10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cadaqués Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cadaqués Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cadaqués Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cadaqués Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cadaqués Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cadaqués Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cadaqués Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cadaqués Catalonia:
Hostal el Ranxo
One of our top picks in Cadaqués.Hostal el Ranxo offers accommodations in Cadaqués, 2,950 feet from Salvador Dali’s House.All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom. Rooms also include a seating area and a wardrobe. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes gluten-free and buffet options.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 38 mi away.
- As other reviewers mentioned, the breakfast was incredible. Location was great, service was very friendly. the room was very comfortable with one exception, more details below.
- The hosts are very friendly and helpful. The location is central, close to the beach. Breakfast is good price, good selection and yummy! Room is basic but clean. The downstairs bar has many locals eating and chatting – saying a lot about the warm atmosphere and reasonable price. Highly recommend.
- It’s just perfect, especially the nice staff! They helped me a lot not only on my tour in Cadaqués, also helped me buy train tickets for my following travels (there was something wrong with my renfe app). They save my life hahaha, very warm heart guys, I will recommend this hostal to my friend definitely~
- Great location and very helpful and friendly staff.
- Amazing service – went above expectations when finding a solution for an extra traveler. Highly recommended
Hostal Marina Cadaqués
One of our top picks in Cadaqués.Featuring free WiFi and sea views, Hostal Marina Cadaqués offers accommodations in Cadaqués, one-minute walk away to the nearest beach. Port Lligat is 20 minutes’ drive.Certain units have views of the sea or city. All rooms are heated and fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is also a shared lounge at the property.Restaurants and bars can be found within 10 minutes’ walk from the property.Cap de Creus and Roses are each a 30-minute drive from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 38 mi from Hostal Marina Cadaqués.
- Great views and really friendly staff. There is nothing like charming Cadaqués and from Hostal Marina you are right in the middle of everything with excellent noise blocking window doors! We loved it.
- My favorite place in all Spain. Fantastic family ran hotel. Service with a smile and true caring.
- Very good location. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were clean and soundproofed. I really recommend it.
- The location of Hostal Marina Cadaques is right in the center of town less than a block from the harbor. It’s access to restaurants, shops, and boat trips is excellent. The staff speaks good English, and is very knowledgeable and helpful. They got us into to see the Picasso house, which is not an easy thing to do on the spur of the moment. Once at the Hostal, you can easily walk to nearly everything that any tourist might want to see or do. We had no problem with noise despite having a balcony room facing the street, and the WiFi worked well for us.
- This is a family owned hotel. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. We even had a terrace with a view of the ocean, far more than we expected for the very reasonable cost. Staff helped us find parking, get last-minute restaurant reservations, etc. A wonderful place to stay in Cadaquès.
La Fonda is a 5-minute walk from the beach in Cadaques. It features practical accommodations with private bathrooms and flat-screen TVs.La Fonda offers simple décor throughout. Its bright rooms have a fan and heating, and there is a hairdryer in the bathroom.The guesthouse has a snack bar, where a daily continental breakfast is served and free Wi-Fi access is available. Cadaques has a selection of restaurants and bars within a 10 minute walk of the hotel.The coves at Portlligat and the famous Dalí Museum are less than half a mile from Cadaques. Cap de Creus Park is just a 10 minute drive from La Fonda and the beaches at Roses are less than 12 miles away.
- Very comfortable bed,and room was quiet even with window open at night
- The hallway was attractive and well lit. The room was bright and clean. The bed was comfortable enough. The bathroom was clean and big enough to move around. There was a big window and the hostel was set on the side of a hill. The breakfast was fine. The proprietor was friendly. There was no noise from the street. A five-minute walk to the beach.
- The location is perfect and the attention amazing.
- Very clean, room service every day. Great, friendly staff. Nice breakfast with fresh orage juice. Good location. Fair price. Highly recommended place!
- Very comfortable bed, great shower, fresh orange juice.
Located in the beautiful Cap de Creus Nature Reserve, Hostal Germán is a short walk from Port de la Selva Beach. It offers rooms with a private balcony and sea views.The rooms at the Germán feature tiled floors and simple décor. You can choose between rooms with a private or shared bathroom.The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Catalunya’s Alt Empordà region. There are many hiking and cycling routes in the Cap de Creus Park.The guesthouse is a 20-minute drive from Portlligat, where you can find Salvador Dalí’s charming house-museum. Figueres and the French border are around a 35 minute drive away.
- Location was good, quite close to the beach. Value for money.
- The hostal is more like a basic hotel. There was a nice view over the village rooftops in my room. It was quiet and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Está bien situado, no tienes problemas en ese sentido.
- La úbicación es perfecta y si se busca paz,tranquilidad, desconectar el lugar es ideal. El lugar es limpio y acogedor siempre y cuando uno no espere un hotel 5 estrellas a precio de Hostal.
- Jedes Zimmer mit kleinen Balkon und Aussicht auf’s Meer, vor allem ab dem zweiten Stock
This family-run guest house offers free WiFi and air conditioning in all rooms. Hostal Rom is in the pedestrian center of Roses, just 150 feet from the beach and its sunset promenade.Rooms at the guest house are en suite, and come with flat-screen TVs and double glazed windows. There is daily housekeeping and towel change.Free public parking is possible near the guest house. There is also a private car park on site, available at a good price.Hostal Rom serves a Mediterranean buffet on the garden terrace. There is a value-for-money 3-course menu in the evening.The setting is ideal for walking along the coast. Many routes lead into the nearby Cap de Creus Nature Reserve. Day cruises and trips to nearby Figueres and Cadaques are also possible.
- Very basic rooms. I had to book two rooms for a party of 4.
- Liked the service, parking facility and central location.
- Spotlessly clean, minimalist approach to lodging. Do the add-on for breakfast, as it is again best value.
- Professional, well-run hotel. Great location, 1 minute to the beach, close to shops, bus stops etc. Breakfast is decent, but coffee (from a huge thermos) is the worst in 6 weeks in Spain.
- Service excellent from all staff. Food was great at dinner time although some dishes ran out quick as it was so good. Location perfect for access to beach, Citadell, market & shops.
Habitacions Can Pau
One of our top picks in Llança.Habitacions Can Pau is located in Llança, just 1.2 mi from the beach and less than 20 minutes’ drive from Cap de Creus Nature Reserve, which offers stunning views of the Costa Brava.Rooms offer private or shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are also included.Habitacions Can Pau features a 24-hour front desk. You will also find a supermarkets as well as bars and restaurants within walking distance of the property.Llançà Train Station is 0.6 mi away and Empuriabrava is 25 minutes’ drive from the guest house.Hiking and wind surfing can be practiced nearby. Habitacions Can Pau offers horse riding routes at an extra cost.
- Very comfortable stay that was great for a hiking group of 15 to stay a night before got on our way again. Lovely people to deal with. Thank you!
- We enjoyed the stay at hab. Can Pau. Clean and comfortable rooms with a small terrace and 10 min walking from train station. The owners love dogs and our puppy was more than welcome.
- The receptionist was the sweetest old lady I have seen in my life! Bout a 10 minute walk to the beach, plenty of pizza places within 5 minute walk. Also just 10 minutes to the main station.
- The hotel is not so far from the beaches of Llança and its Cami de Ronde.
Le personnel d’accueil est sympathique et serviable.
Le chauffage est tout à fait remarquable (chauffage central + radiateurs fonte)
Bien que rustique et peu engageante au prime abord la literie est bonne et permet de dormir confortablement.
Located 0.6 mi from Garbet Beach, this modern guest house offers simple, stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TV. Totsompops’s restaurant specializes in slow food made from fresh local products.Hostal Totsompops is located in the charming fishing village of Colera, on the northern Costa Brava. The Cap de Creus Nature Reserve is only 6.2 mi away.Rooms at the guest house have minimalist décor and wooden floors. Each room includes air conditioning and an elegant bathroom with toiletries.You can enjoy characteristic Mediterranean food and wines in the restaurant. Dishes include local olive oil and honey, cured meats and homemade jams and preserves.Trains to Figueres and Girona stop at Colera Train Station, located just 1,650 feet from Totsompops. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was spacious and functional. The breakfast was excellent — really delicious and filling. And great service to top it off.
Charming multi-lingual staff who were very helpful e.g. in finding out train times for us.
Comfortable room and good bathroom.and good toiketries
Air con as it was warm the nights we were there
Excellent generous breakfast
Off road parking right next to hotel
Accepting dogs sometimes very difficult to find in Spain
- Breakfast was fantastic and owners extremely nice. Evening meals also excellent.
- the food is delicios and the people who manager the hotel is very friendly!
- A gem of a hotel- lovely, well-appointed room with well-equipped bathroom. Excellent Catalonian breakfast. Very friendly welcome. Great base for exploring this part of the coast and hinterland.
Pensió Restaurant Llança
This guest house is just 600 feet from the train station in Llançà, just outside the Costa Brava’s Cap de Creus Nature Reserve. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Salvador Dalí’s charming house-museum in Portlligat is 30 minutes’ drive from the Pensión Restaurant Llançà. You can drive to the French border in 20 minutes, and Girona Airport is around 50 minutes’ drive away.The restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The rooms at Pensión Restaurant Llançà feature tiled floors and simple décor. You can choose between rooms with a private or shared bathroom.
- Everything was superb, just marvellous, I felt like I stayed at home. Unbelievably calming atmosphere… Jose, the owner, was super-friendly, did everything to make me feel comfortable after my long journey, gave me a small discount and helped me with my bags when I was checking in. After checking out I needed some time to wait for my friends, who were going to take me to their house, and I wanted to use the wifi. I had that possibility. So, surely, I will return, I want to feel the atmosphere of my new Llançá home again.:) Good luck, my new friends, I wish you so many customers as you can deal with!:)
- Very traditional and cheap Spanish guest house. The host was very friendly and helpfull. I even got a bigger room than the one i booked. I was there for 1 night with my dog and she got sick, i could check out later without a problem so my dog could recover before hitting the road again. I felt very welcome and at home. The host, his mother (I think it was his mother) and the cleaning lady made me feel as if i was family. Thanks a lot for your hospitality. I really loved staying there!
Lovely staff – family owned.
Super near the train station.
- Super friendly owners, conveniently located if arriving by train. Affordable restaurant downstairs.
L’accueil du propriétaire
La possibilité de se restaurer sur place
Une douche chaude
Rapport qualité prix très bien
Très satisfaisants pour des randonneurs très adapté
Set 15 minutes’ walk from Llança Port, Hostal Lara is located in Llança, in the Costa Brava. Offering a Catalan restaurant, the air-conditioned guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each colorful room with heating features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet. There is a bar as well as a terrace available for guests.Hostal Lara is 5 minutes’ walk from a wide variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Set within Cap de Creus Nature Reserve, the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as sailing.Llança Train Station is a 10-minute walk and Figueres is 12 mi away. The center of Girona is 40 minutes by car while the airport is 43 mi from the property.
- It was a large room with a balcony and good aircon.
- Very nice friendly and acc9modating staff. Room was comfortable and really nice atmosphere in the bar restaurant at breakfast which was very good value and very nice
- This establishment offers everything it advertises at a very reasonable price, given the popularity of the area and the season of the year. It was great that we could control the air conditioning device from the room, as opposed to other places where they have a centralised air conditioning system. The food at the bar was great too!
- The room and the bathroom were really big. The decor was quite dated but everything was clean and the beds were comfortable.
- Einfaches Haus mit gutem Frühstück und vor allem leckerem Kaffe. Für eine Nacht völlig o.k.
Agi Gloria Rooms
Agi Gloria Rooms is located in Roses, less than 0.6 miles from Ciutadella Roses. Aquabrava Water Park is 2 miles from the guesthouse.Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms come with a balcony.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Nice small appartment with own bathroom. We had balcony to a street but in night it was calm. It’s really close to a beach (about 5min walking) so location is perfect. When you will be there with car it would be harder to park but we found big parking place right next to “Teatre Municipal de Roses” which is 10min walking from appartment.
- Tuvimos que esperar más de horas para que nos atendieran. Nos dieron tres direcciones distintas y tres TE diferentes. Y no encontramos a los dueños ni los que rentaban. Además, cuando los encontramos, nos dieron unas llaves que no correspondían con el departamento. Otra odisea para que nos trajeran las llaves correctas. Jamás volveré a ese lugar y sugiero que nadie vaya a esos departamentos.
- El baño estaba sucio . En tres dias ni pasar a cambiar toallas ni sabanas ni nada
- Pese a que es muy ruidosa, la ubicación está muy cerca de la playa
- Habitación y aseo limpios. A un par de calles del Paseo Marítimo, muy céntrico. Correcto por su precio calidad. Negativo, sin ascensor. Una calle muy ruidosa de noche.
Top Guest Houses In Cadaqués Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cadaqués Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cadaqués Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cadaqués Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!