10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Canfranc-Estación Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Canfranc-Estación Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Canfranc-Estación Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canfranc-Estación Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canfranc-Estación Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Canfranc-Estación Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Canfranc-Estación Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Canfranc-estación Aragon:
Offering a restaurant, La Cabaña guest house is located in Canfranc, in the Aragonese Pyrenees, just a 10-minute drive from Candanchú Ski Resort. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.This rustic-style property offers heated rooms with wooden floors and walls, mountain and city views and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There are 2 shared lounges with TV, a dining area with a fireplace and a reading area for guests to make use of.You will find a shop and a bar at La Cabaña and there are more restaurants in Canfranc-Estación, a 5- minute drive way.Huesca is 56 mi from the property and a 2 hours’ drive will take you to Zaragoza.
Stopped overnight on drive down through France to Costa Blanca
Excellent value for money . Breakfast was included in the price . And as well as toast, ham , cheese fresh orange juice and coffee , home made cake and biscuits were also given
The young couple that served us were delightful
Defo stop again if driving back that way to the UK
- Located right on Camino de Santiago. Helpful staff, spotless and comfortable room, quiet location, nice breakfast. Owner was helpful in providing us with a very early breakfast option in order for us to set off again early the next day.
- Authentic Pyranian property. Comfortable and friendly .
- Nice friendly atmosphere in a nice location. Good evening meal & breakfast
The hotel was “quaint”. Unfortunately the evening meal was either fish or rabbit, neither of which appealed, so we went looking for an alternative eating place – and discovered there wasn’t one in the village. In the end we ate a sort of picnic in our room. The room was down a half-flight of stairs, small but comfortable. The owner was friendly and the continental style breakfast was good.
We would stay here again, but would stop to eat before hand. The hotel is only 3 minutes drive before the Somport tunnel, so is ideal for a long journey through France, such as to Dieppe.
- Stopped overnight on drive down through France to Costa Blanca
Hostal Alto Aragon
Located in the Pyrenees, in the peaceful village of Villanúa, Hostal Alto Aragón offers free Wi-Fi in public areas, free ski storage, and rooms with heating.Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, and desk. Each has a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The property includes a bar and a restaurant preparing traditional dishes. Laundry and ironing services are available for a surcharge.The guest house is located on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Villanúa-Letranz Train Station is 1.1 mi away and shops and restaurants can be found within 500 feet.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, horse riding, and skiing. Candanchú Ski Resort is a 20-minute drive from the property. The town of Jaca is 9.3 mi away.
- Looking at the beautiful scenery and leaving the hostel
- Due to the time of year no restaurant or bar open also no Breakfast but a reduction of Ten euros was given as a token. Great place to visit Canfranc Station superb. No complaints will go again.
- The bed was comfortable,the shower was good and we could keep the window open. It was really good value.
Quality / price very good. Also very clean.
Good food and the staff very kindly and helpful.
A good location for winter sports – just 25 /30 min driving to Astun/Candanchu resorts.
- The location was beautiful and facilities were sufficient for one night stop-over
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Centro is located in Sallent de Gállego. Set 1,950 feet from the Lanuza Reservoir, the restaurant and bar in this guest house offers homemade food.All heated room in this property have a flat-screen TV and views of the surrounding mountains. The private bathroom includes a bath, and free toiletries.This guest house has a shared lounge and terrace. There is a tour desk to organize your visit to the surrounding areas, and a ski school, where you can rent or store your skis.You can find a bar and grocery shop within 2,300 feet from Hostal Centro. Formigal Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive from the property.
The evening meal was fine and the young lady who provide the service was excellent, both efficient and friendly.
- The owner where bery nice amd the room vwry comfortable
- Clean, comfortable, very central, excellent wifi, would have been a perfect stay if not for the unbelievable street noise.
- El hotel hace honor a su nombre. Está en pleno centro de Sallent de Gállego, y muy cerca (al lado) hay una plaza con estacionamiento gratuito. El Internet funciona muy bien. Los mismos dueños llevan una cafetería y restaurante que hay en la puerta de al lado. Como fuimos en una temporada baja de turismo, Sallent estaba vacío de gente, y el único café/restaurante que encontramos abierto fue el del hotel, así que allí comimos, cenamos y desayunamos, muy bien todo por cierto.
- Justo en el centro. Personal amable. Menús asequibles y buenos.
- The location.
Set opposite Jaca Cathedral, in the Old Town, Hostal Paris offers rooms with a sink and free Wi-Fi. There are shared bathroom facilities, and some rooms have cathedral views.The basic rooms at the Paris guest house feature pinewood floors and are decorated in a country style. Some rooms open out onto a communal terrace.Breakfast is available at Hostal Paris, and there are several bars and restaurants within walking distance.Public parking is available nearby for an additional charge. Candanchú and Astún Ski Resorts are a 30-minute drive away.
- Perfect location in centre of old town. Excellent food and drink advice from reception. Old-school design. Very clean shared bathrooms. Excellent view.
- Bang next to the cathedral in the center of the old town. Spotlessly clean rooms and toilets. Old style Spanish hotel. The windows are excellent for shutting out the sound from the plaza. It’s a great value, close to everything in town.
- A well preserved and charming Hotel right in the city center. Staff was friendly, flexible and helpful. It feels like being taken back in time with all the niceties of today. We really appreciated the stay and recommend to stay a night or two if you can.
- The hotel is old fashioned but very nostalgic one I like and is located in the center of the city.
- It was clean. VERY friendly staff that helped out as much as possible. Wonderfully located and a great view! Value for money. That not all rooms were smoking and it was a separate part of the hostal it seemed.
Hostal Rural Casa Parda
Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, Casa Parda offers charming rooms with views of the mountains or the village of Tramacastilla de Tena. Panticosa Ski Resort is just a 10-minute drive away.Built in 1613, Hostal Rural Casa Parda has been carefully restored and has attractive rustic décor. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hydromassage bath or shower and toiletries.You can enjoy a daily breakfast in Casa Parda’s cozy lounge area. In summer, breakfast can be served outside on the terrace, in the shade of a 100-year-old walnut tree. Guests also have free use of a shared kitchen.Casa Parda is located in Tramacastilla de Tena, a characteristic mountain village. Búbal Reservoir is 0.9 mi away, while Formigal is 8.7 mi away. Staff at the guest house can provide information about the region.
- Nice room, peaceful village. Clean bathroom and nice double bed.
- encargada encantadora. camas cómodas. buen desayuno con bollería casera.
- Las propietarias eran muy amables, buen trato. Las habitaciones están muy bien. ideal para pasar varios días ya que tiene la cocina comunitaria y te puedes hacer muchas cenas. La limpieza de las habitaciones es excelente. Recomendado cien por cien. Entorno muy bonito.
- La casa es muy acogedora y las dueñas muy amables. Entorno muy bonito.
- Habitación amplia y todo muy limpio. Nos resultó muy práctico poder disponer de la cocina común para las cenas.
Located in the province of Huesca, Apartahotel Faure features heated rooms and apartments with panoramic views. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.All single or twin rooms at Apartahotel Faure have an private bathroom with bath or shower, and bed linen and towels are also provided. Apartments also have a kitchen equipped with a fridge and microwave, and a living-dining room with sofa and TV.The family-run restaurant inside the property serves traditional dishes and it features a large dining-room.This aparthotel is in Sallent de Gállego, in the central Pyrenees, close to the border with France. The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. Formigal Ski Resort is 15 minutes’ drive from Apartahotel Faure, and free ski storage is available on site.
+ Near to Fromigal Ski resort (good bus connection)
+ Clean , friendly staff and the exceptional restaurant.
+ Magnificent village
- The place in the middle of an old village. Close to our immediate favourite restaurant with the most delivious foods. The place as well as the restaurant were very friendly.
- A cozy authentic place to stay in the middle of the old town of Sallent de Gallego.
- The staff were very friendly, felt like we were part of their family for the few days we spent there.
- El apartamento estaba genial, las camas eran muy cómodas, especialmente las individuales. La cocina sencilla, lo necesario para pasar unos días. La única pega fue la limpieza, pues había bastantes moscas y mosquitos muertos, pero nos gustó mucho el sitio.
- + Near to Fromigal Ski resort (good bus connection)
Skipass Hostal is set in the Aragonese town of Jaca, opposite the historic Benedictinas Convent. Each functional room includes a bathroom, flat-screen TV, heating and a private balcony.The good-value Skipass Guest House offers free Wi-Fi internet access in public areas. There is storage space for skis and bicycles, and the guest house can also arrange adventure sports and wetsuit hire.Hostal Skipass is set in the Pyrenees, and offers wonderful mountain views. Candanchú and Astún Ski Resorts are both within 21 mi, and the border with France is 19 mi away.
- we stayed here 2 week earlier and my husband mislaid his wallet,these lovely people looked after it and returned it to us intact including the money inside. We also arrived early and the staff,who were on their break, recognised us walking round in the rain and went back to the hostel to let us in early. Very convenient for the town centre,just be aware very few restaurants open Sunday evening. Definitely on our to stay again list.
- friendly efficient staff. Fantastic location. Good price
- Great Value accommodation . The location for the town is excellent, Secure rear courtyard made great parking for our motorcycles.
La atención, me sentí como en casa!
La ubicación es excelente, fácil aparcar a pesar de ser puente!
Mucho q ver y conocer.
- Sin lugar a dudas la ubicaciòn. Relaciòn calidad precio un poco ajustado. Deberìan especificar q el desayuno es sòlo bolleria industrial con zumo de naranja y cafes . Tambn pedì otra almohada y me la dieron sin problemas.
La Posada del Pirineo
Set in Tramascastilla de Tena, just 20 minutes’ drive from Panticosa and Formigal Ski Slopes, La Posada del Pirineo offers ski storage and heated, rustic-style rooms.Decorated in white and cream tones, the rooms combine modern furnishings with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served at Hotel El Privilegio, next to La Posada del Pirineo. Shops and restaurants can be found in both Panticosa and Formigal, while packed lunches can be provided by the property.Both The Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park, and the Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve can be reached in around an hour’s drive. Huesca is around 50 mi from La Posada del Pirineo.
- Well locateded, in the core of the village, with all comfort and very clean. The staff is efficient and very kind with customers. The atmosphere is quiet and friendly, with very few foreign tourists but many spanish coming during the hot summer period.
- Room was clean and very spacious. The bathroom was large and had two sinks which was great. Plenty of towels.
- El pueblo es lo que más me gusto , no podría destacar nada del hotel
- La amplitud de la habitación ,la temperatura estupenda ,chimenea,sauna …
- Antiguo convento medieval.Habitación amplia. Camas amplias y cómodas.
Providing free WiFi, Hostal Iguer is located in Aísa. Offering a restaurant, the property also features ski-to-door access and a terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hostal Iguer has a playground. The area is popular for skiing, and ski equipment rental is available at the accommodation.Jaca is 13 miles from Hostal Iguer, while Candanchú is 19 miles away.
- La cena, un menú de 12€ rico y bien cocinado, el personal muy amable
- El trato del personal, la cena, la habitación…. nos encantó todo
- La habitación era muy mona con un colchón que para mí resultó muy comodo(era blandito)y baño propio con bañera , wifi y tele en la habitación
Un hostal acogedor en un pueblo muy tranquilo y bonito.
La comida del restaurante es casera y buena.
El personal atento y agradable.
La habitación limpia y amplia.
Hay una terraza muy agradable para tomar algo.
- Una pensión al estilo antiguo, al llegar sin enseñarnos la habitación tuvimos que pagar por adelantado todos los días. La primera noche bien, pero la segunda salto la calefacción, que fue lo de menos porque no pasamos frío, pero al día siguiente no había agua caliente para ducharte. Una hora mas tarde apareció la recepcionista disculpándose y ofreciendo nos su casa para ducharnos (todo un detalle que agradecimos) pero que no les disculpa de no estar pendiente de las instalaciones en toda la noche. Es un pueblo pequeño y apartado y lo que hay es lo que hay, pero no por eso tenemos que conformarnos con los que nos dan; sino con lo que pagamos. No nos quejamos y nos conformamos, pero tienen mucho que mejorar. Y por Dios que el reloj de la Iglesia deje de dar las horas por las noches, que ahora existen mecanismos que permiten que no suenen las campanas desde cierta hora hasta la mañana.
Pensión Panticosa is 800 feet from Panticosa Ski Resort and offers free Wi-Fi. Its tour desk can organize mountain activities, adventure sports and skiing.The rustic-style rooms feature heating and have satellite TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom come with a hairdryer.Free parking can be found near the Panticosa guest house. The French border, Pyrénées National Park and Formigal Ski Resort are less than 12 mi away.
- The location was beautiful and we walked everywhere. Beautiful would like to go back during their in season.
- The woman at the front desk, marien, went above and beyond to make our experience awesome. She is a treasure.
- Very nice staff. They were very friendly and let us keep our bikes inside the living room. They also offered us a free and great breakfast. We also did a soon checkin and late checkout
Me han dejado alojar con mi mascota sin ningún problema. Es muy valoroso
el día de hoy. Todo muy limpio y rustico, en el estilo de Panticosa.
Muchos libros en inglés en habitación y en las zonas comunes. Nuestra
habitación disponía de dvd con película Mama Mía, por la tarde hemos
tenido posibilidad de ver una película en familia.
- El sitio es espectacular, el alojamiento fue perfecto para nosotros
Top Guest Houses In Canfranc-estación Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Canfranc-Estación Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Canfranc-Estación Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Canfranc-Estación Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!