10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Candín Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Candín Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Candín Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Candín Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Candín Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Candín Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Candín Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Candín Castile And Leon:
Hostal la Cuesta
Set at the entrance of Ancares Leoneses Nature Reserve, Hostal la Cuesta is a guest house located in Vega de Espinareda, 12 mi from Ponferrada. Free WiFi access is available.This tranquil guest house offers a garden and a terrace with barbecue facilities, as well as a children’s playground and a restaurant where special menus and packed lunches can be requested.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. There are also banquet facilities and services like airport transportation can be arranged for an extra cost.Rooms at this guest house have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.Free public parking is available nearby. San Andrés Monastery is 6 minutes on foot. León is 77 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Piñera is offering accommodations in Vega de Espinareda. Featuring free bikes, the 2-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Guests can use a garden.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property. There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish dishes.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can lend a hand with guidance about the area.Ponferrada is 17 miles from Hostal Piñera, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 19 miles away.
La cama era comoda.
Personal muy amable.
El pueblo es tranquilo y la playa fluvial esta muy bien para ir con niñ@s.
- La atencion.ubicacion cerca playa fluvial y centro.
El trato y atención del personal.La habitación y baño limpio.Zona tranquila.Comimos en el restaurante del hostal;variado y muy rico todo.
Nos han tratado fenomenal,muchas gracias.
- el personal muy atento. comodo. limpio y el desayuno extraordinario
Hotel rustico muy bonito .
Una pega la habitacion daba al interior y para ser triple algo pequeña. El personal muy atententos y amables la comida muy buena volveré y recomendare
- La cama era comoda.
Set by Burbia River, a few steps from the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Hostal Burbia is located in Villafranca del Bierzo. Offering free Wi-Fi, the guest house has lovely views.Each colorful room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There are daily breakfasts and a library available for guests.Hostal Burbia is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and local restaurants serving Castilian cuisine. Ancares Mountain Range is 10 minutes by car and the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ponferrada is a 20-minute drive away and Leon is 84 mi from the property.
- ask for room facing the river… easy walk into town, about 5 minutes and 100 meters off Camino
- Great location, large comfortable room overlooking the river. Very peaceful!
- The staff went out of their way to help us and make us comfortable. Our stay was wonderful!
Beautiful view (river & hill)
- It was quiet, close to the river and the town centre. The place was clean and the breakfast was very good. The staff was friendly.
Hostal Tres Campanas
Hostal Tres Campanas is located 5 minutes’ walk from Villafranca de Bierzo Town Center, on the Way of St. James route to Santiago de Compostela.Modernly furnished, rooms have a private bathroom. They feature air conditioning, a TV and a hairdryer. Some have a balcony with views of the mountains.The property serves a daily breakfast in the dining room. Gluten-free breakfasts are available on prior request, for an extra cost.Guests can wash their bikes for free and there is free covered parking for bikes. A laundry service is also available for a supplement.You can enjoy hiking in picturesque areas such as Las Médulas and Tejeira. Ideal for cycling, Los Ancares is 1 hour by car and El Valle del Silencio is 21 mi away. Wine routes are also popular in the surrounding areas.The historic town of Ponferrada, an important Way of St. James stop, is 12 mi from the property, and Tejeira is 16 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- The property was brand new and very up-to-date, and of a modern design. It had a five-star feel.
- Quiet and clean rooms. Owner was gracious and offered good information. Laundry facilities available (board to hand wash or pay to use washer and dryer).
- Modern design, two bathrooms for a room, cleanand super comfortable beds
- Loli the owner is amaaaaaazziinnnggggg! The property is beautiful, spotless clean, it made de my day!
- The architecture of Tres Campanas was stunning. The modern style and hi contrast black and white decor was a delightful juxtaposition to the rugged rural landscape. The spectacular view of the Tres Campanas mountains was breathtaking, quite and peaceful.
San Nicolas el Real
San Nicolas el Real is located in Villafranca del Bierzo. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a patio. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at San Nicolas el Real have a city view. Guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Ponferrada is 14 miles from the accommodation.
- The room and the bathroom were simple but spotless
- Really large room. Staff was very helpful. Lovely historical building
- Space heater in room. Reception guy was very accommodating .
- Lovely place. Frescos still adorn some walls. Rooms are spacious but simple with bath tubs and bidets. Dinner was good though the usual pilgrim menu.
- The location is amazing, in an historical monastery full of charm. Lovely courtyard with classical music, just by the main square where all restaurants are. Special stay.
Saint James Way
Saint James Way is located in Cacabelos and features a garden. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom, while some rooms contain a balcony. All rooms at Saint James Way feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Ponferrada is 10 miles from the accommodation.
- This place was run by a beautiful family that really cared. There was a sense of peace and belonging that made me feel at home and have a great sleep. By far, the best spot on the Camino. They were so professional and kind. Also, I couldn’t stop admiring the floors, very solid and strong.
- Really nice hardware in the bathroom. Great shower heads!
- A beautiful place to stay on El Camino! Such great facilities, with a restaurant right in it with great patio spaces, places to do laundry, wonderful room with bathroom. The staff was amazing! So fun and nice! And the food was great too.
- It is right on the Camino. The food is really good. Good bathroom facilities.
- It’s right on the Camino Francis; very easy to find. Also a stop for an awesome masseuse named Marcos Vidal. He brought his table & all the gear to the room. Just what a pilgrim needs after a long day walking!
Hostal Santa Maria
Hostal Santa Maria has accommodations in Cacabelos. Free WiFi is featured.At the guesthouse, every room has a closet, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have air conditioning, and certain rooms are contain a balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Ponferrada is 10 miles from Hostal Santa Maria, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 5 miles away.
Clean and comfortable room
Central location with good access to restaurants and bars
- Clean, very comfortable with very nice staff. Highly recommend
- Location was great for the supermarket and restaurants and my private room had a balcony with a lovely view.
- The staff were very halpful…we had a wonderful time in great accommodations!
- The decor was wonderful, as was the building itself. Location great, super clean lovely room and bathroom. Very relaxing and enjoyable. We didn’t have breakfast, the coffee was very good!
- Clean and comfortable room
Located in Cacabelos, La Gallega has a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk. Selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave. All rooms feature a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Ponferrada is 10 miles from La Gallega, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 5 miles from the property.
- Comfortable, friendly staff, like having private bath. Convenient to Camino.
- The bed was really comfortable. I appreciated having access to a coin operated washer and dryer.
- Clean, only four beds per room. Each room have their own bathroom.
- La Gallega is OK for what it is : a functional overnight stop on the Camino, clean, comfortable, with reasonable facilities … located on a little square, with a simple (pasta/paella) menu and drink in the evening sun.
- Excellent location and facilities. The owner was extremely helpful and pleasant.
Hostal Restaurante Méndez
One of our best sellers in Villafranca del Bierzo! Overlooking the River Valcarce, 1,650 feet from the center of Medieval Villafranca del Bierzo, Hostal Restaurante Méndez is on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Country-style heated rooms feature a satellite TV. All have a private bathroom and some have a balcony.Breakfast is available in Hostal Méndez’s restaurant. Packed lunches are available and there is also a bar.A laundry service is offered at Hostal Restaurante Méndez. There is easy access to the A6 Motorway and Ponferrada is 16 mi away.
Great location and view
Right on the Camino
The staff was quite helpful and had great suggestions
- The pilgrim meals were excellent and the service was great. Our room was comfortable.
- Hostel on Camino route. Nice room but 3 floor up. Good food in restaurant.
- Good location with lovely clean room and shower. Nice restaurant
- This property was right on the Camino trail, good food, nice room with good bathroom. All you need after a day on the Camino
- Great location and view
Hostal Rural El Recanto
Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, surrounded by gardens and countryside, Casa Rural El Recanto offers heated rooms and a shared guest house.Rustic-style rooms come with a private bathroom. Guests can also use the barbecue facilities. Breakfast is served upon request.Ponferrada is a 30-minute drive away and offers a range of dining options and shops. Ponferrada Train Station connects with the rest of Spain.Santiago de Compostela is a 2-hour drive away. Lugo can be reached in just under an hour by car.
- Nice size room and location and the breakfast in the bakery
- We like the laundry services and the bakery across the street.
- Blanca was wonderful, helpful. She gave us 2 fruits when we checked in, so kind and caring about my injured knee. The cafe she runs is the best bakery in the area. Noticed the locals come n buy the bread n sheets of cake from there.
- Gorgeous facility. Our hostess was so polite and caring. Our room was immaculate. The food was delicious.
- Exelent stay. Great meal. Friendliest place on our Camino.
Top Guest Houses In Candín Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Candín Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Candín Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Candín Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!