10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Candamin Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Candamin Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Candamin Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Candamin Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Candamin Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Candamin Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Candamin Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Candamin Asturias:
Pensión La Fruta
Pensión La Fruta is located in the historic quarter of Avilés, 350 feet from the city council and the Plaza España Square. It features a shared kitchen and rooms with private bathroom.A breakfast consisting of tea, coffee and pastries is served at La Fruta guest house. There is free Wi-Fi and a laundry and ironing service.Each bright room has heating and a TV. The bathrooms come with a hydromassage shower. Some rooms feature a gallery window with street views.There are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops in the area. Pensión La Fruta has good public transport links, having the Avilés Apeadero Train Station within 5 minutes’ walk away.
- The location for the Camino was good. The beds were clean and comfortable
- Great hostel in the heart of the city! The hostess recommended the best place for breakfast.
- The hotel is centrally located in the old town and good value for money.
- Location excellent and made to feel very welcome by owner and dog
- problems with a delayed flight caused us to be late in arriving ,but this was no problem to the staff ,a great welcome when we arrived,good advice on where to eat locally and ao where to get the best breakfast in town
A Feira Posada
Overlooking the Trasona Reservoir, the Posada de Overo is located just outside Avilés in Asturias. It offers air-conditioned rooms with traditional décor, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian food and home-made cakes. There is also a bar with lots of natural light where you can get a snack or a drink.Rooms at the Posada come with wooden furniture and offer views over the reservoir. They are equipped with cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Posada de Overo is easily accessible from the A-8 Motorway, and free private parking is available. On request the hotel also offers a shuttle service to Asturias Airport, which is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- We arrived after midnight and the management agreed to wait until we got there before closing for the night. Friendly welcome!
- Good breakfast.The lady that did us the breakfast was extremely nice!
- The Room was very clean, the Bed was comfortable, The location is very quiet except for the occasional dogs barking, (Lots of Dogs about) Perfect for a evening walk around the reservoir. The Staff were very good and helpful, however only one of the staff had english and she was only there some of the time
- Buen trato, restaurante mu bueno, habitacions preciosas, tranquilidad. Totalmente recomendable.
- El staff simplemente increíble (: súper amables y nos hicieron sentir bienvenidos.
Pensión El Parque
One of our best sellers in Avilés! Located in the historic town of Avilés, this guest house is 1,000 feet from Avilés Estuary.Each room at El Parque features modern décor.Surrounded by restaurants and shops, this guest house is 3 minutes’ walk from Parque de Ferrera Park. The Niemeyer Cultural Center is 1,650 feet away.The nearest bus stop is only 450 feet away, and Salinas Beach is 10 minutes by car.
- The location was amazing being right on the edge of the old city. Restaurants, shops, and architecture right out your door. Taxi stand 2 minutes from entrance and could get a cab 24 hrs a day. Price seems right for room type. If the staff was polite, the place didn’t reek of smoke, and the room did not have bed bugs it would been a great place.
- cheap and in central location, for someone 9m a budget is good
- Very central, host very helpful. Good for those starting their pilgrimage here.
- The host was very nice and the shared bathroom was clean. Great location.
- Eclectic room with balcony & city centre view. Helpful owner. Laundry service.
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Romero is located in the center of Oviedo, just a 10-minute walk from the central bus and train stations.The property offers heated single, double and triple rooms, and each room includes a private bathroom with shower. Rooms also offer a TV.The Pensión Romero staff can provide tourist information about the area, and there is also a 24-hour front desk. There is public parking available in a nearby supermarket, with discounted prices for hotel guests.The surroundings of Pensión Romero offer many bars, restaurants and shops. Plaza de la Catedral is 1,950 feet from the property while and Plaza del Fontán is 2,150 feet away.
- Good value, location on main pedestrian boulevard, easy to reach Oviedo top sights on foot.
- Very clean and a good location. Staff was friendly.
- This is an exceptional location for a tourist! Convenient and safe! Staff was knowledgeable and helpful.
- Good value, decent sized room and comfortable bed. Good location, in shopping district and 5 minutes walk to main sights and nice park. Nice coffee bar across the road. Friendly staff but little english spoken.
- Perfect for short stay. Clean, comfortable, cordial and extremely convenient location.
Located in Avilés, this guest house is only 1.2 mi from the town center. Pensión Serafín offers rooms with heating and a cafeteria with free Wi-Fi.Pensión Serafín is 5 minutes’ drive from Avilés Business Park and the main motorway, which leads to the most important companies in the region.Featuring simple décor and tiled floors, rooms at the Serafín come with a TV and a private bathroom with bath tub.The cafeteria serves a buffet breakfast, while a continental breakfast is available for an extra cost. Lunch and dinner are available upon reservation. The Serafín also has a 24-hour reception where tourist information is provided.This well-communicated accommodations is a few steps from the bus stop, and the nearest train station is only 1,300 feet away. Parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
Clean and comfortable with helpful staff.
Good central location
- Their motto could be “Cleanliness is next to godliness.” It was super clean and comfy. I had a really good night sleep.
- the staff were nice the height of bedroom very very low I banged my head 4 times during the night all no lift I had to use the stairs all the time
- The personnel was extremely nice and apart from that everything was absolutely fine.
Todo fue positivo. La chica de recepción muy amable y atenta. La pensión muy muy limpia y el baño amplio. Relación calidad-precio perfecta.
Además la gente de avilés muy acogedora.
- Clean and comfortable with helpful staff.
Hostal Puente Azud
This simple guest house is located 15 minutes’ walk from Avilés’ Old Town. It offers rooms with a plasma TV and a free Wi-Fi zone, 1,650 feet from the Niemeyer Arts Center.Rooms at Hostal Puente Azud feature traditional, functional decor with marble or parquet floors. Each has central heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.There is a communal lounge area which includes a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and a TV. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 10 minutes’ walk and Ferrera Park is 1,950 feet away. Salinas Beach is 1.9 mi from the property.There is private parking 2,650 feet from the Puente Azud, which is 150 feet from the nearest bus stop and 1,500 feet from Aviles train Station. Oviedo and Gijon are both 16 mi away.
- The hotel itself isn’t bad at all. Beautiful tile work in the staircase. Bathrooms are fine – clean and everything worked
- cama cómoda, limpieza, amabilidad del personal, la única pega que está un pelín retirado del centro, y que el primer día el cuarto de baño olía un poco a tubería. por lo demás genial. calidad- precio muy recomendable.
- Das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis ist auf jeden Fall in Ordnung. Die Zimmer sind freundlich und hell, sauber und auch komfortabel.
- Dejligt med karbad. Og der var hyggelig cafe som nabo.
- Para dormir una noche vale, aparcamiento todo el que quieras enfrente, buen trato y a 10 minutos andando del centro.
Casa de Aldea La Pumariega
Set in Caces, this restored farmhouse features stunning views of the valley. Casa de Aldea La Pumariega features charming, rustic accommodations with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The house features warm décor with wooden floors and hand-carved furniture. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi and temperature control.Surrounded by fruit trees, La Pumariega includes a furnished terrace and a common TV room with a fireplace, sofas and a library, as well as a dining area where a home-made breakfast is served each morning.Outdoors, Casa de Aldea La Pumariega offers a porch and free private parking, and there are many hiking routes in the surroundings. In November, traditional cider is made on the premises.The nearest golf course is 0.6 mi away, while Senda Del Oso Lane is a 20-minute drive from the Casa. There are also many other hiking routes nearby. Central Oviedo is a 13-minute drive away.
Friendly and accommodating staff
Clean and comfortable
- Lovely place to stay: welcoming helpful hosts, comfortable sitting room for guests, walking distance to bars and restaurants, walking routes to choose from and there’s a thermal spa in the next village. Easy to get to Oviedo and back on the bus – easier than driving and parking.
Personal super atento. Desayuno sencillo pero delicioso, las galletas de arandanos caseras nos parecieron increibles.
Habitacion limpia y comoda, con unas vistas preciosas del valle.
Cercania al Balneario, se puede ir andando sin problemas.
- todo excepcional, muy recomendable, trato del personal exquisito, desayuno muy bueno y abundante, habitaciones limpias y confortables, ubicación muy buena, en definitiva muy recomendable y volvería a repetir
- Limpeza, parque automóvel, quartos, localização, pequeno almoço, acolhimento dos proprietários e conselhos sobre praias e outros locais de interesse, silêncio e sons característicos do campo. Restaurantes nas imediações
- Fabulous house
Located in Artedo, Casa Miguel has a garden and terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Avilés is 21 miles from Casa Miguel, while Cudillero is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The location of the property is really amazing. It’s not far from the highway but seems very rural. It’s on a beach. The road to the place is something else. It’s oneway, narrow and curvy. If you book the place be aware that GPS can take you to the other road even more challenging and 100 meters away from the property. At the end of that road you are only 100 meters from Casa Miguel, but you are in front of someone’s house and you are not supposed to park there and cannot drive strait to the Casa… Just do your homework which road to take to the Casa, so you wouldn’t need to call the owner/manager. BTW: the family who runs the place is super sweet. Eventually, after we couldn’t find the road to the place the owner/manager, Javier came and got us. So that was really sweet of him to do. Thank you very much! The breakfast was simple but good. The best croissant I be ever eaten! Better than in France.
- The hotel is right by the beach and we had the sound of the waves throughout the night. We had a very enjoyable meal in the hotel restaurant and the staff were helpful and friendly.
- The view was spectacular. It was nice to wake up to the sound of the waves and spend the evening on the beach. The breakfast was also lovely!
- The situation of this place is incredible – right on the beach of a small cove, with fantastic views. Very comfortable bed. The food in the restaurant was also excellent
- The location of the property is amaizing. 20m far from the ocean. Clean air no noise. Staff is really-really friendly.
Pensión la Estación
Offering free WiFi, Pensión la Estación is located in Nubledo. Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet.Gijón is 14 miles from Pensión la Estación. Asturias Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable, small rooms. No hidden fees (for towels or sheets), away from everything.
- I booked the place when it was new on booking without sufficient reviews. Afterwards I saw some challenging comments but decided to keep the reservation – and I did not regret my choice. I think the price-quality ratio was very good for the region. The single room I booked was not spacious, but perfectly ok if you want just to come and sleep. As the description clearly stated that the bathroom is shared (for my type of room), it was not a surprise for me. But more important was that both the room and bathroom were clean. I think this can be an interesting choice if you have limited budget and want to stay close to Aviles or Oviedo, as both cities can easily be reached by train and the station is two minute walk from the property.
- The bed was confortable there was a tv in each room. You only pay at the reception. Very nice staff. Excellent Location right next to the bus stop and train station.
- Muy limpio. Habitaciones muy basicas. Y precio genial
- La tranquilidad de la zona y el servicio agradable
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Hostal Álvarez is a 5-minute walk from Oviedo Train Station and a 10-minute walk from the bus station. This guest house offers rooms with a private bathroom.Each room has a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Free luggage storage is available. You can find restaurants and supermarkets within 500 feet of the guest house.Campo de San Francisco Park is 1,300 feet from Hostal Álvarez and the churches of Santa Maria and San Salvador are 15 minutes away on foot.
Central to bus and train and all Oviedo has to offer. Quiet at night.
Friendly and helpful owners.
- Location was good, just minutes from the station and a short walk from a laundromat. The bed was comfy, Wi-Fi was stellar, and the room was spacious! The second door to the room adds some privacy and the big curtains help make the room dark. The bathroom was quite nice, overall (minus the shower bit). The staff member was helpful, patient, and spoke decent.
Location near train station & bus station
- The facility was clean and secure and the staff kind, helpful and available. The location could not have been more accessible to everything I needed and my arrival.
- Perfect location and accommodation for those on Camino to Santiago.
- Central to bus and train and all Oviedo has to offer. Quiet at night.
Top Guest Houses In Candamin Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Candamin Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Candamin Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Candamin Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!