10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Camaleño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Camaleño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Camaleño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camaleño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camaleño Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Camaleño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Camaleño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Camaleño Cantabria:
Posada San Pelayo
Surrounded by the breathtaking mountain scenery of the Picos de Europa National Park, this rustic-style hotel features charming design and an outdoor pool with great views.The Posada has been built from traditional materials to blend in with the architecture and landscape of the area. Admire the combination of wood and stone on the hotel’s exterior.Located in the peaceful village of San Pelayo, the Posada offers you a complete escape. Lose yourself in the amazing mountain and forest views. Curl up with a good book or chat with friends in the warm and inviting lounges. Here, you can warm up next to the open fire, enjoy a board game or simply gaze at the panoramic views.Take a stroll around the Posada San Pelayo’s grounds. The hotel is located on an 26 ft² plot with indigenous trees and a large parking area.The Posada is just 3.1 mi from Potes, where you can admire the delightful, 15th-century architecture, characteristic of the Cantabria region.
- This was the most amazing location. Our room looked out the back onto the mountain range. It was spectacular!
- If you think the website pictures of this property are great, then you must stay here and see the real thing. This Posada occupies the most extraordinary piece of natural real estate you could possibly imagine. You are surrounded by the Picos de Europa, lovely gardens with expansive green lawns, a fresh running stream, and a warm weather swimming pool. We were even greeted by Pongo, the resident white lab. Price includes breakfast. Excellent Value.
- Lovely location with good views. Attentive staff. Handy for Potes.
- Great location and grounds, fantastic view, great hosts. Very peaceful.
Beautiful guest house near Picos de Europa mountains. Views are great and the house is really nice, perfect location to expend a weekend an explore the area. Our bedroom was very big, with plenty of space. Bed was very confortable.
We also became friends of Pogo, the dog!
It’s just less than 10 minutes by car from Potes.
Posada El Corcal de Liébana
A beautiful balance of rustic and classical in a stunning rural setting, this hotel is located beside the Picos de Europa National Park in the Liébana Valley. It boasts a spa and elegant restaurant.Escape to the Spanish countryside to find peace and quiet in the Posada el Corcal de Liébana. A place for good food and pure relaxation in some of Spain’s most beautiful countryside.Each bedroom of the Posada el Corcal is individually decorated with classical furnishings, cheerful colors and rustic touches. Enjoy fabulous views from your bedroom window.Dine in the restaurant which serves both lunch and dinner, with a set menu option.Browse the wireless internet for free in the lounge-library or enjoy a quiet read and sit-down after exploring the surroundings. Head to the spa for the Jacuzzi, sauna and gym before freshening up for dinner.
- Loved everything. Very charming place. The breakfast that was included with our room was wonderful. We also made reservations to eat dinner there, and it was delicious and top rate.
- Lovely place, quiet and still close to potes(the town)… we felt at home there, and even came back for another night.
- This was a lovely, clean and comfortable inn set in the mountains, with beautiful views. The building appears to have been recently built, and everything is modern, although it has the look and design of an older mountain inn. Our beds were comfortable, and we appreciated the layout of the room, with a separate corridor for our private bathroom. There was a sitting area on the main floor, and several outdoor sitting areas as well (for good weather). Breakfast was generous and varied (typical European breakfast with breads, meats, cheeses, yogurt and cereal). We only stayed one night, but I wish we could have stayed longer; it was such a peaceful setting.
- The out of town location is a pleasure, surrounded by the lovely Picos mountains with the sound of cow bells made this a very special place.
- Excellent breakfast with many choices. Room was newer but in keeping with the style of the area.
Set in attractive gardens full of fruit trees, this charming country hotel is surrounded by the wonderful mountain scenery of the Picos de Europa.The Posada Laura lies 1.2 mi outside of Potes in the Camaleño Valley, in the far west of northern Spain’s beautiful Cantabria region. It is located within the area’s national park, which protects the stunning local landscape of green mountains.Spend a peaceful, sunny afternoon in the hotel’s beautiful garden. Each one of the hotel’s individually decorated rooms is named after a plant or flower found in this garden. In winter you can relax in the welcoming lounge area, while in summer you can enjoy a candlelit dinner out on the veranda.
- The grounds and facilities are beautiful and well kept. The views of the Picos are fabulous. Laura was a great hostess. Breakfast was great. I’d recommend to anyone.
- Beautiful location just outside Potes. Wonderful breakfast.
- Friendly, comfortable, tasteful and very clean accommodation. Tasty breakfast with fruit from the garden. Quiet, but still within walking distance of Potes (20 minute walk), we would definitely return.
Quiet, scenic location free parking in the grounds of the hotel
Excellent, personal reception and greeting.
Lovely comfortable room and bed
Well appointed bathroom all clean and tidy.
One of the best breakfasts I’ve had in a hotel, wide selection of items from Ham & Cheeses to Croissant & Cake plus cooked to order Ham & Eggs. Excellent.
We were also able to use a Hosepipe to wash down our Motorcycles.
- Lovely big room in large well appointed house. Hostess very attentive and informative (we communicated in bad English on her side and worse Spanish on our side 🙂 ). Shower good, bed comfortable and breakfast very good.
Hostería La Antigua
Set 5 mi from Los Picos de Europa National Park, Hostería La Antigua is located in Potes off Plaza Capitán Palacios. The rustic-style guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Featuring wooden beam ceilings, each heated room comes with a TV. The private bathroom includes a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hosteria la Antigua features a 24-hour front desk, shared lounge with TV and terrace. Free parking is available.The accommodations has a shared seating area and guests may make use of the fridge and microwave.Set in central Potes, the property is close to several bars and restaurants. Cantabria’s coast, where guests can visit the charming village of San Vicente de la Barquera, is 28 mi away.
- The staff member who checked us in well exceeded our expectations!! She let us choose from 3 rooms, great English, restaurant recommendations and other tips!
- Great location in centre of Potes. Our room had a balcony which was good for sitting out in the evening.
- The female concierge was very helpful and friendly…and she speaks English.
- Staff was extremely kind and helpful. The location couldn´t be better, in the centre of Potes. Absolutely quiet at night, despite being a busy weekend. Despite being a rural area, wifi speed and paying possibilities (card) were available.
Reception informative about the sights and places to eat; good location- in Center but on a side street so also quiet at night, close to anywhere you would like to walk to; yum places to go for any type of meal you would like;
Room nicely kept;
Set in Picos de Europa National Park, Posada Sobrevilla is located in Espinama village, only 12 mi from Potes and 1.9 mi from Fuente Dé. It features rustic décor rooms with stunning mountain views.This charming country house features traditional beamed ceilings and stone walls. Each air-conditioned room at this Posada has been carefully decorated. Rooms have a balcony, a private bathroom and a TV.This Posada features a bar, and a restaurant, serving homemade food. You can taste the local dishes such as the Cantabrian meat stew with chickpeas also known as cocido Lebaniego.Posada Sobrevilla has a terrace and a garden. There is also lounge area where guests can relax by the fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Posada Sobrevilla is an excellent base for exploring the surrounding Liébana area. Local activities include hiking, canoeing, horse riding and 4×4 excursions. The nearest beaches can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
The pancakes with breakfast
Location to start hikes in the mountains
- Cute little village, with a wonderfully kind family running the place.
- The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The view from our room was spectacular.
- Fabulous location and views. Lovely terrace restaurant which had something for everyone on the menu. Very peaceful. We stayed in the family suite which is perfect for families – three adjoining bedrooms sharing two bathrooms. Only two miles from Fuente De.
- Location. Friendly service. Set evening meal with wine was excellent.
- The pancakes with breakfast
Hosteria Peña Sagra
Featuring a terrace with a mountain view, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hosteria Peña Segra is located next to Deva River in Ojedo, just 14 mi from Picos de Europa National Park.Each room is equipped with air conditioning, TV, telephone and has a bathroom with a shower or bath tub. The property also features a restaurant and a bar and offers packed lunches.Hosteria Pena Segra is located within 30 minutes’ drive of Fuente Dé Cable Car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 mi away.Asturian coastline is approximately 22 mi from the property. Santander Airport is within a 1 hour and 14 minutes drive and there is a bus stop 30 feet away.
- Its a good simple hotel which provides a good value for money. They have a restaurant and bar downstairs and there is limited parking in front of the hotel but there is off street free parking nearby. The hotel reception is around the corner and sometimes there is no one at reception but you can easily get someone from the bar downstairs as they run it too. I would recommend this place to anyone 🙂
- The room is spacious, comfortable and well presented.
- Beautiful place, lovely reception and cats next to the staircase, clean bedroom and bathroom, comfortable beds. When you open the window you can see a nice view and hear blackbirds singing. Convenient access, bus stop next to the hotel. Good value for money.
- Staff were friendly. Provided meal 10.30pm when we arrived late. We felt very welcome. Clean and great standard hotel.
- Good value. Good location to access Ordessa. Right next to supermarket.
Posada Valle del Oso
Offering amazing views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Posada Valle del Oso is set in a charming villa on the village of Lerones. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, a sauna and a hot tub.Each attractive, heated room has a window or balcony with mountain views. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Valle del Oso’s dining room. There is also a terrace, a lounge and library.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing, while Picos de Europa National Park is 6.2 mi away. San Vicente de la Barquera and Santander can be reached in 90 minutes by car.Alto Campoo Ski Slopes are located 75 mi from the property.
- Lovely, clean property. Friendly, helpful staff. Pool.
- The bed, the staff and above all the views from my room.
- Lovely attractive guest house set deep in the countryside (ideal for walkers), though slightly off the beaten track. Great view from the window. Very clean.
- Very nice small hotel with a good atmosphere. Beuatiful room with great beds. Very friendly staff. Nice little swimmingpool.
- The location of this posada is excellent enjoying sunshine late into the evening. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Mirador de Enterrias
Mirador de Enterrias is set in the Liébana Valley, in the town of Enterrías, 7.5 mi from Potes. It offers impressive views of Peña Prieta Mountain, a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking nearby.Featuring wooden floors and a TV, all rooms are heated and come with a wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Regional cuisine and homemade desserts are offered in the restaurant. There is also a bar.You can go hiking, horse riding and caving in the surrounding area. The Mirador is set between the Picos de Europa National Park and Fuentes Carrionas Nature Reserve. There are also beaches within an hour’s drive. Mirador de Enterrias is set 7.5 mi from Puerto de San Glorio.
- Very peaceful, beautiful location, perfect for one night if you’ve just arrived late off the Santander ferry on a bike and you just want a relaxed evening
- Perfect rural inn in the mountains. Everyone was friendly, the food was excellent, and the views were spectacular.
- Beautiful surrounding. Homely feel. Good food and courteous staff.
Excellent location for overnight stop in the Picos.
Fui con 2 amigas, para un finde en Potes, el hotel esta situado en plena montaña, para relajarse es lo mejor¡¡¡¡¡
Fui a principios de noviembre, la habitacion estaba super calentita.El desayuno es espectacular, nos puso la dueña un bizcocho casero de calabaza y tostadas de hogaza de pan de pueblo con mantequilla y miel casera.Y luego nos recomendo la visita a una casa museo de hace 100 años que se mantiene intacta.Los dueños muy amables y entrañables, repetiria.Graciasssss.Las camas muy comodas tambien.
One of our best sellers in Espinama! This rustic guest house is set at the entrance to the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi, 1.9 mi from Fuente Dé Cable Car.Set in a historic old house on the banks of the River Nevandi, Hostal Nevandi offers heated rooms with traditional décor, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms also have a balcony.Breakfast is offered daily and the Nevandi restaurant serves homemade traditional cuisine with regional flavors. There is also a bar and a charming terrace where you can enjoy a drink and the views.The property is 10 minutes’ walk from Pido, with its cheese producers, and 7.5 mi from Camaleño. It offers free parking and there is good access to the N621 Main Road.
- We actually booked another night because everything here was lovely
- Very good room, very good bed, location. Food in the restaurant is amazing!
- Room was a nice size. Convenient to restaurants in town and just s 5-minute drive to Fuente De and hiking trails. Nights were cool so the fact that the hotel has no A/C was a non-issue.
- Comfort, cleanliness and food. Excellent location for Fuente De. Breakfast included in price
- The rooms were very nicely appointed with everything you could want. They were larger than expected with a very comfy bed and good quality bathroom. The reception were helpful. There is a little pool and a bar to sit out in the evening. We were walking from Espinama up to the Fuente De and then staying in the Aliva and walking back to Espinama the next day. The Hotel was perfectly placed for that. Generous breakfast included.
Hosteria Picos De Europa
Hosteria Picos de Europa has beautiful views of the village of Potes and Peña Vieja, the highest mountain in Cantabria. It offers good-value accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at this family-run hotel are simple and comfortable. They all have satellite TV and heating. They also have an private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hosteria Picos de Europa has a garden and terrace. It also offers a breakfast room and a relaxing lounge bar. The hotel can arrange airport transfers. The reception also offers bicycle rental and packed lunches.The hotel has impressive views of the Picos de Europa Mountains. The hotel tour desk can provide information on walking and cycling routes in this National Park. Horseriding and quad tours are also available.An airport shuttle service is available for an extra cost.
- Welcoming and helpful owners, a comfortable and appealing hotel which was simple but charming.
- Communication with the hotel was great and they offered to stay up until midnight to receive us. Unfortunately just 20kms from the hotel the road was closed and we had to cancel.
- Central location. Friendly staff and very clean. The owner is very helpful. Very welcoming to bikers.
- Amazing hotel which deserved to be far more full than it was! Beautiful interior and friendly staff, who were very kind about my terrible Spanish. Amazing location for going hiking in the mountains from and spending much needed catch-up time with my brother.
- Central location, comfortable and excellent breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Camaleño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Camaleño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Camaleño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Camaleño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!