10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cala Llonga Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Llonga Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cala Llonga Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Llonga Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Llonga Ibiza. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cala Llonga Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cala Llonga Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cala Llonga Ibiza:
Hostal Santa Eulalia
Centrally located, Hostal Santa Eulàlia is 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. It features air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hostal Santa Eulàlia offers a café bar, which serves drinks, sandwiches and a variety of dishes.Numerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area. There is also a bus stop only 1,000 feet from the guest house.The harbor is 350 feet from Hostal Santa Eulàlia. Here you can take a ferry to the beautiful island of Formentera.You can drive to Ibiza city center and Ibiza International Airport in less than 25 minutes.
- Comfy , clean room , friendly , helpful staff . Just 5 mins from the bus station in Santa Eulalia , where you can take the bus to the other main cities of Ibiza .
- Position of hostel, bathroom, cleanliness, and breakfast bar.
Daily clean and towels
- We liked that the property was centrally located. Whilst there was no parking in the immediate area, we were directed to a free car park a couple of streets away where there were always spaces available.
A room that slept 3 that was fine for our short stay for a wedding. Central location a short pleasant walk to beach and harbour. Good air conditioning and someone would come to make up the beds/fresh towels daily. A lovely little coffee/wine bar underneath with friendly and helpful staff and good tapas out daily.
Very basic and wouldn’t have wanted to spend more than 3 nights but perfect for our mini break.
Hostal Sa Rota
Offering a garden, Hostal Sa Rota is located in the center of Santa Eularia des Riu, 650 feet from the city’s sandy beach. It features simple rooms with a TV and air conditioning.Featuring a balcony, all rooms have tiled floors. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower. Wi-Fi is available on request. Some rooms offer city views.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room. Guests can relax in the garden, or on the terrace. There is also a shared lounge and a games room with billiards.Bars, shops and restaurants can be found a 3-minute walk from the property.The Sa Rota guest house is a 10-minute walk from Ibiza Conference Center. The Santa Eularia Port is a 650 feet away.
- Super clean and neat. The guy at the reception is very friendly.
We liked the all round pleasant and helpfulness of Antonio and his staff. The breakfast was plentiful and very nice,
the whole 4 nights was value for money.
- I liked the helpfulness and friendliness of the family running it , the coffee , the breakfast, the balcony
- we stayed at the Sa Rota 21 years ago and loved it, it was even better this time as upgraded a little and the all important air con! Beds very comfortable, great shower and hot water, quiet room at back, towels changed 6 days out of the 7 we stayed.Didn’t have breakfast so can’t comment on that, drinks fairly priced.Very friendly host. plenty of clothing storage, kept very clean.
- Great location. Great value for money. Simple no fuss and relaxing.
Hostal Cala Boix
Offering charming rooms with Mediterranean Sea views, Hostal Cala Boix has a peaceful setting 150 feet from Cala Boix’s beaches. It offers a restaurant and a terrace offering views of the surrounding countryside.Guests can use recreational areas located 1,300 feet from the property and set among lovely, green gardens, overlooking the sea.Each bright, spacious room at Hostal Cala Boix has light, attractive décor with wooden finishes. Some overlook Cala Boix and the property’s gardens and feature a balcony. All have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.You can enjoy traditional Ibizan cuisine in the Boix’s restaurant, which specializes in fish dishes and also offers vegetarian options.San Carlos is just 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house, while Santa Eulària des Riu is 7.5 mi away. You can reach Ibiza Town in 40 minutes by car.
- free bike rentals, great roads to beutiful beaches
So close to the beach
Carlos the owner is the most incredible cook. You have to taste his sardines.
Really laid back vibe
Such friendly staff
- Everything, value for money , location ,free bikes, breakfast and the lovely garden with pool.staff
- This is a truly amazing romantic hideaway with access to some of the best beaches in Ibiza on the doorstep we had a very well priced room with a huge panoramic view of the valley and the sea with a big tear us the staff are adorable the breakfast is amazing and the room was very clean we also use the free bikes that were provided and I will definitely be coming back
Nice and quiet
loved the fact that you could use the bikes
The pool was in a lovely location and was nice and clean
Hostal Costa Blanca
Overlooking the seafront, Hostal Costa Blanca is a modern guest house located 150 feet from Figueretas Beach, Ibiza. The bus stop and the town center are 10 minutes’ walk away.The Costa Blanca is a family-friendly accommodations with a tranquil atmosphere. Its bright rooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating, satellite TV and private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Cleaning and change of towels is done daily.The pizza restaurant offers fresh pasta, a wide variety of meals and sandwiches, and homemade pizzas.Located in the center of Ibiza, guests can take a boat on Figueretas Beach, which will take them to the nearby Formentera Island.
- Great location, very close to the beach and to de ferry which goes to Formentera island, close to bars and restaurants. Breakfast OK, nothing special.
- Walking distance to restaurants, beach and town. Bathtub option.
Nice staffs, goos location and clean room
For your help
Offered breads, cheese, ham, coffee and orange juice for breakfast
- Excellent location, spacious, clean, great staff.
- I am coming back to the property for the second year and it still remains the best place to stay in Ibiza – prime location, close to the beach, excellent customer service, cozy room, super comfortable bed and delicious breakfast. Was upgraded to a double room with a spacious and renovated bathroom. Great staff – very welcoming, helpful and attentive to various issues. It really felt like home! Will definitely book the property again for my stay on the island next summer!
This attractive guest house is set in the center of Ibiza Town, 650 feet from the port. It offers a rooftop bar and terrace with views of the old town and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hostal Juanita feature minimalist decor. Some rooms have a fan, sink and share a bathroom, while others have a private bathroom, plasma satellite TV and air-conditioning.A buffet breakfast is served daily on the rooftop terrace, with views of Dalt Vila. During the summer months the terrace features a cocktail bar.The Juanita is 5 minutes’ walk from the medieval walls of the Dalt Vila Old Town. You can reach Figueretas Beach and the Cathedral by foot in around 10 minutes and Pacha Nightclub is 0.9 mi away.The property offers car rental and is 5 mi from Ibiza Airport.
- The location is good (close to ibiza old town, port, and talamanca beach), the staff were nice
- We stayed for 3 days in the ‘suite’ of Hostal Juanita. Positive points: the staff is super friendly: when you want to explore Ibiza, they are willing to help you find the best spots of the island. The room was fine, we had our own bathroom with toilet and shower. The location is amazing, within 5 minutes you are in Ibiza old town.
The airline lost my luggage, so I arrived with nothing. The host contacted the airline for me to find out the status of the luggage being delivered (it was still in Barcelona). Once it arrived (the following afternoon) he carried the heavy suitcase upstairs for me. The Hostess located a new toothbrush and toothpaste, shampoo and soap for me. When I was leaving the host carried my suitcase downstairs and gave me simple directions to the bus stop to the airport.
The hostel is located close to restaurants and shops and the harbor, and walking distance to a swimming cove.
- The staff were reallyyy friendly and helpful , really clean and smells nice all the time, spacious rooms,great location too!
- Very well located, near all buses, some clubs and Ibiza Port with a great value
Hostal Residencia Europa Punico
One of our best sellers in Ibiza Town! Situated 1,650 feet from Ibiza Port, Europa Punico offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a private bathroom. There is a bus stop a 5 minute walk from the guesthouse.A breakfast buffet is served each morning. There are also vending machines for drinks and snacks. Within a 2 minute walk there are restaurants and tapas bars.The 24-hour front desk at Hostal Residencia Europa Punico allows guests to have flexibility during their stay. The staff is always happy to provide information on the surrounding area.
- The staff and how clean and organized the place was
- I was booking 1 day before arrival, Was close to port – staff was nice and there was a small but still breakfast.
- Very close to the town. Room was very clean, functional and quiet. Free breakfast was very good for the price.
Staff was so nice, everyone who works there is very friendly and at your service. You even get the towels and umbrella each day if you are going to the beach.
After the checkout we left our luggage at the reception and went to the beach before our flight. There was a bathroom with a shower provided near the reception as well.
Room was clean and comfortable. Location was good as well, close to marina and old town.
- The location was great, close to restaurants and bars, easy to get to the airport and at a walking distance from/to the port
Hostal Las Nieves
Hostal Las Nieves is a guest house located in central Ibiza, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic quarter and the marina. There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area.Bright, functional rooms at Las Nieves guest house can have shared or private bathrooms. They all come with a wardrobe and a ceiling fan. Some rooms have a balcony.Cleaning is done on a daily basis. Hostal Las Nieves offers luggage storage as well as a safe box and tourist information.Ibiza Ferry Station is 1,950 feet away.
- Staff is rarely to be found. Stairs and hallways are dark. Automatic lights don’t work right away; bathroom lights flicker.
- Location was great . Never stayed in a Hostel before but I would again .
- Very nice staff, helpful and welcoming people. Perfect location.
- My room, although basic, was very spacious and clean. The hostal’s central location is it’s main attraction. The owners and receptionist were very friendly and always greeted me with a smile and a hello or good day/afternnoon/evening. I’ve stayed here a few times now and would highly recommend it.
- No lift and rom in 5th fllor.. staff offer no help with suitcase and they are friendly
Pitiusa Hostel is a small family hostel located in Ibiza Town. All rooms have a fan and private bathroom, and almost all have a terrace.Guests can relax in the TV lounge or take advantage of the free Wi-Fi available. The owners, natives of Pitiusa, are available to offer help and advice and there is customer service 24 hours a day.Two streets separate the hostel from the wide beach of Figueretas. Here there are many activities to enjoy such as waterskiing and volleyball.The central location of Pitiusa Hostal means guests can walk to restaurants and clubs within 10 minutes. There is also a bus stop two blocks away.This is a seasonal hostel, open from June to November.
- This place is really a hotel, not a hostel. It’s is very charming and one street away from a beautiful beach. The staff was so nice and they gave us towels and sunscreen and offered us a beach umbrella all at no charge. AC worked great. Very clean and nicely decorated. We loved this place. We rented a scooter right down the street and spent 8 hours finding hidden coves and breathtaking beaches.
- amazing staff and good location. they provide beach towels and beach umbrellas whenever you want, and the staff is always very friendly and helpful. really clean and nice facilities with great location. would visit again!
- Amazing value for the money. More of a hotel than a hostel! Rooms were clean and cool with AC and a ceiling fan. The staff were very friendly as well! Really enjoyed our stay!
- Great location, lovely staff and clean rooms, perfect for our needs.
- Super clean and in a good location. Close to the airport, next to the beach and a short walk to the old town. The staff were very nice. The room was simple but cheerful with a good sized balcony. It felt much more hotel than hostel.
Overlooking the magnificent Talamanca Beach and the clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea, enjoy excellent varied dining at this well-equipped guest house. Free WiFi and free parking are available.Conveniently set close to the lively Botafoch and Ibiza Nueva marinas, the Hostal Talamanca offers a peaceful refuge by the Ibiza beach.Relax in the comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, surrounded by a fantastic natural environment, away from the crowds.After soaking up the sun and atmosphere at the beach, take the regular ferry service or enjoy a stroll down to Ibiza’s city center.You can also enjoy water sports such as sailing and waterskiing – the Hostal Talamanca’s tour desk can help you plan your stay.At meal times, choose from the Talamanca’s superb facilities. Enjoy paellas and fresh local fish, on the outdoor terrace.There is also a fresh sardine barbecue twice a week, and a snack bar open all day.
The view of my room was fantastic well orientated over the beach towards the rising sun in the morning, great!
I had a nice balcony of 3 by 2 meters what was nice to have as extra space. The Hostals location was well situated in a more quite place a bit outside the city centre but straight at the beach within 20 meter. The breakfast could be used inside the restaurant or outside on the terrace to the beach. The bed was perfect.
- The location is totally adorable! Talamanka is a quiet beach far from all the noise, a perfect place to relax and enjoy the nature. The sea is just 2 meters away from the open terrace of the hotel restaurant, so I just loved my breakfasts and dinners in this divine place. The food in a restaurant is tasty, and you can also benefit by using hotel sunbeds free of charge. It was easy to get to Ibiza town on a water ferry, a lovely 10-minute sea walk with a stop in Marina. The personnel was nice and friendly.
- Wonderful place, really good tapas and friendly staff. We were really very happy about our stay.
- Great location, relaxed feel, good value for money
- Very nice place, in front of the beach, and at 5 minutes walking from Ibiza center. Nice beds and sea views.
- The view of my room was fantastic well orientated over the beach towards the rising sun in the morning, great!
One of our best sellers in Ibiza Town! Located 1,650 feet from Ibiza Harbor, Hostal Ibiza offers free WiFi in common areas. The guest house is 10 minutes’ walk from Dalt Vila Old Town and from main Ibiza Spotlights.Colorful rooms at Hostal Ibiza come with a private or shared bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A wide range of bars, restaurants and shops can be found in the surrounding area. You can also enjoy the happy hour on the furnished terrace on the 3rd floor at Hostal Ibiza.Ibiza Airport is 6.2 mi from the guest house. Regular airport busses leave from a bus stop located just 1,000 feet away. Talamanca Beach is 20 minutes’ walk away.
- Great location very close to the old center. Also well connected with buses. Good cleaninnes in general. We booked a room with shared bathroom but we still had a sink and even a small shower.
- Very good location, close to pier and old town. Staff was helpful and kind. Rooms were a nice size and unexpectedly had a shower and a sink, which was a nice surprise!
- STAFF WAS NICE, ROOM WAS CLEAN AND THE LOCATION WAS GREAT! PRIVATE ROOM WAS PERFECT!
- Cleanliness, refrigerator, washbasin and shower in the room (despite the bathroom was stated as shared in the description).
- Very nice staff, they gave us excellent recommendations. Shared bathroom clean and ok.
Top Guest Houses In Cala Llonga Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cala Llonga Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Llonga Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cala Llonga Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!