10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cambre Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cambre Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cambre Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cambre Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cambre Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cambre Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cambre Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cambre Galicia:
Located in A Coruña, in a building dating from 2006, Toctoc Rooms has a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property is around 2.9 miles from PALEXCO – Congress and Exhibition Centre of A Coruña, 4.3 miles from Aquarium Finisterrae and 4.4 miles from Torre de Hercules. Coliseum A Coruña is 1.1 miles from the guesthouse and A Coruna Bus Station is 1.4 miles away.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some units at Toctoc Rooms have a patio. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Science and Technology Museum is 2 miles from the accommodation, while Casa Picasso Museum is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very kind staff, giving very good hints for visiting Coruna. Nice breakfast, in a very cozy, casual setting. Room and bathroom were very clean. Even if it’s not in the city centre, it’s reallly easy and fast to get there by car.
- el desayuno estaba muy bueno y tenían una amplia variedad, ademas del servicio y la amabilidad incluida la habitación estaba bien acondicionada.
- Los trabajadores te dan un trato muy familiar!!! Fue estupendo!!!!
Cama muy comoda y baño muy limpio
Un sitio tranquilo y con muy buena relación calidad- precio.
Cuando vuelva repetiré.
Y la chica muy amable y atenta.
- La habitación era grande , el baño un tamaño normal , la ducha un poco pequeña , pero en general todo muy bien.
Offering a Modernist facade, La Terraza is located in Miño center, next to several beaches and the Rías Altas Coast. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms feature tile/marble floor. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower, and free toiletries. You will find luggage storage space at the property.You will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets nearby. Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a surcharge.A Coruña is 9.9 mi from La Terraza, while Ferrol is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 9.3 mi from La Terraza.
- We were a group of 20 who stayed in La Terraza on the 3rd night of the Camino Ingles. The hotel was very accommodating and allowed us to check in earlier and also helped to carry our luggage to the rooms. (The hotel does not have a lift). The owner was also proactive and contacted me prior to our stay to ask about dinner. He arranged an amazing 3 course meal for Euro 12pp in the restaurant opposite the hotel – we could barely finish all the food they served! I can highly recommend this hotel if you are walking the Camino Ingles.
- Service was great. Conveniently located on the Camino. Great little Cafe next door.
- A friendly face at reception. The room was spartan but clean. It worked as a ultilitarian stop en route. Not pretty enough to be a destination.
- Central location, just off the Camino. Simple but satisfying breakfast, walking distance to the beach…
- Staff very friendly. The bed was comfortable. The lcoation was very good 🙂
Hostal Liste Station
Hostal Liste Station is located just 800 feet from A Coruña’s train and bus stations. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free WiFi, LCD satellite TV and a private bathroom.Located on a pedestrian street, Hostal Liste Station has a bar serving breakfast downstairs. Car and bicycle rental services are also available from reception.You can walk to the city center in 5 minutes from the Hostal Liste Station. Busses to the airport leave from a stop located just outside the front door.
- The room was clean and the location was in a nice town.
- The location, the garage facilities and the relaed feel of the hotel.
- Elderly lady at reception spoke no english at all, but she was very nice and made it work anyways. Close to the bus and train station, wash salon across the Street and everything else was close too.
- The room was clean and comfortable and spacious. The staff were friendly. Very near the bus station. Out the station and over the white bridge over the main road and you’re two roads behind the main road. Don’t follow google maps it takes you all round the houses.
- Clean comfortable property, helpful staff, close to the station and bus routes, but very quiet (except on Sunday night when road repairs were taking place!). Good that the hostal had a garage as finding parking would have been a problem. One minor point, no bath/sink plug so need to take one!
PR La Poetisa
Set on the edge of the Acea Da Ma Park and sports complex, La Poetisa is just a 5-minute drive from A Coruña Airport. All rooms come with free WiFi.The bright, heated rooms at the Poetisa have a TV and mini-bar. There is a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast can be served in your room, if ordered in advance.La Poetisa has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Free parking can be found nearby.A Coruña city center and Riazor Beach are a 10-minute drive away, via the nearby AP9 Motorway. O Burgo Santiago Train Station is 2,300 feet from the hotel.
- Although an older hotel it was done up in a very retro manner with all kinds of displays, artwork etc. Front desk were really on the ball getting us directions. It was a minute walk from the main Plaza in Leon and we had supper outside right across from the cathedral. We were right in the top floor with the old wood beams coming down to head height.
- Alberto at the front desk was amazing. He went above and beyond to help me, calling the train company to confirm my reservation and ensure the train would stop at the seldom used station. Next day he even drive me to the station. Wow
- The near by restaurants are very lively, especially La Tortuga, with a wonderful owner, we ate many free tapas!!!
- Staff was very helpful and courteous and definitely seems to put its guests’ concerns first. Definitely recommended! 😀
- Alberto the proprioter went the extra mile to help and make me feel valued and welcome, despite arriving delayed at 3am. 🙂
One of our best sellers in A Coruña! Located in A Coruña, 3.9 miles from PALEXCO – Congress and Exhibition Centre of A Coruña, Hospedaje Lopez has rooms with free WiFi access. Located around 5 miles from Aquarium Finisterrae, the guesthouse is also 5 miles away from Torre de Hercules. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk and a TV. Hospedaje Lopez has some accommodations that include a terrace, and all rooms include a electric tea pot. Guest rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.A Coruna Bus Station is 1.4 miles from Hospedaje Lopez, while Coliseum A Coruña is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 3.7 miles from the guesthouse.
- The room itself was wonderful. Had I never left the room, my impression would be much higher. It had everything I would hope for (except internet; see below). The bathroom (shared) was also very nice.
- Beautiful view from the window and place is so clean.
– Good location (close to the highway, easy to park, quiet).
– Welcoming of the host: On time, friendly and helpful.
- Very nice and cosy room. Shared bathroom was always super clean. Located outside of the city centre but with a good bus connection. Incredible value for the money.
- Although I arrived in the property two hours later than I indicated making the booking, the owner welcomed me very warmly. I did really enjoy my stay in Hospedaje Lopez as the room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was spacious and clean, and hot water was available also at night. Moreover, a kettle, tea, coffee and even TV were available in the room! I felt very, very safe in my room. The quality/price ratio was very good, only 20 euro/night for a single room! Summarizing, this property is much better than a regular hostel. It is very cozy.
Casa Canosa is located in A Coruña, 2.9 miles from PALEXCO – Congress and Exhibition Centre of A Coruña, and features a terrace. The property is around 4.3 miles from Aquarium Finisterrae, 4.5 miles from Torre de Hercules and one mile from Coliseum A Coruña. Free WiFi is available.A Coruna Bus Station is 1.4 miles from the guesthouse. A Coruña Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The place is cool, the proper was very nice and kind.
- Very helpful host, always happy to ‘go the extra mile, very friendly, loved my stay here.
- Excellent meals and great staff, the location was lovely and we enjoyed everything!
– free and safe parking
– clean room, good shower
– friendly owner
- Las tapas de raxo que venden allí me encantaron <3
Cabañas de canide
Located in A Coruña, 10 miles from PALEXCO – Congress and Exhibition Centre of A Coruña, Cabañas de canide has rooms with free WiFi access. The property is around 11 miles from Aquarium Finisterrae and 11 miles from Torre de Hercules. Glass City is 10 miles from the guesthouse and Rosalia de Castro Theater is 10 miles away.Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Maria Pita Square is 10 miles from the guesthouse, while Luis Seoane Museum is 10 miles away. A Coruña Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Todo , la ubicación , los propietarios súper atentos , el lugar perfecto
- Es un sitio increíble!!! Las vistas son impresionantes. Totalmente recomendable!!!!
- El entorno, las vistas y la amabilidad del personal
- Sobre todo las vistas a la ría son maravillosas. La tranquilidad que se tiene y la intimidad . Así como la amabilidad y la información dada por Mar ,un encanto de gerente que además nos recomendó sitios para comer y lugares muy bonitos para visitar. Es un misterio de Oleiros.
Lugar tranquilo y perfecto para desconectar. Tiene todas las comodidades y lugares cercanos para poder comprar o pedir comida para llevar.
El trato excelente
Centrally located in A Coruña, Hostal Socaire is a 10-minute walk from La Coruña Port. The guest house offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi.Featuring balconies with city views, rooms are equipped with a work desk, flat-screen TV and radio. Private bathrooms come with a shower and toiletries.The hotel has a café-bar and serves breakfasts. You can sample traditional Galician cuisine in the restaurant. Half-board and full-board packages are available. There is also a shared terrace.A bus stop and a taxi rank are located just outside the hotel. A Coruña Train Station and Bus Station are within a 10-minute walk. The airport is a 15-minute drive away and there is easy access to the AP9 Motorway.
- Everything was clean, basic, just what you need for a night or two to sleep. There’s a cafe/bar attached and the location is fantastic. Pretty quiet considering it’s a busy area. Accepts dogs at no extra cost. Good value for money
- Value for low price … mice people and very helpful
- Everything was absolutely clean, the staff was really nice and the coffee was amazing.
- Very nice and helpful stuff. Nice bar downstairs. Small and tidy place, low price.
- Locatie is om naar de oude binnenstad te wandelen niet slecht
The Hostal Palas guest house is located in central A Coruña, just 150 feet from the main bus station. It offers spacious, heated rooms with a flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Hostal Palas is within 4 minutes’ walk of the Cuatro Caminos commercial area. La Coruña Train Station is just 8 minutes’ walk away.The Palas guest house has a 24-hour reception, and luggage storage. A good range of restaurants and bars can be found within a 5-minute walk. Regular airport buses leave from the bus stop located 150 feet away.
- Right across from very nice bus station in nice location of the city
- Staff friendly, small but comfortable room and beds, good location for food options, and close to bus station
- Everything so close to the rail station and bus depot. The staff were very helpful
Family run business, they were lovely and exceptionally helpful, my traveling friend needed a doctor as he was ill and the daughter with very good english was able to help us no end.
i am deeply appreciative to all of them, Daughter, Mother and son in-law
Thank you kindly for everything
the location is excellent, the train station is only 5 minutes away and the bus depot is 5 minutes away also (different direction)
- Excellent location, steps from bus terminal and train station. Airport bus stops nearby too. Comfortable and clean.
Suites Coruña is set in A Coruña, within A Grela industrial estate, 1.6 mi from A Coruña Convention Center – PALEXCO and 2.1 mi from Aquarium Finisterrae.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Suites Coruña features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torre de Hercules is 2.2 mi from Suites Coruña, while Science and Technology Museum is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 4.3 mi from the property.
- Great value and modern solution as comfort to Coruña visit
- This served us perfectly as we were only staying one night and needed a place to stay that didn’t depend on being in the center of the city, etc. It is located in a more industrial part of town. Street parking not a problem. The room was clean, t.v., nice shower. Great for our overnight. Front desk was pleasant and professional.
- Great rooms, beds good, bathroom good, bar good, all good!
The first room we were given smelled of cigarettes and when we asked for a new room they upgraded us straight away.
The location, although it doesn’t look pretty, is a very easy walk to the marina and the beach.
The hotel parking was great – secure and cheap.
- Great bar downstairs serving freshly squeezed Estrella Galicia beer
Top Guest Houses In Cambre Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cambre Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cambre Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cambre Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!