10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cantalejo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cantalejo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cantalejo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cantalejo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cantalejo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cantalejo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cantalejo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cantalejo Castile And Leon:
Hostal Stop is located in Cantalejo, 2.5 mi from Las Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve and less than 25 minutes’ drive from historic villages such as Pedraza, Sepúlveda, Cuéllar and Turegano.It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, TV and a private bathroom. Hostal Stop also features an outdoor terrace and a hot tub.Set in a quiet area, the center of Cantalejo is less than 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house. You can find a range of bars and restaurants nearby.Segovia is 37 mi away while Burgos or Madrid can be reached in less than 90 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
The staff, to be found running the bar on the other side of the street, were friendly and helpful.
The room and bathroom (shower) are good for the price level.
The bed was firm and good, but a bit short (I am 183cm and my feet were sticking out)
The facilities seem relatively recently renovated, and there is an elevator.
The location is very good, and parking can be found along nearby streets.
- We are cycling and this was about the km’s ride for a day from previous stop. The town has little of interest but the hostal was clean and quiet, met all our needs for a one night stop.
- A good welcome once I had figured out where to check in (at the Bar over the road from the actual hostal). A good buzz in the Bar in the evening with nice food and good service at reasonable prices. Comfortable bed with good aircon and external soundproofing.
- Friendly staff (but you should know Spanish when you stay here). Dinner across the street in bar-stop is really good (but not very cheap). Room has air conditioning and a roller shutter (but you need this as the room is located above a busy street and you cannot sleep with the window open).
- People in this very rural Spanish town (non commercial) very little English spoken or understood friendly and helpful. Was a delight to share a few drinks in a local bar with families out for an evening gathering. Children all well behaved.
- The staff, to be found running the bar on the other side of the street, were friendly and helpful.
Hostal Romi is offering accommodations in Cantalejo. Guests can enjoy city views.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal Romi will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cantalejo, like cycling.Segovia is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Pedraza-Segovia is 15 miles away.
- The owner, Marino, was amazing – so hospitable, friendly and helpful. He gave us loads of useful information (and even a welcome drink!) The bathroom appears to be new, with a modern shower unit and nice tiles. For a simple hostel it was excellent. We wouldn’t hesitate to return.
- El personal fue muy amable. La habitación muy acogedora. Los baños limpios
- La limpieza, superior incluso a la de muchos hoteles, la amabilidad y hospitalidad de Marino, el dueño, que hace que te sientas como en casa desde el primer momento, totalmente recomendable.
- Es un hostal muy sencillo, pero con calidad. Limpio y acogedor. Perfecto para pasar unas noches tranquilas y rodeado de buen ambiente. Trato inmejorable. El dueño es un fuera de serie.
- Relación calidad precio buena y la ubicación del hostal para ir a Segovia y de rutas por las hoces del rio Duratón muy buena. El propietario del hostal muy amable y un guia perfecto.
Located in the center of Cantalejo, Hostal Dora offers simple, heated rooms and an on-site restaurant. Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve is just 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house.Rooms are decorated in bright blue or pink tones, and each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a balcony and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hostal Dora’s restaurant and bar is specialized in rice dishes and serves local cuisine. Cantalejo offers a small selection of dining options and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property.Segovia is 31 mi from Cantalejo, while Madrid can be reached in around 80 minutes’ drive via the A1 Motorway.
- Habitacion con buena calefaccion, cama muy comoda, balcon, buena limpieza, baño comodo y limpio, cambian toallas cada dia y reposan articulos de higiene. En Cantalejo hay mas hostales, pero a mi gusto hostal Dora está situado mejor que otros, en una plaza pequeña, donde los viernes hay un mercado
- Lo que más me a gustado del hostal es la amabilidad de los dueños del hostal y restaurante.. El colchón y almohada.. Y el ambiente familiar que hay.. Y las comidas..
- El señor del hostal era majisimo, nos recomendaba que visitar, dónde comer
Habitación bien;baño ruido fuerte de extractor .
Lo peor los de habitación de al lado.muy ruidosos no dormimos apenas .
- Muy buen sitio y muy buen trato. Nos sentimos como en casa. Gracias!
Posada el Zaguan
Featuring impressive views of the medieval castle, Posada el Zaguan is located in Turegano. This guest house offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant and bar serving local dishes.Each room in this property includes air conditioning, heating, and tiled floors. They come with a desk, wardrobe, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms include a spa bath.There is a 24-hour front desk in the property, and luggage storage is available free of charge. Several activities can be practiced in the area for a surcharge, including horse riding and canoeing.Segovia is a 25-minute drive from Posada el Zaguan.
- everything. the location is perfect with nice castel view and decoration is typical spanish coutryside view. big toilet.
- It is a very nice property. And although the staff does not speak english, they are very helpful.
- If you like traveling off the beaten track and yet enjoying all the comforts (food, drink, atmosphere) this “Posada” is perfect for you.
- Very very friendly and welcoming people but they do not speak so good english. The hotel has a great restaurant. The rooms are nice as well but sometimes you can here the gneighbour guest in the next room. We enjoyed our stay and would come again.
- Excellent food in their own restaurant and good wine too. Lovely view of Turegano castle from the room window
Hostal El Panadero
One of our best sellers in Sepúlveda! Located in Sepúlveda, Hostal El Panadero has a terrace and bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal El Panadero can enjoy a continental breakfast.Skiing and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Pedraza-Segovia is 15 miles from Hostal El Panadero.
- Very familiar staff. The room was very clean and nice views.
- A beautiful historic town set in the hills with stunning views. Very friendly and helpful Hostal owner.
- Staff very friendly. Quiet room. Nice building, nice balcony 🙂
- Great service and friendly staff! So clean and fab location😊
- Excellent value for money – highly recommend – owner very friendly and helpful – will diffently stay there again – fantastic Spanish village
Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda
Offering a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda is located in Sepúlveda next to the Duraton River. Free WiFi access can be enjoyed in this guest house’s public areas.Viewing the mountains or the river, each room here also comes with a TV and a private bathroom.At Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda, meals can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant. An Italian breakfast, is served at an extra cost. Guests can also relax sipping a drink at the bar.Meeting facilities are available at the property. Nearby, bicycling, horse riding and fishing can be enjoyed. E5 Motorway is a 20-minute drive away.
- Room was comfortable, although view onto a back yard was not ideal! Hotel location – a bit out of town – was not great, in view of the cold weather. We decided against going out in evening because of the distance from town, etc. However food was good in the hotel, and we managed without any communication problems although no English was spoken there.
- Los dueños son muy amables y las instalaciones correctas. La calefacción funcionó perfectamente, las camas muy cómodas. Relación calidad precio muy buena
- La comida, los desayunos, la calefacción y el trato de todas las personas que trabajan en el hostal.
- Situado a las afueras de Sepúlveda, es ideal cuando vas a hacer excursiones por la zona. Nosotros Sepúlveda ya lo conocíamos y esta vez nuestra idea era conocer las Hoces de Duratón. Cómodo para aparcar. Habitación amplia. Personal amable.
- Ambiente familiar, calentito y buenos asados. Aparcar en la misma puerta
Posada de San Millán
Offering free Wi-Fi and a 12th century facade, Posada de San Millán has lovely gardens with views of Sepulveda. The impressive Hoces del Rio Duratón National Park is a 10-minute walk away.The rustic-style house features a traditional combination of stone and wooden finishes. With classic décor, rooms are set surrounding a patio. Each room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and free toiletries.San Millan’s traditional restaurant serves local Castilian cuisine. The guest house is located in the center of picturesque Sepúlveda and there is a variety of boutiques and characteristic Spanish restaurants within a 3-minute walk.Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or kayaking in the river. Historic Segovia is 37 mi from the property. Madrid Airport and the city center are 78 mi away.
- We were there on a night that most restaurants were closed. Luckily, we were able to have lunch at the wonderful restaurant just up the hill and had plenty of food leftover for takeout for dinner. The owner of Posada de San Millan was kind enough to reheat our leftovers so that we could sit in the beautiful dining room and drink a great bottle of wine with dinner.
Everything. We found everything perfectly!
The Woman, Pilar, is a very delightful and working woman.
We definitely will repeat!
- This is a really beautiful old house. The owner asked us to indicate a time of arrival, and she was waiting for us outside as soon as she heard the motorcycle coming up the road. A very warm welcome. The old house reminds me of some of the beautiful old houses I’ve stayed in in Nepal, with a large balcony around a courtyard. It feels like you are stepping back hundreds of years into medieval Spain. The room was very comfortable and warm, spotlessly clean and furnished with old artefacts. It’s a superb place. The village is fascinating and well worth a few days stay, both to explore and walk in the region. Superb.
A warm welcome to an amazing building.
Super location and a real sense of history. Ronnie our breakfast host was cheerful and couldn’t have been more helpful. Excellent parking.
- Not the easiest of hotels to get to as there are some very narrow roads in the old town but well worth the effort. Plenty of off-road parking belonging to the hotel. A lovely welcome from the owner who, fortunately, speaks excellent English. A short walk from the centre of the town where there are stunning views and a good choice of places to eat, drink, relax. Only a few kilometres off the main road from Burgos to Madrid so ideal for a stop-over between ferry terminals and southern Spain. Excellent breakfast and the coffee kept coming!
Casa Turismo Rural Pantano de Burgomillodo
Located in the foothills of Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve, Casa Turismo Rural Pantano de Burgomillodo features a shared garden with a terrace and barbecue facilities.All rooms and suites have free WiFi, air conditioning, and heating. They are equipped with a TV and come with a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower. Some rooms and suites have views of Duratón River and the mountains.The property includes a restaurant that serves homemade breakfast and traditional local dishes. There is also bar, a small farm with 20 types of animals, and free private parking.Hiking and cycling are popular activities in the area. Burgomillodo Lake is a 5-minute walk from the guest house. Segovia can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
- El personal, Joana y Alvaro, la habitación grande y limpia, la comida exquisita, el sitio precioso, los animalitos con los que se divirtieron mis hijos, la tranquilidad del lugar. Todo de 10
- Cómodo alojamiento, ricos desayunos y comida, bonitos paseos en pony para los niños y visita a la granja incluida.
- Las actividades adicionales como la granja y los ponis a total disposición de los niños y niñas alojadas.
- era excelente maria y manolo son superatentos nos ayudaron en todo,pendientes de mis hijos todo el tiempo, sus animales les encantaron,nos dieron total confianza para movernos por la posada y por la granja de animales ,nos ayudaron con las rutas y con la contratación de las piraguas en andadura que esta justo al lado de ello con un precio excelente su comida casera después del chaparrón en las piraguas dentro del parque natural estaba excelente ademas de muy económica sin duda recomendable 100% volveremos
- La disponibilidad del personal y que me ofrecieron su garaje para guardar mi moto
Hostal Posada La Panadera
Located in Sepúlveda, Hostal Posada La Panadera provides free WiFi. Each room is equipped with a balcony.At the guesthouse, each room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. At Hostal Posada La Panadera, all rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sepúlveda, like skiing.Pedraza-Segovia is 15 miles from Hostal Posada La Panadera.
- Nice place right in the center of the village. Very silent and clean.
El pueblo, Sepúlveda, es muy bonito, rodeado de naturaleza. Se pueden hacer muchas rutas senderistas y visitar pueblos cercanos con encanto (Riaza). La habitación era muy cómoda y con buena calefacción. En el asador cercano se comía genial y nos atendieron a pesar de llegar tarde, fueron muy amables.
La dueña del hostal también fue muy amable.
- La ubicación del alojamiento, la amabilidad de la dueña, la relación calidad-precio, las instalaciones y el aseo son excelentes. La habitación es muy amplia y la cama confortable.
- La ubicación perfecta, el personal atento y preocupado por todo. Perfecto para dos personas
- Al estar ubicada en el casco histórico queda todo cerca y se vive en un lugar antiguo, diferente a lo que uno normalmente tiene. La dueña es muy amable, y hace sugerencias de lugares para conocer o para comer
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Located in Prádena, Hotel Rural La Mesta offers a restaurant and mountain views. All rooms are air conditioned and have a balcony or terrace and flat-screen cable TV.Rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom comes with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Deluxe rooms also have a sofa.This family-run hotel has a bar, TV lounge and terrace. It features a wood-burning oven for roasting meats. There is a concierge and tour desk.Huerta is 4.3 mi from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- A very quaint typically Spanish hotel. The owner didn’t speak much English and our Spanish is not much better but sign language worked well.
- El desayuno bueno y la habitación muy limpia la ubicación ideal cerca de Pedraza un pueblo medieval precioso.pradena huele a Navidad me encanto
- La limpieza y las vistas de la habitación ( tenía además un balcón).
- Ubicación ideal entre dos pueblos tan vistosos como Pedraza y Sepúlveda, con la capital segoviana o las Hoces del Río Duratón a apenas media hora, al pie de la Sierra de Guadarrama. Me encantó poder disfrutar del aire fresco de la noche bajo la luz de la Luna llena disfrutando en silencio de los contornos de la Sierra…
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
Top Guest Houses In Cantalejo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cantalejo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cantalejo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cantalejo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!