10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cabezuela del Valle Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabezuela del Valle Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cabezuela del Valle Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabezuela del Valle Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabezuela del Valle Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cabezuela del Valle Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cabezuela del Valle Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cabezuela Del Valle Extremadura:
Located in Garganta la Olla, a charming town with walking paths and winding gorges to bathe, Hostal Yuste offers free WiFi access.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a seating area. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and bed linen.
- We were welcomed by Pillar who was charming. It was a clean and pretty room.
- The accomodation was very confortable and cleaned. The owner was very pleasant. He heated our bedroom before we arrived
- Great location and excellent price. The onset is very kind and always available.
- Estaba todo correcto, muy bien situado para ver la zona.
- La camada y la almohada eran de muy buena calidad y muy cómodas. Había calefacción independiente y tele de pantalla plana en la habitación
Hostal Camping Roma
Offering free Wi-Fi an a large seasonal outdoor pool, Hostal Roma is located 2.5 mi from Hervás historic town. It offers a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms.Each room features plenty of natural light and comes with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests staying at Hostal Roma have access to the spa located at Hotel Sinagoga, in the center of Hervás. Other facilities include a 24-hour reception, a café bar and children’s playground.Located on the beautiful Valle del Ambroz Valley, Hostal Roma is less than 1 hour’s drive from both Salamanca and Cáceres.
- For the price, lovely big room with a little terrace. Staff very friendly and helpful. It is a hostal rather than a hotel so downstairs eating facilities are more like a cafeteria but we chose to have breakfast in the hostal (4 euro for juice, coffee and the classic tomato on toast) and then drive into hervas for the day and to eat dinner (5 minute drive). Rooms clean and bright.
- Lady on reception very helpful.Great service and choice of wines at the bar.Bungalow well appointed.
- Great place . Will stay in there again . Better than 100 others .
Ubicación inmejorable junto a la entrada-salida de autovía.
Vistas desde el recinto y las habitaciones sencillas, confortables y limpias (gran baño).
Confort general tanto habitación como recinto.
Predisposición y amabilidad de todo el personal.
- Bueno me gusto todo tenia previsto llegar a las 22:00 horas y llegue a las 24:00 el personal de noche me atendio muy bien me dio todo tipo de indicaciones, sobre lo que preguntaba
Located in a quiet area, just outside the town of Aldeanueva del Camino, Posada Tresmentiras features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a snack bar and a restaurant with a barbecue.All rooms at Tresmentiras guest house feature a rustic décor and offer views of the gardens or surrounding area. Each has a private bathroom including free toiletries.You can enjoy homemade meals at Posada Tresmentiras restaurant and buy characteristic regional products at the onsite shop. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.Posada Tresmentiras is just a few minutes drive from the A66 motorway connecting Salamanca with Cáceres. The historic town of Plasensia is 22 mi away.
- Safe car parking, excellent for the dogs and the hotel staff were fantastic….
- Extremely friendly staff who were very helpful. I great location, near the motorway and beside the mountains……although not luxurious this a great stopover and excellent for our dog!
- Friendly staff who went overboard to accommodate our requests; Fantastic location; superb value for money; will definitely stay there again
- the location is ideal, just off the motorway and the enclosed garden is good when travelling with a dog. we also enjoyed the dinner – a limited menu but well cooked and value for money
- Perfect location around 5 hours from Bilbao, an ideal stopping place when we are travelling to our place in Portugal. Plenty of room to walk the dog in the grounds of the hotel. Room had a little veranda overlooking the pool to watch the setting sun. They do have a pool bar but this was closed during our stay. But the restaurant inside was good if a little short on choice’s but was tasty and well cooked. The breakfast was typical continental but started the day off . We have stayed at this property before and it never disappoints. And our little Westie loves it, as he romps around the grounds. We certainly will be back and recommend this hotel.
Hosteria Verahouse is located in Jaraiz de la Vera, in the north of Cáceres region and only 22 mi from Plasencia. The nearby area is surrounded by beautiful gorges and oak forest.All air-conditioned rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are also included.Hosteria Verahouse has a dining room where breakfast is served. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areas.Cáceres is just over an hour’s drive from the guest house. Monfragüe National Park is 28 mi away.
Desayuno correcto y barato… 3 euros.
Se aparca facil cerca.
- Alojamiento sencillo pero con todo lo necesario. Habitación pequeña pero acogedora, buena temperatura, muy limpio. Desayuno por 3 euros correcto.
- El desayuno me gusto ,la cama cómoda y la atención muy bien
En general todo…Impecable….
El trato de Milá excepcional…muy atenta…
Genial el desayuno bufet !!
Amabilidad del personal y ayuda a resolución de imprevisto personal sin problemas.
Habitación bien equipada, cómoda y limpia.
Ubicación muy buena, tanto cercanía al centro como para salir a otras localidades.
Aparcamiento urbano sin problemas.
- Cama comoda.
Located by the River Jerte, La Casería is located in northern Extremadura, 5 minutes’ drive outside the village of Navaconcejo. It offers a large garden with a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue.La Casería offers rustic apartments and a small country cottage, all with garden and great views of the Jerte Valley. All air-conditioned accommodations comes with a TV, and the kitchen includes a microwave and coffee maker.The property has a laundry service and a library, and staff at reception can provide information about the surrounding area. The Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away, and Monfragüe National Park is 45 minutes away.The beautiful city of Cáceres is 1.5 hours’ drive from La Casería, and you can drive to Salamanca in 1 hour and 45 minutes.
El sitio es magnifico, tranquilo, agradable y precioso. Los dueños son una familia esupenda, amigable y atenta.Nuestra perra estuvo agustisimo y en libertad.
Lo recomiendo por completo.
- La casita es muy acogedora y el personal es muy amable. El emplazamiento de la Caseria es inmejorable con la posibilidad de visitar numerosos pueblos y piscinas en la zona así como hacer actividades de aventura. Repetiremos sin dudarlo.
- Para salir del agobio de la ciudad es lo mejor. En plena naturaleza
- Que estuvimos solos. Pudimos disfrutar de la piscina solos. Discretos.
- La encargada de alojamiento es una persona amabilisima
- El sitio es magnifico, tranquilo, agradable y precioso. Los dueños son una familia esupenda, amigable y atenta.Nuestra perra estuvo agustisimo y en libertad.
Emedos Hostel is located in Baños de Montemayor. This guest house offers a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout.Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a bath or shower, all bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Extras include bed linen.At Emedos Hostel you will find a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and fishing. There is a hot spring bath and a solarium in the area.Emedos Hostel is 1.2 mi from the Baños Reservoir, and it is located on the Pilgrimage Route to Santiago. Salamanca is a 50-minute drive away.
- Warm welcome, dog friendly, were able to store our touring bicycles inside as we were only guests. Great share kitchen.
- Staff super lovely, friendly and helpful. Really accommodating with our two dogs (medium sized) and communication was easy and quick. Town was lovely and quaint with some great walks around and all in all it was a nice chilled stay.
- Staff were very friendly and accommodating as I arrived quite late. Very convenient location whilst driving down the A66.
- After several days walking it was great to stop for a rest day in a hiatal that has cooking facilities
- The heating worked and the kitchen was well equipped. It was clean enough and the staff was friendly but rather basic for the price.
Casa La Abuela
Featuring free Wi-Fi, air conditioning/heating, and a terrace with views of Sierra de Gredos mountain range, Casa La Abuela guest house is located in Guijo de Santa Bárbara.The guest house offers twin/double rooms featuring a balcony and private bathroom including bath tub. There is a TV, and free towels and bed linen are provided. The property offers a breakfast consisting of characteristic regional produce.Guests can also use the shared kitchen with oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and washing machine. There is also a traditional-style living room with fireplace, board games and TV.The surroundings, consisting of rivers and mountains, offer opportunties for hiking, horse riding, canoeing, fishing, mountain biking, quad biking and paintball. Garganta de los Infiernos Nature Reserve is 3.1 mi away, and Sierra de Gredos Mountain Range is 19 mi away.
- Everything! Firstly Damiano, the best host ever! The style, the location, the cleaning, the breakfast. We will be back for sure!
- Great place, beautiful house, excellent service, the owned helped me a lot with information. Breakfast was also very good.
LOCATION BELLISSIMA E CONFORTEVOLE.
TITOLARE DELLA STRUTTURA,SIG DAMIANO , PARLA ITALIANO E SUPER DISPONIBILE
- El trato agradable de su dueño y su atención e información
- Muy bien situado para visitar la zona y hacer la ruta del trabuquete y otras más de la zona. Lo mejor el trato de Damián que los desayunos los hace de lo más agradable agasajándote con yogures y tortillas italianas caseras.
La Granja del Pescador
Located in Casas del Castañar by the Jerte River and Plasencia Lake, La Granja del Pescador has a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi. It offers a tranquil location surrounded by natural beauty.It is possible to rent the apartment, or a double room.The apartment has a living-dining area with a TV and fireplace, and it includes air conditioning and a balcony. There is a kitchenette with a microwave and a coffee machine. The bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy a lake view and mountain view from the house.At La Granja del Pescador you will find a garden s and a terrace. Activities in the surrounding area include skiing, cycling and horse riding.Plasencia Town is 7.5 mi away.
- Todo fue perfecto, el entorno donde está el alojamiento es maravilloso, las habitaciones amplias, confortables y con unas maravillosas vistas, Victoria es una muy buena anfitriona y cualquier cosa que necesitéis ella estará allí para ayudaros. Una experiencia francamente recomendable. Volveremos pronto.
Cela correspondait à nos attentes
En dehors de la ville au calme
- La tranquilidad del sitio, es un gran lugar para desconectar y descansar mucho.
- Perfecto gracias amigo Florencio por haber echo una estancia agradable en tú casa pedazo de piscina buenos desayunos y la piscina excelente buenas siestas y buenos cubatas me tomé Ally servidos todo por Florencio un tipo abierto y campechano buena gente
- La mosquitera para evitar la entrada de insectos, sobre todo en verano, y la ubicación de la casa por ser un lugar tranquilo y cercano a Plasencia.
Hostal Vadillo is set in Losar de la Vera, just outside the Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi, and all rooms have a private terrace.Rooms are air conditioned and heated. They feature tiled floors and have a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and free toiletries.The restaurant serves homemade food and there is also a café-bar. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go hiking or cycling in the surrounding area.
- Comfortable beds. In general, good value for money. Easy to find public parking very close to the hotel.
- La ubicacion del hostal y el pueblo del Losar, precioso
- Mal olor habitación de mis hijos daba a un patio, las camas con algún pelo…….
- La habitación estaba perfecta y la atención del personal excepcional. La cena que nos dieron también estaba muy buena.
- La habitación tenía 2 camas. El colchón de una se hundía en su totalidad y sobre la otra recaía el aire acondicionado.
Casa Rural Puerto Del Emperador
Offering a restaurant, Casa Rural Puerto Del Emperador is located in Aldeanueva de la Vera. Free WiFi access is available in this guest house.Each charming room at Casa Rural Puerto Del Emperador features air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer.At Casa Rural Puerto Del Emperador you will find a hot tub, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. The property offers free parking.
- The hosts are both hardworking, attentive and cordial. Very nice well equipped room. Excellent airco. Nice garden terrace where we had breakfast, drinks and dinner. Well situated to visit the neighbourhood. Easy to find and easy access. Quiet. Good price/quality relation. We would definitely come back.
- Seemed a nice place for an overnight stop and promised nice facilities.
- Antonio and Azucena were so friendly. They tried really hard to speak English and helped us to speak Spanish. Both sides resorted to Google translate at times but it made our stay there all the more enjoyable. It is not too far until you’re in beautiful countryside. The room was great. Everything was provided and if there was anything you needed Antonio was quick to help. We did eat in their restaurant one night and Antonio helped us to choose food because we didnt understand the menu. All in all a fantastic place to stay.
- Todo el general, situación,encanto,amabilidad del personal,excelente comida, mobiliario, limpieza…..
- El entorno y la amabilidad del personal de servicio
Top Guest Houses In Cabezuela Del Valle Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cabezuela del Valle Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cabezuela del Valle Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cabezuela del Valle Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!