10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Calahonda Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Calahonda Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Calahonda Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calahonda Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calahonda Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Calahonda Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Calahonda Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Calahonda Andalucía:
Located in the peaceful village of Gualchos, La Ventera offers a restaurant with an outdoor dining area and views of the mountains. The Mediterranean Coast is a 12-minute drive away.All rooms have air conditioning and heating and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.The property also has a shared lounge. Free public parking is available on site.Shops and restaurants can be found within 500 feet of the guest house. Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve is 35 mi away and Los Moriscos Golf Club can be reached in 35 minutes by car. The city of Granada is 56 mi away.
- A hotel with a homely atmosphere, a friendly host with a personal attitude, a conversationalist. The host devoted his time and helped plan a trip. The hotel has an open shared kitchen and refrigerator. The hotel is located in a high location and the view from the room and restaurant is amazing. We were definitely staying there again
- Great facilities, use of kitchen area, an honesty system so you can haves beef or a glass of wine, coffee machine do you can get e coffee. WiFi good and great views
- Amazing apartment in a magical village. Very calm place – mainly the terrace, the host is super kind and helpful.
- Atmosphere was perfect. Nice quiet place with great views. Very friendly personal and delicious dinners.
- The dinners we had in the restaurant, very various and good.
Located in La Mamola, Hostal Onteniente features free WiFi.At the guest house, each room has a desk. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a shower, and some rooms are equipped with a terrace. At Hostal Onteniente every room comes with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Sierra Nevada is 71 mi from the accommodations, while Almuñécar is 23 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 41 mi from the property.
- It was really clean! New furniture and bathroom, comfortable bed. There is a small parking lot in front of the hotel and you can park on the street, it was easy to find a place.
- Exceptionally clean newly refurbished hotel. A minute or two to the beach. The place is visited almost exclusively by Spanish clients. The seafront Restaurant Onteniente serves excellent fish and seafood. Friendly staff. We always found a parking space and had good WiFi in our room though it is supposed to be in communal areas only. Our room was facing the road but it was still very quiet. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended
- Exceptionally clean and comfortable rooms. Great value for money. The associated restaurant is 2 minutes walk behind the Hostal with great staff and food. Even though the staff spoke little English it was not a problem as the manager had a great spoken translator on his phone. Though it states there is no parking, we never had any problems parking (a large van) across the road.
- Exceptionally clean and comfortable staff very helpful ideal as a short stop
- The room was pristine,everything looked new,clean,bright and smelled nice too. Strawberries and bon bons in the room were such a nice touch. Bed was very comfortable and warm. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Location was excellent,2 minotes walk from the beach. Would definitely stay here again.
Just 650 feet from Motril Town Hall, the Hostal Colonia in central Motril offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs. Granada Beach and Motril Port are a 10-minute drive away.All rooms at the family-run Hostel Colonia have a private bathroom, heating and free Wi-Fi. Some have a private balcony.The Colonia’s central location means shops, bars and restaurants are a short walk away.There is a tour desk which can provide guests with information about the area. Granada and the Sierra Nevada National Park are within an hour’s drive.
- They didn’t make a problem for storing away our tandem bike in the private part of the hostel.
- Price per quality was excellent especially compared to location and cleanliness
- Bed was OK. Location excellent in the city centre near fruit shops, restaurants etc.
Its was fun to meet this serious lady which was mentioned in many reviews from this place.
But overall the place is nice.
- good central location……………………….but no parking!
Hostal Cabrera can be found overlooking the port in Motril, just 0.6 mi from Los Moriscos Golf Course. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and a furnished rooftop sun terrace.The attractive rooms at Cabrera include air conditioning and heating. They also feature a private bathroom with a shower.Cabrera Hostal offers guests a luggage storage service. There is also a tour desk with plenty of information on the surrounding area.Set on the Tropical Coast 650 feet from Poniente Beach, the guest house is just 30 minutes’ drive from the center of Granada. Almería is an hour away.
- Owner was friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable.
Pleasant gentleman on reception.
Room clean and comfortable.
On street parking
- The staff were friendly and helpful, both in reception and in the cafe and restaurant. The food was good and was available over extended periods, both at breakfast and in the evenings.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. He gave us information about a tour we were interested in. Also accompanied us to our room and went out of his way to find us an iron, as the one he normally has he had lent to some other guests already. He ended up going to his own house and lending us his personal one. Very impressed and grateful. The room was clean and quiet and the beds and pillows comfortable. Nice shower too! All in all, great value for money! Would definitely stay again! Muchas gracias!
- Super clean, staff nice , roof andalusian terrace to enjoy It !
Hostal Puerto Beach
One of our best sellers in Motril! Located on the beachfront in Motril, Hostal Puerto Beach features a terrace and free WiFi. This 1-star guesthouse offers a shared lounge and a concierge service. The guesthouse has a Mediterranean restaurant.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk. Every room has a closet and a flat-screen TV, and some rooms are equipped with a balcony.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Puerto Beach.Nerja is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Almuñécar is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Beds good, breakfast good value. Menu del dia excellent.
- Extremely friendly staff and lovely tapas. nice room with balcony. Located in port area of Motril with a few bar/restaurants close by.
- Lovely, friendly, helpful staff and a super young lady looking after the cafe/bar downstairs.
- Extremely helpful and cheerful staff, very clean, in house good restaurant with very reasonable pricing, good food.
Very nice Lady greeted us on a arrival, it was difficult to find as it’s sign doesn’t say Hostel Iris, small B&B.. very cheap and cheerful.
Location wise it’s on a main road right on the entrance to Motril Port.. double glazing would be a benefit, one of our rooms had it and one didn’t.. 6 of us stayed 1 night and had very good coffee and toasted bread for breakfast.. just can’t fault it really for the money €105 for 6 of us with breakfast.. I’d stay again if I was passing and my budget was tight..
Hostal la Campana
Centrally located in Motril, Hostal la Campana offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and reasonably priced on-site parking. Buses to Motril’s beaches, located 1.2 mi away, stop 650 feet from the property.All rooms are air conditioned and heated. They feature a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is a desk and a wardrobe. Guests can make free phone calls to Spanish landline numbers.There is a TV and seating area in the lobby, as well as a computer with a printer for guest use. You will find bars and restaurants nearby. Granada is 37 mi away.
- Everything was great. The staffs are very nice. I have a good stay there.
- Location is very good! Around the corner there is kids playground, shops, bars!
- Friendly welcome (in Spanish only as expected) and excellent value place to stay. Good, spacious, clean bathroom. Close to restaurants and good tostadas at Bio Muller for breakfast.
- Super value for money. Super clean and convenient. Every little details is thought about.
- Lovely room, friendly staff, secure parking, lively town with good restaurants. A lot of fun.
Hostal Palomares is set near the beach in the historic town of Salobreña, on the Costa Tropical. It offers free WiFi and an on-site bar-café, serving breakfast and tapas.All rooms at the Palomares have a private balcony. Some have views of the sea or the Sierra Nevada. They offer flat-screen TV and modern bathrooms with a shower and hairdryer.The guest house has an Andalusian-style patio and a lounge. A number of local products are available, such as wines from Granada, and hams and cheeses from La Alpujarra. Hostal Palomares also offers permanent photography, painting and flamenco exhibitions. There is also a business center.Salobreña’s Moorish Castle dates back to the 10th century. The Hostal can organize guided walking tours, as well as visits to wine and rum cellars. Guests can take part in watersports in a nearby surf club.The Sierra Nevada National Park is within a short drive. Free public parking is possible 650 feet away.Hostal Palomares is close to the bus and taxi station.
- The location was great because the neighborhood had everything we needed. there were ATMs and markets and restaurants The owner was very friendly and helpful. He made great suggestions for exploring the area.
- Nice location and the hotel manager is super-attentive and responsive and very, very agreeable and helpful. He was the best part of the stay.
- We liked the manager and his friendly way of treating us. We came for 1 night but stayed for 3 if that tells you anything.
- Hostel Palomares is a small and beautiful family run hostel in the lovely coastal down of Salobrena. The owner runs the hostel and is a perfect host taking care of all your needs and giving advice and tips of what to see and do.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, easy to find, walking distance to restaurants and bars and a comfortable bed
Casa de los Bates
Set in an Italian-style building from the 14th century, Casa de los Bates features an outdoor pool. Located in Motril, it is surrounded by gardens and offers free Wi-Fi and free bicycle use.Elegant rooms and suites are air conditioned and overlook the beautiful gardens or the sea. They have a safe, mini-bar and coffee maker. There is a desk and wardrobe, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is served in a dining room with a fireplace. The hotel has a restaurant, bar and several lounges featuring antique furniture and a piano.A laundry service and luggage storage are offered. There is free private parking on site. Playa Granada Beach and Los Moriscos Golf Course are 1.9 mi away.Tickets to visit the Alhambra can be purchased in the property.
- The staff were extremely helpful, inspite of Booking.com not informing them we were coming. The setting was too stunning for words. Even though we have a villa in the area I would love to stay again.
- Perfect place with the most warm welcome. Great house, very nice room, so quiet at night. The breakfast is just great. Would highly recomment for travellers with the car who would like to have perfect rest after day trip over the cost.
- Unique historic property full of history and antiques
- Garden has a Riviera touch – beautiful terraces of trees and forna – pleasant hosts
- It is a family run hotel and everyone was very friendly and welcoming. We were able to enjoy a very relaxing, quiet two days in this delightful house. We had supper on the terrace our first evening, a pleasant place to sit. The gardens are lovely and I imagine more so in spring and autumn. Philippe, the chef, was marvellous and made a huge effort to provide a menu to suit all members of our party.
The family-run Hostal Jayma is located in Salobreña’s charming Old Town, just 15 minutes’ walk from the beach. It has a sun terrace with loungers, a shower and great views.The air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Jayma feature a private balcony or terrace. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.There are many bars, cafes and restaurants within just 3 minutes’ walk, offering a wide range of food at reasonable prices.You can walk to shops, banks, the tourist office and Salobreña Bus Station in 2 minutes, and busses to the beach stop close to the property. The property also offers free guided tours of the town. Hostal Jayma also has a luggage drop-off parking space outside the door.With easy access to the N-340 Motorway, Hostal Jayma is a 45-minute drive from the amazing Alhambra, and 1 hour from the Sierra Nevada. The Moriscos Golf Course and the port of Motril are 5 minutes away.
- Lovely little hotel, very friendly staff. Very enjoyable sitting up on the terrace for breakfast or for a drink in the evening.
- A great hotel, just at the base of the old town and the beautiful white houses! My room was huge, super clean, and with a little balcony. The host was amazing and super friendly, offering restaurant and tapas options. It’s about a 20 minute walk to the beach, and really close to the bus stop (if you’re getting a bus from Granada). Would definitely stay here again.
Excellent position for town,old town and playa. Plenty of bars restaurants in all area many marked
on a map by our host and all were good. I did notice another review said not suitable for old
people,I am not exactly in my youth and had no problems
The owner Javier was very friendly, he made good recommendations for restaurants and tapas bars in Salobrena as well as for our trip to the Alpujarra.
The rooms and bathrooms are very clean, the breakfast was very good.
- The welcome at reception was excellent and very helpful. Room was very clean and bathroom well stocked. I used the hotel’s secure parking which worked well and was reasonably priced. The family owned business works hard to please its clients without all the frills of the typical chain.
Pensión Mari Carmen
Set in the historic village of Salobreña, Pensión Mari Carmen has a terrace with pleasant views. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV, a hairdryer and a balcony. Rooms have private or shared bathroom.Salobreña’s Moorish castle is just 10 minutes’ walk from the guest house. The beach is only 0.9 mi away and the Alhambra, in Granada is only 50 minutes’ drive away. You can walk to Salobreña bus station in less than 2 minutes.
- Extremely clean, good sized room, quiet. Nice large terrace and balcony. Staff was very friendly.
- The owner is the best! Such a great location and place to stay, kitchen and lovely balcony.
- The host is very nice, can’t do enough to help and keeps the place very clean and tidy. I was given a nice glass of wine, cold beer to keep in the fridge and food on arrival and made to feel very welcome. Room was very comfortable with a nice terrace with panoramic view.
- Location, beautiful view, the terrace, nice clean rooms for a good price.
- Loved the convenience of the property and the hosts were fabulous
Top Guest Houses In Calahonda Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Calahonda Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Calahonda Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Calahonda Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!