10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Canedo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Canedo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Canedo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canedo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canedo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Canedo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Canedo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Canedo Castile And Leon:
Hostal Tres Campanas
Hostal Tres Campanas is located 5 minutes’ walk from Villafranca de Bierzo Town Center, on the Way of St. James route to Santiago de Compostela.Modernly furnished, rooms have a private bathroom. They feature air conditioning, a TV and a hairdryer. Some have a balcony with views of the mountains.The property serves a daily breakfast in the dining room. Gluten-free breakfasts are available on prior request, for an extra cost.Guests can wash their bikes for free and there is free covered parking for bikes. A laundry service is also available for a supplement.You can enjoy hiking in picturesque areas such as Las Médulas and Tejeira. Ideal for cycling, Los Ancares is 1 hour by car and El Valle del Silencio is 21 mi away. Wine routes are also popular in the surrounding areas.The historic town of Ponferrada, an important Way of St. James stop, is 12 mi from the property, and Tejeira is 16 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- The property was brand new and very up-to-date, and of a modern design. It had a five-star feel.
- Quiet and clean rooms. Owner was gracious and offered good information. Laundry facilities available (board to hand wash or pay to use washer and dryer).
- Modern design, two bathrooms for a room, cleanand super comfortable beds
- Loli the owner is amaaaaaazziinnnggggg! The property is beautiful, spotless clean, it made de my day!
- The architecture of Tres Campanas was stunning. The modern style and hi contrast black and white decor was a delightful juxtaposition to the rugged rural landscape. The spectacular view of the Tres Campanas mountains was breathtaking, quite and peaceful.
San Nicolas el Real
San Nicolas el Real is located in Villafranca del Bierzo. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a patio. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at San Nicolas el Real have a city view. Guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Ponferrada is 14 miles from the accommodation.
- The room and the bathroom were simple but spotless
- Really large room. Staff was very helpful. Lovely historical building
- Space heater in room. Reception guy was very accommodating .
- Lovely place. Frescos still adorn some walls. Rooms are spacious but simple with bath tubs and bidets. Dinner was good though the usual pilgrim menu.
- The location is amazing, in an historical monastery full of charm. Lovely courtyard with classical music, just by the main square where all restaurants are. Special stay.
Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto
Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto is next to Carracedo Monastery, 7.5 mi from Ponferrada. Overlooking the garden and monastery, rooms have free Wi-Fi and are in different buildings connected by covered walkways.Modern heated rooms have wooden floors and flat-screen satellite TV. There is a work desk and the private bathroom comes with toiletries.The lounge has a fireplace, TV, DVD and radio cassette player. A communal kitchen, with a fridge, microwave and utensils, is available for guest use on request. There is a furnished terrace outside.Free parking is available on site. The A6 Motorway is easily accessible and Cerca de Médulas is 15 mi away. You can go paint balling and horse riding nearby.
- La cocina es muy completa asi como el espacio para comer. Tanto ella como las habitaciones dan a un jardín amplísimo para salir y disfrutar,sobre todo los niños
- Sitio perfecto. Monasterio al lado precioso y con un jardín enorme para los perros. La cocina es perfecta y siempre todo muy cuidado y limpio. 100% recomendable.
El jardín y poder utilizar la cocina. La zona tiene muchas posibilidades
Y las vistas desde la habitación.
- La dueña super maja. Todo fueron facilidades. Un sitio super recomendable.
- El espacio de césped para los perros, que la habitación conecte con el jardín… Encantadora la dueña, y encantador todo. Los detalles, la cocina, los artículos de aseo…
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Hostal Nirvana is located in Ponferrada’s city center, within 5 minutes’ walk of the Bus Station, Lazurtegui Square and Espanya Avenue. Templarios Castle and the Old Town are 15 minutes’ walk away.Air-conditioned rooms feature simple décor, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.There is a communal lounge with TV and a computer room with Internet access. Free WiFi is available throughout.Numerous shops, bars and restaurant can be found nearby. The Estadio El Toralín Stadium is 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Ponferrada’s Train Station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Convenient, comfortable and quiet! Nice breakfast available too.
- Hotel was good for the few hours were spent there. Only thing was it was a little far from the Camino route. The hotel staff very good and we appreciated their kind friendly manner.
- The staff all were very friendly and helpful!! The place was very clean and comfortable. It was a short walk to the Palacio de Templarios and to the Camino.
The staff was friendly & tried to be helpful despite the English-Spanish language barrier.
We were treated to good pinxtos in the bar with our beverages. And they graciously gave us 2 large bags of ice for our sore feet 🙂
Breakfast was good.
- It was very clean and had nice amenities like body wash and shampoo, plus a hair dryer. It had air conditioning which helped make our stay better
Set by Burbia River, a few steps from the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Hostal Burbia is located in Villafranca del Bierzo. Offering free Wi-Fi, the guest house has lovely views.Each colorful room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There are daily breakfasts and a library available for guests.Hostal Burbia is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and local restaurants serving Castilian cuisine. Ancares Mountain Range is 10 minutes by car and the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ponferrada is a 20-minute drive away and Leon is 84 mi from the property.
- ask for room facing the river… easy walk into town, about 5 minutes and 100 meters off Camino
- Great location, large comfortable room overlooking the river. Very peaceful!
- The staff went out of their way to help us and make us comfortable. Our stay was wonderful!
Beautiful view (river & hill)
- It was quiet, close to the river and the town centre. The place was clean and the breakfast was very good. The staff was friendly.
Hostal el Palacio
One of our top picks in Molinaseca.Located in Molinaseca, Hostal el Palacio provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms have a closet.Ponferrada is 5 miles from Hostal el Palacio.
- Perfect for the Camino! Excellent location and top notch restaurant. Awesome view of the bridge!
- Great location along the river. Best sangria on our trip to date.
- Having walked from Rabanal, walking into town to see our hotel was positioned right next to the river was truly a sight for sore eyes.
- Absolutely beautiful. David at check-in was very friendly and helpful. The food was the best I’ve had and the breakfast was delicious. Wish I could have stayed longer.
- Great location. Hosts were nice. Laundry done in about an hour. Second stay here.
Set in the heart of Ponferrada’s historic center, Albergue Guiana is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Templars Castle, Encina Basilica and the Museum of Bierzo y de la Radio. Free WiFi and air conditioning are offered throughout.The property offers 2 types of accommodations. There are 2 floors of dormitory rooms for 6 or 7 people, each with lockers and shared bathroom facilities. There is also a third floor with private rooms and 2 studios. Private rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free shower gel. They also feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Studios have a small kitchen area for private use.Albergue Guiana offers a communal TV lounge and a dining area with vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a games room and a laundry room.Cyclists can take advantage of free parking in the garage for bicycles. There is also an area with tools, which is dedicated to cleaning and maintenance of bicycles.
- The albergue is very nice with its modern minimalist style. The rooms is clean with private bathroom inside. Everything is clean, include the kitchen as well.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great kitchen and breakfast. Laundry great. Really a nice albergue.
- This albergue feels like a nice big hotel. Beds are assigned at check-in. They provide disposable sheets. There is a locker with a lock big enough for any backpack. For a room of 8 people there is a toilet and a shower with a great water pressure! Also they have a nice kitchen and dining room. In the basement there is a pool table, laundry room and space for bikes.
- Love the set up of the rooms. Very well thought out for pilgrim needs. Very clean and well organized. Breakfast is good.
- Great place to stay before you start the camino. Stayed in a four person room. Room was huge, more than enough space for us all. Ensuite was also large. It was clean and bright. Location was easy to find, close to the castle.
Hostal la Cuesta
Set at the entrance of Ancares Leoneses Nature Reserve, Hostal la Cuesta is a guest house located in Vega de Espinareda, 12 mi from Ponferrada. Free WiFi access is available.This tranquil guest house offers a garden and a terrace with barbecue facilities, as well as a children’s playground and a restaurant where special menus and packed lunches can be requested.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. There are also banquet facilities and services like airport transportation can be arranged for an extra cost.Rooms at this guest house have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.Free public parking is available nearby. San Andrés Monastery is 6 minutes on foot. León is 77 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Rio Selmo
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Located in the heart of Ponferrada, the Hostal Río Selmo offers comfortable rooms with a private bathroom, air conditioning and internet access. There is a 24-hour reception and parking is available.The cafeteria at Río Selmo serves breakfast. The guest house is also 10 minutes walk from the Old Town where there are many bars and restaurants.Lazurtegui Square is 350 feet from Río Selmo Hostal and Bierzo Museum is 1,650 feet away. The Concordía Park is next to the guest house.Hostal Rio Selmo is set in Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.
- Clean and well equipped . Good location for Camino. Helpful staff!
- Hostel Rio Selma made for a very restful break for my family while hiking El Camino de Santiago. This large-scale hotel is right on the Camino and only a short walk from other downtown Ponferrada attractions. Some Spanish required to communicate with the staff.
- The room and facilities were clean and comfortable. The site was in a convenient location a block away from the the Camino de Santiago.
- A place to rest on The Way. If you are doing El Camino, this place is good to rest and have some privacy.
Great location, to start the Camino the next day.
Hostal Restaurante Méndez
One of our best sellers in Villafranca del Bierzo! Overlooking the River Valcarce, 1,650 feet from the center of Medieval Villafranca del Bierzo, Hostal Restaurante Méndez is on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Country-style heated rooms feature a satellite TV. All have a private bathroom and some have a balcony.Breakfast is available in Hostal Méndez’s restaurant. Packed lunches are available and there is also a bar.A laundry service is offered at Hostal Restaurante Méndez. There is easy access to the A6 Motorway and Ponferrada is 16 mi away.
Great location and view
Right on the Camino
The staff was quite helpful and had great suggestions
- The pilgrim meals were excellent and the service was great. Our room was comfortable.
- Hostel on Camino route. Nice room but 3 floor up. Good food in restaurant.
- Good location with lovely clean room and shower. Nice restaurant
- This property was right on the Camino trail, good food, nice room with good bathroom. All you need after a day on the Camino
- Great location and view
Top Guest Houses In Canedo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Canedo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Canedo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Canedo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!