back and stay here again.
The room is basic but supper clean and cozy, good location and great value for money.
Conveniently situated for walking through the historic centre of Segovia. Parking could be a problem, we were lucky and got a spot just outside the door. Room on the small side, but adequate for just sleeping in. You have to pick up keys from a bar 150yds away, and they don´t give you directions. Make sure you ask where the bar is situated. It was cold whilst we were there, But the heating came on in the evening and there was an extra oil filled radiator if you needed it (we did in the mornings). Girl who did the cleaning was very helpful, changed a blown lightbulb straight away.
Cheap and cheerful place to stay, not the Ritz, you pay for what you get
- The room itself was fine, but it was hard to find. There is no reception area and check in has to happen through a nearby bar. On arrival at the hotel, it would have been helpful to see a map with clear directions to the bar.
This pleasant guest house is set in the historic center of Segovia, 150 feet from Plaza Mayor Square. It offers bright and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi, 3 minutes’ walk from Segovia Cathedral.Hostal Plaza’s rooms feature vibrant decor and come with central heating, plasma TV and a private bathroom. Most rooms also have air conditioning. Laundry facilities are available.Breakfast is served daily in the cafeteria, which also offers traditional Segovian tapas and snacks. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.Reception is open 24 hours and staff can offer tourist information. The emblematic Roman Aqueduct is 10 minutes’ walk away, while the Alcazar is a 20-minute walk away.Hostal Plaza is located 2,650 feet from Segovia-Guiomar AVE Train Station. Private parking is available nearby for an extra fee. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 70 minutes- drive away.
- Perfect location by Plaza Major in center of Old Sevilla. Practically on top of what we thought was the best Tapas Bar in the old town
- Conveniently situated; adequate for cleanliness and comfort; our room had a balcony with a street view and a partial view of Plaza Mayor and the cathedral.
- Exceeded expectations! Beautiful location very near the Cathedral and underground cathedral parking. Couldn’t be better! Room was small, but clean, quiet and cozy. My room had a queen bed and a small single bed. It worked well for me and my two children, but a family of four (or more) wouldn’t fit. The value was fantastic. Thanks!
- Bathroom shower was awesome. Little desk actually did the job. Coat hangers and shelf were useful too. Best part is its location.
- Loved the view from the room of the Cathedral & market square Room was clean & comfortable. Great location & price
Top Guest Houses In Carbonero El Mayor Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Carbonero el Mayor Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!