10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cala Mondrago Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Mondrago Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cala Mondrago Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Mondrago Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Mondrago Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cala Mondrago Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cala Mondrago Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cala Mondrago Majorca:
Set close to Cala Figuera, in the south-east of Mallorca, Villa Lorenzo features heated rooms with balcony with pool view. The property features an outdoor swimming pool with a furnished terrace.Each room offer free Wi-Fi and is fitted with marble flooring and a wardrobe. It includes a private bathroom with bath or shower. Hairdryer is also provided.The area is surrounded by a range of restaurants, bars and shops. Villa Lorenzo also features a private bar and restaurant which serves traditional Mallorquin dishes.The property is handily located and has an easy access to the MA 6102 road. Cala Mondragó Nature Reserve is 7.5 mi away and you can reach Cala Santanyí Beach within 5 minutes’ drive.Palma de Mallorca Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- The food was excellent,with lots of Majorcan specialities. The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly and made time to chat. The owner and chef went out of their way to provide meals suitable for our dietry requirements.
- Lovely cosy and family like atmosphere. Unpretentious with focus on simple quality – food , ambience and comfort.
- The hosts were very helpful and friendly even though they had limited English. The rooms are simple but very clean. Tasty breakfasts.
Coloma and the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing! Kind, fun, caring – they made us feeling home and our holiday was absolutely perfect!
The room was clean and with a nice balcony. The breakfast was various (even though with mainly salty options), very good and it is served in the super nice patio near the swimming pool. In the same place you can also enjoy a tasty dinner at a good price!
We loved our stay and we would recommend Villa Lorenzo with no doubts to any travellers in Mallorca!
Amazing staff, very friendly. Room were decent enough and breakfast and restaurant was good as well.
Location was good, near to the port area of Cala Figuera. Nice cafe’s nearby away from the hustle and busy crowd.
One of our top picks in Cala Figuera.Hostal Marblau Mallorca is set in Cala Figuera, 1,000 feet from the marina. This guest house features a terrace and well-equipped rooms with free Wi-Fi access. The property runs on renewable energy.The Marblau offers simple, bright décor. Its rooms have a microwave, coffee maker and some kitchenware.The guest house is set close to many of Cala Figuera’s restaurants, bars and cafés. There is also a supermarket directly below the Marblau.The nearest beach is just over 5 minutes’ drive away, in Cala Santanyí. The picturesque beach in Cala Llombards is less than 6.2 mi away, while the Mondragó Park is a few minutes’ drive from the Marblau.
- Staff were amazing and courteous, and very helpful. The place was a 2 minute walk from the cove, marina and restaurants, and less than 20 minutes from the other nearby coves. Loved the ‘penthouse’ suite as it had a rooftop balcony and we were able to have a nice breakfast one day under the sun. Air conditioning worked very well, and there was a connecting market right next door for food, water and essentials.
- We have everything we needed. Staff was very nice. Location is very close to the nice beaches but it is suggested to have your own car when you’re there. Parking was also easy.
- Perfect getaway. So clean and the beds were excellent.
- The staff was the best, always giving us tips and suggestions with a great attitude.
- Apartment was complete and there was facilities around the property.
Hostal de la Caravel·la II
The Hostal de la Caravela is set in the heart of the resort of Cala d’Or, on Majorca’s east coast. Its excellent location places it only 650 feet from Cala Gran beach.Surrounded by bars, restaurants, shops and nightlife, this property is only half a mile from Cala d’Or’s harbor. If you fancy getting from the bustle of the resort you can easily visit the Mondragó nature reserve, only 4 miles away. Transport services to the whole of the island are also within easy reach of the hotel.Wi-Fi internet access is available in all public areas and rooms.
- Boutique style hostel in good location in the center of CALA DOR. comfortable bed and quiet room which was comfortably furnished and had a fan. bathroom could have been better lit.
- The staff was fabulous, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean and dark enough to have a good night of sleep. The location was really good, 1 minute walking to the restaurants and 3 minutes to the beach.
- Excelent location, very helpful staff and everything what i needed was in my room.
- There was everything in the room what i needed. The hostal has a good location, clean and big enough room, very nice staff. 🙂 I recommend it.
rooms well equipped, very comfortable, cleaning every day, nice owners
well positioned near beach and town centre.
Hostal HPC Porto Colom
This stylish guest house is located in the charming fishing port of Puerto Colom, on Mallorca’s east coast. It offers a bright, attractive Mediterranean restaurant with a wine shop and seafront terrace.The air-conditioned rooms at Hostal HPC Porto Colom feature bright décor and a balcony. Each one comes with flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Vall d’Or Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the Porto Colom, and the Cala Mondragó Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away. S’Arenal, Cala Marcal and Cala S’Algar Beaches are 8 minutes away. You can drive to Palma and its airport in under an hour.
- Very lovely welcome even though we arrived very late. Great breakfast buffet. Lovely waterfront location. Quiet room. Very comfortable bed. The restaurant is very attractive.
- Excellent breakfast, spacious room, close to the port, friendly staff
- I really liked that the Hotel is located right next to the water 🙂
- Beautiful fishing port with a few wonderful restaurants open in winter
- Big apartament instead of room. Good restaurant, the same time price level is not very low :).
Casa Ceiba María
One of our top picks in Cala d´Or – and a guest favorite.
Set in pretty gardens, this family-run guest house is located just 1,000 feet from Cala d’Or Beach on Mallorca’s south coast. It offers an outdoor pool and spacious sun terrace, 2 minutes’ walk from Cala d’Or Marina and beach.The bright rooms at Casa Ceiba Maria are tastefully decorated and have private bathrooms with a shower and hairdryer. The Confort Double Rooms and the Family Two-Bedroom Suite have air conditioning and a satellite TV. The house also features free WiFi.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast on the terrace, while enjoying views of the garden. Several bars, restaurants and shops can be found within a 5-minute walk.Ceiba Maria has a tranquil location, but is close to many of the resort’s main attractions. The Vall d’Or Golf Resort is 4.3 mi away and busses to Cala Mondragó Nature Reserve stop just 1,000 feet from the guest house.Free parking is available and Casa Ceiba Maria is around 1 hour drive from Palma Airport.
- All the staff (especially, Sindy the owner) are just great! They even packed us a small to-take breakfast since we were leaving very early in the morning. Nice facilities, good value for money, very close to the city center, harbor and a beautiful small beach is just 3 mins. walking.
- Great location & lovely owners! Breakfast was also fab
- Relaxed and comfortable stay with very welcoming hosts who couldn’t do enough for us. Small and friendly hotel in a safe environment. Great location within short walking distance to marina, beaches, bars restaurants etc. Would very much recommend. Sindy and Andre thank you for a wonderful stay, along with your staff you have a great place.
We stayed at Casa Ceiba Maria for 3 nights.
I was expecting a good quality service but all our expectations were exceeded.
The hotel has everything you need for your comfortable stay.
The pool area is being cleaned every day.
The hotel provides with beach towels and
beach umbrellas free of charge.
The breakfast is much better than in any all inclusive hotel. Especially I liked homemade yogurts with fruits.
The beach and the supermarket are in a few minutes walking from the hotel as well as the city center and marina.
I totally recommend Casa Ceiba Maria for everyone and I would definitely come back to enjoy my holidays again.
- The free breakfast was excellent along with the outside dining area. The lication was perect..walk to beach, to the marina, or to town center.
Petit Hostal Ventura
Offering outdoor pool and a restaurant, Hostal Ventura is a guest house located in the center of Cala Figuera. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms at the Ventura have a desk, a wardrobe and a furnished balcony, as well as a private bathroom with shower or bath. Some rooms have views of the swimming pool.At Hostal Ventura you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. There is also a communal TV lounge, billiards table and table tennis. Services like tourist information and luggage storage can be provided at the front desk.The center of Santanyí, where plenty of bars, restaurants and shops can be found, is less than 10 minutes by car. Mondragó Nature Reserve is 1.9 mi away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- The location – 5 min walk from the harbor with all the fishing boats. The breakfast was great! A lot of communal space including a swimming pool and a snooker table.
- Everything was good, nice and clean hotel, worth its money. Very close to the beautiful little marina and great wild spot to swim but you need to rent a car if you want to explore this wonderful iceland.
Great location and good facilities. The staff were friendly. I wasn’t too keen on the breakfast and the coffee wasn’t strong enough, but that might just be me. All in all great value for money and I’d recommend a stay here if you want a relaxed, no hassle stay. The pool
Is nice too 😁
- Good location in the town, close to bus stop, pubs and old city, nice and helpfull staff in hostel. Swimming pool in hostel is very usefull, there is no beach in the town.
- Breakfast was basic but alright for a couple of nights. Includes coffee, orange juice, 2-3 types of bread, some yoghurt, fruit and few types of sausage and cheese. Cala Figuera offers a more quiet evening so if you are into reading and peace this is the place to be. Parking is in front of the door (+/-10 meters).
Hostal Can Jordi
One of our best sellers in Cala Figuera! Located in Cala Figuera, Hostal Can Jordi provides a terrace. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a balcony with a sea view. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a hair dryer. The rooms include a desk.Guests at Hostal Can Jordi will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cala Figuera, like cycling.Playa de Palma is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Cala Millor is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 31 miles from Hostal Can Jordi.
- The location and view were amazing. The rooms look right over the harbour Everything you need and good value
Maria, the owner, was very nice and organized a shuttle and a taxi for us, even if we changed our plans quite spontaneous.
The view from the room/balkony is stunning! The room itself is fine. For that cheap price more than we expected. We were totally satisfied with hostal can jordi, we can totally recommend that place!
- This authentic Spanish hostal has a stunning location beside Cala Figuera harbour. All rooms have balconies with fantastic views over the bay and the waterside restaurants below. It provides basic but perfectly acceptable accommodation with good hot showers and comfortable beds and plentiful parking in the adjoining streets. Great value and perfect for travellers who rate quality of experience and authenticity over impersonal 5 star luxury
- The view was amazing. We loved the location and the room, although simple, was perfect. What a great find. Cala Fugeura was beautiful. Thoroughly recommend.
- Excellent location, lovely view and clean. Maria the owner is friendly and the room was cleaned every day with fresh towels.
Hostal Leo d’Or
Just 650 feet from Cala Gran Beach, in Mallorca’s Cala D’Or, this guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with private balconies and satellite TV. Free parking is available nearby.Hostal Leo D´Or is a family-run guest house offering basic, good-value accommodations. Rooms offer individually-controlled air conditioning, and it is possible to request an extra bed. The modern bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Leo D’Or has a café-bar, and guests can enjoy breakfast on the outdoor terrace. There is also a sun terrace. Free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Pets are welcome to stay for free at the hotel, upon request. The hotel can also arrange an airport shuttle service.
- Good breakfast. Walking distance to the centre of the town. Some good local restraurants. Friendly and helpful staff
- Excellent value in a resort where there are few hostels open in November
- It is centrally located,has a good atmosphere with a lively bar/reception area .
- Location was great balcony was nice. WiFi was sufficient to complete necessary work.
- Great location! Clean and comfortable room. Friendly and helpful staff
Hostal La Ceiba
Located 800 feet from Cala d’Or Beach, this simple guest house offers a free WiFi zone and rooms with private bathroom.Hostal La Ceiba is a 2-minute walk from Cala d’Or Marina and the resort center. There are various bars, restaurants and shops nearby. Busses to Cala Mondragó Nature Reserve stop just 1,000 feet from the guest house.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast on the covered terrace. There is also a snack bar and barbecue facilities in the garden.Each room at La Ceiba has functional décor and tiled floors. Rooms include a safe and a private bathroom with amenities. Fans and hairdryers can be rented from reception.
- Although very basic (no TV, fridge, etc) the place is really great. Clean and tidy. Surprisingly comfortable beds. Outstanding staff. 5 minutes walking to the beach.
- Staff is amazing. They are very nice, really great hospitality recieved from them. They have bar in garden and best barmen ever Don Pepe is making best sangria in whole Mallorca. I would reffer to everyone to go there and book a room
- We arrived earlier and there was possibility to leave the luggage in the hotel until our room is ready. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast nice, but every day same. The area was very nice, quite and close to the beach and city center with restaurants. In comparison with busy Palma, this was heaven on the earth.
- Cool localization, Clear as clear can be. Spatious room, simple interior, good bar.good parking option. Easy to reach the city and the beach.
- Lovely staff/owners, comfy rooms, amazing location and good price
Set in Cala d´Or, Hostal Mistral is just 800 feet from Cala Gran Beach and 1,300 feet from Cala D’Or Beach. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and satellite TV.The property has a rustic, Majorcan decoration and all rooms come with a private bathroom and a safe. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace.A continental breakfast is served daily in the property. Many restaurants and shops can also be found in the surrounding streets.Staff can help with bicycle or car rental. Busses to Palma stop 350 feet from the property. Vall Dor Golf Club is just 4.3 mi away, while Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in an hour’s drive.
-Very friendly owners
-Very clean and comfy room
-Perfect location, very close to beaches, restaurants and market
-Parking very nearby
- This is a fabulous small hotel in the centre of Cala D’or run by a delightful couple who are friendly and very helpful. It was easy to get everywhere in the town from this location, very close to the shops and the restaurants, the breakfast served in the morning was excellent and offered everything needed for all different tastes. I would highly recommend staying here rather than in some of the larger hotels much more personal a real little gem.
- Homely & welcome reception. Room was very clean, breakfast bar selection was quite satisfactory.
- Lovely hostal, very close to the restaurant and shop area. Also 5 minutes away from the beach at Cala Gran. Great stuff very helpful!
- Everything: the location is excellent, stuff is so nice, helpful and gentle. The room is very comfy and clean.
- -Very friendly owners
Top Guest Houses In Cala Mondrago Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cala Mondrago Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Mondrago Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cala Mondrago Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!