10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cantallops Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cantallops Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cantallops Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cantallops Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cantallops Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cantallops Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cantallops Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cantallops Catalonia:
Hostal Can Pau
Hostal Can Pau in Cantallops features a garden and a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse.At Hostal Can Pau, every room has a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Roses is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 46 miles from Hostal Can Pau.
- De wijn van deze streek, ‘ Empordà’ , is onbekend maar erg goed! Het restaurant staat er vol mee 🙂
- Van ser molt amables. I ens van oferir cafe i torrades quan marxavem. El sopar va ser molt bo.
L’Hostal és el que sembla: un lloc per a passar 1 ó 2 nits com a molt. És senzill i auster, però net i ben equipat. Amb un aparcament pels cotxes a tocar de l’establiment i molt espaiós.
En quant al restaurant: es menja de meravella i té una carta de vins exquisita. El personal és molt atent i agradable. En arribar, tot són facilitats per a gaudir de l’estada.
Chambre particulièrement propre et literie agréable. Personnel aimable.
Très belle campagne autour.
- le silence établissement perché sur les hauteurs ,la literie .
Ca La Conxita Hostal & Restaurante
Set within a 5-minute drive from France, by the Pyrenees, Ca La Conxita features free Wi-Fi. Located in La Vajol, the guest house offers a bar-restaurant serving local products and Mediterranean cuisine.With simple décor, the cozy rooms feature a seating area, wardrobe and shared bathroom. The common area offers a lounge with a TV and fire place. Towels and bed linen are provided.Ca La Conxita’s restaurant serves breakfasts and has a large outdoor dining area. There is also a children’s playground and tour desk available for guests.Figueres Train Station and the city center are 19 mi away. Costa Brava is a 40 minutes’ drive, while Girona Airport is 50 mi from the property.
- L’accueil formidable, repas extra rien à redire; Dès que je pourrais j’y retournerais avec mon compagnon et mon petit,chien; Je recommande cet établissement
- EL lugar es muy tranquilo. Silencio total por la noche. Sólo se oían las campanadas (que ya me parece bien!)
- le lieu, l’accueil et la gentillesse des patrons, leur disponibilité malgré un retard tardif du à un accident sur l’autoroute : arrêt de 1 H 30
- Der Ausblick vom obersten Stockwerk ist sehr schön!
- Alrededores. Recepcion 24 horas. Personal muy amable
This traditional, family-run guest house is located 1,300 feet from the Dalí Museum and Theater. It offers cozy rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center.Rooms at Hostal Sanmar feature modest, functional décor. Each includes a fan, central heating, and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the property’s café-bar and you will find various restaurant, shops and bars within a 5-minute walk.The Sanmar is 8 minutes’ walk from the Gothic Sant Pere Church and 1.2 mi from Sant Ferran Castle. The beaches of Roses and L’Escala are within 16 mi.The property has free public street parking nearby and private parking can be requested for a fee. It is 25 mi from Girona and 40 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
- The facade of the building looks a bit grim but the hotel apparently has been recently renovated and the room was much, much better than we expected. Clean, small, comfortable and very good value
- This place totally exceeded my expectations! For the money I spent, I can’t believe how nice my room was. The staff was so nice and accommodating. I was staying alone here and I felt safe and secure. And it is so close to everything!
- The staff was quite nice. Its well located. Room was very clean.
- We liked the location – it was in the center of the town & all the sightseeings as well the Museum of Dalí was really close by. Probably good value for money, if you get one of the restorated/modern rooms.
- Very good location, close to Dali’s museum. Very clean and the staff was very helpful.
Restaurante y Alojamiento Can Mach
This elegant guest house and restaurant is located in Eastern Pyrenees. It offers modern accommodations with mountain views and free breakfast. The border with France is just 4 mi away.Restaurante y Alojamiento Can Mach’s elegant rooms feature parquet floors and contemporary furnishings. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has access to free Wi-Fi. Some rooms have a spa bath and all include toiletries and a hairdryer.You can enjoy home-made regional food at Can Mach restaurant, and enjoy views of the Alt Empordà countryside from its terrace. Packed lunches are also available.The hotel is about 40 minutes’ drive from Figueres, home to the Dalí Museum. The pretty Costa Brava villages and beaches, including Sant Pere Pescador or Port de la Selva can be reached in about 1 hour by car.The AP-7 Mediterrani Motorway is 16 mi away.
- We visit this “the smallest village ever” for 5 years and always for a couple of nights with rented car. There is so much places to go by car in France and Spain and you can also visit Andorra. This place is in calm location in the heart of Pyrenees Orientales. They have very good foods, some dogs and a little farm. It is something for your soul when you really need to work in some inspirational and calm place or just relax.
- Superb position, comfortable room, friendly helpful staff.
- They really went out of their way to help make our stay memorable, Very helpful and the food is exceptional too.
- We had a superior room which was large, spotlessly clean with a modern bathroom and juccuzi. and a very comfortable bed. The restaurant next door which is part of the property was excellent for dinner and breakfast, arrive hungry as the portions are huge for both meals. Staff were friendly and service was very good. Will use the hotel again. Nice scenery.
- Good modern clean room – good value – and very hearty rustic dinner
Hostal Restaurant Casa Comaulis
Located in La Vajol, Hostal Restaurant Casa Comaulis offers a shared lounge. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Facilities include a sun terrace and free WiFi is available.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Hostal Restaurant Casa Comaulis also provide guests with a mountain view. All guest rooms feature a closet.Roses is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Perpignan is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Absolutely stunning view in a remote location with a fantastic road into the village.
- Delicious dinner and lovely staff. The hotel is run by a family, located in a beautiful village with great views.
- The people running this place are very friendly and it was a very pleasant stay. Great food! The best place to stay after a long hiking day!
- L’accueil, la qualité de la nourriture du restaurant, la situation dans le joli village, l’emplacement de l’hôtel a 1/4 d’heure de la frontière
- La dame super gentille & le repas un pur délice
Offering simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hostal Juventus is just 50 feet from Portbou Beach and a 5-minute walk from the train station. It serves a continental breakfast in its café-bar.Each room at Hostal Juventus has a kettle and access to a shared bathroom.Some rooms have a terrace.Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the center of Portbou, a 5-minute walk from the guest house.Staff can provide information on the surrounding area and the activities on offer, including surfing, hiking and diving.There are several walking routes in and around Portbou, which is less than 0.6 mi from the French border. Roses is a 30-minute drive away, while Girona is 40 mi away.
- Large room, large shared bathroom, handbasin in the room.
This hostel is bomb, straight up. It might be hard to come across his hostel because the town itself is hard to come across, but both are amazing. The hostel rooms are clean and ours had a balcony. The pizzeria below it warrants its own review. The pizza is good and the options are immense. Every one we had was delicious, and the best part was the chili infused olive oil to spill on it. And spill on it we did. We saturated the pizza and our plates in that oil. I never thought that some of the best pizza I could have would be in a 1,300 person town on the coast of Spain, but it was. The wine is affordable and local and the staff will pour you a hefty glass of any kind you want.
The staff is personable and welcoming and this pizzeria hostel hybrid seems to be a community gathering place, making it a town focal point. If you want to get away from the chaos of the city, take the train from Barcelona here, stay in Hostal Juventus, and eat pizza every night.
- It is a small town and this is the place. Great atmosphere and super food. Rooms are adequate
- The hostel is very good, clean, in the very center of the city, close to the sea, beautiful view from the window to the sea. We lived in a 3-bed room, it had a large table, a kettle, a large wardrobe. It was nice to see in the room a bottle of water (it was hot), sweets, coffee and tea. The hostel has a large comfortable kitchen with everything you need. Good wi-fi.
Things were clean and good.
Very close to the beach.
Place was comfortable.
El Racó de Castelló
One of our top picks in Castelló d’Empúries.El Racó de Castelló is a guest house located in the medieval town of Castelló d’Empúries. It offers rooms with heating, free private parking and a restaurant with 2 terraces.El Racó is 5 minutes’ drive from Empuriabrava, one of the largest marinas in the world. There is a golf course, an equestrian center and a skydiving center within 0.6 mi away.Each exterior-facing room comes with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and it specializes in Mediterranean dishes. In August, the restaurant offers Argentinean grilled meats and cocktails can be served on the terraces.
- Very friendly and honest staff. The rooms are functional but nothing fancy.
- It’s a basic place next to a little medieval village.
- Basic accommodation, don’t expect any luxury, but very well maintained and very clean. Comfortable bed. Good value for money. Good breakfast included.
- Nice staff, great food downstairs and next door, value for money
- breakfast was simple but good, very friendly personel and also helpfull. food in the restaurant was very good but best to reservate.. very nice to explore the castle’s in the neighbourhood and to visit butterfly park
Habitacions Can Pau
One of our top picks in Llança.Habitacions Can Pau is located in Llança, just 1.2 mi from the beach and less than 20 minutes’ drive from Cap de Creus Nature Reserve, which offers stunning views of the Costa Brava.Rooms offer private or shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are also included.Habitacions Can Pau features a 24-hour front desk. You will also find a supermarkets as well as bars and restaurants within walking distance of the property.Llançà Train Station is 0.6 mi away and Empuriabrava is 25 minutes’ drive from the guest house.Hiking and wind surfing can be practiced nearby. Habitacions Can Pau offers horse riding routes at an extra cost.
- Very comfortable stay that was great for a hiking group of 15 to stay a night before got on our way again. Lovely people to deal with. Thank you!
- We enjoyed the stay at hab. Can Pau. Clean and comfortable rooms with a small terrace and 10 min walking from train station. The owners love dogs and our puppy was more than welcome.
- The receptionist was the sweetest old lady I have seen in my life! Bout a 10 minute walk to the beach, plenty of pizza places within 5 minute walk. Also just 10 minutes to the main station.
- The hotel is not so far from the beaches of Llança and its Cami de Ronde.
Le personnel d’accueil est sympathique et serviable.
Le chauffage est tout à fait remarquable (chauffage central + radiateurs fonte)
Bien que rustique et peu engageante au prime abord la literie est bonne et permet de dormir confortablement.
Hostal Can Xicu
Hostal Can Xicu in Capmany provides accommodations with free bikes, a garden and a shared lounge. A hot tub is available for guests. Free WiFi is included.At the guest house, all rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Every room is equipped with air conditioning, and some rooms are fitted with a terrace. All units have a wardrobe.Continental and gluten-free breakfast options are available daily at a cafeteria 350 feet away from Hostal Can Xicu.Girona is 27 mi from the accommodations, while Roses is 15 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 34 mi away.
- Fantastic room, with exceptional attention to details.
- La habitación y la cama son enormes. La ubicación es inmejorable. El servicio, impecable. Volveremos!
- La tranquilidad del alojamiento y del pueblo en general. El desayuno muy bien, nos hiceron unas tortillas muy ricas y todos muy amables desde xavi (el chico que nos entregó las llave) hasta quienes nos sirvieron el dasayuno incluyendo a todo el mundo cn quien hablamos en capmany. Muy recomendable el alojamiento y el lugar
Una rebuda molt agradable i cordial. L’estada un 10.
Tant el personal, com la gent de l’esmorzar: genial!
- Tout …l emplacement dans le village des vins, les vielles pierres, une bouteille de vin est offerte, le ti déj excellent et l accueil des gens dans le village …
Casa Convent Peralada
Casa Convent Peralada is a historic building located on the medieval town of Peralada, just 550 feet from the castle. Surrounded by gardens, this restored cloister features large terraces and a central courtyard.The rooms at Convent Peralada come with parquet floors and wide windows. Each has a private bathroom and a balcony with views of the grounds.Casa Convent also features a large dining room and a lounge area with board games. The terrace overlooks the Pyrenees and the Empordà landscape.The Peralada Golf Club is 10-minutes’ walk from Casa Convent, while Bahía De Roses Beach is 9.3 mi away. Different natural parks can be visited less than 12 mi away.
- Un trato afable a la llegada , buen confort, tranquilidad y muy buena limpieza. Es un tipo de alojamiento diferente por su estilo ( un antiguo convento) , localizacion perfecta e ideal por si tranquilidad
- Cadre ravissant. Ménage fait tous les jours. Le couvent est désert et donc il y règne une ambiance un peu surréaliste, ce qui ne manque pas de charme.
- El espacio complementario disponible y la ubicacion. La amabilidad y voluntad de servicio de la persona responsable
Buena situación del pueblo, para ver la comarca del Alt Ampurda
El encanto de dormir en un convento. Lástima que este mal rehabilitado
Chambre individuelle dans un couvent, très calme, au milieu du village de Péralada, à proximité des restaurants et du Casino.
Mais ce n’est pas un Hotel, vous êtes accueillis le premier soir et après, vous êtes tout seul (même si vous pouvez appeler quand vous voulez si pb).
Très original, très correct, très agréable.
Top Guest Houses In Cantallops Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cantallops Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cantallops Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cantallops Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!