10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Carboneras Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Carboneras Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Carboneras Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carboneras Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carboneras Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Carboneras Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Carboneras Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Carboneras Andalucía:
El Trebol Bar & Hotel
Hostal Trebol is 250 feet from the beach in Carboneras, a fishing village in Almeria’s Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV.The rooms feature a Nordic décor with warm colors and white furniture. Each comes with a work desk and a private bathroom.Breakfast is available at the Trebol guest house, and there is a bar and garden terrace.A laundry and ironing service is available.There is easy access to the A7 motorway, and the Trebol is 37 mi from Almeria Airport.
- Really friendly helpful staff. The hotel was spotless.
- Hotel room was super nice and recently remodeled. Very modern and clean.
- Everything! Great room, stylish decor, great breakfast, friendly staff.
-Brand new, everything was superbly clean.
– right behind the beach
– supermarket next door which is a decent size was very handy
– 10min drive to lovely playa de los muertos beach.
-could walk down the beach front for dinner anywhere which is lovely
- Stay was excellent. Very friendly staff and polite. The hotel is just 2 minutes walking to the beach. Will come back for sure!
Hostal La Isla
Hostal La Isla in Carboneras provides accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. The 1-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. Some accommodations at the property include a balcony with a garden view.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk. All rooms in Hostal La Isla are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental, buffet or gluten-free breakfast is available daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Mojácar is 15 miles from Hostal La Isla, while Agua Amarga is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 37 miles from the guesthouse.
Wonderful time spent in Carboneras in this lovely modern Hostel. The hosts could not have been more friendly and welcoming. Everything was spotlessly clean.
The room was amazing with possibly the most comfortable bed ever. The bathroom and shower is better than you’d find in a 4 star hotel.
We enjoyed the generous breakfast each morning where the staff were always smiling and friendly.
The location is great too, easy parking, short walk the beach and center of town, and very close to a lovely supermarket.
I hope that we can return in the future.
- We liked the location, staff,cleaning breakfastp.a. parking
- Delicious breakfast, kind and helpful staff, modern building and design, everything felt new, spacious room, loved that I had my own balcony. Big wonderful beach only 300m away. 1hr walk from the amazing Playa de Muertes.
- The hostal is newly built and rooms are very tidy and comfortable. Parking is no problem; in the street of the hostal itself or in the neighbourhood is always a possibility to park your car. Breakfast is very, very good. Personnel is helpful. Hostal is on 5 min walking distance of the centre of Carboneras.
- En el puente de diciembre no hay desayunos aunque la dueña nos indicó un sitio cercano y como el hostal estar a 5 min de la playa desayunamos en el paseo. La estancia en estas fechas muy tranquila en el hostal, descansamos muy bien .
- Wonderful time spent in Carboneras in this lovely modern Hostel. The hosts could not have been more friendly and welcoming. Everything was spotlessly clean.
Hostal San Antonio
Just a short walk from the beach and in the center of Carboneras, San Antonio is the perfect accommodation for a family vacation in the Costa del Sol’s sunshine.Each room at the San Antonio is simple but attractive and boasts plenty of natural light. It offers beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea.After enjoying breakfast in the guesthouse’s lounge area, head out into the morning sunshine to spend the day on the beach. Enjoy swimming in the mild Mediterranean waters while the children play on the sand. Hostal San Antonio does not have an elevator.The town of Carboneras and San Antonio are located in the famous Cabo de Gata National Park – a beautiful protected area where you can enjoy walking, horseback riding and cycling.
Hastal San Antonio is close to the beach, restaurants, shops and the old part of town. It’s not a fancy place but it is very comfortable.
Our room was on the sea side of the building and we had a sea view over the roofs of a few small houses from our balcony. The room was very clean, there is a wardrobe to hang clothes, the twin beds were comfortable and the bathroom, though small, was perfectly adequate.
Viviana and Ramón made us feel like family and were warm and welcoming. They even gave us an early breakfast so we could get an early start.
We would definitely stay here again.
- very friendly staff, very clean and a super location: central, at 20 meters from the beach, but calm
- The friendly welcome, the hospitality. Only staying there one night yet coming into the entrance you could see that here is someone hosting with the love for details. Each and every corner has gotten its own thoughts and same in the room. We were given a room with sea view on the third floor and loved that. It made the rainy day just that little sunnier. We definitely go back when visiting the region. The beach is just a few meters away and lovely once the sun was out again. Super Spanish breakfast, fresh fruit. The most welcoming place we stayed in during our time in the Cabo de Gata region.
Excellent location 1 minute walk to the beach, about 15 minutes from la Playa de los Muertos,
Lovely owners had plenty of suggestions.
- The employee were very kind and always very available to help us to know the city better.
- Hastal San Antonio is close to the beach, restaurants, shops and the old part of town. It’s not a fancy place but it is very comfortable.
One of our best sellers in Carboneras! Set 5 minutes’ walk from Carboneras Beach, Pensión Felipe offers rooms with private bathrooms. It also features a restaurant.Each simply decorated room at Pensión Felipe has air conditioning and a TV. The bathroom includes free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of Almerian cuisine in the Felipe’s restaurant. Bars and cafés can be found around Carboneras’ seafront.Cabo de Gata Natural Park is less than 0.6 mi from the guest house. Almería can be reached in less than an hour by car, while Roquetas de Mar is 53 mi away.
- Very central location, near restaurants/bars and beach. Very friendly personnel. Clean and good wifi connection.
- The pension and hotel has the same reception so if there is spare space in the hotel they upgrade you for more comfort, which is nice.
I only stayed overnight but it was a wonderful experience. The property is fairly well-maintained, and one of the receptionists, Luis, was most helpful. The food at a nearby restaurant was delicious, and as a guest, I only paid 12 euros – and I ate like a king. There was a salad, a starter, a main dish and a dessert. It also included a beverage, and since I skipped dessert, I got a free refill on my wine.
It’s a small town, but there is a wonderful seaside promenade, which proved quite useful to walk off that dinner. Overall, it’s a great place to stay if you want to hit beaches around Cabo de Gato, Almeria.
- Friendly guy at reception,clean room, good location in city centre , supermarket and restaurants nearby.
- top preis-leistungsverhältnis, sehr freundliches personal
Pensión Las Palmas
Pensión Las Palmas is located on the beachfront in Carboneras, on the Costa de Almería. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The rooms at Las Palmas feature tiled floors and simple décor. Some rooms have a private balcony with sea views.The restaurant on site serves traditional Andalusian food and has a terrace. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. The Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 45 minutes’ drive away. You can also drive to Almería Airport in 45 minutes.
- Everything you need, right on the beach. Complimentary breakfast. Lovely staff
- It’s a family owned business and they treat you like at home. They are very friendly and will help you with anything you need.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Rooms basic but clean.
- The hotel was family run and they were really friendly. Mathaus was a great help and nothing was too much. Unfortunately the kitchen was closed in October as were a lot of the facilities in the town. The breakfast they gave me was more than adequate and the location was excellent. I would definitely stay their again.
- Das Frühstück war mit Kaffee, Orangensaft, getoastete Baguette, Butter, Konfitüre, Tomatenpüree, Serrano-Schinken und Olivenöl grosszügiger als erwartet.
Hostal Juan Carlos
Hostal Juan Carlos is located in the center of Carboneras, 500 feet from El Lancón Beach. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and some with a balcony or terrace.The rooms at the Juan Carlos feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The guest house has a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a variety of restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk.The Cabo de Gata-Níjar Nature Reserve is just 5 minutes’ drive away. The Juan Carlos provides a shuttle service to Almería Airport, located a 50-minute drive away.
- very pleasant hotel at northern end of town ,easy to locate ,close to playas ,convenient for cafes and restaurants , large corner double room with small balcony , fridge in room a nice addition ,very good value for a short stay
- The lady who greeted us was very Spanish but very helpful with our limited vocabulary. Great VFM. Clean 100%. She obviously wanted all her customers to be happy.
- Great breakfast. Big supermarket COVIRAN across the street for beach supplies. The town had a nice paseo…very lively at night. Can highly recommend restaurant La Frontera a few blocks down on the same street as the hotel.
- Very comfortable beds, nice terrace at the back nice and quiet
- Spent two weeks travelling in Spain and stayed in eleven hotels. This one was the best! Comfortable, silent air-conditioning, nice breakfast. The town is beautiful and so is the beach – very close to the hotel. Many charming restaurants nearby.
Pension Sol y Playa
Pension Sol y Playa is set on the beach, in the center of Carboneras. All of its air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony with sea views. Free parking is available nearby.Rooms are also heated and come with a TV and wardrobe. They have tiled floors and the private bathroom includes free toiletries. Some have a bath tub and others a shower. Some rooms feature a mini-bar and some have a flat-screen TV.The Pension Sol y Playa has a restaurant with a summer terrace. It serves Mediterranean cuisine.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is within a 5-minute drive. Almeria Airport is an hour’s drive away.
rooms recently refurbished, they are a bit small but for a one night stay, for us was adequate.
We only do one night stays, and have stayed here quite a few times, it suits our purpose.
The paseo and beach are right outside the door.
- El trato del personal es excepcional. 3ª vez que me alojo allí. Casi puedes saltar desde la terraza a la playa. Perfecto para alojarse durante el Triatlón de Carboneras.
- Dormir con el sonido del mar en primera línea de playa. Aire acondicionado
- En relación calidad-precio esta muy bien y la ubicacion es perfecta.
- La ubicación era excelente, además de ese balcón orientado hacia la playa. Llegamos más tarde de las 00:00 y no nos pusieron pegas, nos dieron solución. El chico de recepción nos atendió y aconsejo muy bien. Aunque no tenían desayuno e de decir que la comida estaba muy buena, sobre todo la paella de bogabante, que estaba para chuparse los dedos.
- rooms recently refurbished, they are a bit small but for a one night stay, for us was adequate.
miKasa Agua Amarga & SPA
This peaceful accommodations is located just 500 feet from the beach in Agua Amarga, in the Cabo de Gata Natural Park. It offers a spa and 2 outdoor pools surrounded by loungers.miKasa Agua Amarga & SPA offers both rooms and luxurious suites. Rooms have either terraces or balconies, and some offer sea views.The property serves an extensive breakfast outside in the garden, including fresh fruit, cheese, eggs and home-baked pastries.The extensive, modern spa offers a large saltwater pool, hot tub, Turkish baths and a sensation tunnel. Other relaxing treatments include massage and facial treatments, which you can enjoy at the same time as your partner. There is also a gym and a tennis court located across the street.miKasa Agua Amarga & SPA is located in the quiet fishing village of Agua Amarga. Activities nearby include cycling, boating and diving are all possible in the village.
- Friendly helpful staff, beautiful room with every thing we could need. Location perfect with sea view. Breakfast.was wonderful
- had a perfect stay ! extremely friendly staff , spotlessly clean , comfy beds , ..the breakfast was to die for !! i honestly cant fault the place !
- The room was beautiful. It had its own terrace and the jacuzzi bath was amazing. A bit pricey but it was worth it – lots of space and really comfortable. The suites are on the other side of the road to the hotel – means it is very quiet. The hotel was so peaceful and quiet. Very romantic. We basically had the pools to ourself during the day! The staff were so attentive and kind. Breakfast was varied and delicious. Walking distance to superb beaches and a lovely little town. Highly highly recommended.
- The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was fantastic and served in the tranquil garden. Would definitely return.
- The breakfast was divine, the staff went the extra mile and the place was well equipped and beautiful.
Hostal Rincón de Diego
Only 200 feet from Playa de La Rumina Beach, this guesthouse is in a quiet residential area northeast of Mojácar. It has a café-restaurant, free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Hostal Rincón de Diego are air-conditioned and have a balcony. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub and toiletries.The hotel café-restaurant serves a selection of Mediterranean food, including fresh fish and homemade regional dishes. Guests with special diets can also be catered to upon request.Rincón de Diego is a 5-minute drive from Mojácar, and Turre can be reached in less than 15 minutes by car. Puerto de Garrucha Marina is 3 miles away. The staff can provide more information about activities in the surrounding area.
- It is a really neat little hostal – We have stayed in much more expensive places with far less to offer, superb position bars and restaurants nearby, Staff have limited English but very pleasant and we get by. the room was very clean and well appointed
- Location was excellent. Easy to find parking. Comfortable and clean room. Great breakfast
- Check in was very easy, the staff was very helpful and gave great local recommendations.
- The room was very nice and had a lovely new clean bathroom. The room had plenty of space and was very nicely decorated.
- Comfortable clean room with good location to beach. Nice breakfast.
Set on the beachfront in Mojacar, La Esperanza offers a restaurant and a terrace with sea views. This guest house has simply-decorated rooms with free WiFi and air conditioning.Each room has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms offer a balcony or sea view.The property also has a 24-hour reception and a bar. Mojacar town center is 3.1 mi from La Esperanza and Club Marina Mojacar Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Almeria Airport is within an hour’s drive.
- The location and the view was good, the apartment complex was modern and comfortable, new and spacious. So for 4 of us it was very comfortable to stay. The access to The swimming pool in the apartment complex was the best part. The manager Emilio was very helpful and made all efforts to understand , and help us every single time.
- The staff were great,the pace clean, sma fridge, kettle, aircon
The Chinese restaurant just below is fantastic.
- Basic but great location and excellent value for money
- The view from our room was spectacular, the staff were friendly. It was a really quirky place to stay, quite basic, but with a kettle and fridge and plenty of toiletries. Very good value for money. Good cafes and restaurants very close.
Top Guest Houses In Carboneras Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Carboneras Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Carboneras Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Carboneras Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!