10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Capnegret Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Capnegret Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Capnegret Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Capnegret Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Capnegret Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Capnegret Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Capnegret Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Capnegret Valencia Community:
Hostal El Trovador
Set right on Cap Negret de Altea Beach, Hostal El Trovador offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking. All air-conditioned rooms feature a private furnished balcony with sea views.Rooms are heated and have a flat-screen TV and work desk. There are tiled floors and the private bathroom comes with a bath tub.El Trovador has an à la carte restaurant, which also serves set menus. The café-bar offers drinks and light snacks all day long.Located next to the N332 Main Road, the Trovador is 0.9 mi from the center of Altea. Calpe and Benidorm are a 15-minute drive away and the AP7 Motorway is easily accessible.
- En route to where we were going. Choice of restaurants close by.
- Everything, close to perfect small hotel with outstanding friendly and accommodating owners and staff!
- Its not a hotel, so expect to much in terms of public facilities. Rooms exactly as advertised, simple but in good order, looks like a recent refurbishment. Excellent bathroom. Lovely position right on the waterfront. Free secure parking. Easy access from motorway.
- Clean,modern bedroom,friendly proprietors and staff,good internet connection and easy access to Altea
The bedrooms were of a standard far higher than the Hostel description. Superb bathroom, balcony with lovely sea view, excellent bed, air con, comprehensive Sat TV.
The café facilities are practical, with good basic Spanish cooking. Breakfast simple but only £2.00.
Front of house run by two young staff, man and woman, who alternate day and evening shifts. They are both wonderful.
Ample free parking.
Hostal Fornet Altea
One of our top picks in Altea.Located 10 minutes’ walk from the nearest beach, Hostal Fornet Altea features an à la carte restaurant. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Some include a balcony with views over Altea, the surrounding mountains, and the sea.All rooms at Hostal Fornet have a TV, a desk; and come with an private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Fornet Altea you will find a bar; and the guest house’s restaurant serves homemade dishes, and features a large dining room. Located in Altea’s Old Town, the guest house’s shared terrace offers views of the sea and Altea town center.Other facilities offered include a tour desk; and an array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. Both Terra Mitica and Terra Natura Theme Parks are a 30-minute drive away; and Benidorm is 5.6 mi away. A free public parking is available nearby.
- The location turned out to be very close to all the night life, yet it was still very quiet at night for good rest. The beach is about 15 min away. The breakfast was basic but included into the price
- Great location. Very good dishes at hotel restaurant.
- The place in Altea old town and the restaurant. The bed was perfect!
- Nice and clean room in the middle of the old town, easy to find parking, excellent location. The room for 3 was perfect and the staff was friendly.
- the location is great for the old town in Altea and close to the Palau too; its basic which is understandable as its only a Hostel but its clean and very good value. We have stayed here before and would certainly stay again.
Hostal Casa del Mar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Casa del Mar offers accommodations in Altea, set in a protected building. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each modern room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower; some rooms are completely adapted for guests with reduced mobility.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, snorkeling and windsurfing. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 35 mi from Hostal Casa del Mar.
- Everything was so cute and clean, we loved it. The breakfast very complete.
- Manager was friendly and helpful and fluent in English. Our room was on the ground floor and handicapped accessible, so it was reasonably spacious. Very comfortable bed.
- The view the receptionist the breakfast. Room was very clean and the decor was great.
great stay to break up our trip from barcelona to granada. we were in the shoulder season so rates very inexpensive but not much happening in the area.
ask to stay in the rooms facing the beach, we were not and the traffic was loud at night.
the accommodations were very nice with everything recently redone.
communications with maria was exceptional, we had lots of questions and she was very prompt in responding.
- Renovated old Spanish town house, overlooking the beach. Very near to a large free car park (just across the road). A listed building, recently modernised. No frills, clean and modern with everything you need to use the accomodation as a base. We had 2 nights here and loved opening the curtains in the morning to see the waves lapping along the pebble beach within a stones throw of our room. Beautiful! Breakfast is included and provided in the friendly Cafe Bar to the front of the property. Bathroom toiletries…..fluffy towels…..free wifi. Extremely large comfortable bed. Large, spacious and modern bathroom. A gem! We will definitely be back!
Hostal La Mar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Mar is located in the heart of Altea, 1.5 mi from Port de l’Olla d’Altea.The air-conditioned rooms at Hostal La Mar are equipped with private bathrooms, shower, WC and satellite TV.The area is popular for sports and gastronomy and guests have access to many restaurants and cafes.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 35 mi from the property.
- we chose the rooms because we wanted to be near the old town, location is ideal and free parking
- Very helpful manager helped us lift all our cases upstairs was very chatty and friendly . Its a basic hostel but has all you need and was right where we wanted to be
- Clean. Comfortable. Very close to the beach and shops. Will come back again.
- The hotel was nice. The bed a little too soft for me but overall good value for the money and lovely location.
- Excellent location very clean friendly staff and great value for money
Offering an outdoor, JaHOUSE Altea is located in Altea Town Center, beside Palau Altea Music Hall and Alrea Old Town, and 10 minutes’ walk from the beach.Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.At JaHOUSE you can either book an apartment with a private terrace or simple rooms with a private bathroom. Guests staying in room have access to a shared kitchen equipped with kitchenware, and to a shared seating area with TV and a dining area.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 35 mi from the property.
- Location is OK. It is high up the hillside but not such a difficult walk into town. Everything else was perfect! Ana met me at the bus stop as promised and she was so kind and helpful. The wifi was excellent. The room was large, spacious and comfortable. The kitchen was clean and there were plenty of cooking utensils. The patio was lovely. There was a pool but I didn’t use it. I highly recommend JaHouse!!
Comfortable bed, excellent kitchen, very nice lounge overlooking rear garden terrace.
Great views from the terrace overlooking well kept communal gardens and beyond.
Great location in Altea only a short walk from the historic centre, excellent parking .
- Very nice guest house with a lovely outdoor area and pool. The lady who owns the property is really friendly and helpful, she did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable.
- Great friendly welcome and couldn’t do enough for us. Great location for mountain climbing which we love
- The guest house is a little gem , the owners are very helpful , the back garden has a table,chairs sunloungers etc , there’s a gate to a secluded pool area , the pool is not too deep and not too shallow , Altea. Is a great place to stay to explore the area , I can’t rate the place high enough.
Guesthouse Villa Altea
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and accommodations with balconies, Guest house Villa Altea is a charming villa set in the hills of the Costa Blanca, 0.9 mi from Altea’s coastline and 2.5 mi from the city center and old town. Its spacious terraces and gardens offer great views of the sea and mountains.Each room and studio at Guest house Villa Altea has colorful décor and free WiFi. All accommodations has air conditioning, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Studios also include a flat-screen TV, and a kitchenette with a microwave, a Smeg fridge, washing machine, electric hob, toaster and a kettle.Villa Altea has a dining area, where breakfast is served.Surrounded by fruit trees and lovely countryside, the Villa Altea has an ideal setting for hiking and cycling.The nearby villages of Calpe, Polop, La Nucia are within 12 mi of the villa. Denia, Benidorm, Finestrat and the nearest large supermarket are 20 minutes’ drive away. Alicante is 31 mi from Villa Altea Guest house.
- Friendly hosts who went above and beyond, fantastic view, clean and comfortable room. Made our wedding weekend very special. Thanks so much.
- The property was in a beautiful urbanisation just outside Altea. Deluxe room with shower ideal for a short stay. Accommodation great. Hosts were wonderful with fantastic breakfast and English breakfast taken as well. Recommendations of attractions and restaurants plentiful and suggestions were great, as food and locations stunning. Lovely family atmosphere and hosts went out of their way to ensure our stay went well. Would recommend to anyone.
- The bed was amazing the whole place spotless and the owners were a lovely family. Lovely pool and views from the villa beautiful place so peaceful.
- Friendly owners lovely pool comfortable accommodation fantastic views
Hosts were very warm and welcoming; Great breakfast. The property has beautiful views.
Excellent choice for a weekend getaway.
The family-run Hostal Ventorrillo is a 5-minute drive from Albir Beach in Alfaz del Pí. Conveniently located on the N332 Main Road, it offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Featuring tiled floors and wooden furniture, rooms are air-conditioned and heated. They have a furnished balcony, TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.The Ventorillo restaurant offers homemade Mediterranean cuisine. It has a summer terrace and snack bar. Set menus and à la carte options are offered.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Altea is a 5-minute drive away and you can drive to Benidorm in 10 minutes.
I arrived quite late but found that Adrian who worked the night shift was very pleasent and helpful.
The room was basic but clean and comfortable and very good value for money.
- good, adequate, well priced hotel, would definitely use again
- Near the beach and center of albir walking dstance and near bus stop
- On booking I requested twin room, got a double bed instead, Nobody could speak in English there
- Air Conditioning in bedroom appreciated. Management and Staff very helpful.
- I arrived quite late but found that Adrian who worked the night shift was very pleasent and helpful.
Residencial Terra de Mar
One of our best sellers in Calpe! Terra de Mar is located in Calpe’s old town, 1,300 feet from El Arenal Beach. It offers a terrace bar and air-conditioned rooms with a hydromassage shower, free Wi-Fi and private balcony.The Terra de Mar has bright, comfortable bedrooms themed around a different country, such as India, Japan and Morocco. They all come with a smart TV with internet connection.Restaurants and a spa can be found close to the guest house.Residencial Terra de Mar is 2.2 mi from the impressive Penyal D’Ifac Natural Park. Cala de la Fosa Cove is 8 minutes’ drive away.The city and airport of Alicante are 42 mi away, with good road access.
- Carmen was just the nicest host and took great care of us. Also the young lady (forgot her name sorry) at breakfast was so sweet. The breakfast is just amazing and served on the terrace which is soooo cute!! Worth your money trust me. Also you can go up to the terrace whenever you like and drink coffee, tea, water and even wine!! 🙂 The room was so cosy, great bathroom and bed. Also good blinds to keep the room dark in the morning. Great location in the centre and go to restaurant Mola Mola down the street for dinner, its mmm 🙂
- This property exceeded our expectations. It is so cute and the epitome of “boutique”. Fresh flowers and coffee/tea as well as wine and cookies. Very comfortable bed with a cute balcony (we were in room 7). The roof top area is amazing for sunset and we enjoyed the breakfast. The location is close to the old part of town which is very cute. Easy walk to the beach. Would definitely stay here again!
- Friendly staff, perfect and clean room with terrasse. And the rooftop and breakfast is unbelievable! We strongly recommend this hotel.
- lovely location in the old town. Beautiful terrace with complimentary coffee and biscuits. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Room was lovely and cleaned to perfection each day.
- The whole experience was fantastic and the team were exceptional, I cannot recommend highly enough.
Hostal Residencial La Paloma II
La Paloma II is located in a quiet area of Calpe, a 5 minute walk from the center of town. It offers an outdoor pool, terrace and air conditioned rooms with satellite TV.The rooms at the Paloma feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The guesthouse has a Spanish-style bar where breakfast is served. Drinks can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace.Easily accessible from the AP7 Highway, Hostal La Paloma II is a 10 minute walk from Calpe Beach. The city’s famous Peñón de Ifach Park is 2.5 miles away.
- Good motel style accommodation at a very good price.
- No frills. Very comfortable bed. Very good location. Super breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff.
- The family that owned this hostile were so helpful and kind in assisting me with my lost luggage even took me to the Airport to help me retrieve it , the property was well maintained and room clean and inviting , I will defiantly come back and stay here again .
- Bargain price..great location..spotless.. would go back in a minute
- It’s gorgeous,well maintained and handy for everything
Pension El Parque
Pension El Parque is a family-run guest house based on the first floor of an apartment building in the center of Calpe Town.There are a total of 11 bedrooms all ensuite.The rooms are on a bed only basis. There are 2 dining areas with mini ovens, microwave, toasters and kettle for guest usage.All crockery and cutlery are provided.
- Beach was easily accessible by foot, lots of restaurants and stores in the area, room was spacious and secure.
- Place was very clean and tidy! We forgot the keys and returned to the hostal at one in the morning and the host came back from her house to open it. Very nice hosts!
- Owner was really helpful and nice and it was very clean
The location was great.
The room and bathroom were very clean & Comfortable. The kitchen was spotless & facilities were excellent.
Natalie was helpful attentive and couldn’t do enough for me.
I was a solo female traveller and felt very safe in the hotel and location.
Staff were so helpful – we changed check in Times a number of times and they were great and gave really clear info!
Also booked wrong date initially and staff were so accommodating for us when it was our error.
Really clean room and great location!
Top Guest Houses In Capnegret Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Capnegret Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Capnegret Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Capnegret Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!