10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cahecho Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cahecho Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cahecho Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cahecho Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cahecho Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cahecho Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cahecho Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cahecho Cantabria:
Hostería La Antigua
Set 5 mi from Los Picos de Europa National Park, Hostería La Antigua is located in Potes off Plaza Capitán Palacios. The rustic-style guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Featuring wooden beam ceilings, each heated room comes with a TV. The private bathroom includes a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hosteria la Antigua features a 24-hour front desk, shared lounge with TV and terrace. Free parking is available.The accommodations has a shared seating area and guests may make use of the fridge and microwave.Set in central Potes, the property is close to several bars and restaurants. Cantabria’s coast, where guests can visit the charming village of San Vicente de la Barquera, is 28 mi away.
- The staff member who checked us in well exceeded our expectations!! She let us choose from 3 rooms, great English, restaurant recommendations and other tips!
- Great location in centre of Potes. Our room had a balcony which was good for sitting out in the evening.
- The female concierge was very helpful and friendly…and she speaks English.
- Staff was extremely kind and helpful. The location couldn´t be better, in the centre of Potes. Absolutely quiet at night, despite being a busy weekend. Despite being a rural area, wifi speed and paying possibilities (card) were available.
Reception informative about the sights and places to eat; good location- in Center but on a side street so also quiet at night, close to anywhere you would like to walk to; yum places to go for any type of meal you would like;
Room nicely kept;
Hosteria Peña Sagra
Featuring a terrace with a mountain view, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hosteria Peña Segra is located next to Deva River in Ojedo, just 14 mi from Picos de Europa National Park.Each room is equipped with air conditioning, TV, telephone and has a bathroom with a shower or bath tub. The property also features a restaurant and a bar and offers packed lunches.Hosteria Pena Segra is located within 30 minutes’ drive of Fuente Dé Cable Car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 mi away.Asturian coastline is approximately 22 mi from the property. Santander Airport is within a 1 hour and 14 minutes drive and there is a bus stop 30 feet away.
- Its a good simple hotel which provides a good value for money. They have a restaurant and bar downstairs and there is limited parking in front of the hotel but there is off street free parking nearby. The hotel reception is around the corner and sometimes there is no one at reception but you can easily get someone from the bar downstairs as they run it too. I would recommend this place to anyone 🙂
- The room is spacious, comfortable and well presented.
- Beautiful place, lovely reception and cats next to the staircase, clean bedroom and bathroom, comfortable beds. When you open the window you can see a nice view and hear blackbirds singing. Convenient access, bus stop next to the hotel. Good value for money.
- Staff were friendly. Provided meal 10.30pm when we arrived late. We felt very welcome. Clean and great standard hotel.
- Good value. Good location to access Ordessa. Right next to supermarket.
Posada El Corcal de Liébana
A beautiful balance of rustic and classical in a stunning rural setting, this hotel is located beside the Picos de Europa National Park in the Liébana Valley. It boasts a spa and elegant restaurant.Escape to the Spanish countryside to find peace and quiet in the Posada el Corcal de Liébana. A place for good food and pure relaxation in some of Spain’s most beautiful countryside.Each bedroom of the Posada el Corcal is individually decorated with classical furnishings, cheerful colors and rustic touches. Enjoy fabulous views from your bedroom window.Dine in the restaurant which serves both lunch and dinner, with a set menu option.Browse the wireless internet for free in the lounge-library or enjoy a quiet read and sit-down after exploring the surroundings. Head to the spa for the Jacuzzi, sauna and gym before freshening up for dinner.
- Loved everything. Very charming place. The breakfast that was included with our room was wonderful. We also made reservations to eat dinner there, and it was delicious and top rate.
- Lovely place, quiet and still close to potes(the town)… we felt at home there, and even came back for another night.
- This was a lovely, clean and comfortable inn set in the mountains, with beautiful views. The building appears to have been recently built, and everything is modern, although it has the look and design of an older mountain inn. Our beds were comfortable, and we appreciated the layout of the room, with a separate corridor for our private bathroom. There was a sitting area on the main floor, and several outdoor sitting areas as well (for good weather). Breakfast was generous and varied (typical European breakfast with breads, meats, cheeses, yogurt and cereal). We only stayed one night, but I wish we could have stayed longer; it was such a peaceful setting.
- The out of town location is a pleasure, surrounded by the lovely Picos mountains with the sound of cow bells made this a very special place.
- Excellent breakfast with many choices. Room was newer but in keeping with the style of the area.
Posada Valle del Oso
Offering amazing views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Posada Valle del Oso is set in a charming villa on the village of Lerones. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, a sauna and a hot tub.Each attractive, heated room has a window or balcony with mountain views. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Valle del Oso’s dining room. There is also a terrace, a lounge and library.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing, while Picos de Europa National Park is 6.2 mi away. San Vicente de la Barquera and Santander can be reached in 90 minutes by car.Alto Campoo Ski Slopes are located 75 mi from the property.
- Lovely, clean property. Friendly, helpful staff. Pool.
- The bed, the staff and above all the views from my room.
- Lovely attractive guest house set deep in the countryside (ideal for walkers), though slightly off the beaten track. Great view from the window. Very clean.
- Very nice small hotel with a good atmosphere. Beuatiful room with great beds. Very friendly staff. Nice little swimmingpool.
- The location of this posada is excellent enjoying sunshine late into the evening. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Located in the Cantabrian mountain village of Lomeña, this eco-friendly country house offers fantastic views from its veranda. Its elegant, modern rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Casa Fidela’s restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food. Packed lunches are also available if you are planning a day trip.Casa Fidela’s central heating uses the renewable energy source of biomass. There is also an open fire in the lounge.The area around the hotel is great for hiking, and staff at reception can provide information about what Cantabria has to offer. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is around 1.5 hours’ drive away, while Potes is 9.6 mi from the hotel. Alto Campo ski resort is 2 hours’ drive away.
- It was very clean and reception was very friendly and helpful despite the fact that we didn’t speak a common language. The views were breathtaking and it was well located for a visit to the Picos de Europa National Park.
- Staff were very friendly and loved the cottage style decor.
- Wonderful owners who made our stay perfect. Lovely peaceful place in the heart of mountains. Lovely food and spotlessly clean. Couldn’t ask for more.
Lovely place. Stunning scenery
Good for walking and hiking. Very pleasant staff.
- Our room was spacious, clean and really confortable, with a lovely balcony with views to the mountains.
La Anjana Ojedo
Located in Ojedo, La Anjana Ojedo is set next to the Deva River and within 20 minutes’ drive of Picos de Europa National Park. This rustic property features an à la carte restaurant and a bar with a terrace.Each of the attractive rooms at La Anjana Ojedo is decorated in warm orange, red and terracotta tones with dark wooden finishes. All rooms have heating, a TV and free Wi-Fi.You can enjoy local cuisine in the Anjana’s restaurant, which specializes in roasted meats, Liébana stew, suckling pig and lobster dishes.The property is within 30 minutes’ drive of the ski slopes at Fuente Dé. Ski-equipment hire and storage are available on site. You can rent bikes at reception.The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking and cycling. Potes is 5 minutes’ drive away and Unquera and the coastline are approximately 22 mi from Ojedo.
The staff/owners were keen to please, but were not widely travelled themselves. It was a village bar with en-suite rooms in a purpose built small block behind. Everything had been done to a tight budget, but the owners were keen to make you feel welcome. If there was a language difficulty, they showed you what they were cooking that day. It was straightforward home/bar cooking without a lot of choice. Within 2 miles in Potes there were many restaurants.
The rooms were clean and tidy. Parking was fine on the street outside.
- Fue una escapada de un día y tampoco buscábamos algo del otro mundo, lo que sí, que pudiese entrar nuestro perrito y en el caso no hubo problema. Cerca de Potes y sin problema de aparcamiento.
- Lo que más valoro del alojamiento es que permiten llevar mascotas.
- As aparências enganam, chega se vê se uma fachada de uma casa um pouco degradada. Mas nada a ver, quando se entra e algo novo e remodelado. Quartos impecáveis e boa vista. Atendimento muito bom, como família.
- Caro por lo que es. Te cabran 20€ de depósito por el mando de la tele, una TV prqueña de mas de 15 años..
- The staff/owners were keen to please, but were not widely travelled themselves. It was a village bar with en-suite rooms in a purpose built small block behind. Everything had been done to a tight budget, but the owners were keen to make you feel welcome. If there was a language difficulty, they showed you what they were cooking that day. It was straightforward home/bar cooking without a lot of choice. Within 2 miles in Potes there were many restaurants.
Posada El Azufral
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Posada El Azufral is set in Cambarco in the Cantabria Region, 42 mi from Llanes and 50 mi from Alto Campoo Ski Resort. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Posada El Azufral features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. Potes is 3.1 mi from Posada El Azufral, while Santillana del Mar is 53 mi away. Santander Airport is 90 minutes’ drive from the property.
- The owner/managers were extremely friendly and helpful. The meals were very good.
Quiet location in scenic area .
Very friendly staff -even the language barrier was overcome with use of phone translation Apps
and the help of Roberto.
Very impressed with the building’s quality -solid wood and stone , well-maintained .
Lovely gift of fresh fruit from a neighbour too!
- Everything perfect ! Good location close to Potes .very calm . Nice . Warm welcome and nice cooking .the perfect place to discover Picos
Superb small rural hotel in the Picos de Europa. The owner and her son were especially friendly and helpful when we needed to get some mechanical attention for our motorcycles.
Dinner was from a limited regional menu but was tasty and good value. The local wine was excellent. Breakfast was plentiful. Overall a very good experience and I shall stay there again when I visit the region next.
- Friendly welcome by son who spoke good English. Lovely clean room with beautiful terrace with views of surrounding countryside. Good home cooked food.
Hosteria Picos De Europa
Hosteria Picos de Europa has beautiful views of the village of Potes and Peña Vieja, the highest mountain in Cantabria. It offers good-value accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at this family-run hotel are simple and comfortable. They all have satellite TV and heating. They also have an private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hosteria Picos de Europa has a garden and terrace. It also offers a breakfast room and a relaxing lounge bar. The hotel can arrange airport transfers. The reception also offers bicycle rental and packed lunches.The hotel has impressive views of the Picos de Europa Mountains. The hotel tour desk can provide information on walking and cycling routes in this National Park. Horseriding and quad tours are also available.An airport shuttle service is available for an extra cost.
- Welcoming and helpful owners, a comfortable and appealing hotel which was simple but charming.
- Communication with the hotel was great and they offered to stay up until midnight to receive us. Unfortunately just 20kms from the hotel the road was closed and we had to cancel.
- Central location. Friendly staff and very clean. The owner is very helpful. Very welcoming to bikers.
- Amazing hotel which deserved to be far more full than it was! Beautiful interior and friendly staff, who were very kind about my terrible Spanish. Amazing location for going hiking in the mountains from and spending much needed catch-up time with my brother.
- Central location, comfortable and excellent breakfast.
Set in attractive gardens full of fruit trees, this charming country hotel is surrounded by the wonderful mountain scenery of the Picos de Europa.The Posada Laura lies 1.2 mi outside of Potes in the Camaleño Valley, in the far west of northern Spain’s beautiful Cantabria region. It is located within the area’s national park, which protects the stunning local landscape of green mountains.Spend a peaceful, sunny afternoon in the hotel’s beautiful garden. Each one of the hotel’s individually decorated rooms is named after a plant or flower found in this garden. In winter you can relax in the welcoming lounge area, while in summer you can enjoy a candlelit dinner out on the veranda.
- The grounds and facilities are beautiful and well kept. The views of the Picos are fabulous. Laura was a great hostess. Breakfast was great. I’d recommend to anyone.
- Beautiful location just outside Potes. Wonderful breakfast.
- Friendly, comfortable, tasteful and very clean accommodation. Tasty breakfast with fruit from the garden. Quiet, but still within walking distance of Potes (20 minute walk), we would definitely return.
Quiet, scenic location free parking in the grounds of the hotel
Excellent, personal reception and greeting.
Lovely comfortable room and bed
Well appointed bathroom all clean and tidy.
One of the best breakfasts I’ve had in a hotel, wide selection of items from Ham & Cheeses to Croissant & Cake plus cooked to order Ham & Eggs. Excellent.
We were also able to use a Hosepipe to wash down our Motorcycles.
- Lovely big room in large well appointed house. Hostess very attentive and informative (we communicated in bad English on her side and worse Spanish on our side 🙂 ). Shower good, bed comfortable and breakfast very good.
Posada San Pelayo
Surrounded by the breathtaking mountain scenery of the Picos de Europa National Park, this rustic-style hotel features charming design and an outdoor pool with great views.The Posada has been built from traditional materials to blend in with the architecture and landscape of the area. Admire the combination of wood and stone on the hotel’s exterior.Located in the peaceful village of San Pelayo, the Posada offers you a complete escape. Lose yourself in the amazing mountain and forest views. Curl up with a good book or chat with friends in the warm and inviting lounges. Here, you can warm up next to the open fire, enjoy a board game or simply gaze at the panoramic views.Take a stroll around the Posada San Pelayo’s grounds. The hotel is located on an 26 ft² plot with indigenous trees and a large parking area.The Posada is just 3.1 mi from Potes, where you can admire the delightful, 15th-century architecture, characteristic of the Cantabria region.
- This was the most amazing location. Our room looked out the back onto the mountain range. It was spectacular!
- If you think the website pictures of this property are great, then you must stay here and see the real thing. This Posada occupies the most extraordinary piece of natural real estate you could possibly imagine. You are surrounded by the Picos de Europa, lovely gardens with expansive green lawns, a fresh running stream, and a warm weather swimming pool. We were even greeted by Pongo, the resident white lab. Price includes breakfast. Excellent Value.
- Lovely location with good views. Attentive staff. Handy for Potes.
- Great location and grounds, fantastic view, great hosts. Very peaceful.
Beautiful guest house near Picos de Europa mountains. Views are great and the house is really nice, perfect location to expend a weekend an explore the area. Our bedroom was very big, with plenty of space. Bed was very confortable.
We also became friends of Pogo, the dog!
It’s just less than 10 minutes by car from Potes.
Top Guest Houses In Cahecho Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cahecho Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cahecho Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cahecho Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!