10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cala Tuent Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Tuent Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cala Tuent Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Tuent Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Tuent Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cala Tuent Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cala Tuent Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cala Tuent Majorca:
Santuari de Lluc
Located in northern Mallorca’s Tramuntana Mountains, this sanctuary is a popular pilgrimage site. It has its own museum and offers rooms with central heating, a TV and private bathroom.The rooms at the Santuari de Lluc feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Many have great views of the mountains or the sanctuary.The Santuari’s 3 restaurants serve Mallorcan food and specialize in roast lamb. There are also an outdoor pool, 2 bars and a café with a children’s playground.The Tramuntana Mountains are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and provide an ideal setting for hiking. The Sanctuary is 30 minutes’ drive from Alcúdia’s beaches, while Palma Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- The location is exceptional, it has a really special and peaceful atmosphere. The staff were really nice and helpful and they do speak English! The rooms are really big a little bit basic, but clean and comfortable enough.
- Good and enough choices for breakfast, did like the extra sweet treats on the Sunday! Nice view from the room to the inner court and basilica. Nice/clean swimming pool without chloral smell, so child friendly.
- the only positive thing was the location which was gorgeus and the fact that it was quiet.
- Pool was nice but take care not to use the loungers if you do not want to pay extra…….monastery was serene….staff was generally helpful….lots of walking options…..
- Nice, quiet place in the mountains, far from common tourist destinations in Mallorca
La Luna provides rooms in Sóller. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property has free WiFi.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Every room includes air conditioning, and some units at La Luna have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Palma de Mallorca is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Paguera is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 21 miles from La Luna.
- The Studio had a view, nice kitchen, terrase, washingmaschine and tumbler.
- The location of this place is excellent. Just a few minutes walk from pretty much everything in town. François was a great host and provided us with great recommendations for restaurants and activities. We would absolutely stay here again!
- super large, feels like the whole place is for you, big furnished kitchen, terrace, roof terrace, room everything spacious and nice….except of the bathroom, but at least it is separate from the toilet! Very helpful host as well.
- The owner was very nice and resolved a problem we had on his own initiative. Thanks! 😉
- Francois was very helpful and hospitable. He made sure we had everything we needed (we did ask for extra blankets and heating and he sorted it out straight away). We had all top floor to ourselves.
SólleRooms features free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning and ceiling fan in Sóller. The property has a patio. Port de Soller Beach is a 20-minute drive away.At the guest house, the rooms are fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV with Netflix. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The units come with a seating area.Palma de Mallorca is 14 mi from SólleRooms, while Alcudia is 22 mi from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 15 mi away.
- Location is very close to the church in the center of town. Great location.
- We liked the innovative and uncomplicated self check in system. Before the arrival date they send you instructions on how to self check in as well as how to connect to the WiFi and the best place to find parking etc. This way we didn’t have to worry about being late etc. Very good!
- Lovely room! Best location! We absolutely love it!!!
The beds were good and comfortable. The windows blocked the street noise.
The room has everything you need and is comfortably furnished. The reception area and terrasse are pleasant.
Location is very good, right in the centre.
- Great location, comfortable clean rooms and a friendly team to help you with anything.
Casa Margarita is located in Sóller, 14 mi from Palma de Mallorca and 19 mi from El Arenal.Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Casa Margarita features free WiFi.Guests can benefit from breakfast à la carte in Hotel La Vila, which is just 2 minutes away from Casa Margarita.Alcudia is 22 mi from Casa Margarita, while Magaluf is 20 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 mi from the property.
- Soller is a lovely town and we enjoyed very much our walk to the beach and neighboring Fornalutx. Very good location. Pretty building.
- Location is lovely, but hot water was not available in the evening.
No one was at the hotel when we arrived. Unable to call number posted d/t our us phones. No other directions for assistance was posted.
The very nice owner arrived and called the posted number. She was very unhappy that this has frequently happened with other customers.
We thought the room was over priced d/t the size of the room and totally outdated.
- Location was the highlight of this property. It was central to the square and restaurants
- This place has potential, with some tlc and better cleaning this would be incredibly good value for money, the way it is now it’s a not too bad of a place to stay for “cheap” for a night .
Ca Na Carme Alaronera
Featuring a garden and views of mountain, Ca Na Carme Alaronera is located in Alaró, 3.7 mi from Alaro Castel.The house offers accommodations with a kitchen, a satellite TV and 2 bedrooms. The house also features a bathroom with a bath and a bidet, and an en-suite toilet.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 21 mi from the house.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Villa Verde
Featuring a terrace and bar, Hostal Villa Verde is located in the quiet area of Deia, just a 5-minute walk from San Juan Bautista Church. With free Wi-Fi, this property is a 5-minute drive from Cala Deia Beach.Overlooking the mountains, the classic-style rooms feature a private bathroom.Hostal Villa Verde is 3.1 mi from Son Marroig and 19 mi from Palma de Mallorca city center. Palma Mallorca Airport is 22 mi away.
- Like staying at someones home, beautiful location , very charming and kindly owner Miguel answered so many questions for me !
This place is an absolute gem!!! Deia is stunning and to wake up in the morning with the views hostal ville verde has was just magical!
My friend and I were lucky enough to get upgraded to one of the apartments and we think its because we were staying 5 nights, we had our own little kitchen with a balcony.
I will come back to this hostal 100%
- Beautiful scenery from the room. Simple breakfast on the terrace.
- Impressive views of the mountains which surround Deiá. Very authentic place. Worth the stay, very calm and relaxing atmosphere.
- The terrace outside was very nice, with many flowers and a great view.
This 19th-century restored house is located in Deià, featuring spectacular panoramic views of the Balearic Sea. Hostal Miramar has free Wi-Fi, a terrace and a beautiful garden surrounded by fruit trees.Rooms at Miramar have characteristic décor, featuring rustic furniture and exposed beams. Some rooms have a private bathroom and views of Deià Cove, while all of them have a desk and a wardrobe.Featuring classic furniture, the Miramar has a common lounge with a TV and paintings from local artists. There is also a dining room that offers traditional cuisine, and guests can have breakfast, lunch and dinner on the terrace.The accommodations can be reached taking the Ma-10 main road. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 23 mi away, while the center of Palma is 35 minutes’ drive. This guest house has free parking.
- This is our second time staying at Hostal Miramar. We felt just as welcome, well slept and well fed as we did the first time. I can’t fault anything about our stay and am almost reluctant to tell leave a review because I want to keep it a secret!
- Loved the place. The owner/manager is super nice. Very quiet and not a party place. Excellent breakfast. Felt like being in somebody’s home. Super view.
Location and character of the house.
- It was a very short stay since we booked last minute to spend one night on the island and then catch a very early morning flight. The room (number 16) was small and cozy but with lovely lovely views to the village and mountains. It had a sink and a wardrobe. There was no air conditioning but up in the mountains it is rarely needed, and that one night was breezy and perfect. A good fan was provided, nonetheless, which I think it would be more than sufficient for warmer nights. Unfortunately, no opportunity to enjoy the breakfast, although I think it would have been super nice to seat in their terrace in the early morning and take in the views. Owner very nice. Place super clean.
Antonia, the landlady, is such a great and lovely hostess. We don’t speak Spanish, she doesn’t know English, but somehow, we understood each other.
The setting is just beautiful – charming old house, very clean, quiet, and peaceful. Stunning view from the room window and from the patio. Antique furniture in the room. Spacious bathroom, toiletries provided. Wifi signal strong. 10 min downhill to the center, 5 min to the local grocery store, 45 minutes on foot to the beach. Parking onsite.
Breakfast is generous and delicious – assorted meat and cheeses, eggs, bread, orange juice and jam from the own fruits, strong tasty coffee.
Hostal Ca’n Tiu
Set in central Alaró, next to the castle and Plaza Mayor, Hostal Ca’n Tiu guest house offers simple, modern rooms. It is within 5 minutes’ walk of cafés and restaurants.Each room at Hostal Ca’n Tiu has bright décor, heating and air conditioning. There is a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer mountain views. Towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries are available with no extra charge.The property offers a microwave, coffee machine, toaster, and electric kettle to all guests during breakfast hours, free of charge. Alaró has an ideal setting for hiking and horse riding. Picnics can be prepared on request, and there are various restaurants and cafés in the surrounding streets.Sóller and its beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Palma and its airport are approximately 19 mi away.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. They dealt with my queries efficiently too. The internet was down for my entire stay in the town (nothing the hotel could do about this) and this did cause some problems with my bill, but these were dealt with very well by Marga.
A friendly, brilliantly located hostel. Room was better than expected as it was en-suite and a twin room when only booked a single. Breakfast was good with nice pastries, fresh fruit and cereals.
Lots of bars nearby for chilling/cyclists plus a local supermarket, a lovely market on the Saturday with lots of fresh produce and local crafts as well as clothes and sandals is held just down the road. Great location.
Located right in the middle of this lovely village. As you might expect from such a central location, there is no parking provided but there is a free municipal car park a short walk away. It’s busy but I always found a (tight) space.
The room and bed are comfortable, the water is hot and everything was clean.
Breakfast was brilliant (european style – great coffee), and were also invited to use the microwave and dining facilities for our own lunch, which came in very handy. On the first floor there was an assortment of toiletries and a hair dryer, which can be a godsend if you forget anything.
Staff were friendly and overall this was a hit with us
- Excellent location! One of our rooms faced the (not a very big) road so you felt part of the outside. The other one had a window towards the air shaft so not quite as lovely. I really liked Ca’n Tiu; central, clean, and the bed was absolutely fine. Can be noisy in that room, but I didn’t mind that. The balcony in the photo is off the communal dining room area, easy to feel at home!
- Hostess and Staff very friendly and helpful.Very clean and comfortable .Good room size. Location excellent for Restaurant and bars
Can Fressa Turismo de Interior
Located in Alaró, Can Fressa Turismo de Interior provides a garden and free WiFi. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy mountain views.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a terrace. All guest rooms have a desk.Alaro Castel is 3.2 miles from Can Fressa Turismo de Interior. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Can Home Rectoria
Can Home Rectoria is a holiday home located in the quiet and historic village of Valldemossa, 9.9 mi from Palma de Mallorca. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.Towels and bed linen are available in this self-catering accommodations. Other facilities at Can Home Rectoria include a barbecue.Alcudia is 28 mi from Can Home Rectoria. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 12 mi from the property.
- We definitely love the location. It’s beautiful little town.
- Wonderful city, wonderful small room in the old town.
- Very central location in the heart of Valldemossa old town.
- Very centrally located in a very quiet and old street in town.
- The most charming place in Valdemossa! My second time here and will definitely be back. The hot water wasn’t working when we arrived, but after quick text, neighbour came within minutes and fixed it for us. Quiet, clean, with tiny kitchen, in stunning location and very very lovely owner. Great value for money!
Top Guest Houses In Cala Tuent Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cala Tuent Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Tuent Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cala Tuent Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!