10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Camallera Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Camallera Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Camallera Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camallera Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camallera Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Camallera Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Camallera Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Camallera Catalonia:
Located 2.5 mi from the Costa Brava town of L’Escala, Hostal L’Esplai offers free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool. Each air-conditioned room has a private bathroom and flat-screen TV.The L’Esplai Guest House serves breakfast, and offers a snack bar with terrace. Luggage storage and information about the region are available at reception.Surrounded by countryside, Hostal L’Esplai is an ideal base to explore the northern Costa Brava. Free private parking is offered on site.The Greek and Roman ruins of Empuries are 2.5 mi from L’Esplai. The Dali Museum in Figueres is 14 mi away, while Girona Airport is within a 30-minute drive.
- All was fine the only minor issue was not being able to pay one bill at the end of our stay
- The owners where very nice-the hotel was ultra clean! Pool area a real sun trap! Easy parking and ease of access to places of interest, coast etc.
- Nice location in the nature, beaches nearby (with a car). Staff kind and ready to help. Low prices at the bar for snacks/breakfast.
- If you have a car the location would be OK however we had cycled 90km and then there was nowhere to eat dinner and we would have had to cycle another 8km return to go to a restaurant. There was no taxi companies but 2 taxi drivers and we were charged 25 Euro to be transported 4 km each way to get to a town that had a restaurant. Otherwise it was a very pleasant stay.
- Trochę na uboczu ale ma to też zalety. Bardzo czysto i cicho, personel przyjazny.Pokój super!Ogólnie polecam!Miła niespodzianka
Pensio l’Avi Pep
Pensio l’Avi Pep is in the village of Saus, 9.3 mi from the Costa Brava’s L’Escala Beach. It offers free parking and is 3.1 mi from Orriols and the AP7 Motorway.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, all rooms are heated and have a TV. They are available with private or shared bathroom facilities.L’Avi Pep guest house has a bar. The restaurant serves Catalan cuisine and has a terrace. A la carte and set menus are offered.You can play table tennis, and the tour desk offers a ticket service. Figueres and Girona Airport are within a 25-minute drive away.
- el serviccio del personal dueños empleados , todos en general
- Sin pretensiones, un lugar cómodo limpio y perfectamente comunicado. Debajo hay un bar restaurante que complementa todo lo que puede faltar. Calidad- precio genial.
- L’accueil de cette charmante petite dame. La propreté même si la salle de bain est séparée et donc commune à tous les autres clients…
Ubicacion del alojamiento en un bonito entorno, eso si cercano a la carretera .Buena situación para conocer el Empordà.
Habitación limpia y bien amueblada .Teniamos el baño compartido , bien acondicionado.
- Bardzo przyjemna restauracja z pysznym jedzeniem.Duzy parking.Bardzo czysto. Pachnąca posciel.
Pensio Fluvia is located in Báscara and features a bar. This pet-friendly guesthouse also has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.Girona is 18 miles from Pensio Fluvia. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- When we booked this facility we had in mind to be closer to the nature and away from the city centre. We haven’t been in Girona before, so it was rather a lottery for us. We generally have had very positive experience in rural parts of Spain in the past. Likewise, the owner, the lady was a nice person and wanted to be helpful to us.
- Very tasty food in their house restaurant( cheeseburger with soul 🙂 , good cheap beer on the tap, free Parking Just on the other side od the road. I went up the stairs and Just left my car on the corner.
- close to the old town and Salvador Dali’s places, clean place, friendly staff,
- Mi e piaciuto tutto, era molto pulito, letto comodissimo, il proprietario molto accogliente è disponibile
- Habitación muy sencilla pero con todo lo necesario, menos lavabo que se compartía, lo demás muy bien el personal super amable y amigable y la comida lo mejor de mi estancia.
Offering an outdoor pool and a garden with barbecue facilities, Mas Ribas is located 0.9 mi from Montiró. This country property has free WiFi and a shared kitchen and living room.Each simply decorated room comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a balcony with mountain views.You can play volleyball, football and table tennis on site, and bikes are available to rent. Guests have access to the spa at an extra cost.The Greek and Roman ruins at Empuries are 5.6 mi from the property, while Figueres, with its Dali Museum, is 12 mi away. The Aiguamolls Nature Reserve is 20 minutes from Mas Ribas by car. Girona Airport is 31 mi away.
- You approach the hotel from the rear and looks unimpressive. Then go to the front entrance and a lovely open area with pool, football, basketball and sun loungers. Perfect for family. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. You can use the kitchen to prepare meals at lunchtime or evening with large fridge for drinks. We ate outside. Perfect for a family. Staff very helpful
Very pleasant owner and staff.
Plenty of parking as we were towing a boat.
- Absolutament tot, instal·lacions, neteja, Wi-Fi, tracte molt personal, emorzar de qualitat i cassolà.. genial!!!..Tornarem segur
- Molta tranquilitat. L’espai exterior perfecte per anar amb nens. Els camps de pomers fan un paissatge molt bonic
Le petit déjeuner était super bon copieux. La piscine est appréciable pour piquer une tête et se détendre. Jouer au basket ou au volley c’est possible aussi. Le lieu est super calme, pas de vis à vis. Vue sur les vignes ou vergers.
Le patron est adorable. L’accueil hypra sympa !
123ole Can Portell
Surrounded by nature, 123 ole Can Portell features a heated outdoor pool and a spacious garden. Located in Sant Andreu del Terri, this bed and breakfast is 6.2 mi from Girona.Featuring kitsch décor, this house offers a terrace, hammocks and outdoor lounging beds. Set in a restored 16th-century farm, this rustic accommodations has a shared lounge with a TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Each unique bedroom has a seating area, heating and a private bathroom with a shower.The dining area features exposed stone walls. This bed and breakfast offers dinner or packed lunches upon request.The property has free private parking. AP7 Motorway is 6.2 mi away.
Amazing villa in authentic style with a nice private pool and garden, great for children to play and for parents to relax. Freindly hosts, delicious breakfast, spacious and nicely decorated rooms – can only recommend. Very peaceful and quiet.
If you are Ok to drive up to 1h can be a great base to explore all of northern Catalonia and Costa Brava.
- L’esmorzar espectacular en un entorn molt pintoresc i original. El tracte de la seva propietària és excel·lent.
- La decoración es exquisita, el personal atento y la dueña Debbie encantadora, uno se siente como en casa y nos dio mucha pena irnos! Volveremos!
- La habitación es tal como sale en las fotografías aunque faltaba algo de limpieza, acogedora y original. El desayuno es muy bueno.
- El gran jardín y la cantidad de colores por toda la estancia,te transportas a un lugar de ensueño muy peculiar.
- Amazing villa in authentic style with a nice private pool and garden, great for children to play and for parents to relax. Freindly hosts, delicious breakfast, spacious and nicely decorated rooms – can only recommend. Very peaceful and quiet.
Imma Guest house
Located in Cornellá de Terri, Imma Guest house has free bikes, outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden, as well as a terrace.All rooms are equipped with an oven, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. Rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at the guesthouse have a pool view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.You can play ping pong at Imma Guest house.Girona is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 18 miles from the property.
Fantastic location with walks and cycle rides from the door.
Lake Banyoles was superb with the autumn colours.
Well equipped kitchen.
Nearby chocolate factory.
Bikes to borrow.
Easy, flexible check in and out.
- The appartement and the pool was nice and clean. Good place to stay with children. Imma is a very nice and friendly host.
- Great decoration and the fireplace was a plus for sure!! The tranquillity and the liberty to come and go whenever we like. Ideal for couples. The hostess was incredible, offering help all the time and responding to our demands ASAP.
- Very spacious, quiet, private space; kind, thoughtful host; excellent facilities ie well-stocked kitchen, fridge, laundry, easy parking, wi-fi, close to supermarket, stores
- L’ accueil si chaleureux et adorable d’ abord, ce gîte très bien équipé à tous points de vue, la jolie terrasse, la décoration, le jardin avec piscine, la localisation super! Bref nous avons été très bien dans ce logis et nous le recommandons vivement!
- Fantastic location with walks and cycle rides from the door.
One of our best sellers in L’Escala! Just 650 feet from the beach, this family-run guest house is located in a quiet neighborhood 1.6 mi north of L’Escala marina. It offers simple accommodations and free Wi-fi throughout.All rooms at Pensió Torrent feature tiled floors and a modern décor. They are equipped with cable TV and include a bathroom with bath or shower.There are several cafés, restaurants and bars along the seafront and in the town of L’Escala.There are several small beaches and coves within 10-20 minutes’ walk of Pensió Torrent, including Platja del Rec and Platja del Portitxol Beach. The ruins at Empúries are 20 minutes’ walk away. The popular resorts of Empúriabrava and Roses are about 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent staff . Very familiar and will do anything to make you feel at home .
- Nice place, close to the sea and good view from the balcony, friendly hostess
The staff are friendly and welcoming. You are given a key and there may not be staff there all night. The rooms are comfortable and as this was a 1 night stay, there is little to report.
No food on site but a coffee shop is less than 2 min walk so that is no problem. Lots of shops around locally for food also.
- Everything else,staff,location,confort of room,even a small unexpected seaview
- Friendly and helpful staff. We waked up a bit late on the day of the checkout, so we asked for a late checkout, which we were granted without any extra costs! There was no shampoo nor balsam in the bathroom, only hand-soap, but the towels were big and clean.
Hostal La Vinya
Hostal La Vinya is centrally located 350 feet from L’Escala Beach and 3 minutes’ walk from the main square and church. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms come with a balcony with town or sea views.Breakfast is available in the dining room and the restaurant serves a daily set menu. The bar, next to reception, includes a TV.Free parking is available nearby and there is a bus stop just 50 feet away, beside the Tourist Office. Empúries seafront promenade, with its different beaches, is a 10-minute walk away. At the end of it you will find the town’s museum and Roman Ruins.
- Basic clean and comfortable room, large bathroom. We had a terrace view window which cheered up the room.
- Cleanliness and the AC works perfectly, free parking 5 mins walk. Location is nice too.
- Great location with easy access to bus station, local train station and near the historic center and the beach, you can see the sea from the window! Nice wifi. Owners are very friendly and flexible to requests.
- Really nice little place with a very friendly host. Great view from the balcony. Clean and comfortable. Big bathroom. Local café were you can have breakfast. The old city center is a ten minute walk. Charming place and really good value for money.
- Great location, quiet room to sleep, clean, nice staff. Near transportation.
Pensió Vista Alegre
This family-run guest house is located just 50 feet from the beach, in the charming old town of L’Escala. Pensió Vista Alegre offers bright rooms with balconies, free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.Pensió Vista Alegre is within a 5-minute walk of many small shops and traditional bars and restaurants. The Greek and Roman ruins of Empúries are a pleasant 20-minute walk away.Staff at the Vista Alegre can provide information about the Costa Brava region. Figueres is 16 mi away, while Girona and the Cap de Creus Nature Reserve are both 25 mi away.
- Very close to t centre of the old L’Escala, delightful. Sea view, Good shower.
- Everything: it was clean, well located, simple but clwith everything I needed.
- Location excellent. Room cleaned on a daily basis.
- It was excellent value for money. Very clean and great location.
- Very nice place, came back for 2nd time. Good location in the old part of L’Escala, lots of restaurants and bars around but cosy atmosphere. Easy to walk to nearby beaches (not the crowded and small beach which is just few steps from the hotel) or to supermarkets. Llucia the owner was always helpful.
Located in the old town of L’Escala, this guest house is 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. Hostal Miryam features free onsite parking and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi.Many busses stop right next to the Miryam, taking you to the Costa Brava’s famous beaches of Riells, Montgó and Empúries.Featuring a rustic décor, the accommodations offers a charming common lounge with sofas and a bar. The restaurant specializes on seafood cooked with products from the Gulf of Rosas.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a balcony, as well as a phone and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms have a bathtub and a bidet. Air conditioning is available for a supplement.Hostal Miryam is 0.9 mi from Empúries Roman Ruins. Figueras is 30 minutes’ drive, while Girona is 45 minutes’ drive.
We were four, had lunch and dinner at the restaurant. The food was outstanding for the four of us. Strongly recommend eating there. The couple owning the hotel and restaurant were really nice and helpful showing us around the lovely artwork displayed around the big restaurant. The staff were also very efficient!
There is a secure private parking facility which is free of charge.
- Really good seafood restaurant. Own parking area in centre of L’Escala.
- Nice big comfortable room. Very central. Good parking
- Have stayed here many times. Allays a pleasure. Staff are fab. Looking forward to the next visit
- Camere larghe, armadio a muro spaziosissimo, bagno comodo e attrezzato, balcone con vista mare anche esso più che spazioso,pulizia impeccabile. Colazione abbondante,varia e di qualità (dolci fatti in casa e salumi locali)
- We were four, had lunch and dinner at the restaurant. The food was outstanding for the four of us. Strongly recommend eating there. The couple owning the hotel and restaurant were really nice and helpful showing us around the lovely artwork displayed around the big restaurant. The staff were also very efficient!
Top Guest Houses In Camallera Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Camallera Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Camallera Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Camallera Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!