10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Camponaraya Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Camponaraya Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Camponaraya Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camponaraya Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camponaraya Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Camponaraya Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Camponaraya Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Camponaraya Castile And Leon:
Located in Camponaraya, Hostal Orly provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a bar. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal Orly also feature a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Ponferrada is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 8 miles from the property.
- Very simple but clean hotel. Staff were excellent- we had to move rooms and they both suggested and facilitated it. Supper was very good and breakfast while simple was included in the price.
- Very comfortable room and great location excellent room view and delicious breakfast. Very friendly staff. Very clean
- Great staff, nice room for the price. Very nice hotel for the price.
- La relación calidad precio, excelente. Por fuera parece más viejo, pero el mobiliario de la habitación está bien. Todo correcto. El servicio de restaurante también bueno. Volveré.
- La amplitud de las habitación y el buen cuidado de ellas
Located in Camponaraya, Hostal Camponaraya features a terrace. Every room includes a balcony with city views and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.Ponferrada is 5 miles from Hostal Camponaraya, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 9 miles away.
- The hostel was redone and was really beautiful inside. Very clean and comfortable. On the Camino de Santiago
- Very clean, modern, with nice touches. Quiet. Spacious rooms, nice bathrooms.
- This is a beautifully renovated house, centrally located and very comfortable. I highly recommend.
We liked the interior, decorations, art – very nicely and well done
Owner’s wife helped with decorations and added a lot to it:)
- Everything except the long wait for warm water was perfect
Offering free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Monteclaro is located 2.5 mi from Ponferrada Town Center.Each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain and garden views from the rooms.At Hostal Monteclaro you will find a terrace with TV, garden and BBQ facilities.Leon Airport is 69 mi away.
- Very nice facility that was quaint and met all of our needs.
- Polite and friendly staff, professional, attentive service across the board. I felt very welcome. Immaculate, comfortable room (great mattress), and a tasty, homestyle supper. A very short walk to the Camino de Santiago, also on a bus route to the city. My dog & I would definitely return.
Able to have luggage transported for camino experience
Staff were very pleasant when I arrived after 11.0pm
Nice clean single room with TV and ensuite…very good value for money
- El horario del desayuno es muy tarde , no abren hasta las 9 por lo que no pudimos desayunar alli y no nos dieron opcion alguna ,” la callada por respuesta ”
- El hostal estaba bien, limpieza bien, desayuno bueno, se hecha en falta WiFi, pero para viaje de trabajo está correcto y el menú bien de precio.
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Hostal Nirvana is located in Ponferrada’s city center, within 5 minutes’ walk of the Bus Station, Lazurtegui Square and Espanya Avenue. Templarios Castle and the Old Town are 15 minutes’ walk away.Air-conditioned rooms feature simple décor, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.There is a communal lounge with TV and a computer room with Internet access. Free WiFi is available throughout.Numerous shops, bars and restaurant can be found nearby. The Estadio El Toralín Stadium is 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Ponferrada’s Train Station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Convenient, comfortable and quiet! Nice breakfast available too.
- Hotel was good for the few hours were spent there. Only thing was it was a little far from the Camino route. The hotel staff very good and we appreciated their kind friendly manner.
- The staff all were very friendly and helpful!! The place was very clean and comfortable. It was a short walk to the Palacio de Templarios and to the Camino.
The staff was friendly & tried to be helpful despite the English-Spanish language barrier.
We were treated to good pinxtos in the bar with our beverages. And they graciously gave us 2 large bags of ice for our sore feet 🙂
Breakfast was good.
- It was very clean and had nice amenities like body wash and shampoo, plus a hair dryer. It had air conditioning which helped make our stay better
Providing free WiFi, Pension Valcarce is located in Ponferrada, 2.2 miles from Ponferrada Castle and 2.4 miles from Bergidum Theatre.
- Good value for money – cheap and cheerful – lovely owner and staff
- No problems parking my car. The pension was well maintained and with good decor
There’s all that you need: large room, clean, good beds. Distance to the center is no problem, since there are buses that will take you there is a bus stop just round the corner and buses to the center every 10 minutes. Lots of bars nearby.
- chambre confortable et au calme; personnel tres sympathique; bien chauffé; tres propre. des commerces tout a proximité ainsi que des bars et restaurants
- La verdad que no tengo queja porque era lo que necesitaba y las condiciones eran buenas y accesibles .
Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto
Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto is next to Carracedo Monastery, 7.5 mi from Ponferrada. Overlooking the garden and monastery, rooms have free Wi-Fi and are in different buildings connected by covered walkways.Modern heated rooms have wooden floors and flat-screen satellite TV. There is a work desk and the private bathroom comes with toiletries.The lounge has a fireplace, TV, DVD and radio cassette player. A communal kitchen, with a fridge, microwave and utensils, is available for guest use on request. There is a furnished terrace outside.Free parking is available on site. The A6 Motorway is easily accessible and Cerca de Médulas is 15 mi away. You can go paint balling and horse riding nearby.
- La cocina es muy completa asi como el espacio para comer. Tanto ella como las habitaciones dan a un jardín amplísimo para salir y disfrutar,sobre todo los niños
- Sitio perfecto. Monasterio al lado precioso y con un jardín enorme para los perros. La cocina es perfecta y siempre todo muy cuidado y limpio. 100% recomendable.
El jardín y poder utilizar la cocina. La zona tiene muchas posibilidades
Y las vistas desde la habitación.
- La dueña super maja. Todo fueron facilidades. Un sitio super recomendable.
- El espacio de césped para los perros, que la habitación conecte con el jardín… Encantadora la dueña, y encantador todo. Los detalles, la cocina, los artículos de aseo…
Set in the heart of Ponferrada’s historic center, Albergue Guiana is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Templars Castle, Encina Basilica and the Museum of Bierzo y de la Radio. Free WiFi and air conditioning are offered throughout.The property offers 2 types of accommodations. There are 2 floors of dormitory rooms for 6 or 7 people, each with lockers and shared bathroom facilities. There is also a third floor with private rooms and 2 studios. Private rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free shower gel. They also feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Studios have a small kitchen area for private use.Albergue Guiana offers a communal TV lounge and a dining area with vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a games room and a laundry room.Cyclists can take advantage of free parking in the garage for bicycles. There is also an area with tools, which is dedicated to cleaning and maintenance of bicycles.
- The albergue is very nice with its modern minimalist style. The rooms is clean with private bathroom inside. Everything is clean, include the kitchen as well.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great kitchen and breakfast. Laundry great. Really a nice albergue.
- This albergue feels like a nice big hotel. Beds are assigned at check-in. They provide disposable sheets. There is a locker with a lock big enough for any backpack. For a room of 8 people there is a toilet and a shower with a great water pressure! Also they have a nice kitchen and dining room. In the basement there is a pool table, laundry room and space for bikes.
- Love the set up of the rooms. Very well thought out for pilgrim needs. Very clean and well organized. Breakfast is good.
- Great place to stay before you start the camino. Stayed in a four person room. Room was huge, more than enough space for us all. Ensuite was also large. It was clean and bright. Location was easy to find, close to the castle.
Hostal Rio Selmo
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Located in the heart of Ponferrada, the Hostal Río Selmo offers comfortable rooms with a private bathroom, air conditioning and internet access. There is a 24-hour reception and parking is available.The cafeteria at Río Selmo serves breakfast. The guest house is also 10 minutes walk from the Old Town where there are many bars and restaurants.Lazurtegui Square is 350 feet from Río Selmo Hostal and Bierzo Museum is 1,650 feet away. The Concordía Park is next to the guest house.Hostal Rio Selmo is set in Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.
- Clean and well equipped . Good location for Camino. Helpful staff!
- Hostel Rio Selma made for a very restful break for my family while hiking El Camino de Santiago. This large-scale hotel is right on the Camino and only a short walk from other downtown Ponferrada attractions. Some Spanish required to communicate with the staff.
- The room and facilities were clean and comfortable. The site was in a convenient location a block away from the the Camino de Santiago.
- A place to rest on The Way. If you are doing El Camino, this place is good to rest and have some privacy.
Great location, to start the Camino the next day.
Casa Morrosco is set in Molinaseca, 3.7 mi from Ponferrada and 25 mi from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is featured.Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 mi from Casa Morrosco, while Las Médulas is 14 mi from the property.
- Great, friendly staff. Nice location. It’s not a four star hotel, but for just five more Euros than the out of town albergues, you get all of this: a great location, a shower and bathroom with hand soap and shampoo, etc., only four beds in the room—no bunk beds—excellent WiFi, a decent restaurant, a nearby shop, plenty of outlets to charge your phone, lamps, a TV, the feeling of a pension and not a grim albergue, close access to the river, no curfew at night, and you don’t get kicked out at 8am in the morning which is helpful if it’s raining. Great value! Great Camino option!!!
- Loved the central location in Molinaseca, close to all the restaurants and bars. The staff were super friendly and welcoming after a long day on the Camino. Especially thankful for a fan in the room!!
- I loved the property’s location and the room itself was adorable.
- Very clean, great shared bathroom, with good location. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Very comfortable room that was clean with a restaurant down stairs that served good food and staff service excellent
Hostal Tres Campanas
Hostal Tres Campanas is located 5 minutes’ walk from Villafranca de Bierzo Town Center, on the Way of St. James route to Santiago de Compostela.Modernly furnished, rooms have a private bathroom. They feature air conditioning, a TV and a hairdryer. Some have a balcony with views of the mountains.The property serves a daily breakfast in the dining room. Gluten-free breakfasts are available on prior request, for an extra cost.Guests can wash their bikes for free and there is free covered parking for bikes. A laundry service is also available for a supplement.You can enjoy hiking in picturesque areas such as Las Médulas and Tejeira. Ideal for cycling, Los Ancares is 1 hour by car and El Valle del Silencio is 21 mi away. Wine routes are also popular in the surrounding areas.The historic town of Ponferrada, an important Way of St. James stop, is 12 mi from the property, and Tejeira is 16 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- The property was brand new and very up-to-date, and of a modern design. It had a five-star feel.
- Quiet and clean rooms. Owner was gracious and offered good information. Laundry facilities available (board to hand wash or pay to use washer and dryer).
- Modern design, two bathrooms for a room, cleanand super comfortable beds
- Loli the owner is amaaaaaazziinnnggggg! The property is beautiful, spotless clean, it made de my day!
- The architecture of Tres Campanas was stunning. The modern style and hi contrast black and white decor was a delightful juxtaposition to the rugged rural landscape. The spectacular view of the Tres Campanas mountains was breathtaking, quite and peaceful.
Top Guest Houses In Camponaraya Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Camponaraya Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Camponaraya Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Camponaraya Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!