10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cabezón De Pisuerga Castile And Leon:
The Book Factory Hostel
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! Located in Valladolid, a 20-minute walk from its train station, The Book Factory Hostel offers modern accommodations with air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi.All soundproofed rooms include a desk and a 21-inch flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.The property includes a shared lounge, café and a patio with outdoor seating area. Bike rental services are offered and reception is open 24 hours. There is also a book exchange corner.You will find shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the guest house. Pisuerga River is 0.6 mi away and Plaza Mayor Square can be reached in 10 minutes on foot.
- This was one super amazing hostel to stay in! It had a central location within walking distance from all the sights. The property itself is an old book factory since 1907. I was so excited by the feeling of staying in a real museum!!! The room was clean, modern and tidy. Bathroom, common space, kitchen, and pathways were colorful, clean and eye-catching. Staff was cheerful, friendly and helpful.
- Very nice facility. Clean rooms and good location.
- Very well tended hotel, super clean and comfortable. Excellent location, really close to major city sights and the University. Special thanks to the hotel staff, who are all super kind, smiling, and always ready and willing to help!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. They helped me scan some documents using their machine and allowed me to leave my bags there for a few hours after I had checked out. They also told me that I could come back and ask them if I needed any help with anything(24 hours a day) even after I had checked out.Next to a very good cafe.
- The room was very clean. Also the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Hostal Paris is a lovely guest house located in the center of Valladolid just around the corner from the grand Plaza Mayor square.The guest house offer many of the services and facilities as hotels, such well equipped rooms with private bathrooms, toiletries, fridge and air conditioning.Located in the city center, by the ‘plaza mayor’ (the main square) and the historical, commercial and business center of the city. There are 2 cafés located in the same building, where you can enjoy breakfast.This location allows easy access to public transport, and there is a car park located 150 feet away. Discounts are available on nighttime parking.
- An older property that is showing some signs of age but it is comfortable enough. Clearly the owners and staff care about making your stay pleasant and I would happily stay here again. Really well located.
efficiency, courtesy, cleanliness, great location no noise, friendly staff, easy going atmosphere. great value for money.
The domestic staff in particular were perfect.
- The hotel is centrally located near the Plaza Mayor. The room was reasonably comfortable, albeit small.
- Good central location. Friendly staff st reception . Good for a couple of nights to explore this area. Only 10 minutes walk from train station.
- The location of the property is grea, the bed was very comfy, everything was clean and the staff very nice.
Hostal Lima is located in the center of Valladolid, 5 minutes’ walk from bus and taxi stops. All of the rooms have satellite TV and free WiFi access is available throughout.The Lima’s rooms feature simple décor and each has a private bathroom. All rooms have work desks.Guests can make use of the Lima’s luggage storage.The guest house is a 10-minute walk from Valladolid Cathedral and less than one mile from Campo Grande Park. Valladolid’s Railway and Bus Stations can be reached in around 10 minutes, by foot.
- Needs improvements but in general the people were respectful and welcoming
- Perfect location, right in the center. All the sights were in walking distance. Very clean, nice staff. There was a balcony where I could smoke.
- Era finales de noviembre y tenían un bonito árbol de Navidad en recepción
El personal es muy amable, es un lugar limpio, sencillo y con lo básico para pasar una noche (como fue mi caso).
En relación calidad precio está muy bien. A pesar de que leí comentarios algo negativos sobre el lugar, a mi no me pareció ruidoso, ni un lugar horrible.
Sin duda creo que si vuelvo a Valladolid, repetiré.
La ubicación del hostal
El frigorífico de la habitación
Hostal La Morada
Located in the town of Cistérniga, 3.7 mi from Valladolid, Hostal La Morada has rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout.All air-conditioned rooms at Hostal La Morada feature a flat-screen TV, fridge and a private bathroom. A microwave is available on request.All interiors at this hotel are simple and cheerful with parquet flooring and a playful touch of color.La Morada is conveniently located near major road networks leading into central Valladolid as well as to surrounding cities in Spain.
- The concierge was very very helpful and welcoming. We had a small trailer with us and a roof boot – the height clearance in the garage is 2.40m, so we just made it! It was wonderful having somewhere safe to park overnight. The entrance and exit to the garage was very steep and round corners, so access difficult. But with the help of the concierge, we made it. An extra charge of 5 euros per night was added for our dog – not a problem. Very clean, comfy bed, huge room and an excellent restaurant. Situated on an industrial estate, so not perfect surroundings, but on the other hand easy to find and access. Great value for money. Will definitely stay again.
- Me gusto la atención, el confort en el hotel, la limpieza, la amplitud de la habitación
- Pratique d’accès, près de l’autoroute. Situation calme, accueil du chien pratique. Chambre spacieuse. Avec frigo, téléviseur, petit café/restaurant juste à côté.
El calma el parking
El desayuno y la camarera muy guapa precio p
- Viajamos con 2 niños uno de 4 años y otro de 7 meses. Antes de poner las camas me llamaron para preguntarte tar si queríamos cuna le dije que me juntará las 3 camas y así lo hizo. La habitación muy amplia
Located just 3.1 mi from Valladolid, this modern hotel offers functional rooms with free Wi-Fi. It has a 24-hour reception desk and free public parking is available nearby.Hotel Campestre’s bright and air-conditioned rooms feature a simple décor and have a private bathroom with bath tub or shower.Breakfast is served in the Campestre café, and you can enjoy homemade food at the hotel restaurant, accompanied with a selection of regional wines. Some room rates include a free breakfast.Campestre is located in the Ribera del Duero wine region. The center of Valladolid can be reached in about 15 minutes by car. Salamanca and Burgos are about 1.5 hour’s drive away.There is a business center and meeting rooms at the hotel.
THE BED WAS COMFORTABLE
PLENTY OF SPACE FOR A SINGLE ROOM
IT WAS VERY QUIET
- Breakfast is a coffee,glass of orange and croissant,which is fine for the price charged and it is on an industrial estate
- Struttura abbastanza recente, colazione al bar sottostante e cortesia del proprietario che ci ha aspettato previo avviso appositamente la domenica a reception chiusa.
- La ubicación, aunque está en un polígono industrial, muy cerca del centro de Valladolid!!!!!! El chico encargado de la recepción muy agradable, cercano!!!!!
- El hostal esta bien situado, en un polígono industrial, con acceso facil desde la autovia. Importante saber que esta en un polígono con nada alrededor. Por el precio, esta bien.
- THE BED WAS COMFORTABLE
Hostal Virgen del Villar
Located 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Valladolid, this guest house is a short drive from the area’s most important business parks. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Hostal Virgen del Villar offers a 24-hour reception, a TV lounge and traditional bar-restaurant that serves homemade meals.Rooms at Virgen del Villar have charming, functional décor and wooden floors. Each one has heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms also have a small balcony.Surrounded by shops and bars, Hostal Virgen del Villar is located in the center of Laguna de Duero, known for its yearly bull-running festival. You can find a hermitage, a park and football pitch next to the lake.
- Is too far the town of Valladolid but you can get transportation is easy the rest is very good
- Nice place in a nice city. Lovely cold beer in an unusal warm day for a Norwegian.
- We stayed in the town to stay off the beaten track on our way south and took a risk on the hotel which is in the centre of the town. Despite our lack of spanish, they were able to check us in perfectly well with parking provided in the secure cellar car park. A good stop over hotel.
- just like the first visit, beautiful clean room and no traffic noise. wifi in the room, radio in the room and tv, plus ensuite spotless.
- cleanliness, homely bar, safe garage parking….a proper bath. Friendly staff.
Hostal Ideal is offering accommodations in Tudela de Duero. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Valladolid is 11 miles from Hostal Ideal, while Peñafiel is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- habitació correcta, pròpia d’un hostal, amb els elements bàsics, sense sofisticacions
- Los trabajadores que nos atendieron fueron muy atentos y agradables en todo momento. La ubicación es muy buena, ya que cuenta con un parque al lado, y está muy cerca del centro aunque en una zona tranquila.
- Le rapport qualité prix est très bien. Le personnel accueillant et sympathique. Le petit dej simple mais sufisant pour le prix.
Hostal sencillo, limpio. Buena relación calidad precio. Desayuno sin nada que remarcar.
Si eres fan del castillo de Takeshy debes de reservar.
Publicité mensongère. La photo de l’entrée de l’hôtel ne correspond pas. En fait il n’y a aucun accueil, il faut passer par un bar sans classe type PMU bruyant. On ne s’occupe pas de vous à l’arrivée,il faut se manifester. Lit inconfortable, chambre sans ventilateur.Une fournese en plein été ! Très bruyant dès 6h du matin la chambre est au dessus du bar! Et de plus donnant sur une route très passagère.
Petit déjeuner proposé dans le bar(type PMU) hyper bruyant. Cet établissement est à déconseiller.Ne mérite pas booking
Hostal Ramón y Cajal
Hostal Ramón y Cajal is a guest house located in the historic quarter of Valladolid, opposite the University Hospital and 1,950 feet from the Cathedral. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Featuring functional décor, rooms have air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV. Some have a private bathroom, while others have access to a shared toilet or a shared bathroom. Bed linen, daily cleaning and towels are included.At Hostal Ramón y Cajal you will find a 24-hour front desk where luggage storage and tourist information can be provided. Activities and guided trips can be organized onsite.The guest house is 1.2 mi from Valladolid Railway Station.
- Good place, just a very average hostel. Nice staff too.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, the beds were comfy, and the cleaning was great. I also recieved a little gift for the hotel’s anniversary!
- The beds were way comfier than I was expecting. The room was nice for what it was and there was a tv in the room. The bathrooms were always clean and the people who ran the hostel were polite! The location is perfect as it’s right by the party streets! Overall good place and I would stay here again!
- Not a lot. (I always try to be positive in the reviews I write for the places I’ve stayed. This time I really can find nothing substantially positive to say, apart from the fact that the room maid was pleasant and efficient.)
Parking in the front
Hostal Mónaco features free WiFi and views of city in Valladolid. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property is 0.4 miles from Casa-Museo de Zorrilla and 0.4 miles from Teatro Calderón.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer.National Sculpture Museum is less than 0.6 miles from Hostal Mónaco. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The hostel is easy to find. It is not too complicated if you carry luggage to the hostel’s floor.
The staff is really nice, and you could see the effort that they try to make the room as tidy as possible.
We were lucky there were not many people check in so we got a good night to sleep.
La ubicación muy centrico cerca de la plaza mayor.
La comodidad de las camas.
La limpieza muy limpio.
En general el hostal está muy bien.
Se nota que está recien reformado.
Estado limpieza muy buena.
Resto francamente no puedo valorar dado ue solo estuve unas horas y solo puedo basarme en sensaciones, las cuales son positivas.
- Mucha tranquilidad en la habitación y todo muy cómodo.
La habitación comoda
La ubicación perfecta
En general muy contentos
- The hostel is easy to find. It is not too complicated if you carry luggage to the hostel’s floor.
Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, Hostal Las Tercias is located in Simancas. This guest house offers rooms with a flat-screen TV. The surroundings are great for hiking and playing golf.All rooms have simple décor and tiled floors, and include 1 private bathroom with a bath or shower. A wardrobe and a work desk are also available. Bed linen and towels are provided. Free WiFi is available.You will find a range of shops and restaurants within a 3-minute walk of Hostal Las Tercias. Simancas Bus Station is 800 feet from the property, and the Pisuerga River is 7 minutes away by foot. Entrepinos Golf Club is 2.4 mi away.
- Tidy clean and and had a good rest after travelling
- El sitio es muy bonito. El Mesón queda entre el Archivo General y la Iglesia. Buen sitio.
Una pensión perfecta para hacer una parada en un viaje, Buena entrada y salida a la autovía.
Lugar limpio y con lo mínimo necesario para descansar
Die Reduktion von zwei auf eine Person, wurde bei der Ankunft noch angepasst.
- El alojamiento es muy agradable, dos habitaciones para cuatro, súper tranquilo, con el restaurante en la puerta para comer o cenar con una carne impresionante. Aun que no está en la ciudad el pueblito es muy agradable.
Top Guest Houses In Cabezón De Pisuerga Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cabezón de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!