10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cádiar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cádiar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cádiar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cádiar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cádiar Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cádiar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cádiar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cádiar Andalucía:
Pensión La Fuente
Pensión La Fuente is located in Yegen, in Andalusia’s Alpujarra Mountains. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV, bathroom and balcony.The property has a bar with a fireplace where you can enjoy a drink or regional snacks. Staff can also provide information about what to see and do in the area.You can drive to the Costa Tropical in around an hour, and Federico García Lorca Airport is 79 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Good room, very clean and comfortable. We were able to have our breakfast very late, timings were very flexible.
- We received a warm welcome on our arrival. The room was basic but the single beds were large and the extra blankets really warm.
- The host and hostess were amazing and very friendly. They really went out of their way to help us!
- The owner was very accommodating, when the hot water went out in our room he immediately fixed it. He helped us get settled into the town and made us feel welcome.
- La atención y el trato de los propietarios excelente. La habitación amplia y muy confortable
One of our top picks in Trevélez.Located in Trevélez, Hostal Mulhacen has a garden and terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hostal Mulhacen rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Mulhacen Mountain is 25 miles from Hostal Mulhacen. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 67 miles away.
- Good location, kind owner, nice view, comfortable enough for one night.
- The bed was super soft. Location is perfect for the ascent of Mulhacen. Helpful staff.
- We had nice view from balcony. The bed was very comfortable. There was everything what we needed. Very clean room. The hotel is on the bottom of the village, so be prepared to walk upp everywhere. Good value for the money.
- Delightful place, comfortable and with a lovely view. Convenient for the town and walks. Very good restaurant next door.
- Right on our walking route. It was quiet. Good view. Clean.
La Placeta Guesthouse
Located in Pórtugos, in the Alpujarra Mountains, La Placeta Guest house is 47 mi from Granada. This guest house features a sal-water pool and a garden. Free WiFi is available.Apartments feature a private terrace. They include a living room with a fireplace, and a flat-screen TV. There is a bathroom with a shower, and the kitchenette comes with a fridge, toaster and coffee maker.Located in between Pampaneira and Trevélez, the property offers an ideal location for hiking and visiting nearby villages. Free parking is available nearby.
- What I liked the most was the silence and the atmosphere at the guesthouse. Nature in hand distance and very good location. Hope to be back there soon.
- The owner were very kind and gave a lot of explanations. The garden and pool was wonderful. We love the quiteness and good hiking paths.
- Uncomplicated hosts, Beautiful garden and great location to start from: We enjoyed 3 nights in La Placeta in Sierra Nevada. We wanted to do some hiking tours, and Jaimes&Manolos place was a perfect starting point….you have hikes directly depart from Portugos, or you can start somewhere in Sierra Nevada. The apartment with its terrace was great, so was the beautiful garden and relaxed time with the dogs and their parents. Try Manolos Mojito :).
- La cortesía de Jaime y el encanto del sitio en general. No falta un detalle. La energía q se respira es melodiosa. Ideal para llenarte de tranquilidad y paz
Lo que más me gustó….Jaime y Manolo, sencillamente encantadores!! Sus recomendaciones de a dónde ir, dónde comer y dónde comprar fueron clave para nuestros días! Y el punto sobre la i lo pone Manolo con su cocina, que mano tiene!! Todo está cuidado, explican muy bien, todas las comodidades pero sin perder la esencia de dónde estás!!! Las fotos y los comentarios son exactamente lo que te encuentras. No hay decepción!!
En La Cuadra nos sentimos como en casa, en La Placeta descubrimos amigos cariñosos y acogedores!!
Hostal Las Perdices
Set within the natural setting of Válor, Hostal Las Perdices is located in the heart of La Alpujarra Region. It offers free WiFi throughout, as well as rooms with a private bathroom.Featuring rustic décor, all rooms at Hostal Las Perdices have heating, a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. Some rooms feature a private balcony. Other facilities include free coffee and tea facilities.Free luggage storage and tourist information are provided at Las Perdices. The swimming pool in Apartamentos Balcón de Válor, located 1,000 feet away, can be used for free.The area is ideal for hiking, and winter sports can be done in Puerto de La Ragua, 16 mi away.A cafeteria-restaurant can be found 350 feet away. The guest house is located on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park.
- The staff were helpful and good humoured. The rooms were well furnished and comfortable. The hotel was idealy located for our purposes.
- Lovely owners, good quiet location, comfortable beds and aircon worked well
A nice little hotel in the Sierra Nevada. Made an incorrect booking (wrong date!), but they were able to fit us all in without too many hassles. Staff were lovely.
Location is a quiet little village and was exactly what we expected.
Clean and tidy.
- Rosario is a very nice lady. She gave us a great room with a balcony and a good view. Free tea and coffee on offer. Spacious room and en suite. Close to great restaurant – 100 m – and supermarket. We were walking but there was adequate private car parking available. Note that restaurant and bar no longer operate.
- Great position in the heart of the village, close to bars and restaurants and spotlessly clean. absolutely charming owner (Rosario).
Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra
Hostal El Cascapeñas is located in Capileira in the center of the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. The charming rooms feature a balcony with panoramic views over La Alpujarra mountains.Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast. There are many wines to taste from the cellar at El Cascapeñas, including a selection from Ribera and Rioja.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The tour desk at Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra can arrange excursions to Granada, approximately 1 hour away by car. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2-hour drive away.
- I love the location it’s right on the edge of the Sierra Nevada’s only a couple hundred meter walk to the trail head that takes you up to Spain’s tallest mountains. Bed was comfortable and heat worked great.
- The Hotel is located right in the center of the village, close to all the amenities. The room was cozy and warm and very clean.
- Staff was welcoming and helpful. The room was spacious and warm
- Very good spot for thouse looking forward to climb up Mulhacén. The location is perfect, only 50 metres from information center and bus that takes up tourists to 2600m.
- The location and value for money, friendly staff and very clean
Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra
Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra is set in the Sierra Nevada National Park and has a terrace offering superb mountain views. There is a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking nearby.Featuring tiled floors, light wood furniture, and heated rooms. The private bathroom has a bath tub and toiletries. Some rooms offer a balcony.Breakfast is available at the Terrazas de la Alpujarra. There is a bar and dining room with a TV. A games room with billiards is also offered.Luggage storage and a laundry service are also offered. The tour desk can provide information and maps for hiking. Granada is an hour’s drive away and the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 2 hours away.
- View! Terraces! Good location to start the hikes. Owners were nice and friendly. Big public parking lot was in front of the house.
- Lovely stay. Although the language barrier was a challenge, Francisco and his wife were extremely hospitable, and even put a DVD on for us to help with suggested walks. Beautiful place and great value
- The owner was so friendly and helpful. Went out of his way. Carried our bags. Suggested great hikes. Made amazing cafe con leche. His family was lovely.
- The beds were extremely comfortable, we could get WiFi in our room and it was lovely and warm, almost too warm, had to open a window even though the temp outside was low.
- The owners were very nice, they offered me to sit down at the chimney and have chestnuts although I was too tired to accept. You can have a simple breakfast at the hotel and there are several restaurants nearby.
The charming Casa Jazmin is in the Órgiva district of the Alpujarra Mountains and offers a rooftop terrace with stunning views. The yard features a pool and fruit trees.The rooms at Casa Jazmin are individually decorated and enjoy views of the surrounding mountains. They come with a private bathroom, air conditioning and heating.Located between Sierra de Lujar and Sierra Nevada, Órgiva is just a 30-minute drive from the coastal resorts of Motril and Almuñécar. Popular activities in the area include hiking, cycling and skiing in the winter.
Very sweet, artistic, personal place at a very reasonable price. Extremely quiet, with an enjoyable garden where a simple breakfast is served and you can spend the hottest hours in the shade or in the pool. Rooms are beautiful, and everything is decorated with a personal touch that reveals a lot of care for the place and the guests. The hosts are helpful, kind, and thoughtful without being intrusive.
If you go, ask for the walk that leads you to the cemetery and a mountain peak above Orgiva. From there there’s a wonderful view of Las Alpujarras.
I would love to be back some time and definitely recommend this place without hesitations. It’s a perfect place to explore the Alpujarras and get much needed rest.
- The owner was real helpful. Its beautifully situated with nice garden/pool.
- Joelle and Rosa were very welcoming and gave us several tips for places to visit, etc. They prepared a lovely breakfast every morning, the highlight of which was delicious homemade cake – different every day! Our room was very good with a large rooftop balcony area, very nice to sit early morning or evening when there was some shade. Small pool to cool off in. Rosi and I would love to visit again.
- Eating breakfast in the garden patio – beautiful flowers and shrubs. Owner was delightful and extremely helpful.
- Staff were very friendly, view was amazing, bed very comfy and location excellent.
- Very sweet, artistic, personal place at a very reasonable price. Extremely quiet, with an enjoyable garden where a simple breakfast is served and you can spend the hottest hours in the shade or in the pool. Rooms are beautiful, and everything is decorated with a personal touch that reveals a lot of care for the place and the guests. The hosts are helpful, kind, and thoughtful without being intrusive.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Tinao offers accommodations in Yegen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath and shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property restaurant offers home made meals, and breakfast is available on request.Granada is 66 mi away.
- Casa Cueva is a lovely place to stay. Lorena at Hostal Tinao made sure everything was perfect and that we were happy. The patios have gorgeous views; the pedestrian street is quiet; the beds are comfortable; and the pleasure of walking in Gerald Brenan’s footsteps is a special treat.
- The owner sent me a message to see what time I would be there and if I would like dinner, how great is that. She met me at the front door and stored my bike and the room was great. Went up for a cocktail in the bar and had an amazing dinner. Would go back in a second.
- Easy to find nice quiet village good meals available
- A very clean and decent place to stay Great welcome from Lauranne.
- El Tinao is a great value for money location, with a lovely host. The rooms have all the basics you need and there is a bar upstairs to meet the locals. I enjoyed my stay.
Cortijo Los Alamos
Complete with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden, Cortijo Los Alamos is set in Granada, 68 mi from Alhambra and Generalife and from Granada Cathedral. Guests have access to a patio and to a terrace. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Cortijo Los Alamos comes with a bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.
No reviews yet.
Las Chimeneas offers rustic accommodations in a picturesque setting within the Sierra Nevada Park. This small guest house features an outdoor swimming pool and impressive views of the surrounding countryside.Las Chimeneas’s maintains many of the building’s original features, including beamed ceilings and original fireplaces. All rooms have balconies overlooking the Alpujarra Mountains. Guests can make use of a communal kitchen, washing machines and lounge with a TV and DVD player.The property´s restaurant uses produce from its own organic farm and serves a selection of traditional Andalusian cuisine. A varied breakfast is served daily.Staff at Las Chimeneas can provide information on local walking and cycling routes.
Staff was extremely helpful. We had dinner at the restaurant every night and the food was excellent.
We recommend the hotel for those looking for a hiking vacation.
- Very friendly personel. Nice cousine at restaurant and with a fireplace.
- OMG, what a gem of a place in a tiny hamlet in the Alpajurrra. Beautifully and artistically maintained property in this old mountainside village. The hotel and restaurant go together but are separate. Both have been recently restored using traditional techniques and it is gorgeous. There are only a few guest rooms with a shared sitting area, terrace, and kitchen. The rooms are individual and custom with both modern HVAC and wood-burning stoves. Everything is immaculate. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful — wonderful owners David and Emma and other kitchen and hotel staff. Spectacular views across the valley. Incredible fresh food for dinner (fixed price menu) and breakfast. Overall, and A+ and we will stay again.
- Everything. The breakfast and dinners were extraordinary, the room beautiful, and the finca gorgeous.
- The atmosphere, beautiful views, opportunities for walking, helpful and friendly staff, excellent food….everything!
- Staff was extremely helpful. We had dinner at the restaurant every night and the food was excellent.
Top Guest Houses In Cádiar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cádiar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cádiar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cádiar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!