10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cangas de Morrazo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cangas de Morrazo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cangas de Morrazo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cangas de Morrazo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cangas de Morrazo Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cangas de Morrazo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cangas de Morrazo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cangas De Morrazo Galicia:
One of our top picks in Cangas de Morrazo.Rodeiramar 2A is located by Cangas seafront. It is just 50 feet from Playa de Rodeira beach, one of the most popular in Cangas.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas at this hotel. All rooms are exterior and bright. They offer modern technology and a relaxing atmosphere.The hotel serves breakfast till late. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The old town is within walking distance of Rodeiramar 2A. Here there are great bars and characteristic Galician restaurants.
- Excellent breakfast great location right by the beach one the best places we stayed in for hospitality and accommodation and value you could not go wrong. Would highly recommend thank you Mercedes and Diana , Frank and Pepe , we are coming back and looking forward to it all ready this place is a pure gem!
- Amazing, relaxing and great stay! Apartments in perfect location overlooking ocean, cleaning of a very high standard – room and bed very comfortable. Staff are very friendly and always happy to help :)) Highly recommended! :))
- Está muy bien en general pero el desayuno se lleva la palma
- La habitación era preciosa, salir y ver el mar ya fue el colmo a la maravilla. El desayuno fabuloso y exquisito.
La gente encantadora
Comida muy buena
A Casa Dos Nores
A Casa Dos Nores is offering accommodations in Cangas de Morrazo. This 2-star guesthouse offers a tour desk and free WiFi. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms also feature a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. All guest rooms have a closet.Vigo is 16 miles from A Casa Dos Nores. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
- Todo muy limpio y bien decorado. El dueño muy amable. Ubicación perfecta. Si volvemos por alli repetiremos sin duda.
- Praias Lindíssimas, muitos locais para explorar com caminhadas e monumentos interessantes.
- La decoration épurée, la propreté des lieux! Il fait bon d’y vivre!! On s’y sent bien.. toute a était très bien. Merci
- El alojamiento es una maravilla dentro del casco viejo de cangas, una experiencia muy recomendable.
Todo fue perfecto, desde la acogida de Enrique, hasta la decoración de las habitaciones, pasando por la limpieza absoluta (la señora de la limpieza es encantadora), la comodidad de la cama, la situación céntrica del hotel (está cerca de todo, de comercios, bares, restaurantes, librerías, … incluso del puerto, pues el ferry para las Islas Cíes lo coges a 200 metros del hotel, perfecto!).
Además a casa dos Nores es un edificio precioso lleno de historia.
No se ofrecen desayunos pero van a abrir próximamente una cafetería en los bajos del edificio.
De todas maneras, no supone ningún problema, pues la zona está llena de bares y cafeterías.
El pueblo de Cangas y los alrededores son preciosos.
Los banos son comunitarios, pero son muy espaciosos, modernos, están siempre limpios y en los dos días que estuvimos no tuvimos ningún problema.
No hay ascensor, pero Enrique nos ayudó muy amablemente con las maletas.
Muchas gracias por todo, volveremos.
Hostal A Camelia
This guest house offers free Wi-Fi in a pretty country location in Galicia, minutes from the beach.Hostal A Camelia is situated in Moaña, known for its spa services and harbor.There are many lovely country sights and beaches, and Vigo airport is within 7 miles.The Hostal A Camelia has practical rooms with a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony.A Camelia also offers private parking on site, at a good price.
Great hotel. Excellent location, very near the beach and a beautiful river hike. Staff were friendly, great value for money.
Easy to find parking in front.
Spotless great shower superb location very friendly
A must is the restaurant ovelo negro on beach
- Good budget hotel in a nice beach town. Close to supermarkets and restaurants. Friendly staff. Big, spacious room with bathtub in the bathroom. Comfortable big beds. Easy to find free parking space around the hotel. Next door to the place there is a bar serves breakfast in the morning.
Las habitaciones están bastante bien, realmente parecen acordes a un establecimiento de 3 estrellas. Resulta bastante fácil
-y gratis- aparcar en la puerta, al menos en temporada baja. La zona parece tranquila y se encuentra a un paso del “centro”. Calefacción eficiente. Posibilidad de acceso para personas con movilidad reducida.
- las habitaciones de lujo ,un sitio muy limpio y comodo,calidad precio perfecto
- Great hotel. Excellent location, very near the beach and a beautiful river hike. Staff were friendly, great value for money.
Hostal la Colegiata
Set in Vigo’s old town and next to La Colegiata Co-cathedral, Hostal la Colegiata is within 350 feet of La Piedra Market and Vigo Harbor. It features functional rooms with TV and a private bathroom.Hostal la Colegiata has a café bar where guests can relax while having a coffee. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areasNumerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area. The beach is only 10 minutes’ walk from Hostal la Colegiata. Vigo Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
The location and the price.
The fast checkin and the fast payment.
- The location is great, in the center of old town and next to the harbor!
- Location very central, unfortunately it is above a busy square and very noisy till about 3 am
- Basic bedroom, just a bed and side tables, a shelf for your stuff, with a window on to the street. Good sized bathroom and plenty hot water. great location next to the cathedral, but also means buskers and other noise. Good choice of bars and restaurants nearby. In a pedestrianised area so you have to walk from the taxi.
- Perfecto for the Camino. Bit noisy on a Friday night! But a great location, clean with a balcony
- The location and the price.
Located in Aldán, Pensión Capitan features a garden, terrace and free WiFi. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a playground. The property has a restaurant.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet. Every room has a private bathroom with a bidet. All rooms at Pensión Capitan come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Vigo is 20 miles from Pensión Capitan. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 22 miles from the guesthouse.
Brilliant location just a couple of minutes walk to the sandy beach.
Great quality food in the restaurant downstairs.
New quality fixtures and furnishings.
La habitación tenía un balcón con unas vistas espectaculares de la playa.
Nos alojamos en otoño, y el día que fuimos llovía mucho por eso no utilizamos la mesa del balcón pero tiene muy buena pinta para el verano.
- Perto da praia, funcionários simpáticos !! Tanto o quarto como a vista eram bastante bons!!recomendo
Cuarto de baño amplio.
Cuenta con nevera en la habitación.
- Un año más la estancia ha sido muy agradable. Seguiremos visitándolo en un futuro
- Brilliant location just a couple of minutes walk to the sandy beach.
One of our best sellers in Vigo! Pio V is situated 150 feet from El Corte Inglés Department Store and 1,000 feet from Vigo Train Station. It offers 24-hour reception, private parking and free Wi-Fi in rooms.All of the modern rooms at Pio V feature heating, a fan and a TV. They all come with a private bathroom, and bathroom amenities are provided. Guests can choose between single, twin and double bedrooms.Pio V is well located for the AP-9 Main Road. The entrance to the A-55 Motorway also lies a 2-minute drive away. The Vigo Bus Station is one mile away.
Very nice budget hotel option. Our room was more of a tiny apartment with kitchen, washer, terrace, and small living room with sofa bed. Great location, friendly owner. It is very simple but clean and secure. Definitely in budget category, do not expect anything else. Would stay again.
Stayed here on a short day trip to islas cies. Can walk to downtown and maritime station where the boat leaves- about 20 minutes. Restaurants on the hotel’s street were open very late.
- Bed was really comfortable and both bedroom and bathroom were very clean.
- Close to bus station, quiet. Clean room with desk and chair and a small tv. Single bed is tight but sufficient. Closet. Toiletries. Got a great deal on Booking.com More of a pension than a hotel. Perfect for a few nights in Vigo.
- After reading the reviews we were afraid that our stay would be terrible, but when we came we were positively surprised. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the heating was working, the hot water was always present. The room was OK, we liked everything.
I liked the elderly gentleman at reception. Very charismatic Spanish – charming and engaging. It was novel and fitting with the price that we booked into our room at an electrical store.
Also, I loved the towels, shower, TV and quiet of the room.
- Very nice budget hotel option. Our room was more of a tiny apartment with kitchen, washer, terrace, and small living room with sofa bed. Great location, friendly owner. It is very simple but clean and secure. Definitely in budget category, do not expect anything else. Would stay again.
One of our best sellers in Vigo! O Rancheiro is located in Vigo’s Meixoeiro district, with good access to the AP9, A52 and A55 Motorways. It offers rooms with free WiFi and a private bathroom.The guest house restaurant serves traditional Galician food, as well as tapas and sandwiches. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.O Rancheiro has a lounge with a TV, and there is a computer that guests can use for free. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.The guest house is 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Vigo. You can drive to Vigo Airport in just 7 minutes.
- The room is comfortable and very clean. The staff is friendly, helpful, and very accommodating. I got there just as the kitchen was closing, and they still made me a delicious lunch.
- Restaurant on site, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Very clean, great location between the airport and the inner city, nice views from the windows, very kind staff, great food, great price. The pulpo is a must here!
- Staff were lovely, room was spotless and very good value
Confort beds and very clean rooms.
Nice and friendly staff.
Hostal Ancla Dorada
The Ancla Dorada guesthouse in the center of Vigo is just 650 feet from the main train station and 1,700 feet from the port. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.All of the simply decorated rooms in the Hostal Ancla Dorada have balconies and TV. Most have modern, private bathrooms with showers, and rooms with shared bathroom facilities are available.The Ancla Dorada Hostal offers a baggage storage service. It can also offer recommendations for restaurants in the surrounding area.A bus stop can be found just a 5 minute walk away, from where buses go to the beach in about 10 minutes. The city’s nightlife can be found surrounding the property.
- Centrally located and still very quiet…price only slightly higher than dorm in a Vigo hostel….
- Relation price quality very good. Rooms are confortable and staff very helpful!
- Warm comfy place for single or couple, in the center of Vigo, close to train station Urzaiz and bus station, friendly staff communicating in English, spacious bathroom with bathtub and bidet, reasonable price. I would visit it again.
- Friendly staff, fine for a night stay. Cheap accommodation but in keeping with the price
- Good location, close to shops, cafes, bus stops, train stations, etc.
Bahia de Chapela
Located 3.7 mi from Redondela and set on the Portuguese Camino de Santiago Coastal Pilgrimage Route, Bahia de Chapela features free WiFi and a restaurant with sea views.Each bedroom at Bahia de Chapela offers heating and free WiFi. All rooms are equipped with a TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The area is popular for golfing, cycling and fishing. Other activities include diving and canoeing.Vigo is 3.4 mi from this guest house. Vigo Airport is 20 minutes away by car and the closest beach is 0.7 mi away.
- Very nice place…very well looked after by the lady..nice resteraunt
- Lovely, comfortable room and nice staff in the cafe
- Room, bed and bathroom were fine. Restaurant and bar downstairs, did not use but looked good.
- Good location near Vigo, highway and beaches. Parking in front very convenient.
Insgs. für den Preis ok, auch wenn der Wasserhahn schwer ging, die Duschwanne nur einen Vorhang hatte und der Heizkörper rostig war würden wir wieder kommen;
Restaurant abends prima
Located in Vigo, one mile from Estación Maritima, Hostal Continental has a shared lounge, as well as free WiFi. Popular points of interest around the property include Amnesty International and Centro cultural Caixanova. The property is 1,800 feet from Caixanova.Santa María Collegiate Church is 0.7 miles from the guesthouse, while Contemporary Museum of Art is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 6 miles from Hostal Continental.
- Great location, helpful and friendly staff. Good value for getting a private room on the Camino
- Quaint building and room. We had a little sunporch that was an unexpected surprise. Also the staff was so helpful at checkin and with providing area recommendations.
- Anthony was the most friendly host along the Camino. The location could not be beat…restaurants everywhere. We had a wonderful rest along our way.
- I was at the end of a very long hiking day on the Camino de Santiago and had just taken a fall outside the hotel. The gentleman who greeted me was SO kind and helpful. It was also wonderful that he spoke English, and we were able to have a nice conversation to end my evening. SO grateful.
- Excellenet hotel! Friendly staff, super-clean room, comfy bed, best location in town. Will surely come back.
Top Guest Houses In Cangas De Morrazo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cangas de Morrazo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cangas de Morrazo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cangas de Morrazo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!