10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Campillos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Campillos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Campillos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campillos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campillos Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Campillos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Campillos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Campillos Andalucía:
Hostal San Francisco
Located in Campillos, 9.3 mi from El Caminito del Rey route, Hostal San Francisco features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Pets are welcome.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony is featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and bidet. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Antequera is 17 mi from Hostal San Francisco, while Osuna is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 33 mi from the property.
- It was a nice and comfy place to stay for one night.
- This was just an average hotel, nothing special, nothing bad.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Amazing view. Just a few steps to the beach.
- The receptionist was really friendly and helpful. Bike parking great!
- Everything was just right, no disappointments, nothing extraordinary too I guess…
Hostel Villa Cabreros
Hostel Villa Cabreros is located in a quiet area of Los Corrales, in the Andalusian countryside. It offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.The rooms at the Villa have tiled floors and a private bathroom. Many of the rooms also have a balcony with views of the surrounding countryside.The property has a lounge area with sofas, a fireplace and satellite TV. There is also free tea and coffee in the lounge. Free breakfast is provided.Málaga, with its airport and beaches, is around 1 hour and 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The beautiful city of Seville is a similar distance away.
- Very friendly hosts and very nice lounge and kitchen area. Room itself was ok, bathroom was terrible.
- Very clean, very comfortable. Gabriel was informative and helpful even if we were well past the normal age of his occupants.(58 + 67) The pool was a welcome bonus.
- Amazing crew, very welcoming and home-like feeling
- We liked the location in the off, the countryside of andalucia.
- Welcoming vibe as soon as you walk through the front door. Home from home experience with a great team at the helm
Casa Rural Aire
Casa Rural Aire is located in Fuente de Piedra, near to the well-known wetlands where guests can observe numerous species of birds. Free WiFi access is available.A daily breakfast is included in Casa Rural Aire, which consists of local bread, olive oil, butter, jam and pâté, as well as orange juice, coffee and tea. There is also a drinks self service and a shared kitchen to prepare light meals.Each air-conditioned room at this guest house has a TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Casa Rural Aire you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.Malaga is 43 mi away.
- Lovely room & bathroom, hosts were extremely accommodating!
- It was beautiful and quiet. The pool was perfect and we loved lounging in the hammock. Our rooms were very clean, the bathrooms were large and the a/c cold. There is a cozy sofa lounge for all with a lending library too. Best of all we’re the kind staff who gave us lots of information and were warm and welcoming.
- Stunning immaculate new home in heritage Spanish just style
- Easy to find. Quiet with easy access to main square. Pool was lovely and clean with shade and lounge chairs.great access to flamingo lagoon.
Excellent room, excellent bed.
Good breakfast, exceptional olive oil.
Good bikes to rent.
Hostal Restaurante El Cruce
One of our top picks in Ardales.Offering an on-site restaurant and swimming pool, Hostal Restaurant El Cruce is located in the village of Ardales. This guest house offers rooms with air conditioning, heating and free WiFi.Each simply decorated room has a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Homemade meals, including traditional local dishes and specialties such as grilled meats, are served in the restaurant. Breakfast is also offered.Kayaking and canoeing can be organized at the Conde de Guadalhorce Reservoir for an extra cost. Malaga is 31 mi from the property and Antequera is 32 mi away.
- Very convenient location to Caminito Del Rey hiking trail and also to the main road. Convenient restaurant on first floor and nearby downtown is a close walk nearby. Staff washed my laundry on site for me at a nominal price.
- just like the way one used to travel in Spain- comfortable and easy to travel to the sites, quaint, not crowded full of locals- but modern facilities and great staff -authentic- I’ve been travelling in Spain since 1986 I know.
- Comfortable and basic room for a great price. I was at the north entrance to the Caminito del Rey in 15 minutes. So it was well-located.
- Helpful friendly staff when they were not rushed off their feet dealing with the busy bar and restaurant. Clean room. Easy to find and good location to get to North parking areas for Caminito del Rey.
- Staff was so friendly and helpful!!!!!! Everything was clean and nice. Parking just at the hotel. Unfortunately did not had time to try pool. I can say only nice words about it. If I will come back, I will stay in this property again!
Restaurante Venta El Trillo
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and restaurant, Restaurante Venta El Trillo is located in Carratraca. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this country house.The units at Restaurante Ventra El Trillo come with a twin bedroom and private bathroom including a bath or a shower. There is also a seating area with a sofa and TV, and each bungalow includes access to BBQ facilities. Some include airconditioning.The restaurant offers a choice of the daily menu or à la carte, and serves traditional Spanish cuisine. There is also a shared lounge area equipped with a fireplace.Restaurante Venta El Trillo is located just 500 feet from Spa Carratraca, and Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve is an hour’s drive away. Malaga Airport is 32 mi away.
- Although staff did not speak much english, they went out of their way to provide an excellent experience. The bungalows are simple and without air conditioning, which, was not at all needed as the temperature at night falls to very comfortable i.e. air conditioning not at all necessary. Between their small swimming pool and the simple but very tasty food it was the perfect place for a family stop. Thank You, we hope to be back soon.
Swimming pool was great, outlook over mountains gorgeous, bungalows basic but sufficient, restaurant very nice, staff very accommodating.
Bungalow had a tv, fridge, outdoor seating & bbq.
- The owners were very friendly and the surrounding areas were very nice
- Éramos un grupo de 16 personas , familias con 3 niños por lo que es cómodo encontrar un sitio en el que puedan estar todos juntos y está muy cerca para hacer el caminito del Rey
- Lo que más nos gusto fue la tranquilidad del lugar , era lo que buscábamos para desconectar
Hostal Restaurante Las Canteras
Hostal Restaurante Las Canteras is located in the Andalusian town of Pedrera, around an hour’s drive from Málaga. It offers a café and a restaurant serving home-made Andalusian food.The rooms at Hostal Restaurante Las Canteras feature free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer countryside views.The town of Osuna is a 20-minute drive from the property. You can drive to Seville and Córdoba in around 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Rooms are simple but very nice and convenient. Staff is rely brilliant. Restoran is supper. I like everything in this place.
- great views, friendly staff, close to Estepa a beautiful small city and home of famed montecados and provolones
- Nice breakfast including natural orange juice, nice coffe and bread with tomato and serrano ham! Dinner was also nice and with creative and good cooking! Try the “Pluma” if you like the meat or the “Salads” if you want something lighter!
- peace and quiet, cosy room with clean bathroom, fantastic on site restaurant and lovely fresh simple Spanish breakfast
- Trato excelente, habitaciones apañadas y bien equipadas
Refugio Del Alamut
Featuring an outdoor pool and garden with outdoor tables, Refugio Del Alamut is located in Valle de Abdalajis, ideal for hiking or mountain biking. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Each room is heated and has a double bed. It includes a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a shower.The property also has its restaurant serving local meats. There is also a snooker table and table tennis.Málaga Airport is around an hour’s drive from the property and Desfiladero de los Gaitanes Nature Reserve is 5 mi away.
- Spacious, comfortable and clean room with nice rural details. Friendly and helpfull staff. I stayed one night here, during walking a part of the GR7 trail. I think I was the only guest but got served a very nice dinner and breakfast.
- Very friendly, wonderful rural location but basic facilities close at hand.
- Very nice people and it was a very authentic Spanish hotel !
- Very clean room, extremely comfy bed and great views.
- Up in the hills, beautiful views and a chalet for a room. Great facilities. Thoughtfully decorated for chill out ambience. Cosy bar and nice pool. It’s wonderfully remote, though close to the village and easy to find. Food was excellent. Very friendly.
Set in El Chorro in the Andalucía Region, 22 mi from Málaga, Olive Branch features a shared outdoor pool and barbecue. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the self-service bar.Some rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Olive Branch features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property, as well as other communal areas. Free private parking is available on site.You can play billiards and darts at this guest house, and bike hire is available. Marbella is 29 mi from Olive Branch, while Torremolinos is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 mi from Olive Branch.
- Clean, hosts were very friendly, fridge and use of kitchen excellent. Wine 3.5 Euro per bottle! Great stay.
- Our stay at Olive Branch was absolutely wonderful. The location is superb and just perfect for climbers – the nearest crag is only 5 minutes away with some wonderful routes. It is only a short distance to hundreds of other beautiful climbs. Mel, the owner, is lovely, and there is a great atmosphere among guests and those working there. We came in low season for climbing so it was very relaxed and tranquil. The chef, Simon, is a quintessential part of any climbing vacation – absolutely bursting with local knowledge and an excellent conversationalist (the food was also wonderful!). We highly recommend this place to any travellers, and hope to return soon.
- Wether you come to El Churro by foot, bike, car, motorcycle, climbing or bus/train you will find something of your liking at the Olive Branch. Owners and staff welcome you and offer their hospitality, a wide selection of snacks and drinks, a communal living room and kitchen where you can sign up for the chef’s dinner if you like ( I highly recommend this !) and meet the other guests before you take a dive in the pool for an evening swim and get a view of the starry night before you head to bed..in either your ensuite, bunkbed or tent.
- Everything perfect, pool, kitchen, location, views, Friendly welcoming atmosphere, loved it
- Wonderful garden an poolarea. The staff are all lovely and care taking people and uncomplicated. Good and big kitchen. Fantastic view over the mountains during day and a breathtaking sky at night.
Hostal Vista a la Sierra
Hostal Vista a la Sierra is a 2-star property located in Valle de Abdalagís. Each room at the 2-star guesthouse has mountain views and free WiFi. Every room comes with a patio.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. Guest rooms include a closet.Antequera is 13 miles from Hostal Vista a la Sierra. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from the property.
The location is perfect for those who want to enjoy rural life and olive trees landscape, figs and others, zigzagy roads reminded me of home.
And it is between Caminito Del Ray & Málaga, you can enjoy city life or nature.
And finally Francisco was a fantastic man, an excellent guy and so generous and he provided us internet connection and parking area.
Finally I would like to add that the value of stay and facility provided are matching, who expects more should pay more somewhere else.
I wanted a place to rest in because I spent most of my time out exploring.
- It’s a really cozy place, ideally situated to take advantage of all the region has to offer. The staff was really nice, and the room comfortable.
- The owner was so friendly! He welcomed me in and made me feel right at home. This was the only night on my Spain trip that I had a private hotel, and it was cheaper than the rest of my shared dorm hostels! Comfortable beds, clean room, towels, complimentary shampoo and body wash, heater in the room, TV if you’re into that. I stayed here because it was relatively close to El Chorro where I went rock climbing and did a via ferrata. Really nice stay!
- Hostal Vista a la Sierra has wonderful views out every window. The rooms, especially the apartments with kichen, dining and living areas, are comfortable and spotlessly clean. Maria is attentive and very helpful, Salvador at the bar/restaurant next door is a wonderful guy.
- Lovely staff, great view from the room, the room is clean and comfy! Great location between Antequera and El Chorro
- The location is perfect for those who want to enjoy rural life and olive trees landscape, figs and others, zigzagy roads reminded me of home.
Spanish Hideaway Casa Magel Bed and Breakfast
Providing free WiFi, Spanish Hideaway Casa Magel Bed and Breakfast is located close to the town of Valle de Abdalagís. Among the various facilities are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities, as well as a garden. Rooms come with a terrace with mountain views.At the guest house, the rooms are equipped with a patio with a garden view. Each room includes a private bathroom, while selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a toaster. All guest rooms include a wardrobe.Guests at Spanish Hideaway Casa Magel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Málaga is 21 mi from the accommodations, while Torremolinos is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 21 mi from Spanish Hideaway Casa Magel Bed and Breakfast.
- Very warm welcome, everything as expected or superior, very helpfull.
- Location is great with nice view of the mountains, Maggie was very helpful and pleasant, we also enjoyed the cooked breakfast with fruit to finish off. Restaurants are only a 15 minutes walk away or less than 5 in a car. If you want a quiet location with a view than this is it.
- Beautiful property and lovely owners who made us feel comfortable. Breakfast was lovely and so much better than we have had on our travels so far through spain
Very good english breakfast.
Maggie was very kind and helpful.
- Rural location on outskirts of pleasant town. Run by an artistic English couple with a good knowledge of the surrounding area. See their website, www.casamagel.com. Full English breakfast available. TomTom in our hire car could not find the place but Google maps on phone did. It was an interesting drive along the river valley after heavy rains. Parking on site. Large room. There is a wolf sanctuary nearby but we did not visit, maybe next time. We stayed for 3 days in March, it rained for 2 of them, (the pest from the west).
Top Guest Houses In Campillos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Campillos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Campillos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Campillos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!