10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cabrerizos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabrerizos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cabrerizos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabrerizos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabrerizos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cabrerizos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cabrerizos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cabrerizos Castile And Leon:
El Caseron Rio
El Caseron Rio is located in Santa Marta de Tormes. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at El Caseron Rio also provide guests with a river view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Salamanca is 3.1 miles from El Caseron Rio, while Ledesma is 25 miles away.
- Located in the town centre and could park opposite so really convenient for that. Plenty of places to eat nearby but all tended to be ‘bar’ type. No worries we managed.
- Value for money in terms of facilities. Quite comfortable and with very nice staff
We liked it was really close to the river and in a very quiet area.
The staff were really nice.
Found some informative flyers on the desk of the room about things to do in salamanca (10 – 15 min by bus)
- Le restaurant étant fermé pour la semaine,j’avais payé le prix petit déjeuner compris et du fait de la fermeture du restaurant,pas de petit déjeuner !
- La ubicación y la amplitud y comodidad de la cama.
Featuring a bar and a restaurant, El Caserón is located in Santa Marta de Tormes. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at El Caserón also provide guests with a city view. The rooms will provide guests with bed linen and towels.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Guests at El Caserón can access a business center and meeting rooms.Salamanca is 2.9 miles from the guesthouse.
- Fueron muy amables y las habitaciones estaban muy limpias al igual que los baños , solo una reconendacion, decirles que las toallas estaban muy limpias pero no eran de muy buena calidad y la medida de la de la ducha se quedaba un poco corta por lo demás todo genial gracias
- La posibilidad de aparcar el coche en las calles cercanas. Cerca de Salamanca. Limpieza aceptable. En un bar cercano se puede desayunar, con trato agradable.
- Établissement irréprochable en matière de propreté !
- El personal muy amable y el desayuno buenísimo por 4 euros. La habitación correcta en cuanto a comodidad y limpieza
- LA COMODIDAD DE LAS CAMAS Y EL CALORCITO EN LA HABITACION.
Hostal Los Infantes
Set opposite Salamanca Railway Station, Hostal Los Infantes offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with private bathrooms. The city’s historic center is a 15-minute walk away.Each simply decorated, heated room at Hostal Los Infantes comes with a TV.There is a range of café and bars within 10 minutes’ walk of Los Infantes. Restaurants can be found around Salamanca’s Plaza Mayor.Salamanca Cathedral and the city’s famous university can be reached in 20 minutes by foot. The city’s airport is 12 mi from the guest house.
- The hostel is right across the street from the train station, and it was really, really cheap for this season in Salamanca! The staff were very friendly and always ready to share information. Cleanliness was fine as well.
- I would like to thank Alex and Edwin for taking a great care of me during my stay. They are both very professional, friendly and helpful. If I come back to Salamanca will definitely staying in the Los Infantes.
- The room temperature was nice, and the bed were comfortable. Ensuit bathroom was correct. Everyting looked clean. Simple, but very good value. Very good location just opposite the train station.
- good location for the travellers by train – on the train station
Ensuite bathroom in a two bed room for a very good price.
Good value for money.
Hostal Hispanico II
Located 1,300 feet from Salamanca Train Station, Hostal Hispanico 2 is 7 minutes’ walk from the city center. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Each room at the Hispanico II is equipped with heating. Rooms feature functional design, with a private bathroom. Some also have balconies.Free public parking is available near the Hispanico 2 Hostal. Plaza España and Alamedilla Park can be reached in around 10 minutes’ walk, and the hostal is just a few steps from various bars and restaurants.
It was our second stay. We would come back again.
Free parking behind the hostal.
- good location, close to the center but where there is still parking.
- Very helpful receptionist, gave us a map of the city with places to visit. Nice and clean room, with air conditioning and a window.
- Very clean. Good parking. Good location. Beds were comfortable.
- This place is great value for money. Basic and all a bit dated, but super clean and comfortable. The man who received us was super lovely and gave us a map and local tips. It’s only a short (about 15 min) walk to the old town and it was really great that we were able to park our car for free in the parking area behind the hostal. Definitely recommend if you are travelling on a budget.
- It was our second stay. We would come back again.
Hostal Plaza Mayor
One of our top picks in Salamanca.Located next to Plaza Mayor Square, 50 feet from main entrance Plaza del Corrillo, this traditional guest house offers free WiFi. Salamanca University and Salamanca Cathedral are just a 5-minute walk away.Decorated in a traditional style, each simple and bright room at Hostal Plaza Mayor offers a mini-fridge, heating, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms also have a terrace. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.You can find a wide range of shops, restaurants and characteristic tapas bars in the surrounding streets.
- Good location, for sightseeing in ‘old Salamanca’. Secure parking.
- Very close (~20 meters) from the main city square in Salamanca. Nice and clean and staffed was at the desk most of the day so easy to check in.
- The only positive thing about this property is the location. It is in the heart of the city and it is easy to get everywhere from this location.
- Very central location just off the Plaza Mayor. Minifridge in room. AC worked well. Cold water can be purchased in the lobby. 12 noon checkout is later than most.
- Location was perfect. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very quiet.
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Hosteria Sara is located in the historic center of Salamanca, just 350 feet from Plaza Mayor. All rooms feature air conditioning, internet connection and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The guest house is conveniently located within a 1-minute walk of The House of Shells. It is also just 3 minutes from both the old and new Salamanca Cathedrals.The staff are happy to help guests plan their trip around Salamanca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and suggest places for breakfast.Hosteria Sara has a elevator, and adapted rooms for guests with reduces mobility are available.
- In historic district. Room was clean but bad smell from bathroom. Salamanca is beautiful city and enjoyed walking. Actully pretty much had to go out since terrace or balcony I was planning to relax on was not there.
- This little hotel is a gem. We had a wonderful room with great air that cooled it down very quickly. The room had a desk, television, kitchenette, private bath and lots of storage space. It had the most out of a y of our European hotels. The staff was very helpful and extremely service oriented. Sandra made sure we had a great morning, day, or evening. She always wanted to know how she could made our experience even better. They gave wonderful advice on everything from exchanging money, where to eat and sightseeing. The rooms were spotlessly cleaned. The maid would be sure to wait until we were out do that she would never bother us. Even when I told her it would be okay, she insisted that we shouldn’t ever have to be bothered as the goal was to help us relax. The hotel is central to everything in the historic district. We loved every minute here and play on making this our permanent hotel of choice in Salamanca.
- Family run hotel which is wonderful in every way, butour host was more than helpful. She led us to the parking and gave us good local recommendations. She has lovely kids and manages a great little hotel, right in the middle of the Old Town.
- Small Family owned hotel. Very friendly and accommodating. Lots of advice on where to go and what to see. Perfect location between Plaza Mayor a block to the North and Cathedral and University just to theSouth.
- Great location and a very helpful staff! Salamanca is beautiful! Hosteria Sara is in the heart of the historic center yet quiet. We had no trouble sleeping.
Salamanca Luxury Plaza
Set within Plaza Mayor Square, Salamanca Luxury Plaza is located in Salamanca, 2,300 feet from University of Salamanca. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Pontificial University of Salamanca and Art Deco & Art Nouveau Museum. Museo Historia de la Automoción is 2,650 feet from the guest house and Salamanca City Hall is a 1-minute walk away.All units in the guest house feature views of the streets. Each room includes a coffee machine, while some have a balcony. Guest rooms at Salamanca Luxury Plaza feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a work desk.Monterrey Palace is a 1-minute walk from the accommodations, while UNICEF is 650 feet from the property.
- Great location right on the Plaza Mayor central to everything.
Excellent location (in the middle of the amazing Salamanca’s Plaza) although too noisy during the night (4-5 a.m.) due to young people. windows are double glassed but….not enough
Room with balcony to the Plaza. Spectacular!
Good room area and amenities.
- An excellent hotel with friendly and helpful staff. We had a spacious,comfortable room overlooking the Plaza Mayor which must be one of the most attractive in Spain.
- Fantastic views, really spacy rooms and fantastic staff. Good breakfast.
- Las vistas a la plaza mayor tumbado desde una esplendida cama.
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Revolutum Hostel is in the historic center of Salamanca, just 150 feet from the Plaza Mayor. This modern hostel offers a free continental breakfast and shared or private rooms, all with private bathrooms.The hostel is a short walk from the historic University of Salamanca. The Cathedral is also just 300 feet away. Salamanca’s historic quarter is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Rooms at Revolutum are bright and stylish, with air conditioning. Many rooms have bunk beds. All rooms come with bed linens.Revolutum has a cafe-bar with free Wi-Fi access. There is also a shared kitchen for guests to use and Revolutum has a tour desk.
- Everything was great. Wonderful staff +++++. Exactly what we were looking for on our stay. Great location. Filled our needs perfectly. Great ambiance. Breakfast was very good.
- Excellent location, amazing staff, has a night bar to chill
- The hostel is very good and the localization is amazing! Everything is near.
The location was suberb. You can go everywhere easily!
The staff was courteous and the restaurant and bar that are inside Revolutum are very good too.
- The location for the price was unbeatable. Sharing a bathroom with only 5 people (rooms are smaller) was great! It’s more like a hotel than a hostel.
Set in a quiet pedestrian street, Hostal Albero offers free Wi-Fi and is 5 minutes’ walk from Plaza Mayor Square. Salamanca Cathedral and the famous University of Salamanca are around 10 minutes’ walk away.Rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The old city, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is full of bars and restaurants serving local food and a variety of Spanish tapas.Salamanca Bus Station is 2,650 feet from Hostal Albero.
- Location was good, 5 minutes walking from the old town and main attractions of the city. Wifi was working well, staff was friendly and helpful. The place overall and the our room was nice and clean, beds were comfy.
- Very comfortable stay for our stop over. Room was nice and clean.
- beds and room were very cozy and with plenty of furniture; shower was pleasantly warm and stayed that way; quality accomodation in a beautiful area of town
- I liked the location,friendly staff,offered a parking.
- Well located for seeing the amazing city of Salamanca, and good value for money. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
Sweet Home Salamanca
This simple and pleasant hostel is set in an 18th century restored building, just 2 minutes’ walk from Salamanca Cathedral and University. It offers quiet, heated rooms with a balcony and free Wi-Fi.Sweet Home Salamanca’s comfortable rooms feature functional décor and tiled floors. Bathrooms are shared, towels and sheets are included and laundry and luggage storage facilities are available.The hostel offers guests a home-made breakfast, and there are various communal facilities including a well-equipped kitchen, a cozy living room with TV and magazines, and a spacious terrace where guests may relax. Bars, restaurants and shops are located within 2 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Sweet Home Salamanca offers tourist information and is less than 1 minutes’ walk from the Casa de las Conchas. Plaza mayor Square is 1,000 feet away.Public parking is available 150 feet away for a fee and Salamanca Train Station is 5 minutes’ drive away. The Bus Station is 15 minutes’ walk away.
- This is a lovely place! The decor, furniture and lay out was really appealing. Lovely breakfast/lounge area and a pleasant outdoor seating area. My room had a lovely balcony window. The choices for breakfast are limited but plentiful and everyone clears up after them. It is kept really clean. It is right in the middle of the city.
- Amazing common area, with a really cute patio. Room was big and wifi reached out perfectly. Nice balcony and better location.
- Very helpful and hardworking staff. Beautifully decorated. Convenient well equipped kitchen.
- The beds were very small, all the other aspects were fine.
- Everything else, especially breakfast and the location.
Top Guest Houses In Cabrerizos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cabrerizos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cabrerizos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cabrerizos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!