10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Calpe Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Calpe Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Calpe Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calpe Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calpe Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Calpe Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Calpe Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Calpe Valencia Community:
Residencial Terra de Mar
One of our best sellers in Calpe! Terra de Mar is located in Calpe’s old town, 1,300 feet from El Arenal Beach. It offers a terrace bar and air-conditioned rooms with a hydromassage shower, free Wi-Fi and private balcony.The Terra de Mar has bright, comfortable bedrooms themed around a different country, such as India, Japan and Morocco. They all come with a smart TV with internet connection.Restaurants and a spa can be found close to the guest house.Residencial Terra de Mar is 2.2 mi from the impressive Penyal D’Ifac Natural Park. Cala de la Fosa Cove is 8 minutes’ drive away.The city and airport of Alicante are 42 mi away, with good road access.
- Carmen was just the nicest host and took great care of us. Also the young lady (forgot her name sorry) at breakfast was so sweet. The breakfast is just amazing and served on the terrace which is soooo cute!! Worth your money trust me. Also you can go up to the terrace whenever you like and drink coffee, tea, water and even wine!! 🙂 The room was so cosy, great bathroom and bed. Also good blinds to keep the room dark in the morning. Great location in the centre and go to restaurant Mola Mola down the street for dinner, its mmm 🙂
- This property exceeded our expectations. It is so cute and the epitome of “boutique”. Fresh flowers and coffee/tea as well as wine and cookies. Very comfortable bed with a cute balcony (we were in room 7). The roof top area is amazing for sunset and we enjoyed the breakfast. The location is close to the old part of town which is very cute. Easy walk to the beach. Would definitely stay here again!
- Friendly staff, perfect and clean room with terrasse. And the rooftop and breakfast is unbelievable! We strongly recommend this hotel.
- lovely location in the old town. Beautiful terrace with complimentary coffee and biscuits. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Room was lovely and cleaned to perfection each day.
- The whole experience was fantastic and the team were exceptional, I cannot recommend highly enough.
Hostal Residencial La Paloma
La Paloma is located less than 1.9 mi from the center of Calpe and 1,650 feet from the beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool.Rooms at La Paloma feature rustic décor and are equipped with air conditioning. They also include a private bathroom.The accommodations offers a lush garden.The tour desk at the La Paloma guest house can provide information on the area and help to organize excursions. Free private parking is available on site.
- I liked the location. Was quite near to the beach. Nicely designed rooms.
- The location although on top of a steep hill was good and right next to a great bar.
- Everything. Very comfortable room and great location. I have already recomended to our family.
- I like the location, there is a nice path through a housing estate down to the beach, we rented a scooter so we could also go easily to the town centre etc.
- I felt good there, small room but cosey, nice flowers and decoration around garden terrasse and pool. In sommer probably fun to be. Owners correct but not very talkative; she spoke enlish her husband did not.
Pension El Parque
Pension El Parque is a family-run guest house based on the first floor of an apartment building in the center of Calpe Town.There are a total of 11 bedrooms all ensuite.The rooms are on a bed only basis. There are 2 dining areas with mini ovens, microwave, toasters and kettle for guest usage.All crockery and cutlery are provided.
- Beach was easily accessible by foot, lots of restaurants and stores in the area, room was spacious and secure.
- Place was very clean and tidy! We forgot the keys and returned to the hostal at one in the morning and the host came back from her house to open it. Very nice hosts!
- Owner was really helpful and nice and it was very clean
The location was great.
The room and bathroom were very clean & Comfortable. The kitchen was spotless & facilities were excellent.
Natalie was helpful attentive and couldn’t do enough for me.
I was a solo female traveller and felt very safe in the hotel and location.
Staff were so helpful – we changed check in Times a number of times and they were great and gave really clear info!
Also booked wrong date initially and staff were so accommodating for us when it was our error.
Really clean room and great location!
Pensión El Hidalgo
Pensión El Hidalgo is in a quiet area of Calpe, 5 minutes’ walk from Levante Beach. It offers an attractive breakfast terrace with sea views, and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The outward-facing rooms at the Hidalgo located on the second floor, feature tiled floors and colorful décor. Each one has a TV, fan and a private bathroom.Pensión El Hidalgo offers a daily breakfast on the terrace for most of the year. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Calpe’s famous Peñón de Ifach Rock is around 20 minutes’ walk away. You can drive to Alicante Airport in around an hour.
- Excellent service and a very friendly helpful host. Will be back 🙂
- Friendly and helpful owner. Good location near beach although a bit remote from main town of calpe
- I was disappointed not to be allowed to use the oven and hob.
- The host was extremely friendly upon arrival and helpful. A very comfortable room, cleaned everyday. Very secure with parking right outside and plenty of bars, RESTUARANTS within easy walking distance. A super clean beach. Will definately return and would recommend to others.
- The room was very comfortable with balcony and sea view. The fittings were of a good standard and solid, the bed had a comfortable mattress. The bathroom fittings were also of a high standard. Room had TV and Wifi access. On the balcony was a small line WITH pegs for drying towels and costumes. Plenty of shops, bars and restaurants nearby. We would visit again.
Hostal Residencial La Paloma II
La Paloma II is located in a quiet area of Calpe, a 5 minute walk from the center of town. It offers an outdoor pool, terrace and air conditioned rooms with satellite TV.The rooms at the Paloma feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The guesthouse has a Spanish-style bar where breakfast is served. Drinks can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace.Easily accessible from the AP7 Highway, Hostal La Paloma II is a 10 minute walk from Calpe Beach. The city’s famous Peñón de Ifach Park is 2.5 miles away.
- Good motel style accommodation at a very good price.
- No frills. Very comfortable bed. Very good location. Super breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff.
- The family that owned this hostile were so helpful and kind in assisting me with my lost luggage even took me to the Airport to help me retrieve it , the property was well maintained and room clean and inviting , I will defiantly come back and stay here again .
- Bargain price..great location..spotless.. would go back in a minute
- It’s gorgeous,well maintained and handy for everything
Hostal La Fonda
The Hostal Fonda María is located in the center of Benissa, 10 minutes’ drive from the nearest beaches, such as Cala Bassetes, Cala Fustera and Cala Baladrar. Free WiFi is available.All rooms at the Fonda María have heating and air conditioning. Rooms include a flat-screen TV and an iron.There is a lounge and a cafeteria where you can try characteristic local produce. Public areas are fully air conditioned and heated.Benissa is one of the most historic towns on the Costa Blanca. Monuments include the Catedral de la Marina. Nearby Calpe has an excellent sports marina. Jávea and Moraira, where you can practice scuba diving, are 12 mi away, and free parking is available 500 feet away.There is easy access by car via the AP-7 Motorway and the N-332 main road.
- Clean and friendly service set in an old small Spanish town
- A small hotel with a special touch, excellent service and Suitable for visit to village of Benissa and area. You get an exotic touch in in the middle of a traditional spanish place. The restaurant next door is superb.
- Small bedroom but nice bed and well equipped. Good private bathroom too.
- The decor was very nice. The only staff member we saw was really good, although she didn’t speak a word of English and our Spanish is very limited.
- Beautiful attention to detail. Highly recommended. 🙂
Hostal El Trovador
Set right on Cap Negret de Altea Beach, Hostal El Trovador offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking. All air-conditioned rooms feature a private furnished balcony with sea views.Rooms are heated and have a flat-screen TV and work desk. There are tiled floors and the private bathroom comes with a bath tub.El Trovador has an à la carte restaurant, which also serves set menus. The café-bar offers drinks and light snacks all day long.Located next to the N332 Main Road, the Trovador is 0.9 mi from the center of Altea. Calpe and Benidorm are a 15-minute drive away and the AP7 Motorway is easily accessible.
- En route to where we were going. Choice of restaurants close by.
- Everything, close to perfect small hotel with outstanding friendly and accommodating owners and staff!
- Its not a hotel, so expect to much in terms of public facilities. Rooms exactly as advertised, simple but in good order, looks like a recent refurbishment. Excellent bathroom. Lovely position right on the waterfront. Free secure parking. Easy access from motorway.
- Clean,modern bedroom,friendly proprietors and staff,good internet connection and easy access to Altea
The bedrooms were of a standard far higher than the Hostel description. Superb bathroom, balcony with lovely sea view, excellent bed, air con, comprehensive Sat TV.
The café facilities are practical, with good basic Spanish cooking. Breakfast simple but only £2.00.
Front of house run by two young staff, man and woman, who alternate day and evening shifts. They are both wonderful.
Ample free parking.
Hostal Fornet Altea
Located 10 minutes’ walk from the nearest beach, Hostal Fornet Altea features an à la carte restaurant. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Some include a balcony with views over Altea, the surrounding mountains, and the sea.All rooms at Hostal Fornet have a TV, a desk; and come with an private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Fornet Altea you will find a bar; and the guest house’s restaurant serves homemade dishes, and features a large dining room. Located in Altea’s Old Town, the guest house’s shared terrace offers views of the sea and Altea town center.Other facilities offered include a tour desk; and an array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. Both Terra Mitica and Terra Natura Theme Parks are a 30-minute drive away; and Benidorm is 5.6 mi away. A free public parking is available nearby.
- The location turned out to be very close to all the night life, yet it was still very quiet at night for good rest. The beach is about 15 min away. The breakfast was basic but included into the price
- Great location. Very good dishes at hotel restaurant.
- The place in Altea old town and the restaurant. The bed was perfect!
- Nice and clean room in the middle of the old town, easy to find parking, excellent location. The room for 3 was perfect and the staff was friendly.
- the location is great for the old town in Altea and close to the Palau too; its basic which is understandable as its only a Hostel but its clean and very good value. We have stayed here before and would certainly stay again.
Hostal Casa del Mar
One of our best sellers in Altea! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Casa del Mar offers accommodations in Altea, set in a protected building. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each modern room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower; some rooms are completely adapted for guests with reduced mobility.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, snorkeling and windsurfing. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 35 mi from Hostal Casa del Mar.
- Everything was so cute and clean, we loved it. The breakfast very complete.
- Manager was friendly and helpful and fluent in English. Our room was on the ground floor and handicapped accessible, so it was reasonably spacious. Very comfortable bed.
- The view the receptionist the breakfast. Room was very clean and the decor was great.
great stay to break up our trip from barcelona to granada. we were in the shoulder season so rates very inexpensive but not much happening in the area.
ask to stay in the rooms facing the beach, we were not and the traffic was loud at night.
the accommodations were very nice with everything recently redone.
communications with maria was exceptional, we had lots of questions and she was very prompt in responding.
- Renovated old Spanish town house, overlooking the beach. Very near to a large free car park (just across the road). A listed building, recently modernised. No frills, clean and modern with everything you need to use the accomodation as a base. We had 2 nights here and loved opening the curtains in the morning to see the waves lapping along the pebble beach within a stones throw of our room. Beautiful! Breakfast is included and provided in the friendly Cafe Bar to the front of the property. Bathroom toiletries…..fluffy towels…..free wifi. Extremely large comfortable bed. Large, spacious and modern bathroom. A gem! We will definitely be back!
Innate Active Hotel
One of our best sellers in Moraira! Featuring free WiFi, Innate Active Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations and is located 0.9 mi away from Moraira town center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site. Benidorm is 18 mi away.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the guest house. Gandía is 25 mi from Innate Active Hotel, while Calpe is 6.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 47 mi from the property.
- Manager was very helpful. The Hotel accepted dogs-we had two with us. Room was basic but clean if uninspiring, sadly the bathroom was not so clean. Would come again once all things completed.
- Huge rooms, everyone was extremely nice and helpful. They all love dogs!
Order breakfast as it is not the norm, rooms are good, clean and the air-con is great!, would be nice if had tea & coffee facilities. But the fridge was useful
This is a Tennis school with rooms, good location just outside Moraira, you can walk into the town, or get a taxi.
Staff really good and helpful, some good facilities in the local area.
- Well you only get what you pay for. We didn’t pay much and we didn’t get much so no cmplaints just criticism. The staff were wonderful especially Manuela ; a real asset . Easy parking. Excellent breakfast, not to be missed.
- They let me check in late and we’re all lovely! Helped me out and paid for the taxi I ordered to bring my phone back once I left it in there.
Top Guest Houses In Calpe Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Calpe Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Calpe Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Calpe Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!