10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Can Cartro Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Can Cartro Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Can Cartro Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Can Cartro Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Can Cartro Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Can Cartro Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Can Cartro Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Can Cartro Catalonia:
Casa Mallarenga is set in the countryside, with the Can Suria Nord residential area, 15 minutes’ drive from Sitges. It offers free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool with terraces, and views of the mountains, pool and gardens.The villa is a 10-minute drive from the AP7 Motorway and Vilafranca del Penedès, the capital of the Penedès wine region. Free parking can be found nearby, and Barcelona is 22 mi away.The bright rooms feature tiled floors and have a TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Family rooms have a seating area and air conditioning.There is a communal TV area open during the daytime. A small library of books and DVDs and a poolside kitchen and BBQ area are free for guests to use. A continental breakfast is served daily.An airport shuttle service can be requested for an extra charge. You enjoy hiking in the nearby Garraf Natural Park.
- There several nice places in the garden which we would have loved to use, if the weather had been better…
- Our stay was fantastic. The property is clean, well cared-for, comfortable, and has amazing views of the surrounding hills. Garry and Joelle are incredibly generous and attentive hosts, in addition to being great people to meet. We hope to return on our next trip to Catalunya.
- Casa Mallarenga is a hidden gem! The hosts, Garry & Joelle, are lovely and welcoming and more than willing to help with anything you may need. The property is well kept, the rooms are comfortable and clean and even have extra amenities you may not have considered. Take your time and enjoy the property. I will definitely be returning for a longer stay next time.
- Loved the location, room, pool, and breakfast, but the owners Garry and Joelle were the best because they made us feel like family. They even arranged for a massage (at extra cost) with a local masseuse. We had a wonderful time and loved the experience.
- Very cozy, spotlessly clean, stunning views and extraordinary hosts. The garden and swimming pool area are so nice and comfortable that one does not want to go to the beach. Everything is at hand, including an honesty bar where you can help yourself with a drink and a snack. Rooms are nicely decorated and everything is thought through: a hair dryer, a coffee machine, bathrobes and enough towels. And of course the area is very beautiful, national park and not far from the seaside, so is good for both lazy beach lovers and those into sports.
With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, Pensión Avenida is located in central Vilafranca del Penedès. It offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, a TV and private bathroom.The hostel has a restaurant which serves traditional home-made Mediterranean food, specializing in grilled meat and paella. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. You can also get a drink from the vending machine.Pensión Avenida has a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a laundry service.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. The lively seaside town of Sitges is 25 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to Barcelona in 45 minutes. The train station is just 4 minutes’ walk away.
- Good value for the money. Nothing extraordinary. Clean and with a small bottle of water each – a nice small touch!
Not far away from the city center
A very convenient restaurant (lunch every day, dinner only weekends).
- Very clean and comfortable, just a little out of the centre but the town is small and easy by foot. Possible to park a car directly outside.
- Enough said about this place, it is falsely advertised.
- We had an amazing meal in the restaurant – perfect with local ingredients and wine of course.
Guest House Flores
Providing free WiFi and a terrace, Guest House Flores offers rooms in Sitges, 7 miles from Garraf Beach. Popular points of interest around the property include Sitges Convention Bureau and Sitges-Aiguadolç Marina. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and organizing tours for guests.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a coffee machine, while some rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Guest House Flores will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sitges, like skiing, cycling and hiking.The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- My plane had delay so I was late. I was lucky and found a crew waiting for me on the street at 3.30 p.m. The number of the house is 16 (in the description was written 15). Apartment with 5-6 rooms has nice bathroom, kitchen and Livingroom with balcony. Location is Okay, you can get easily from main station. Very friendly owners I had met accidentally. I was lucky and another apartment mates have been quite (coming at the night quietly).
- The property is a really located by the train station and 5 mins walk to the beach.
- A fully equipped shared 4-bedroom apartment with a very nice, helpful owner who lives next door. The other guests were gone all day/eve. It is across from the train station, so if you don’t like the sounds of trains……
The landlady Isabel was fabulous.
She was friendly and will my to share lots of local information and even went to the trouble of researching my transport times to the airport .
- The fan was not very good they need to put better fams coz its hot
Boutique Hotel Davallada- Adults Only
This striking, colonial-style hotel offers individually decorated rooms set on one of Sitges’ charming, winding streets. Housed in one of the town’s listed buildings, Boutique Hotel Davallada is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the beach.Boutique Hotel Davallada’s beautiful rooms include original 19th-century features, such as stone archways and beamed ceilings, combined with attractive décor, antique furnishings and art work.All rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Guests receive a bottle of wine on arrival. Some rooms include a terrace overlooking Sitges or the Mediterranean Sea.Bars and cafés can be found in the surrounding old town. There are several popular restaurants set along the seafront.Sitges Railway Station is just 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. There are regular trains to Barcelona, a 30-minute journey away.
- Great communication before our stay via email. A beautiful home with tons of character.
- I had email communications with the hotel prior to our stay. As it was my birthday, and a room was available, the owner upgraded us to a suite. This was definitely the highlight of our stay whilst in mainland Spain! The suite was huge and really quirky! It overlooked the quiet street outside which led down to the seafront. The hotel was beautiful. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was a lovely experience. I would recommend to any couples looking for somewhere central to the town centre who are looking for that extra ‘something special’ !
- A gem of a place. A unique character with Baroque glamour in a fabulous room both visually stunning and comfortable. The ground floor is a by day a great restaurant and the breakfast provided for us in the morning was perfect with fresh ingredients from squeezed fruit juice to fabulous pastries. All this and incredible value for money. Perfecto.
- The hotel is a beautiful centuries old building with many original features and traditional decor. It is near the beach, town centre, and restaurants. There are four rooms total, two with patios, make sure when booking you know which one you are booking. The staff are amazing as is the food, breakfast each day was well worth the inclusion. This is not a traditional hotel, there is no room service and after 6pm weekdays there is no one on site. In the evenings if you need anything you need to ask during day time hours, they were very accommodating with requests.
- Very large rooms, unique decoration, a small fridge and good airconditiong. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Also the restaurant serves great food and breakfast was no exception. The location is great as well and the building itself is beautiful.
Hostal EHO Maricel
Located in a charming narrow and quiet street in Sitges Old Town, Hostal EHO Maricel is a 1-minute from the beach. It features free WiFi, a sun terrace with hammocks and a shared lounge.Each room at the guest house is air-conditioned and offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms have plenty of natural light, and some have a small balcony. Beds are made daily and towels are changed every 2 days.Numerous shops and lively bars can be found within a 5-minute walk of Hostal EHO Maricel. Guests can find a wide range of restaurants on the nearby seafront promenade.Sitges Train Station is 2,650 feet away, and offers regular services to Barcelona.
- The property is extremely clean and the staff very friendly. You cannot beat the location in terms of accessing the beaches, restaurants, and promenade. I have been to Sitges many times and this has been my favorite lodging.
- Smoking area at the balcony. Clean and safe environment. Close to the beach!
Really nice place and very friendly.
However, the triple room was smaller than the twin room what I found a bit odd.
- Very charming place that is a great value. Clean, quiet and really friendly staff. My bed type was upgraded to a larger bed and room. Nice breakfast available and a lovely outdoor space you can eat or have your coffee.
- Location was wonderful, once we were settled. It’s in the old section of the city, and finding it, even with a GPS was difficult.
Set in gardens with a swimming pool and barbecue facilities, in Sant Pau d’Ordal, El Recer is located 25 mi from Barcelona. Dating from 1846, it offers guided visits to cava vineyards.Featuring free WiFi, all rooms have a fan and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and bathrobes.There is a communal sauna, as well as shared lounge and kitchen. Staff can inform you about what to see and do in the area. Cycling, horse riding and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside.The Roman city of Tarragona is 40 mi from the property, while Montserrat Mountain and its monastery are 32 mi away. You can reach the charming coastal town of Sitges and the nearby sandy beaches within a 30-minute drive of El Recer.
Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
La maison est un cabinet de curiosités.
C’était parfait pour une halte avec les enfants qui ont apprécié la piscine, le chien et les petits chatons qui se promenaient dans le jardin.
- El trato del dueño es una persona excelente…la tranquilidad del sitio y su belleza…asi como la comodidad y la limpieza
- Es una casa muy antigua y está todo acordé las fotos, tiene encanto todo de época y cama cómoda y limpio y Antonio un encanto de hombre
- El hotel es como un museo, te embebe en un alojamiento de casi 200 años. Muy recomendable. Pero lo mejor es la hospitalidad y la simpatía de Don Antoni, su propietario.
La amabilidad del dueño del alojamiento y su disponibilidad para ayudar en todo.
Muy bien situado para visitar las bodegas de la zona.
- Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
Hostal Las Torres
Hostal Las Torres has a quiet location in Sant Esteve Sesrovires, just over 1.2 mi from Matorell. This rustic property offers comfortable accommodations, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Las Torres’ restaurant serves a variety of traditional Catalan dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. The hotel café is open from 06.00.The guest house offers simple rooms with air conditioning and a TV. Each has a private bathroom.The Hostal is ideally located for a range of outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling.Montserrat Monastery is located just 30 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona is approximately 12 mi from the guest house.
- All facilities at this hotel, nice restaurant that we had an evening meal and breakfast, not a lot around so useful for us. Room was clean and view of Montserrat was spectacular. Bed comfortable and not far from the motorway.
- We heve used the hotel more often during our travels to the south of Spain. good location for travelers, not too far from the highway and a nice, large parking.
- Nice breakfast and coffee comfortable room nice environment
- Puiki vieta pernakvoti ir keliauti toliau. Kambariukai maži, bet švarus, patogios lovos, balti rankšluoščiai.
- La ubicación y anteriores habitaciones, tiene dos partes, la nueva y la vieja, muy vieja, y cuando pagas la habitación no sabes donde te van a enviar, deberían avisarlo.
Casa Sol is located in Sitges, 8 miles from Garraf Beach, and has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. 1.8 miles from Sitges-Aiguadolç Marina, the property is also 2.3 miles away from Sitges Convention Bureau. Facilities include a sun terrace and free WiFi is available.All rooms features air conditioning, a dishwasher, an oven, a coffee machine, a bath, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms contain a private bathroom, and certain accommodations at the guesthouse have a balcony. All guest rooms at Casa Sol are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet.The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Centrally located in Sitges, Madison Residence is on a quiet street, within 5 minutes’ walk of the Train Station, the beach and main shopping area. Free Wi-Fi is offered.All rooms are heated and air conditioned. They come with a TV, safe, and fridge. There is also a private bathroom.You will find many shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. There is a tour desk and you can reach Barcelona in 35 minutes by train.
- Decent, clean, ample space, secure, one block from “Main Street” Parellades. Good A/C.
- Fantastic place! Our room was large with two double beds!! It was warm and cozy and just a step away from the train station and the beach!
Great location and cheap price, so you get what you pay for.
Clean an comfortable basic rooms.
- Central location, you have to pick your keys up from another hotel. Please read your confirmation email carefully. Also the town is all one way so if your driving , or on a motor build like us, it’s difficult to find. When you find the rooms it’s better to walk for your keys, parking for cars is 5 mins away , we left our bike outside the property. Was safe and no parking ticket. Was clean but basic , but it’s cheep and ok for one night, the sheets on the bed were clean and could tell just been washed .
- Bed was very comfortable. Little veranda was perfect too. Plenty of space in the room for 2 people and even had an extra sofa bed type thing.
Hostal Bonanza Sitges
One of our top picks in Sitges.Located in the charming coastal town of Sitges, 650 feet from San Sebastian Beach, Hostal Bonanza Sitges offers accommodations with air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi.The rooms includes a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Some of them also have a balcony.There is a restaurant and a snack bar on site. You will find numerous shops, bars, and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.Sitges Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the guest house. A 40-minute train ride takes to Barcelona.
- We had a great private terrace, air conditioning, private bathroom/shower. The location was just a couple of blocks from the sea and the main waterfront strip. The property also had a bar and restaurant, but we never ended up eating there. The property/rooms were very basic, but for the price it was absolutely worth it and the wifi worked great.
- Excellent location with near-open view to the Mediterranean sea. Nice staff in the reception desk and it’s really convenient to eat something downstairs as this hotel is a combination of accommodation and small bar.
- OK hostal /pension type accommodation, needs a bit of an upgrade with a good standard bar / restaurant downstairs
- We arrived quite late but were welcomed and found uor roonm to be clean and adequate. We ate on the patio and it was very congenial and the food was good.The new owner, John came and sat with us and was very friendly. We liked the ambience and enjoyed our stay
- The room was clean and spacious but not what we requested on Booking.com resulting in charges we didn’t expect. There was a pleasant 20 minute walk to the beach, unless you were interested in a nude gay beach about 10 minutes away.
Top Guest Houses In Can Cartro Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Can Cartro Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Can Cartro Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Can Cartro Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!