10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cabañas de Polendos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabañas de Polendos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cabañas de Polendos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabañas de Polendos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabañas de Polendos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cabañas de Polendos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cabañas de Polendos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Cabañas De Polendos Castile And Leon:
Hostal La Posada
Offering a restaurant, Hostal La Posada is located in Espirdo, 3.7 mi from Segovia’s historical center. The guest house offers rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access.Offering mountain views, each heated room includes a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries.A seasonal terrace can be enjoyed in the restaurant and snack bar. Guests can find a small shop in the same building.Segovia’s famous Aqueduct is 10 minutes’ drive from the property. Madrid can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Good value for money accomodation in it’s class. The city of Segovia is definitely worth visiting
- If you have a car, this is a convient alternative to higher priced places in Segovia. It’s an easy run into the city and to parking by the aquaduct. The staff are friendly and the attached bar-cum-restaurant does excellent traditional food. The rooms are large and the place is modernly furnished. As virtually always in Spain, the shower could be better.
- La amabilidad del personal!! La chica super simpática y agradable ..nos tenia la habitación super calentita para cuando llegaramos los dos días. La limpieza buena..servicio de toallas estupendas!! Aparcamiento en la misma puerta y de ubicación también bien…a 2 km del acueducto de Segovia…
- Está a un pueblo al lado de Segovia, muy buena atención, habitaciones confortables.
- Trato muy familiar y la habitación estaba calentita cuando llegue, todo un detalle.
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, bar and terrace, Hostal Burgos is located in Torrecaballeros. All rooms have air conditioning and heating, as well as free WiFi and a terrace with pool and garden views.All rooms come with a wardrobe, telephone and TV. Each also has a private bathroom with a bath and bidet. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property has a 24-hour reception. Free parking is available nearby and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
We had a nice big corner room with balcony overlooking the pool and countryside.
Also the Hostal was an easy drive into Segovia, yet in the country quiet.
Lovely swimming pool and garden. Good air
Conditioning. Breakfast wasn’t included but
nice breafast in the bar
- Ideal para visitar los pueblos de los alrededores y se come muy bien en este pueblo
El trato de las recepcionista es genial,te atienden y dan solucion a todo muy serviciales.
Lo veo carisimo 120€ la noche pq hay q cojer dos habitaciones pq de 4 per no hay,para un hostal perdido en un pueblo y de carretera.
He pagado menos en hoteles de 3*en el centro de Zaragoza al dia siguiente.Tuvimos la suerte de estar solos en toda la planta pq sino se oye todoooo las paredes son de papel.
- Funcional, agradable, buen precio y trato muy corrrecto.
- We had a nice big corner room with balcony overlooking the pool and countryside.
Hostal El Mirador
Located in La Lastrilla, Hostal El Mirador features a terrace and a fitness center, and offers rooms with free WiFi 2.5 mi from Segovia’s city center. Guests benefit from on-site private parking free of charge.Rooms at Hostal El Mirador are air conditioned and come with a TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Regional and national newspapers are also available for guests every day.The hostel features an on-site restaurant serving regional specialties, as well as a bar where guests can get drinks and snacks. There is a wide variety of restaurants, cafés and supermarkets in the center of Segovia, 10 minutes away by car.The UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed Aqueduct of Segovia is 3.7 mi from Hostal El Mirador and Segovia’s Main Square with its 16th-century Cathedral is 2.8 mi away. Segovia’s Jewish Quarter is a 10-minute drive away. The city of Avila with its walls is a 1-hour drive away.
- Sparkling clean, extra touches like a room with a small fridge and microwave, a comfortable TV room with coffee and tea.
- Only 10 minutes by car from downtown Segovia, the hotel is an excellent option to stay at if you have a car. The price is much less than in Segovia
- good location, easy parking, nice view from the sun roof. – place is very clean – nice sitting areas.
- Really clean and quiet cause our room was facing the small street and not the main road.
- Good, affordable little hotel just outside Segovia. Very friendly staff. Awesome view of Segovia from the sunroof and street in front of the hotel. Convenient bar and restaurant next to the hotel which are open late until midnight. Rooms are simple but large, clean, and definitely good value for the low rate. Overall excellent. Hotel is about 5-10 minutes from the Aqueduct by car. Reserved parking for hotel guests in a small covered lot behind the hotel.
Hostal Boal is located in La Lastrilla and features a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a concierge service and room service, along with free WiFi. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. The rooms at Hostal Boal feature air conditioning and a closet.You can play pool at the accommodation.Segovia is 3.1 miles from Hostal Boal, while Pedraza-Segovia is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 66 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Residencia Taray
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Hostal Residencia Taray is centrally located in Segovia, just 350 feet from the University of Segovia. It offers free Wi-Fi in all areas.The rooms come with heating, as well as a flat-screen TV. Each private bathroom includes complimentary toiletries. a hairdryer and a bath or shower.Alcázar de Segovia is just 0.6 mi away and the Segovia Museum is a 10-minute walk from the guest house. The Bus Station is located a 15-minute walk away.
The room itself was fine, but it was hard to find. There is no reception area and check in has to happen through a nearby bar. On arrival at the hotel, it would have been helpful to see a map with clear directions to the bar.
Good value though
- It was a perfect place for a short stay in Segovia. The reception lady was so nice a helpful. She were waiting just for us, because they don´t have a 24 hrs. reception service. The place is in a quiet area, with a good view.
I had a great night at the hotel, the manager was really kind and everything was perfect, price, room, bathroom.
I will come back and stay here again.
The room is basic but supper clean and cozy, good location and great value for money.
Conveniently situated for walking through the historic centre of Segovia. Parking could be a problem, we were lucky and got a spot just outside the door. Room on the small side, but adequate for just sleeping in. You have to pick up keys from a bar 150yds away, and they don´t give you directions. Make sure you ask where the bar is situated. It was cold whilst we were there, But the heating came on in the evening and there was an extra oil filled radiator if you needed it (we did in the mornings). Girl who did the cleaning was very helpful, changed a blown lightbulb straight away.
Cheap and cheerful place to stay, not the Ritz, you pay for what you get
- The room itself was fine, but it was hard to find. There is no reception area and check in has to happen through a nearby bar. On arrival at the hotel, it would have been helpful to see a map with clear directions to the bar.
Posada el Zaguan
Featuring impressive views of the medieval castle, Posada el Zaguan is located in Turegano. This guest house offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant and bar serving local dishes.Each room in this property includes air conditioning, heating, and tiled floors. They come with a desk, wardrobe, flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms include a spa bath.There is a 24-hour front desk in the property, and luggage storage is available free of charge. Several activities can be practiced in the area for a surcharge, including horse riding and canoeing.Segovia is a 25-minute drive from Posada el Zaguan.
- everything. the location is perfect with nice castel view and decoration is typical spanish coutryside view. big toilet.
- It is a very nice property. And although the staff does not speak english, they are very helpful.
- If you like traveling off the beaten track and yet enjoying all the comforts (food, drink, atmosphere) this “Posada” is perfect for you.
- Very very friendly and welcoming people but they do not speak so good english. The hotel has a great restaurant. The rooms are nice as well but sometimes you can here the gneighbour guest in the next room. We enjoyed our stay and would come again.
- Excellent food in their own restaurant and good wine too. Lovely view of Turegano castle from the room window
Set in historic Segovia, Hostal Vadama is 800 feet from Segovia Aqueduct. Offering free Wi-Fi, the air-conditioned guest house is 5 minutes’ walk from Eresma River.Each colorful room features a TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are included.Hostal Vadama is 10 minutes’ walk from a wide variety of shops and traditional restaurants serving local cuisine. Alcázar de Segovia Castle is a 20-minute walk away.Segovia Train Station is 1.2 mi from the property and Madrid is 53 mi away.
- It was clean. The woman & son who booked us in were friendly.
- Great staff. Close to Acueducto. Really clean and the best it had AC for summer.
- It was clean, a nice bathroom and not far from the Aqueduct
- Very close to the city center. Quite easy to find a place to park nearby.
Good value for the money you pay
Is very close to the city center (~5 minutes on foot)
Casa de la Moneda
One of our best sellers in Segovia! Set on a 16th-century building in Segovia, Casa de la Moneda features an on-site restaurant and bar. This guest house offers a shared terrace and garden area. Public parking is available.All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors, and include 1 bathroom with a bath, shower, and a hairdryer. A work desk and a wardrobe are also available. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge, which includes a large sofa, flat-screen TV, and a couple of dining tables. Staff at the reception can provide you with tourist information about the area, and luggage storage is available.The reception of the property is located in the restaurant.Antonio Machado Museum is 3,100 feet from the property, and the Roman Aquduct is a 20-minute walk away. The main train station is 2.5 mi away. Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport is a 1-hour drive away.
Location inside the museum with the great view and nice park.
Easy walk up to the center.
- General suroundings and cleanliness of the whole area.
- Location. Value for money. Historic interest. Good Wi-Fi signal.
- The girl who booked us in via the restaurant was very pleasant and helpful. The Museum was quiet at night as we were the only people there!!!
Il wifi funziona benissimo, anche di notte – wifi works well, all the night too.
Immerso in un ambiente incantevole – beautiful environment.
Notti molto tranquille e silenziose – very silent at night.
- Location inside the museum with the great view and nice park.
Hospedaje San Francisco
Hospedaje San Francisco is in a 16th-century building, just 350 feet from Segovia’s impressive Roman Aqueduct. Together with Segovia’s historic quarter, the aqueduct is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.All air conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private balcony, some with views of the aqueduct. There is a flat-screen TV and a work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a shower.The San Francisco has a terrace, and its central location means there are bars and restaurants within a short walk of the hotel.Parking is available nearby for an additional charge, and the San Francisco offers easy access to the main Via Roma Avenue.
- Excellent location close to aqueduct.The room with the balcony was delightful, and surprisingly not too loud.
- Within walking distance of everything including me bus station for my trip to Madrid
- Great location, beautiful big room and very friendly staff
- The room was fairly quiet. The bathroom was larger than most and the room wasn’t claustrophobic. Great location, right at the aqueduct.
- Location is perfect. Just in small street entering walking street next to the aqueduct. Staff is very helpful. Room is exactly like in photos, perfect for it’s purpose. If you plan to spend more time in room, not just for overnight sleep, maybe better look elsewhere.
Hosteria Natura is set in the Plaza Mayor of Segovia, just 150 feet from the Cathedral. All of its rooms include free Wi-Fi and a hydromassage shower.Rooms at Hosteria Natura all offer air conditioning and heating. Rooms are bright and each has a different design. Some have a balcony. There are also rooms with views over the Cathedral and the 15th-century Torre de Arias Dávila.There is a microwave at the reception, accessible to all guests.Hosteria Natura has a bar. There are many shops and restaurants in the surroundings. Private parking is possible nearby, at an additional cost.
- The hotel was clean and cheerful, and my room was comfortable. I had a private bathroom with a nice, hot shower. The reception staff were happy to answer any questions, call taxi, provide map, etc. I would definitely stay there again! There was a wonderful little restaurant next door.
- Very clean. In the town centre but not noise street.
- Very clean , great beds ready when we arrived! Great value for the price!
- Great location, next to Plaza Mayor. The room was big and very comfortable. The staff is very nice and helpful. The parking facility is great and in front of the hotel. We really loved the place!
- Angela at the reception was particularly helpful in planning my walking tour, printing my train ticket, and getting me a taxi.
Top Guest Houses In Cabañas De Polendos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cabañas de Polendos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cabañas de Polendos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cabañas de Polendos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!