10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Canisquezo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Canisquezo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Canisquezo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canisquezo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canisquezo Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Canisquezo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Canisquezo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Canisquezo Asturias:
Hostal Peña Santa
Set in the heart of Picos de Europa National Park, Hostal Peña Santa is located in Soto De Sajambre. Offering free Wi-Fi, the charming guest house has a bar and restaurant.With wood and stone finishes, the rustic-style guest house features colorful rooms with lovely views. Peña Santa’s restaurant serves homemade meals and local products.Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. There is a variety of traditional Spanish restaurants within a 20 minutes’ drive.There is a bus stop next to the property and Oseja de Sajambre is 3.1 mi away, while Riaño Reservoir is a 45-minute drive. Cangas de Onis is within the same distance.
- Great little place. Homely food in the restaurant, the menu del dia included a bottle of wine. Very simple, but a real find.
- Beautiful location. Superb walking. Local knowledge was excellent and offered without having to ask.
- The room was perfect. Meals were delicious though we could not understand the menu!The little bar next door was lively and we enjoyed the local cheese the owner gave us.
For a hostel this really does deserve its high rating and felt much more like a hotel.
Excellent location deep in the Picos De Europa it served simple tasty home cooked regional food. The mattress was first class and the linen good. The en-suite bathroom had a little bath as well as a shower.
Wi-Fi was strong and the roads to and from the location added further joy to our biking road trip.
- Fabulous location,wonderful scenery, small room but lovely views, very comfortable bed ,spotlessly clean , good compact bathroom. Basic breakfast but just what we needed. Friendly welcome , very little English spoken but we had enough Spanish. Pedro gave us excellent directions for a wonderful walk/hike . Very good value accommodation.
Hostal La Cuna del Sella
Featuring free Wi-Fi, a restaurant with mountain views and flat-screen TV, Hostal La Cuna del Sella guest house is located in Oseja de Sajambre, in the Picos De Europa National Park.Heated double/twin rooms at the guest house offer mountain views and include a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. They also offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels. One room is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The restaurant serves breakfast. There is a shared lounge area with flat-screen TV and a wood-burning stove. Guests may relax in the garden with views of the mountains.The region around Hostal La Cuna del Sella is popular for hiking and mountain climbing. Ruta del Cares hiking route is 35. 2.5 mi away and Redes Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away. Covadonga Lakes are 27 mi away.
- Expect a very warm welcome and while the staffs English is very limited it really doesn’t interfere with their effort to make your stay as pleasant as possible
- the lady that ran the place was fantastic , very attentive and went out of her way to please . Her son was an added bonus and went way above and beyond , obviously his mothers son .
- The location is fairly close to the Cares Gorge hiking area, situated in a charming mountain town. The hostess was super sweet and gave us a great recommendation for dinner as well as provided wonderful breakfast the next day. It’s a nice small place to enjoy the local flavor and beauty.
- We had a short one night stay but the hosts were very friendly and everything was flawless. Thank you!
- An OK hotel – Clean and bright, recently refurbished/redecorated, great location. Staff tried to be helpful.
Hostal Les Bedules
Hostal Les Bedules is located in Oseja de Sajambre. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is included.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some have a mountain view. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hostal Les Bedules has a terrace. The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Cangas de Onís is 22 miles from the accommodation.
- Friendly service and everything was spotlessly clean.
- The host was excellent-serving tea, beer, coffee and food on demand. A very cosy lodging high up in the Picos
- Basic hostel accommodation in a traditional Spanish village accessed by an amazing drive over mountain passes or up through a gorge. Decent welcome I am sure we would have got more from it if we could speak Spanish. Breakfast consisted of fruit juice, toasted baguette with jam, a cake and coffee. Nice restaurant across the road, English spoken.
- Nice staff, very clean and comfortable, good breakfast
- Our hosts were extremely good in every way. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else if I went back and I would recommend them to everyone!
Located 1.9 mi outside Cangas de Onís, Pensión Susierra offers views of the surrounding countryside. Its rustic rooms have private bathrooms.Set in a charming stone country house, Pensión Susierra has bright, attractive décor. All rooms have heating and a TV.Restaurants and cafés can be found in Cangas de Onís.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The beaches around Ribadesella are less than 19 mi from the Susierra.
- Value for money within my planned budget. Close enough to my areas of adventure. Cleaned daily. Sufficient breakfast.
- Relaxed and very friendly and attentive staff. Brilliant town, with diverting interests to suit most people.
- Excellent breakfast, good quality and large range of foods to choose from.
- We were fortunate to get the balcony room in the old building shown in the photo. This was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. There is some road noise during the day, but quiet at night. It is in a beautiful rural setting, and there is a good walking track just behind the property. It is also an easy drive to Congas de Onis which has lots of good cafes and old buildings.
Cogimos la habitación en el hostal y al llegar nos dieron una habitación en el hotel por el mismo precio, ubicación perfecta muy cerquita de Cangas y lagos.
Todo limpio,y acogedor.
Pension Casa Pepe
Located in the beautiful setting around historic Covadonga, it is surrounded by a natural landscape of lakes, mountains and beaches and offers a garden and a terrace.Rooms at this property are heated and come with a balcony, a private bathroom with shower and TV.The small Casa Pepe is located 4.3 mi from the basilica of Covadonga, the legendary starting point of the Reconquista and now a religious site. From the guest house you can also easily reach the tranquil lakes, 9.3 mi away, and the wonderful unspoiled beaches of the Asturian coast, 12 mi away.
- The room was okay & the receptionist was very welcoming & helpful. Okay location for driving around Picos de Europa with off street parking.
- La chica de recepcion muy maja el sitio muy bien hubicau las habitaciones cecesitan una reforma pero todo limpio y muy bien
El trato de la recepcionista (Nerea). Nos hizo unas recomendaciones fabulosas y mostró una gran predisposición.
La intimidad del lugar, muy tranquilo y con una genial ubicación para ir de excursión por la zona.
Estaba muy limpio y nos ofrecieron más servicio toallas, sábanas y mantas.
- Habitación correcta para pasar una noche. Buena ubicación para moverte por la zona
El trato de la recepcionista sin duda.
Muy amable y profesional
Pension Reconquista is set in Cangas de Onís, 30 mi from Gijón. The property features free WiFi .Rooms come with a private bathroom.Llanes is 20 mi from Pension Reconquista, while Potes is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 mi from Pension Reconquista.
- The owner went the extra mile to provide exceptional service. Ideal central location and a good value. Comfortable bed and large room. Convenient restaurant for great coffee and friendly service downstairs.
If you’re looking for a nice place at a great price for staying a couple of nights at Cangas de Onís or surroundings, this is the place.
Very simple but nice rooms with everything you may need, WiFi, TV, in the room bathroom with shower.
Everything nice. We’ve been nicely welcomed by Aída, who hosts the place. We even got our lost items back by mail thanks to Aida.
the lady is a very polite, careful and patient person. she cant speak english and i cant speak spanish but she is willing to listen and try to communication with me by google translate.
there is some problems of wif in the begining but so far its good after it fixed.
the room is super duper comfortable with a terrace. its good to relax when you are having breakfast or see the night view on the upper part of town.
the location is good and this hostel is new so its very clean and tidy
- Very good standard accommodation, rooms with balconies, clean, warm welcome – highly recommended
- Everything else, especially very nice view from o window
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! Pension Principado has accommodations in Cangas de Onís. Some accommodations at the property have a terrace with a city view.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, some units at Pension Principado also offer a balcony. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Llanes is 31 miles from Pension Principado, while Ribadesella is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 66 miles from the guesthouse.
- The owner was very friendly and gave us lots of excellent tips for things to do in the region. The room was very clean and comfortable and having a balcony was nice. There is plenty of free parking a short walk away.
Good location on main Street.
Clean and comfortable modern room.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Short walk to bus station and the many good bars and restaurants in the town.
Good value, and would stay here again.
- Perfecto para alojarse en Cangas de Onís. Relación calidad precio imbatible. Limpísimo y con las comodidades buenas para el precio pagado. Para repetir seguro. Trato del personal maravilloso, contactando por teléfono anteriormente para cuidar todos los detalles
- Literalmente TODO , nos trataron genial, a pesar de llegar súper tarde, estaba todo listo,preparado y calentito, la chica encantadora, la cama súper cómoda ,el baño un poquito pequeño, pero se ajusta perfectamente a las necesidades, volvería sin dudarlo!!
- El personal muy amable y la limpieza espectacular. La ubicación inmejorable.
The Pensión Monteverde is located on a pedestrian street in central Cangas de Onís, next to its church and just 350 feet from the bus station, where guests can find public parking and take the buses to visit Covadonga and its lakes. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.This guest house offers café serving breakfast and a range of snacks. Picnics can be prepared for day trips. Plenty of restaurants and cafés can also be found nearby.Pensión Monteverde can arrange canoeing in the Sella River, canyoning, hiking in the Cares area, speleology, and transportation to the activities area.
- Great staff, we only stayed a night but had a great time! Easy parking as well. Would definitely return.
- Was a good place for one night stay, located within walking distance of the city center and bus station, from where you can take a bus to lakes Covadonga.
- Clean, recently renovated room, comfortable bed, good location
- Next to bus station to go to Covadonga. Good value for money.
- Friendly staff. Nice and clean room and bathroom. The area is quiet. Located in a beautiful town. The bus station (from were you can go to Lagos de Covadonga) situated next to the hotel.
Alojamientos Fermin is a charming guest house with a rural setting in Cangas de Onís, 1,000 feet from the center. It features a terrace with beautiful views of the countryside.It offers rooms and apartments with rustic décor and views of the mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Alojamientos Fermin features a cafeteria. Guests can book several activities such as hiking or caving at the front desk. Free WiFi is available here.Set in a quiet area, Alojamientos Fermin is 500 feet from the public swimming pool and sports courts. The nearest beaches are located only 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is offered onsite.
- Very good value for money in a really nice town. A quiet room at the back of the building, but on the second floor so a load of humping luggage.
- We liked the proximity to central Cangas with free parking! Easy to walk into town for shops, restaurants, tourist sights and bus station but peaceful at night. The staff helped us arrange our activities including a kayaking trip on the river Sella. We had a hob and oven, as well as microwave, which was welcome. The property had a small terrace with picnic table and parasol for meals outside.
- The picture showed a comfortable room with a bit of character. When we went to our room it far exceeded our expectations. Large comfortable bed, plenty of room to hang clothes , the bathroom was huge even had a jacuzzi bath.
- Room was clean with comfortable beds. Very quick walk to centre of town. Check in/out was easy and reception held our bags after we checked out which was really appreciated.
We arrived early and the cleaning lady let us check in as we sent the message to the hotel before hand. Also they let us store the luggages in their store room but we can only get them back from 5/30-7:30pm which is not quite flexible.
The room is Very small, no kettle so we can’t make coffee or tea. The boiler was out of order and I have to what’s app the host to come to fix it at night. I can only take a shower nearly midnight. No English. Nobody at the reception even at the stated time. Expected that they can help to book the hiking activity as they mentioned in the booking.com but nobody can help. The cleaning lady asked us to go to the tourist information. I sent a message to the host for the information of hiking but no answer and only ask me when will come to check in.
The only good thing is it is in a quiet area and facing the mountain and it is cheap.
Hospedaje Torreón is set on a pedestrianized street in Cangas de Onís and close to its famous Roman bridge. It offers rooms and apartments with terraces and free Wi-Fi access.All accommodations at Hospedaje Torreón has simple, bright décor, heating and a flat-screen TV. Apartments include a kitchenette and a seating area with a sofa. A hairdryer is available at reception.A selection of shops, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the Torreón.The surrounding area is ideal for canoeing, cycling and hiking. The property can organize activities with discounts, such as quad bike routes and canoe descents of the River Sella. The Picos de Europa National Park is just 45 minutes’ drive away. Ribadesella and the nearest beaches are approximately 16 mi from the Torreón, while Gijón and Oviedo are within an hour’s drive of the property.
- The location was perfect, right near to the old Roman bridge – very pretty! Also some great cafes/ bars just next door. The lady who checked us in was really lovely.
- Grandísima relación calidad precio. En el mismo centro de Cangas. Perfecto para descansar después de un día de aventura en los Picos de Europa.
- Esta situado en todo el centro en una peatonal, ventanas bien insonorizadas, se oye mas al vecino que el ruido de la calle. Habitacion numero 5 con microondas y nevera. Calefacción de la habitación perfecta.Cercania de la propietaria via wassap.
- La ubicación del hostal y la amabilidad de la anfitriona todo perdecto muy limpio y comodo
- Ubicado en el centro de la población, en una calle peatonal, muy cerca del puente romano. Se agradece el detalle de la nevera y el microondas en la habitación, aunque no haya menaje (vasos, platos, cubiertos).
Top Guest Houses In Canisquezo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Canisquezo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Canisquezo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Canisquezo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!