10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cala Boix Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala Boix Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cala Boix Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala Boix Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala Boix Ibiza. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cala Boix Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cala Boix Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cala Boix Ibiza:
Hostal Cala Boix
Offering charming rooms with Mediterranean Sea views, Hostal Cala Boix has a peaceful setting 150 feet from Cala Boix’s beaches. It offers a restaurant and a terrace offering views of the surrounding countryside.Guests can use recreational areas located 1,300 feet from the property and set among lovely, green gardens, overlooking the sea.Each bright, spacious room at Hostal Cala Boix has light, attractive décor with wooden finishes. Some overlook Cala Boix and the property’s gardens and feature a balcony. All have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.You can enjoy traditional Ibizan cuisine in the Boix’s restaurant, which specializes in fish dishes and also offers vegetarian options.San Carlos is just 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house, while Santa Eulària des Riu is 7.5 mi away. You can reach Ibiza Town in 40 minutes by car.
- free bike rentals, great roads to beutiful beaches
So close to the beach
Carlos the owner is the most incredible cook. You have to taste his sardines.
Really laid back vibe
Such friendly staff
- Everything, value for money , location ,free bikes, breakfast and the lovely garden with pool.staff
- This is a truly amazing romantic hideaway with access to some of the best beaches in Ibiza on the doorstep we had a very well priced room with a huge panoramic view of the valley and the sea with a big tear us the staff are adorable the breakfast is amazing and the room was very clean we also use the free bikes that were provided and I will definitely be coming back
Nice and quiet
loved the fact that you could use the bikes
The pool was in a lovely location and was nice and clean
Hostal Restaurante Pou des Lleó
One of our top picks in Sant Carles de Peralta.Offering an outdoor pool, Hostal Restaurante Pou des Lleó guest house is located in a protected natural area in Sant Carles de Peralta. The sea is 3 minutes’ walk away.Each room here has a flat-screen satellite TV, a balcony, a wardrobe, a desk and a small fridge. The private bathrooms come with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided and there is free WiFi.At Hostal Restaurante Pou des Lleó you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar and a restaurant serving local traditional cuisine.The property is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and cycling. Bikes are available for rent on site.Ibiza Town is 17 mi away and a 15-minute drive will take you to Santa Eulària des Riu.
- Very attractive hotel with excellent seafood restaurant. Beautiful pool and surrounding area. Small but prettily decorated room with balcony, very comfortable bed.
We really enjoyed our stay!
Super clean and nice apartment with a little kitchen and super close to the beach! You will have clean towels every day!The cleaning lady is super nice and welcoming!
You can basically spend all your vacation on that street and beach ! Lovely restaurant at walking distance and a very relaxed environment!
In front of the hotel you have a little supermarket for milk and bread and with the scooter everywhere on the island it’s about 15/20 minutes!
- Nice room in quite part of ibiza. Easy check in and check out. Private parking.
- Location was excellent, very quiet and rural with a couple of small local beaches. Good base for visiting surrounding areas. Pool area was very nice, not many people. Chiringuito on the beach was a good place to eat.
- So quiet. Beautiful views. Great for a couple of nights.
Hostal Sa Rota
Offering a garden, Hostal Sa Rota is located in the center of Santa Eularia des Riu, 650 feet from the city’s sandy beach. It features simple rooms with a TV and air conditioning.Featuring a balcony, all rooms have tiled floors. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower. Wi-Fi is available on request. Some rooms offer city views.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room. Guests can relax in the garden, or on the terrace. There is also a shared lounge and a games room with billiards.Bars, shops and restaurants can be found a 3-minute walk from the property.The Sa Rota guest house is a 10-minute walk from Ibiza Conference Center. The Santa Eularia Port is a 650 feet away.
- Super clean and neat. The guy at the reception is very friendly.
We liked the all round pleasant and helpfulness of Antonio and his staff. The breakfast was plentiful and very nice,
the whole 4 nights was value for money.
- I liked the helpfulness and friendliness of the family running it , the coffee , the breakfast, the balcony
- we stayed at the Sa Rota 21 years ago and loved it, it was even better this time as upgraded a little and the all important air con! Beds very comfortable, great shower and hot water, quiet room at back, towels changed 6 days out of the 7 we stayed.Didn’t have breakfast so can’t comment on that, drinks fairly priced.Very friendly host. plenty of clothing storage, kept very clean.
- Great location. Great value for money. Simple no fuss and relaxing.
Hostal Santa Eulalia
One of our best sellers in Santa Eularia des Riu! Centrally located, Hostal Santa Eulàlia is 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. It features air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hostal Santa Eulàlia offers a café bar, which serves drinks, sandwiches and a variety of dishes.Numerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area. There is also a bus stop only 1,000 feet from the guest house.The harbor is 350 feet from Hostal Santa Eulàlia. Here you can take a ferry to the beautiful island of Formentera.You can drive to Ibiza city center and Ibiza International Airport in less than 25 minutes.
- Comfy , clean room , friendly , helpful staff . Just 5 mins from the bus station in Santa Eulalia , where you can take the bus to the other main cities of Ibiza .
- Position of hostel, bathroom, cleanliness, and breakfast bar.
Daily clean and towels
- We liked that the property was centrally located. Whilst there was no parking in the immediate area, we were directed to a free car park a couple of streets away where there were always spaces available.
A room that slept 3 that was fine for our short stay for a wedding. Central location a short pleasant walk to beach and harbour. Good air conditioning and someone would come to make up the beds/fresh towels daily. A lovely little coffee/wine bar underneath with friendly and helpful staff and good tapas out daily.
Very basic and wouldn’t have wanted to spend more than 3 nights but perfect for our mini break.
Located in the center of Santa Eulalia in Ibiza, Yebisah is within 350 feet of Santa Eulalia Beach and Harbor. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone and bright, rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Yebisah has a terrace and offers views of the sea and popular Las Ramblas. The guest house also has a snack bar and lounge. Staff at reception can organize car or bicycle hire and provide information about the island.Hostal Yebisah is located next to Santa Eulalia’s famous hippie market. There are many bars and restaurants in the streets around the guest house.
- Wonderful, friendly and helpful hosts in a great location, spacious clean rooms. Excellent value for money.
- Very convenient for all sights and experiences of Ibiza. Very close to bus and taxi services, shops, restaurants and ferry. Room cleaned daily and all staff very courteous and helpful. Neighbouring balcony noises could be excluded easily by closing our balcony door.
- Great location 30 seconds from the beach and bars, great value for money will be back next year for two weeks this time
- Very clean, great position in the middle of town very close to beach
- The staff were very friendly and the location fantastic.
Featuring barbecue facilities and free WiFi, Habitaciones Alma is located in Santa Eularia des Riu, 6 miles from Las Dalias Hippy Market. Providing a garden, the property is located within 3.1 miles of Ibiza Conference Centre. Santa Eulalia Bus Stop is 2.3 miles from the property.The rooms have air conditioning, and certain accommodations at the guesthouse have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Habitaciones Alma has an outdoor pool.Santa Eulalia Port is 2.5 miles from the accommodation. Ibiza Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- It was a bit surreal off-season …. I was literally the only person there, therefore it was quiet and peaceful. The kitchen was reasonably well equipped and the place had most things needed. Not quite what I expected, but basically good value for money. Ale, the manager, responded asap to my questions via WhatsApp and provided accurate location pin, without which I never would have found it … thanks Ale.
- The room and bathroom were fine and the owner was quick to answer his telephone when i arrived.
- Our room was quite clean and there was ample parking
- Very comfortable stay. Everything we needed. We didn’t really see the owners l think.
- Very nice and clean pool with relaxing beds. Apartment with everything you need including a washingmaschine.
Sa Vinya Hostal/Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sa Vinya Hostal/Suites offers accommodations in Portinatx.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Some have a seating area with a sofa.Playa del Puerto is located 650 feet away as well as Playa S’Arenal Petit. Ibiza Town is 15 mi from Sa Vinya Hostal/Suites, while San Antonio is 15 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 19 mi from Sa Vinya Hostal/Suites.
- It was confortable and we felt good at any moment. Fridge and microwave included in the room, so you could prepare some food there and buy stuff to keep cold. Staff was friendly and communicative. there was a kind of parking spot for some vehicles.
I booked this accommodation at very short notice as the hotel we had booked with in Ibiza let us down. In retrospect, I’m glad this happened as we had a great stay at Sa Vinya. The room was finished to a very high standard, and although it’s fairly compact, there was a separate seating area. There was a TV with netflix both there and in the bedroom. The bathroom was very nice and the kitchen area well equipped.
It’s in a great location, with three lovely beaches within ten minutes walk. The staff were very helpful and easily contactable. A cot was arranged for my baby with only a day’s notice.
- Modern apartment, super friendly staff, easy to communicate with, very comfortable room with kitchenette with all appliances, fast WiFi and tv with Netflix. In short walking distance to both beaches in Portinatx.
- Very nice location, smart clean. and comfortable, nice shower, powerful and hot view from Suite. 1 was nice to the sea, sunny balcony.
- Very friendly and helpful people, modern accommodation, very clean, room with ocean view, Thank you for your help during our stay!
Overlooking the magnificent Talamanca Beach and the clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea, enjoy excellent varied dining at this well-equipped guest house. Free WiFi and free parking are available.Conveniently set close to the lively Botafoch and Ibiza Nueva marinas, the Hostal Talamanca offers a peaceful refuge by the Ibiza beach.Relax in the comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, surrounded by a fantastic natural environment, away from the crowds.After soaking up the sun and atmosphere at the beach, take the regular ferry service or enjoy a stroll down to Ibiza’s city center.You can also enjoy water sports such as sailing and waterskiing – the Hostal Talamanca’s tour desk can help you plan your stay.At meal times, choose from the Talamanca’s superb facilities. Enjoy paellas and fresh local fish, on the outdoor terrace.There is also a fresh sardine barbecue twice a week, and a snack bar open all day.
The view of my room was fantastic well orientated over the beach towards the rising sun in the morning, great!
I had a nice balcony of 3 by 2 meters what was nice to have as extra space. The Hostals location was well situated in a more quite place a bit outside the city centre but straight at the beach within 20 meter. The breakfast could be used inside the restaurant or outside on the terrace to the beach. The bed was perfect.
- The location is totally adorable! Talamanka is a quiet beach far from all the noise, a perfect place to relax and enjoy the nature. The sea is just 2 meters away from the open terrace of the hotel restaurant, so I just loved my breakfasts and dinners in this divine place. The food in a restaurant is tasty, and you can also benefit by using hotel sunbeds free of charge. It was easy to get to Ibiza town on a water ferry, a lovely 10-minute sea walk with a stop in Marina. The personnel was nice and friendly.
- Wonderful place, really good tapas and friendly staff. We were really very happy about our stay.
- Great location, relaxed feel, good value for money
- Very nice place, in front of the beach, and at 5 minutes walking from Ibiza center. Nice beds and sea views.
- The view of my room was fantastic well orientated over the beach towards the rising sun in the morning, great!
Casa de Huespedes la Peña
One of our best sellers in Ibiza Town! This simple guest house is located next to Ibiza Port, just 150 feet from the sea. It offers exterior-facing rooms, some with a balcony, 1,650 feet from the walled city of Dalt Vila.Rooms at Casa de Huespedes la Peña feature traditional, functional decor and a fan. All include a desk, a fridge, and a sink, while bathrooms are shared.There are several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk and the famous Pacha and El Destino Nightclubs are 20 minutes’ walk away.Tourist information is provided at the property, which is 5 minutes’ walk from the 14th century Ibiza Cathedral. You can catch a ferry to Formentera, Palma, Valencia and Barcelona at the Port.Casa de Huespedes la Peña is 15 minutes’ walk from Ibiza Bus Station and 6.2 mi from Ibiza Airport. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- We were very fortunate to book a double room with balcony. The property sits at the end of Dalt Vila’s buzzing gay friendly street. We were far enough to be able to enjoy a great nights rest after 3am, but close enough to the action that made us feel like we were in it all. What’s great about the location is that because your at the tip of Dalt Vila the ocean breeze flows in to the un-air conditioned room. With balcony this helps a bunch. The place is owned by family who truly care about the experience. The bathrooms were stocked with essentials and were very clean despite the number of people using it. The check-in/check-out was a breeze. At half, even one-third the price of a hotel in Ibiza, I would look no where else if I ever come back. Be mindful that this a hostel and you get what you pay, but what you pay for, you get a lot.
The location is perfect, just by the port of Ibiza town. It only takes a few minutes to walk through the beautiful alleys and get to busier streets. This is great if you want some peace and quiet when it’s time for bed, yet it still feels like you’re always in the heart of the town.
The free WiFi provided is good quality and the owners were very nice and helpful.
- The location is right underneath the fortress, so it’s easy to reach anywhere in Ibiza Town plus a mere 10 seconds to Marina promenade. The room was cozy and clean, I’d stay there again 100%. The toilet is shared but it’s near and always clean.
Plenty to like. Great place in a superb location on the edge of the old port & bang in the middle of the night time action without being noisey or suffering from any loutish behaviour. Well kept street in a lovely location.
Louisa was very very helpful, encouraged my espanol and was just such a nice person. I thought she may have been an old school hippy, sadly she admitted she wasn’t. The chamber maid was also very nice and spoke good English.
- I would stay here again in a heartbeat ! Excellent location near the harbour , tiny streets, bars, such character !
Hostal Residencia Europa Punico
Situated 1,650 feet from Ibiza Port, Europa Punico offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a private bathroom. There is a bus stop a 5 minute walk from the guesthouse.A breakfast buffet is served each morning. There are also vending machines for drinks and snacks. Within a 2 minute walk there are restaurants and tapas bars.The 24-hour front desk at Hostal Residencia Europa Punico allows guests to have flexibility during their stay. The staff is always happy to provide information on the surrounding area.
- The staff and how clean and organized the place was
- I was booking 1 day before arrival, Was close to port – staff was nice and there was a small but still breakfast.
- Very close to the town. Room was very clean, functional and quiet. Free breakfast was very good for the price.
Staff was so nice, everyone who works there is very friendly and at your service. You even get the towels and umbrella each day if you are going to the beach.
After the checkout we left our luggage at the reception and went to the beach before our flight. There was a bathroom with a shower provided near the reception as well.
Room was clean and comfortable. Location was good as well, close to marina and old town.
- The location was great, close to restaurants and bars, easy to get to the airport and at a walking distance from/to the port
Top Guest Houses In Cala Boix Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cala Boix Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cala Boix Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cala Boix Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!