10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Calzada de Valdunciel Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Calzada de Valdunciel Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Calzada de Valdunciel Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calzada de Valdunciel Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calzada de Valdunciel Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Calzada de Valdunciel Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Calzada de Valdunciel Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Calzada De Valdunciel Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante Carolina
Hostal Restaurante Carolina features an outdoor pool and a furnished terrace. Located in Pedrosillo el Ralo, this guest house offers a restaurant.Each room at Hostal Restaurante Carolina includes free WiFi, a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided. All rooms also include heating.At Hostal Restaurante Carolina you will find a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and luggage storage. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The property offers free parking.
- Location very easy for highway & fuel station.
- This place had so much character – a little dated but that added to it’s charm. The staff were great and we were made to feel at home. Breakfast was good value for money and the coffee was excellent. Secure parking was also a bonus.
- Good location for travelling to santander. Hotel was clean food wasvery good. Staff very helpful
- Clean and comfortable. 10 euro menu was tasty. Would stay again.
- Pleasant friendly staff. Just off the motorway so perfect for our stopover on our way to Santander and the Hotel allows dogs. Pool area looked good but didn’t have time to use it.
Hostal Uría is located in central Salamanca, 10 minutes’ walk from the city’s famous Plaza Mayor. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The Uría has vending machines for snacks and drinks. It is a 5-minute walk to Van Dyck Street, well known for its tapas bars.Salamanca’s bus station and University are a 12-minute walk from Hostal Uría. The city’s beautiful cathedrals are 15 minutes’ walk away.
The location was quite good.
Would have been ok value if it weren’t for the bed bugs etc.
- Nice with balcony, elevator and bathroom. Could use some paint though.
La cama era bastante cómoda, aunque la almohada era super pobre, por lo que tuvimos que pedir otra para que fuese un poco más confortable.
La ubicación es idónea.
- Que fuera fiel a lo encontrado en booking. Todo muy limpio y por ese precio, no se puede pedir más. Muy céntrico y personal muy correcto.
- Nada. Las habitaciones estaban muy viejas y descuidadas. En el baño no había ni siquiera un frasquito de gel
- The location was quite good.
Hostal Conde David
Conde David is located in central Salamanca, around 1,950 feet from the Bus Station and Unamuno University Campus. It has a private car park and free Wi-Fi access.All of the rooms at the Conde David feature heating, a bathroom with shower, a TV and a work desk. Décor and furnishings are simple, while all come with a wardrobe.Guests can relax and watch TV in the Conde David’s social lounge. The famous tapas street, Calle Van Dyck, is just 5 minutes’ walk away.The Plaza Mayor is around a 10-minute walk from the Conde David. There is easy access by car to the CL-519, N-630 and on to the A-62 Motorway.
- Room with aircon. Nice bathroom though no ventilation. Historic center within 10 minutes walking range. Good parking situation on the street.
- Very nice little hotel, everything look very tidy and clean. Stuff is friendly but no-one knows English. Anyway this was not a problem. Furniture is quite new, room looks pretty. There is a fan which really helps to survive summer heat.
- The distance between the location and the bus station. Also the historical centre is not far.
- Nice stuff, coffee/restaurant right next, extra clean bathrooms
1) The beds are confortable.
2) Clean toilet with warm water.
3) Even if it was near the street, we didn’t hear a lot of noises because they have double windows.
Located in Salamanca, a 10-minute walk from Tormes River, Hostal Navasfrias offers accommodations with free WiFi and heating. The property includes a bar.All rooms have a wardrobe, TV, and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Toiletries are provided.Plaza Mayor Square is a 15-minute walk from the guest house, and Salamanca Cathedral is 0.9 mi away.
- So close to the bus station and easy to find: great signage.
- Too close from the bus station & Salamanca University 🙂
The Hostal was in a street adjacent to the bus station, and was easy to find, but a 10-15 minute walk into the centre of Salamanca.
A device in the key holder opens the main door but you only have a few seconds to push the door. If you are not quick effort you have to activate it again.
- La ubicación. Zona tranquila y a diez minutos del casco histórico. Limpieza y colchones muy comodos. Se aparca por la zona sin problema
Bien situado, limpio agradable y cómodo. Habitaciones pequeñas pero suficiente. Baño limpio y cómodo. El dueño muy agradable.
Buena relación calidad precio. Sin duda regresaré.
Hostal Granada is located just 8 minutes’ walk from Salamanca’s Plaza Mayor, near the popular tapas bars of Van Dyck Street. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms.The simple rooms at the Hostal Granada are classically furnished, and feature a TV and wooden floors. They are also heated, and some offer a private balcony.The Granada Hostal’s central location makes it easy to explore Salamanca on foot. Staff can provide information about the city in various languages.There are several bars and restaurants within a short walk, and Salamanca University is only 2,650 feet away. Public parking can be found 350 feet from the guest house.
Close to old town. Very helpful couple who the place. Good English.
Bar next door has 1E tapas, great value.
- An attractive facility just outside the historic center. Well maintained with friendly helpful staff. A/C and two double panel windows to ward off heat and cold. Average bathrooms. Relatively quiet neighborhood. Laundry facilities & free on-street parking nearby.
- The staff were super friendly and we were thrilled to receive an upgraded room. The hotel was very luxurious and an easy walk to the port entrance and Las Ramblas.
- Excellent location close to Salamanca historic area. Clean and comfortable. Angela and her husband were wonderful. Thank You very much.
- Don’t let the entrance to The Citadal discourage you (it’s on the second floor and the stairwell is a bit dirty-not their fault) The staff was fantastic, the sheets great quality, the room super clean and well appointed! I loved it!!
- Close to old town. Very helpful couple who the place. Good English.
Hostal Hispanico I
This guest house is 2,150 feet from the Plaza Mayor, in Puerta Zamora, central Salamanca. All air-conditioned rooms have a TV, private bathroom with a shower, and free Wi-Fi.The heated rooms at Hostal Hispanico I are modern in style and decorated in bright warm colors. They feature wooden floors and white furniture.The Hispanico has a tour desk, which can provide guests with information about the city. There is also a luggage storage facility.There are plenty of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk from the guest house. Calle Van Dyck Street popular for traditional tapas is 1,150 feet away. Salamanca Cathedral is a 20-minute walk away.
- That it was not expensive. It is located very well in the city. It was clean.
- Location near our friend’s apartment and short walk to Plaza Mayor. Good value
- Good location, just 5 minutes walk to the historic centre (Plaza de España). Clean room, has everything you need for a short stay. Pleasant and helpful staff.
Location was excellent, on the edge of the old town, a couple of a minutes walk to Plaza Mayor and easy access to all of the highlights of the old town. Nice decor, good sized room, very clean and had everything I needed. On arrival I was given maps showing all of the places I wanted to visit. Quiet.
Owner spoke English better than I can speak Spanish.
- El alojamiento esta bien,a pesar de llegar tarde nos esperaron por la noche.
Located in Salamanca Town Center, just 350 feet from Salamanca University, this guest house offers a 24-hour reception with a tour desk and a café-bar next door. Hostal Barcelona’s bright rooms include free Wi-Fi and TV.All rooms feature a modern décor and come with air conditioning, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Barcelona’s café is located beside the property and guests can have breakfast there.Hostal Barcelona is located in the Old Town of this historic city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Salamanca Cathedral is 2,650 feet away and you can walk to the Plaza Mayor in 3 minutes. The popular tapas bars of Van Dyck Street are within a 15-minute walk.
- Great location. Convenient to bus station and the old city.
- Fully modern rooms, A/C good, great location, amazing bargain.
- The location is very good. The staff very friendly and helpfull. We arrived before check in time and they hurried to give us the room as soon as they could. Can go walking everywhere. The hotel is beautiful. It seems as it has been recently refurbished. The room very comfortable as well as the beds. The bathroom very nice. Everything very clean.Great deal!
- nice stay, good wifi signal, comfy bed, well located (8min walk from salamanca cathedral and free parking nearby)
- Located in the center of Salamanca, super friendly personnel
Hostal Plaza Mayor
One of our top picks in Salamanca.Fully renovated Hostel Located next to Plaza Mayor Square, 50 feet from main entrance Plaza del Corrillo, this traditional guest house offers free WiFi. Salamanca University and Salamanca Cathedral are just a 5-minute walk away.Decorated in a traditional style, each simple and bright room at Hostal Plaza Mayor offers a mini-fridge, heating, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms also have a terrace. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.You can find a wide range of shops, restaurants and characteristic tapas bars in the surrounding streets.
- Good location, for sightseeing in ‘old Salamanca’. Secure parking.
- Very close (~20 meters) from the main city square in Salamanca. Nice and clean and staffed was at the desk most of the day so easy to check in.
- The only positive thing about this property is the location. It is in the heart of the city and it is easy to get everywhere from this location.
- Very central location just off the Plaza Mayor. Minifridge in room. AC worked well. Cold water can be purchased in the lobby. 12 noon checkout is later than most.
- Location was perfect. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very quiet.
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Hosteria Sara is located in the historic center of Salamanca, just 350 feet from Plaza Mayor. All rooms feature air conditioning, internet connection and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The guest house is conveniently located within a 1-minute walk of The House of Shells. It is also just 3 minutes from both the old and new Salamanca Cathedrals.The staff are happy to help guests plan their trip around Salamanca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and suggest places for breakfast.Hosteria Sara has a elevator, and adapted rooms for guests with reduces mobility are available.
- The staff we talked to about the odor problem was great. They moved us to a bigger nicer room and were very nice about it. The location of the hotel was great, very central near everything.
- In historic district. Room was clean but bad smell from bathroom. Salamanca is beautiful city and enjoyed walking. Actully pretty much had to go out since terrace or balcony I was planning to relax on was not there.
- This little hotel is a gem. We had a wonderful room with great air that cooled it down very quickly. The room had a desk, television, kitchenette, private bath and lots of storage space. It had the most out of a y of our European hotels. The staff was very helpful and extremely service oriented. Sandra made sure we had a great morning, day, or evening. She always wanted to know how she could made our experience even better. They gave wonderful advice on everything from exchanging money, where to eat and sightseeing. The rooms were spotlessly cleaned. The maid would be sure to wait until we were out do that she would never bother us. Even when I told her it would be okay, she insisted that we shouldn’t ever have to be bothered as the goal was to help us relax. The hotel is central to everything in the historic district. We loved every minute here and play on making this our permanent hotel of choice in Salamanca.
- Family run hotel which is wonderful in every way, butour host was more than helpful. She led us to the parking and gave us good local recommendations. She has lovely kids and manages a great little hotel, right in the middle of the Old Town.
- Small Family owned hotel. Very friendly and accommodating. Lots of advice on where to go and what to see. Perfect location between Plaza Mayor a block to the North and Cathedral and University just to theSouth.
Salamanca Luxury Plaza
Set within Plaza Mayor Square, Salamanca Luxury Plaza is located in Salamanca, 2,300 feet from University of Salamanca. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Pontificial University of Salamanca and Art Deco & Art Nouveau Museum. Museo Historia de la Automoción is 2,650 feet from the guest house and Salamanca City Hall is a 1-minute walk away.All units in the guest house feature views of the streets. Each room includes a coffee machine, while some have a balcony. Guest rooms at Salamanca Luxury Plaza feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a work desk.Monterrey Palace is a 1-minute walk from the accommodations, while UNICEF is 650 feet from the property.
- Great location right on the Plaza Mayor central to everything.
Excellent location (in the middle of the amazing Salamanca’s Plaza) although too noisy during the night (4-5 a.m.) due to young people. windows are double glassed but….not enough
Room with balcony to the Plaza. Spectacular!
Good room area and amenities.
- An excellent hotel with friendly and helpful staff. We had a spacious,comfortable room overlooking the Plaza Mayor which must be one of the most attractive in Spain.
- Fantastic views, really spacy rooms and fantastic staff. Good breakfast.
Comfortable rooms with all amenities included
Friendly and helpful staff
Top Guest Houses In Calzada De Valdunciel Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Calzada de Valdunciel Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Calzada de Valdunciel Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Calzada de Valdunciel Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!