10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Calvarrasa de Abajo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Calvarrasa de Abajo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Calvarrasa de Abajo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calvarrasa de Abajo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calvarrasa de Abajo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Calvarrasa de Abajo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Calvarrasa de Abajo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Calvarrasa De Abajo Castile And Leon:
Hostal Alayka is located in Calvarrasa de Abajo, 5.6 mi from Salamanca and 25 mi from Ledesma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Very friendly staff. Basic room – exactly what I was looking for
- Hostal básico pero que cubre las expectativas perfectamente. Limpio y la cama muy cómoda.
- La habitación y la calefacción muy bien y el desayuno increíble
- La amabilidad del dueño Juli encantador trato familiar ,! volvernos cada vez q pasemos x salamanca,lo recomiendo un 10 habitación estupenda!
Colchon nuevo y muy confortable.
Buena gente los que gestionan el hotel, muy amables y atentos.
El Caseron Rio
El Caseron Rio is located in Santa Marta de Tormes. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at El Caseron Rio also provide guests with a river view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Salamanca is 3.1 miles from El Caseron Rio, while Ledesma is 25 miles away.
- Located in the town centre and could park opposite so really convenient for that. Plenty of places to eat nearby but all tended to be ‘bar’ type. No worries we managed.
- Value for money in terms of facilities. Quite comfortable and with very nice staff
We liked it was really close to the river and in a very quiet area.
The staff were really nice.
Found some informative flyers on the desk of the room about things to do in salamanca (10 – 15 min by bus)
- Le restaurant étant fermé pour la semaine,j’avais payé le prix petit déjeuner compris et du fait de la fermeture du restaurant,pas de petit déjeuner !
- La ubicación y la amplitud y comodidad de la cama.
Featuring a bar and a restaurant, El Caserón is located in Santa Marta de Tormes. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at El Caserón also provide guests with a city view. The rooms will provide guests with bed linen and towels.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Guests at El Caserón can access a business center and meeting rooms.Salamanca is 2.9 miles from the guesthouse.
- El trato del dueño fue excelente… Y el desayuno excelente
- Fueron muy amables y las habitaciones estaban muy limpias al igual que los baños , solo una reconendacion, decirles que las toallas estaban muy limpias pero no eran de muy buena calidad y la medida de la de la ducha se quedaba un poco corta por lo demás todo genial gracias
- La posibilidad de aparcar el coche en las calles cercanas. Cerca de Salamanca. Limpieza aceptable. En un bar cercano se puede desayunar, con trato agradable.
- Établissement irréprochable en matière de propreté !
- El personal muy amable y el desayuno buenísimo por 4 euros. La habitación correcta en cuanto a comodidad y limpieza
Hostal Hispanico II
Located 1,300 feet from Salamanca Train Station, Hostal Hispanico 2 is 7 minutes’ walk from the city center. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Each room at the Hispanico II is equipped with heating. Rooms feature functional design, with a private bathroom. Some also have balconies.Free public parking is available near the Hispanico 2 Hostal. Plaza España and Alamedilla Park can be reached in around 10 minutes’ walk, and the hostal is just a few steps from various bars and restaurants.
It was our second stay. We would come back again.
Free parking behind the hostal.
- good location, close to the center but where there is still parking.
- Very helpful receptionist, gave us a map of the city with places to visit. Nice and clean room, with air conditioning and a window.
- Very clean. Good parking. Good location. Beds were comfortable.
- This place is great value for money. Basic and all a bit dated, but super clean and comfortable. The man who received us was super lovely and gave us a map and local tips. It’s only a short (about 15 min) walk to the old town and it was really great that we were able to park our car for free in the parking area behind the hostal. Definitely recommend if you are travelling on a budget.
- It was our second stay. We would come back again.
Hostal Restaurante Carolina
Hostal Restaurante Carolina features an outdoor pool and a furnished terrace. Located in Pedrosillo el Ralo, this guest house offers a restaurant.Each room at Hostal Restaurante Carolina includes free WiFi, a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided. All rooms also include heating.At Hostal Restaurante Carolina you will find a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and luggage storage. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The property offers free parking.
- Location very easy for highway & fuel station.
- This place had so much character – a little dated but that added to it’s charm. The staff were great and we were made to feel at home. Breakfast was good value for money and the coffee was excellent. Secure parking was also a bonus.
- Good location for travelling to santander. Hotel was clean food wasvery good. Staff very helpful
- Clean and comfortable. 10 euro menu was tasty. Would stay again.
- Pleasant friendly staff. Just off the motorway so perfect for our stopover on our way to Santander and the Hotel allows dogs. Pool area looked good but didn’t have time to use it.
Hostal Los Infantes
Set opposite Salamanca Railway Station, Hostal Los Infantes offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with private bathrooms. The city’s historic center is a 15-minute walk away.Each simply decorated, heated room at Hostal Los Infantes comes with a TV.There is a range of café and bars within 10 minutes’ walk of Los Infantes. Restaurants can be found around Salamanca’s Plaza Mayor.Salamanca Cathedral and the city’s famous university can be reached in 20 minutes by foot. The city’s airport is 12 mi from the guest house.
- The hostel is right across the street from the train station, and it was really, really cheap for this season in Salamanca! The staff were very friendly and always ready to share information. Cleanliness was fine as well.
- I would like to thank Alex and Edwin for taking a great care of me during my stay. They are both very professional, friendly and helpful. If I come back to Salamanca will definitely staying in the Los Infantes.
- The room temperature was nice, and the bed were comfortable. Ensuit bathroom was correct. Everyting looked clean. Simple, but very good value. Very good location just opposite the train station.
- good location for the travellers by train – on the train station
Ensuite bathroom in a two bed room for a very good price.
Good value for money.
Hostal Cuzco is 5 minutes’ walk from Salamanca Cathedral and Plaza Mayor Square. It offers a 24-hour reception and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The Cuzco’s reception offers a tour desk and there are numerous shops, restaurants and lively bars in the surrounding streets.Rooms at the guest house have bright décor and wooden floors. They all offer central heating and a private bathroom.Free parking and paid parking are available near Hostal Cuzco.
- The owner (?) who checked us in at 11pm and out the next morning was helpful efficient and friendly. Paid street parking available on street in front and behind hotel. Free during siesta time and up till 9 am. Unfortunately the walls are thin between rooms. Street sounds not too bad.
- The hotel manager was incredibly kind and helpful. Helped us figure out parking and even paid for our meter. Walked us to a coffee bar. He could not of been nicer!!!!
- The hotel was centrally located and the staff very friendly and helpful! Would stay there again.
- Great location and very helpful manager.Willingnedd to take delivery of and store a bike box
- good location, friendly staff (they could learn a little bit more English), clean and good looking rooms. we felt good.
Hostal La Fuente
Located in Babilafuente, Hostal La Fuente has a terrace. Free WiFi is available.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Salamanca is 16 miles from the guesthouse, while Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 18 miles from the property.
- Staff was helpful. Location was convenient. All was as promised.
- Best relation price/quality. The people are very helpful and you can use the cantine anytime.
- Very clean and warm. Food always available already included in the price
- Tranquilo, cómodo, muy limpio y agradable. El desayuno autoservicio hace que te sientas en casa.
- Es que todo pero la amabilidad del dueño fue lo mas
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Salamanca Suites offer elegant rooms in the historic center of Salamanca. Each room has modern design, and includes free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen TV.This boutique guest house is set on a quiet, pedestrian street. Salamanca Suites are close to Plaza Mayor Square and San Marcos Church.A breakfast is served every morning in a café located 2 minutes’ walk away.The famous Salamanca University and the Cathedral are 2,650 feet away. The city’s main shopping streets are also nearby. Public and private parking are available nearby.
- The room was already being heated before we checked-in, great for when there’s -1º on the streets. Lots of closets. Big enough bedroom and bathroom.
- Clothes washer in kitchen. Drying rack. Coffee maker plus fridge and everything needed for food prep. Spacious, we could spread out. A great break in a month long trip spent mostly in one room lodgings.
- It’s not really a suite as the name implies, but a very comfortable room. I had a balcony which was nice to relax on at night. It faced a residential street making it rather quiet and peaceful. The locks are really cool. This hotel is located within a regular residental building. However, they send you a digital key that allows you to unlock all the doors with your phone, but you will need internet access. Overall, very comfortable.
- Apart from the location and lack of traffic noise, nothing
- Close to the language school and beautiful old town of Salamanca. Very practical, when you need to stay on a budget.
Located in Salamanca Town Center, just 350 feet from Salamanca University, this guest house offers a 24-hour reception with a tour desk and a café-bar next door. Hostal Barcelona’s bright rooms include free Wi-Fi and TV.All rooms feature a modern décor and come with air conditioning, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Barcelona’s café is located beside the property and guests can have breakfast there.Hostal Barcelona is located in the Old Town of this historic city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Salamanca Cathedral is 2,650 feet away and you can walk to the Plaza Mayor in 3 minutes. The popular tapas bars of Van Dyck Street are within a 15-minute walk.
- Great location. Convenient to bus station and the old city.
- Fully modern rooms, A/C good, great location, amazing bargain.
- The location is very good. The staff very friendly and helpfull. We arrived before check in time and they hurried to give us the room as soon as they could. Can go walking everywhere. The hotel is beautiful. It seems as it has been recently refurbished. The room very comfortable as well as the beds. The bathroom very nice. Everything very clean.Great deal!
- nice stay, good wifi signal, comfy bed, well located (8min walk from salamanca cathedral and free parking nearby)
- Located in the center of Salamanca, super friendly personnel
Top Guest Houses In Calvarrasa De Abajo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Calvarrasa de Abajo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Calvarrasa de Abajo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Calvarrasa de Abajo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!