10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Buzanada Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Buzanada Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Buzanada Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buzanada Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buzanada Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Buzanada Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Buzanada Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Buzanada Tenerife:
Hostal Pensión Neón
Hostal Pensión Neón offers rooms in Guaza. Boasting a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Playa de las Americas is 4.3 mi from the guest house, while Los Cristianos is 3.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 7.5 mi from Hostal Pensión Neón.
The best part of this location is the staff. This family run business has proven to be the best choice we could have made. The 5 nights stay was made 10x better by the Steven, the guy who knows/does all. Out of the available rooms, the ones with balcony or bathroom in are excellent. The bus station is right next to the place and you can get anywhere from there.
I wholeheartedly recommend this place!
The owners and staff were friendly and helpful!
The bus stop was literally around the corner, so easy access to the airport..
- Friendly and clean. Breakfast was really good, and convenient to have it included. Located right next to the bus stop to get transport to the beach or the airport. Internet was good and fast.
- Fair price, friendly staff and good breakfast included. Location is great near Las Galletas where we went for scuba diving. I really enjoyed my stayed there but be aware that you get what you pay for.
Friendly host who actually was around waiting for me.
Room spacious & bed comfortable.
Breakfast good and friendly service.
Convenient for the bus service but I was only passing by.
- The best part of this location is the staff. This family run business has proven to be the best choice we could have made. The 5 nights stay was made 10x better by the Steven, the guy who knows/does all. Out of the available rooms, the ones with balcony or bathroom in are excellent. The bus station is right next to the place and you can get anywhere from there.
Offering rooms with free WiFi, Hostel Reina is located in Cho. Set 5.3 mi from the beaches at Los Cristianos, this guest house has a shared terrace and communal lounge area.Each simply decorated room has a wardrobe and tiled floors. There is access to 3 shared bathrooms with a bath or shower.Bike hire and car rental can be organized for you and an airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.Tenerife South Airport is 6.2 mi from the property. Ferries to La Gomera Island and the other Canary Islands leave from Los Cristianos Port. There are several golf courses within a 15-minute drive of Hostal Reina.
The location is between the airport and Los Cristianos. The location in Cho is good, across the street there are restaurants.
Nice staff despite we were late from the airport. Fast check in and check out.
- Super host, friendly and helpful; close to TFS airport; good local facilities on the doorstep.
- Lovely room with own bathroom and shower located in a beautiful guest house.
- The house is beautiful, clean, spacious and relaxing.. The owners are very friendly and extremely helpful.. It”s a great location. I definitely recommend this hostel..
- I like the owner Lusia very much. She is friendly and kindly. Make me feel like at home.
- The location is between the airport and Los Cristianos. The location in Cho is good, across the street there are restaurants.
El Cerro de la Luna
El Cerro de la Luna is located 2.8 mi from Arona, Tenerife. Set in a characteristic Canarian home, this guest house offers barbecue facilities and a garden.All rooms in this guest house have a seating area and views of the garden and the surrounding countryside. There is access to a shared bathroom.Guests can enjoy the use of a shared kitchen, and there is a terrace available. The property offers a shuttle service and bicycle rental, and there is a gift shop on site.El Cerro de la Luna is 2,950 feet from Camel Park, and the city of Los Cristianos is a 5-minute drive away. Playa de las Americas beaches are 3.7 mi from the property.
- The decoration is very nice and the place is very quiet although it is only about 20 min by car from the beach.
- Exceptionally helpful staff, great value for the price. The location can be tricky to reach at first by public tansport, but if you have a car you have the perfect quiet spot, still very clise to the city and the amazing beaches.
We had separate apartment with our own bathroom and toilet.
Our booking was worth the money.
- Our room and garden was so beautiful. We loved the Mexican style of this place. We had a great view from our room. The cleaning lady was very nice and we met really nice people over there.
Very helpful owner who stayed up late when our arrival was delayed
Very comfortable bed
Casa Rural Arona
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Rural Arona is family-run guest house in the historical village of Arona. Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos beaches are within 6.2 mi.The traditional Canarian-style house recently features rustic decor, and offers views of the garden or city. There is a garden with exotic plants and fruit trees.You will find a restaurant at the property which serves breakfast only.Puerto de la Cruz is 23 mi away and Teide National Park is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 mi from Casa Rural Arona.
- Awesome breakfast, location, tracking start point right near the apartment, close to the sea by car, lovely staff, wonderful garden
- Casa Rural Arona has a calm, if somewhat austere, atmosphere: the dining room is very nice with a beautiful open kitchen where an excellent breakfast buffet and daily entree are on offer. The dining hostess is lovely and very efficient.
The property has a beautiful courtyard garden to take breakfast in, or sit in the evening. Very good breakfasts.
We had ‘Agave’ room, a triple – which was simple, spacious and had a comfortable bed. A kettle and mugs were kindly provided.
- Cozy interior with lovely design in an old hacienda type of traditional house. Splendid patio and curteous staff.The breakfast is good,with fruits,cereals,tea,good coffee,orange juice and a selection of local cheeses and hams.Good value for 70 euros per night,although a good 15 min drive from busy,hectic Los Cristianos.Suitable to hiking lovers and must have a car rented to move around in the area if you want to visit other cities as well.
- Location, character of the house and well kept garden which was great at breakfast time. Excellent value.
Ecoavatar is offering accommodations in Armeñime. Among the various facilities are an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, as well as a terrace. Guests can have a drink at the bar.Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish dishes and also offers vegetarian options.Playa de las Americas is 9 miles from the guesthouse, while Los Cristianos is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 16 miles from Ecoavatar.
- Nice place if you want to escape the touristic area. As it has a themed park it is especially nice if you have kids.
- The owner is lovely and all time is available for help you.
- only bunk beds with very little hanging and cupboard space
- It was really great because it is away from all the hustle so it is really peaceful and perfect for a bit of relaxation, also with the small swimming pool that has a great view
- Restaurant service- very nice Man serving breakfast, swimming pool.
Las Americas Family Inn
Las Americas Family Inn features accommodations with free WiFi in Playa de las Americas, well located 2,950 feet from Piramide de Arona convention center and 0.7 mi from Siam Park. Built in 1987, the property is within just a 9-minute walk of Safari Shopping Center and 1,000 feet of Veronicas Strip.The guest house offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.Las Americas Family Inn offers an outdoor pool. You can play table tennis at the accommodations, and bike hire is available.Guests can enjoy playing darts and mini-golf, or take advantage of the business center.The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. The property is very central and easy to find. It’s perfect for a family trip.
- Beautiful house, immaculately clean, great location included pool and commons areas with kitchen, very relaxing
- Very charming and nice place. Good located. Extremly friendly and ready to help was Sergio (staff). I was amazed by his attitude and assistance. I will definitely come once again once in Tenerife. Good breakfast. Perfect coffee.
- I did not use the little pool that is part of the hotel but there is an large and excellent pool free for all residents of the “gated community”.
- Sergio who runs the place is very nice & helpful
One of our top picks in El Médano.Located in a small fishing village, and near one of the most extensive, white sandy beaches in Tenerife, the Hostal Carel provides smart and practical rooms – perfect accommodations for a relaxing, sun-filled holiday.Hostal Carel features spacious rooms, all of which are exterior facing. You can unwind in your room in the evening and watch some TV.Stroll down to the beach in the morning, and spend the day lying on the sand and swimming in the Atlantic Ocean.The hotel has its own cafe and bar, where you can grab a snack, some tapas, or a drink in the afternoon.In the evening, you can head into the center of El Medáno, where you will find a number of restaurants and bars. You can return to the hotel at any time, as guests have 24-access to the property.
good location, next to bus stop and supermarket, 5 minutes walking from beach, friendly, helpful stuff, restaurant at the site, opening times are unpredictable, perhaps due to Carnaval time, food ok for reasonable price, only Spanish menu – but they tried to translate
El Médano: a nice little village where everything (even the shops) is about surfing so if you are for it, it is the place for you, wind is always guaranteed. there are some good restaurants, but the mayority is open only during the day, not for evening. very close to the airport, but does not have direct bus connection, though the changing is well timed. it is a good base it you have a car, parking by the hostal is nearly impossible but within 5 minutes walking you can find.
- We were there just for one night before we are going to the airport.The room was spacious with fridge.
Brilliant value for money
Handy run to the airport for that early flight
- Friendly owner, great location, simple but clean facilities
- Quiet hotel although central. The beach at 2 minutes walk distance is an added value. Safe area
- good location, next to bus stop and supermarket, 5 minutes walking from beach, friendly, helpful stuff, restaurant at the site, opening times are unpredictable, perhaps due to Carnaval time, food ok for reasonable price, only Spanish menu – but they tried to translate
The Blue House
Offering a year-round outdoor terrace, The Blue House is located in Costa Del Silencio, 10 minutes’ walk away from the Amarilla Beach.The Blue House features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. It gives access to a shared pool in a nearby property 350 feet away.Playa de las Americas is 6.2 mi from The Blue House, while Puerto de la Cruz is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 mi from the property.
– Good wifi
– Free breakfast
– Friendly owner
– Location not bad and quite regular bus to Los Cristianos / Costa Adeje. Buses to Airport took about 1 hour at most and quite frequent
– Restaurants and supermarket nearby
- Location was excellent and the size of the room and bathroom was huge.
- We were met at the airport by the property manager, Andres, who couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly. Lovely big house and garden with good protection from the wind on all sides. A real sun trap with large verandah and two balconies upstairs. We met some lovely people from all over Europe as we chatted in the shared kitchen. On the final day Andres drove us back to the airport – a perfect ending to a perfect holiday in the sun!
- Easy check-in, owner was waiting for us even if we landed very late night. Owner speaks english really well. Breakfast is good although you need to walk to another hotel for that. Place is clean,big kitchen, fridge. Fast wifi. Beds were ok. Towels provided. Couch in a terrace is really great for enjoying evenings after long driving day. In general nice questhouse. Easy parking.
- It is a converted house, so you get a full kitchen, laundry, living room, dining room, and yard for sunbathing…just like being at home.
- – Good wifi
Located on the beachfront in Los Cristianos and featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Bedroom+private bathroom has free WiFi. The property has sea views and a terrace.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and selected rooms include a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Playa de las Americas is 2.1 miles from Bedroom+private bathroom. Tenerife Sur Airport is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Relax & Simple Apartment
Relax & Simple Apartment provides rooms in Arona. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.Playa de las Americas is 7 miles from Relax & Simple Apartment, while Los Cristianos is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 10 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Buzanada Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Buzanada Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Buzanada Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Buzanada Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!