10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Caldas de Reis Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Caldas de Reis Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Caldas de Reis Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caldas de Reis Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caldas de Reis Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Caldas de Reis Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Caldas de Reis Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Caldas De Reis Galicia:
One of our best sellers in Caldas de Reis! Villa Galicia is offering accommodations in Caldas de Reis. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse.All guest rooms in Villa Galicia are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation. Vigo Airport is 34 miles away.
- Very clean, lovely bed & bathroom. Complimentary water & cake.
- Nice clean hotel, comfortable, a little dated, but good. GREAT FOOD!!
- Very modern and clean. The young man that ran the place was very nice.
- Staff very friendly. Very clean and comfortable accommodation. Not a lot happening in the town though but that is not the fault of the hotel!
- Well situated in the town. Very clean modern room. Good value.
Pensión As Burgas
One of our top picks in Caldas de Reis.Pensión As Burgas is offering accommodations in Caldas de Reis. The air-conditioned rooms provide a city view and come with a desk and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a bath.Guests at Pensión As Burgas will be able to enjoy activities in and around Caldas de Reis, like cycling and fishing.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from Pensión As Burgas.
- Property and location were great, it was just a little tough finding the person to let us in but it didn’t take long after asking a few people fo help. I would recommend it, it was very clean, comfortable and quiet.
- Clean, comfortable, good A/C. Beautiful river nearby. Self-service laundry and markets nearby.
- The place was clean and cozy and check in next door was easy.
- Well maintained, staff excellent, they went out of their way to make sure you had everything.
- Nice big clean room, comfy beds, clean bathrooms.
Alojamiento Caldas de Reis
One of our top picks in Caldas de Reis.Alojamiento Caldas de Reis is located in Caldas de Reis, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. Acuña Spa, Davila Spa, and the main street Calle Real are just a 2-minute walk away.The accommodations comes with a seating area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in each unit. Towels are provided.Santiago de Compostela is 20 mi from the property, while Vigo is 25 mi away. Pontevedra is 12 mi from Alojamiento Caldas de Reis, while Sanxenxo is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 mi from the property.
- Great location, just off the Camino, lots of room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, more than we needed.
- A very big and comfortable apartment for a really reasonable price.
- Patricia saw that we were tired from walking all day. So she put us in the elevator and she gathered her things and walked up to our apartment on the third floor. We then could remove our backpacks and she processed us when we were seated. That was very thoughtful.
- Paper towels in kitchen and soap for washing machine with lines to hang dry clothes. Large showers and good towels. Very clean. Great location.
- Patricia was very helpful and the apartments were outstanding. As a family of four with teenagers this was an excellent stop for us on the Camino.
Located in Caldas de Reis, A Senda offers a bar and a restaurant and is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.At the guest house, the rooms come with a wardrobe. With a shared bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, some units at A Senda also offer a mountain view.The property offers specific services for pilgrims. These services include breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7:30 to 23:00.Santiago de Compostela is 20 mi from the accommodations, while Vigo is 25 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 24 mi from the property.
- For €20 the place was clean, including the shared bathroom and it wasn’t far from main attractions.
- Right off the Camino, short walk to town. Very private, coffee place next door. Very clean, nice owner
- Very clean..sheets and towels…restaurant staff manager were very nice
- Friendly service at the restaurant and bar. Spacious clean bathrooms.
- It was clean, quite and well located for the Camino. Bar downstairs
La Torre Hostel
Located in Caldas de Reis, La Torre Hostel has a terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.Free WiFi is available to all guests, while some rooms also feature a balcony.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the guesthouse, while Pontevedra is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from La Torre Hostel.
3-4 rooms with single (not bunk) beds – I had the place to myself!!!
Nice balcony to dry my washing!
- Special thanks to Jesus. So friendly and accommodating not to mention very patient. We love him!
- Incredible best night on the Camino trail thank you very much. It was a self contained flat with kitchen, washing machine facilities, two bathrooms with bath. Each of the four rooms had 3-5 beds. Because it was low season I had a double bed in a whole 5 bed room to myself. Felt like a home, thank you staff.
- Me dieron una habitación Triple para mi para estar más comodo ya que era temporada baja creo… super bien eso !!
- Me encanto la buenisima disposicion de las dos personas que me atendieron. Estaba haciendo el Camino de Santiago y por un error del anterior alojamiento no me habian enviado la mochila. Ellos no solamente se ofrecieron a ir a buscarla a Pontevedra sino que ademas, no me quisieron cobrar nada por ello. De verdad, estoy muy agradecida!!!
- 3-4 rooms with single (not bunk) beds – I had the place to myself!!!
Pension Caldas offers accommodations in Caldas de Reis, 50 feet from El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Pension Caldas features free WiFi throughout the property.The property has 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. Bed linen is available. Free toiletries and towels are provided.The property serves tradicional local food. There is free bike storage. Property offers tourist info, as well as a hair and beauty service on site with a special discount.Santiago de Compostela is 20 mi from Pension Caldas, while Vigo is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 mi from Pension Caldas.
- There was a heating unit in the room and the bed was comfortable
- The lady or owner of the place is great she treated us like home. Everything was great except for the heater, because there was no heater. Nevertheless the rooms are cozy and we enjoyed the stayed.
- more or less clean (there were puddles on the floor), big room, 4 beds
We were able to use a washer and dryer which was very helpful.
The hostess was very nice to us.
- The owner is a great host, she is also the cook at the restaurant.
Pension As Burgas Ii
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Pension As Burgas Ii is located in Caldas de Reis. Guests can enjoy city views.All guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. All rooms come with a coffee machine, while some rooms also feature a kitchen with an oven and a toaster. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pension As Burgas Ii.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from Pension As Burgas Ii.
- We arrived and weren’t sure how to contact anyone because there was no reception area and the outside door was locked. A nice lady living in the building assisted us and someone came out and immediately showed us to our room. We had a private room with a nice shared kitchen and living space. We shared a bathroom which worked fine. I never had to wait for the bathroom. Great location to re join the Camino in the am.
- This was a full apartment divided into three guest rooms. Full kitchen, laundry and sitting room. Shared bathroom. But as we were the only guest that night it was as if we were at home.
- Very helpful and provided extra blankets when we asked.
- Dobra lokalizacja, duze czyste mieszkanie, blisko sklep spozywczy
- La habitacion y la cama perfectas pero no incluia desayuno .
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pensión Pura offers accommodations in Cuntis, located 19 mi from Pontevedra.This stone building property features rooms with flat-screen TV, and a shared lounge.The area is known for its thermal spas.Santiago de Compostela is 17 mi from Pensión Pura, while Vigo is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 mi from Pensión Pura.
Bardzo sympatyczna obsługa. Czysto, schludnie.
Bardzo klimatyczne miejsce
W centrum, a mimo to spokojnie.
- La verdad solo ivamos a dormir , porque nos pasábamos el día en la calle paseando ,pero muy bien
- La ubicación, está en el centro del pueblo, zona muy bonita. Personal muy amable.
- La limpieza de la habitación y la simpatía del personal
- Lo mejor fue la atención de Mariluz. La ubicación era perfecta, estaba todo muy limpio y la cama era comoda
- Bardzo sympatyczna obsługa. Czysto, schludnie.
Located in Padrón, Pension Grilo has a bar. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Pension Grilo, while Pontevedra is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- Extra good stay: cosy, clean, very good located, super helpful staff. Highly recommended.
- The beds were very comfortable and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was located quite close to the Camino and we were able to get breakfast before we left!
Staff were very nice and helpful, bar had good wine and beer selection.
Pension is on the Camino way and is convenient as a stop for the night.
- We were pilgrims so this was perfect for us. As a couple, we got to share a bed in a clean room with a private bathroom and fresh towels that cost. The staff was gracious and accommodating upon our late arrival and bad Spanish. Good value. The restaurant downstairs had decent coffee which we had in the morning while watching a few locals come in.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The room was comfortable.
I had been wanting some soup and their soup was very good.
Located in the heart of Vilagarcía de Arousa, 22 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Pensión Derby features free WiFi throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with flat-screen TV, terrace, a private bathroom with a bath and bidet and free toiletries are provided.There is an on-site restaurant where traditional dishes and wines from the area can be tasted.Pontevedra is 13 mi from Pension Derby, while Sanxenxo is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 26 mi from Pension Derby.
- We found vilagarcia to be a Charming small town with perhaps the best Mercado we’ve ever seen in Spain on the Tuesday morning that we left. Our only regrets are those associated with the thieves who run the restaurant called a pallota down the road!
- Value for money I don’t think I have had a better hotel, nice room, clean and tidy,friendly staff great location.
- central location. good price and nice room. The bar was not open when we were there but the owner was nice enough to wait for us to arrive
- Nada, demasiado antiguo. No se lo recomiendo a nadie.
- no me dan siempre la misma habitacion aunque siempre es de dos camas, a pesar de pedir habitacion individual; muy atenta en recepcion.
Top Guest Houses In Caldas De Reis Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Caldas de Reis Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Caldas de Reis Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Caldas de Reis Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!