10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cabra Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabra Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cabra Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabra Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabra Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cabra Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cabra Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cabra Andalucía:
Offering home-made breakfasts, Pensión Guerrero is located in Cabra, on the foothills of Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve. The air-conditioned country house has free Wi-Fi and a furnished patio.With a traditional whitewashed façade, each bright room features a TV and private bathroom. There is luggage storage available for guests.Pensión Guerrero is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving Andalusian cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Puente de Genil Train Station is 30 minutes by car. Cordoba is 50 minutes’ drive, while Malaga and the Mediterranean coast are within 62 mi away.
- We loved the staff and the location. We couldn’t have had a better time at the pension and in Cabra.
- Very kind service ! The are at your disposal anytime
- Great place, lovely owners and extremely helpful….do not hesitate to reommend this delightful BnB
- We were made to feel very welcome. Tea on arrival, and information on the area.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable
Hostal El Polígono
Just 1.2 mi from Lucena, El Poligono offers a traditional restaurant with a terrace, 24-hour reception and a free Wi-Fi zone. The simple, air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV, a desk and a private bathroom.Hostal El Poligono’s restaurant serves regional cuisine, including a daily set menu and homemade desserts. Packed lunches are also available on request.Located on Los Santos Industrial Estate, the guest house has easy access to free public parking and the A-45 Motorway. Córdoba is a 50-minute drive away, while Málaga is around an hour away.
- The host was happy to open the kitchen at any time for meals – Food was tasty and very reasonably priced – Town was more interesting than expected –
- A lovely Spanish hotel (hostel as it’s called) with lots of character and ‘heart’ and friendly family who are very hands on. A delightful stay and a welcome change to the duplication syndrome of the larger hotel chains. Very good value for money. Don’t be put off by it’s location and there is loads of parking on the doorstep.
- A great welcome from our host Maria, she helps as much as she can in all situations.
Excelente relación calidad/precio. Muy buen trato, con habitaciones grandes, muy cómodas y limpias. Es un hostal ideal como punto intermedio de un viaje, dada su ubicación cerca de la autovía.
El desayuno, en el bar que tiene el hostal, es bastante bueno y a muy buen precio.
- Buena atención por parte de los trabajadores. Mucha amabilidad.
One of our top picks in Montilla.Located in the heart of the charming town of Montilla, this hotel is designed in a characteristic Andalusia style from the 1900s. Enjoy the hotel’s wine theme complete with cellar. Rustic decor includes a delightful courtyard.Located 25 mi south of Cordoba, Montilla is famous for its wine and olive oil production. The Hotel Bellido is located in the center of town just 2 minutes from the town hall and near other historical monuments. You can complement your stay with a delicious meal in one of the local restaurants and bars.Enjoy wooden features in the bedrooms, warm Mediterranean tones, pretty tiling and windows with possible balconies overlooking Montilla’s charming streets.The Bellido is perfect for those traveling in a group or as a family and has bedrooms which can sleep up to 5 people.
- Convenient for early trip into Córdoba. Parking on site. Also walking distance to all facilities
- We used this as a stop over on a cycle ride from Madrid to Malaga. convenient, just a few yards off the high street. Friendly owner, and secure storage for our bicycles. No breakfast available, Rooms are basically furnished but comfortable, suited our needs.
- El hostal cumple con lo que oferta, quizás la única pega es que se escuchaba bastante ruido entre habitaciones. Por lo general todo bien.
- Aunque es un hostal sencillo y familiar, la habitación era grande y muy limpia.
- wifi OK il suffit de lire le doc, garage à éviter il est surbooké, petite ville à découvrir si on aime l’immersion culturelle, choisir des jours de fêtes
Hostal Los Claveles
Set in the heart of Andalusia, Hostal Los Claveles is located in the town of Baena, only 50 minutes’ drive from Córdoba. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout.Hostal Los Claveles features bright and comfortable rooms. Each of them includes a TV, a desk and a private bathroom.Numerous bars and restaurants serving traditional Andalusian cuisine can be found in the surrounding streets.You can drive to the Salobral Lagooon or the Vadomojón Reservoir in less than 20 minutes. Jaén and Granada are just over an hour’s drive from the guest house.
- Basic, but comfortable pension. Good air conditioning. Good internet. Good accommodation downstairs for our bicycles.
- Limpio, muy buena ubicación y los dueños muy amables.
- Eenvoudig maar netjes en erg aardige gastheer/vrouw.
- Schönes Zimmer und sehr nette und hilfsbereite Gastgeberin.
- Buena ubicación, lugar tranquilo sin apenas ruidos para descansar
This traditional guest house is located 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Luque. It offers comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, in some cases with a balcony or patio, an hour’s drive from Córdoba.Rooms at Hostal Nicol’s feature traditional, functional decor and all include central heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Superior rooms also feature a kitchenette or a balcony and spa bath.There are various bars and restaurants within a few minutes’ drive of the property and the surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling, with the Via Verde de la Subbética Route located nearby.The guest house offers free parking nearby and is 37 mi from Jaen and 59 mi from Granada. You can drive to central Malaga in 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Everything was great except too close to the highway so noisy
My wife is walking a Camino. She arrived at this small property not expecting much. The room was large, very, clean, and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. She said that it was superior in previous night’s far more expensive accommodations
- The proximity to the Via Verde, the nearby villages were spectacular and the people that we met were very friendly.
- It was great that they offered parking for our bikes. They were eager to help us too when we needed assistance with a taxi. The food was great at the station.
- The location of the hotel is perfect, if you think of biking in the area (la via verde del aceite) or visiting nearby charming towns. Our room was surprisingly big and comfortable, with small balcony. Since we were the only guests, it was very quiet. It was also clean. There is a small but nice playground, and a lot of space to run (after you cross the road). The breakfast was very good, with fresh orange juice and “tomate triturado”, and the service in the morning was OK.
Hostal la zamora
Featuring a terrace and a shared lounge, Hostal la zamora is located in Carcabuey. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 7 miles from Hostal la zamora, while Cabra is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- The place is like a roadside motel. Fine. Clean Not much character. Good if you can’t find anything else.
- Such friendly and kind staff who did everything to make us welcome for the five days we were at the Hostal. Thank you so much to all the staff and in particular to Eva, Mamen, Javi and Ruben. Very comfortable and clean room and ensuite. Our evening meals gave us a very good taste of local and Spanish food. We enjoyed the buzz of breakfast at the bar in the mornings as people stopped off for a wee while amidst their day’s activities.
The staff from de hotel were very attentive and the restaurant food excellent, perfect presentation
The surround very pretty and relaxing
- We enjoyed everything! The staff were friendly,happy and helpful. The restaurant wad excellent. The room was well appointed,spotlessly clean, the beds were comfortable and the bathroom had room to move,loads of hot water and was immaculate. The courtyard was bright and sunny with shade if needed. The price was spot on and great value.
- The bed was comfortable, and the room was equipped with a decent TV, air conditioning, two bottles of fresh water at the arrival. There was receptionist-waitress, a very nice person, kind , talkative, friendly … Worths the shot to meet her.
Located in Priego de Córdoba, one of Andalucia’s white towns, this traditional Andalusian house features a beautiful patio and a restaurant serving homemade local cuisine.Air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Zahorí offer rustic-style décor and wooden beamed ceilings. Each room comes with TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Hotel Zahorí is set in Plaza Santa Ana Square, within walking distance from the center and the historic town.Córdoba is over an hour’s drive from the hotel while Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Great hotel! The room was very beautiful, clean and super charming. It makes you feel really in place as it has a typical architecture. All extremely clean and pleasant. The staff was fantastic: Maite, always very kind, ready to help whenever needed. Besides the friendly Mr. Custodio, always advising me about the beauties of Priego de Córdoba. Excellent choice!
- An excellent location in the heart of the town. A very comfortable room – great shower!
- Good position, good food, easy walking distance to town and sites. Quiet at night,
- Staff is very friendly and the hotel is located in the center of the village
La ubicación es excelente, en pleno Barrio de la Villa, con el centro a un minuto y muchos restaurantes cerca. Además, la habitación es muy cómoda y el baño con una ducha fácil de graduar y con presión.
El personal fue muy amable y son flexibles con la hora del desayuno, que está incluido en el precio de la habitación.
Nuestra habitación tenía unas vistas inmejorables, nos parece totalmente recomendable y repetiremos seguro.
Hosteria de Rafi
Located in Priego de Córdoba, Hosteria de Rafi has a restaurant and rooms with free WiFi. Set in a traditional Andalusian townhouse, it features a traditional tiled patio.Each air-conditioned room at Hosteria de Rafi has simple décor. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Rafi’s café. The restaurant serves regional cuisine, including roasted meats and fish dishes.Iznájar and its lake are less than 19 mi from the guest house. Granada and Jaén can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- The location was amazing and the staff very helpful and friendly
- Good location. Helpful staff! Amazingly spectacular town! Would highly recommend location of this hotel!
- Lovely characterful and comfortable hotel at good price
- The internet runs so slow that many times is non-existent. The water of the toilet was running non-stop and we make the owner aware and he assured us it was repaired but it wasn’t. There was too much noise at night and, at some point, somebody was smoking and it filtered into our room, which already had certain smell to tobacco from a prior time. The room was quite old and so were the comforters and the furniture. In addition the staff was less than welcoming. During these holidays I have paid less money for a much better service and accomodation.
- Limpieza, ubicación y trato. Además, había un parking cerca gratuito.
Casa Rural Don Lope
Casa Rural Don Lope features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace in El Cañuelo. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around El Cañuelo, like cycling.Priego de Córdoba is 7 miles from Casa Rural Don Lope, while Cabra is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Restaurante Reina
Offering an a la carte restaurant and terrace, Hostal Restaurante Reina is located 3.1 mi from Benamejí Town Center. The property offers free WiFi throughout. Rio Genil river is 1.9 mi awayAll rooms include air conditioning and a TV. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower.Hostal Restaurante Reina is 41 mi from Malaga Airport and offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Cabra Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cabra Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cabra Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cabra Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!