10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Butrón Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Butrón Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Butrón Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Butrón Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Butrón Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Butrón Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Butrón Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Butrón Basque Country:
Casa Rural Zearreta Barri
Casa Rural Zearreta Barri is located in Elexalde, a 10-minute drive from Plentzia Beach.Each room has free WiFi and a private bathroom. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.All rooms have direct access to the garden.The property is 800 feet from the coast, and there are a number nudist beaches in the area. Bilbao can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
No reviews yet.
This establishment is located next to the Cantabrian Sea, near Bilbao. It is ideal accommodations for short breaks, summer holidays or business trips.The guest house is simple and enjoys a homely feel. It features a strategic location 350 feet from the metro station that takes you to the center of Bilbao and the Feria de Muestras. This is the ideal option to combine a few days relaxation or work, with a visit to the capital of the region and the famous Guggenheim Museum.
- Location excellent. Easy access to local areas including Bilbao via Metro.
- El trato con el personal tan amable lo demas estupendo todo😊
- nahe am Meer, gut öffentlich mit Metro zu erreichen. schöne Umgebung
- Le bruit des voitures et des passants, les ronflements de mon voisin et l’impression de partager la même chambre que lui, le bruit et l’odeur des cuisines qui vous font participer pleinement aux services…
- He estado muy bien comoda y a gusto. La ubicacion genial y el trato muy bueno
Set 5 minutes’ walk from Las Arenas Beach and Real Club Maritimo Del Abra Marina, Pension Areeta is located in Getxo. Featuring free Wi-Fi, the charming guest house offers daily breakfasts.Each bright room comes with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. The hotel has a comfortable shared lounge available for guests.Pension Areeta is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and traditional restaurants serving Basque cuisine. The Guggenheim Museum is a 10-minute drive away.Bilbao Port is 3.7 mi away, as well as Neguri Golf Course. The center of Bilbao is 9.3 mi away, while the airport is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
wifi is very strong even in the street downstair
the location is absolutely perfect, very convenient:
pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, chapel, beach and cable car are all nearby
- Lovely and clean. Spacious for me and my son. Great location to access all the places we wanted to visit. Staff helpful.
- Very good location for sightseeing. A lot of cafes and bars around. friendly staff. Good value for money. Direct bus connection to the university campus and Bilbao 20 minutes by modern underground. Bilbao airport in 50 minutes.
- This accommodation was really great value. Comfortable, neat and clean with a good shower. Not in the heart of the city but in an area with tons of nice bars and cafés, and close to the waterfront. I’m sure I’ll be back to Bilbao over the next year or so, and when I do I plan on staying here.
- Buen lugar para hacer noche, aunque el precio sea un poco elevado teniendo en cuenta que es una pensión. Está situado a escasos metros de la estación de metro de Areeta, del puente de Bizkaia y de Portugalete. Rodeado de varios restaurantes.
- wifi is very strong even in the street downstair
Zubia Urban Rooms
Centrally located, Zubia Urban Rooms is just a 2-minute walk from Bilbao’s old town and 10 minutes’ walk from the Guggenheim museum. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms feature plenty of natural light and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms do not have private bathrooms. All guests have access to shared bathrooms.Numerous bars and restaurants serving local food can be found nearby.The nearest Metro Station is Abando, which is 600 feet from the guest house while Moyua or Casco Viejo Metro Stations are less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- The place is nice and comfortable because of its location. You can find restaurants,bars and supermarkets everywhere around. The place is very close to the old town of Bilbao and not very far from the main train station,all the rest is in the range of 1,5 kilometre.
- I usually don’t stay in hostels but this one was excellent. There are 4 bathrooms per floor, so its very accessible. Rooms are nice, bed and pillows very comfortable. Staff is amazing friendly and hospitable. Location is great, close to walk everywhere and safe area. They have private parking what is super convenient in the city.
- Really was a great experience in Bilbao, the staff was really a good host, like family overseas. The room, service, and the human been care is priceless. I have plan plan travel next year, so I repeat again in Zubia Rooms.
- The area is great, the girl at the reception was just fantastic, she gave me very valuable advices for trips around and out of town.
- This hostal was in a very central location, close to transportation points and walking distance to many of the sights of Bilbao. I liked the double bed. The shared bathrooms worked well, as there were enough for everyone.
Torre Ercilla Ostatua
Located in Bermeo, Torre Ercilla Ostatua has free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Bilbao is 22 miles from Torre Ercilla Ostatua, while Barakaldo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- Very nice accommodation for the area which lacks high end Hotels. Room was very nice, clean and comfortable. However, since there is no room for parking, you must go downhill to the Port to park your car. Also a 15 minute car ride to San Juan de Gastelugaste which is a Rock in the ocean and very attractive to tourists. Reasonably priced.
- The staff, the room, comfortable beds, the area. We had a great time!
- Clean and tidy. Gotzon the boss was great to deal with,very helpful and friendly.
- The owner of the guest house, people in the neighbourhood and also the people of Bermeo were very helpful and friendly. It is a beautiful old seaside town wirh a nice harbour.
- Very disappointed with this place because it’s very difficult to park and in the photos looks very nice but really it’s a flat that rent rooms and not a hotel as you advertise!! Very expensive for what it is too!!
Itsasmin ostatua is located in Elanchove, 31 mi from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Activities such as surfing and kayaking can be done at Laga and Laida Beaches, both within 3.7 mi of the property.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Certain units include views of the sea or mountain. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Itsasmin ostatua features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as diving, cycling and fishing. Zarautz is 25 mi from itsasmin ostatua, while Castro-Urdiales is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 15 mi from the property.
great value in charming village.
great service and bfast
- It was in a wonderful location and the staff was incredibly nice
- We LOVED staying here. Beautiful location, friendly staff, comfortable room. Highly recommend!
- The location in this charming village. The staff. The feeling that you get away from everything. The genuine warmth and comfort of feeling that you’re a family’s traditional home. And the breakfast.
- Great location in an authentic Spanish fishing village with lots of steps! Comfortable room, very friendly staff but they have limited English. There is a really nice burger/pizza place across the street!
- great value in charming village.
This stylish guest house is located 350 feet from the harbor in Castro Urdiales. It offers modern rooms and free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ walk from the beach.Rooms at Ardigales 11 feature smart, functional décor. Each includes a plasma satellite TV with USB port and a private bathroom.The Asador del Puerto Restaurant is located 350 feet away and offers traditional tapas and specialty fish and meat dishes. There is also a lounge in the guest house reception and a bar.The town offers many historic monuments. The Gothic Santa María de la Asunción Church and Santa Ana Castle are 5 minutes’ walk away.Ardigales 11 is ideally located for exploring the Cantabrian coastline and surfing areas. There is public parking 150 feet away and it is 22 mi from Bilbao. Santander is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything. Perfect location. Great shower. Hosts wonderful.
- The room was small, but very well laid out. The shower was excellent. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked perfectly. The receptionist was friendly.
- Service was great, did not understand that the property was located above shops in the town; requested ground floor accommodations, as steps can pose problems. Staff was very accommodating and helped us with the problem.
- The hotel is at the part of the old town where all the happening, restaurants, bars are. The view from the room is to this narrow street. Very authentic looking from outside and very modern inside. It’s a few steps from Camino del Norte. The single room was just right amount of space to feel comfortable and the bathroom was especially roomy and very modern. This was my best hotel on my 2 weeks stay in Spain.
- Clean, newly renovated room with comfortable bed, great shower and super location. Owner was so kind and accommodating when we arrived early.
Pensión La Mar
Centrally located in Castro Urdiales, La Mar is on a quiet pedestrian street, 0.6 mi from the beach. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with flat-screen TVs.Featuring tiled floors, each room comes with a desk, wardrobe and telephone. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private balcony.La Mar has a lounge, where guests can relax. Tourist information is available and luggage storage is offered. A free fax service is available and pets are admitted upon prior request, subject to availability.
- Staff were wonderful. Great value. Excellent location.
Great staff, excellent location
Best value for money
- Friendly, helpful greeting and service at reception. Pleasant, unexceptional room with a small balcony that gave unexpectedly dramatic views of the sunset across the rooftops. Parking very easy within a minute or two. Lots of bars, restaurants close by.
- Warm reception by the owner at the desk! Super location close to the piers & all restaurants, bars and sites to visit! Room comfortable. Bathrooms have recently been remodeled and are well planned.
- I’ve stayed here before – it’s good value, clean, comfy and just the ticket if you’re en route to catch the morning ferry from Bilbao.
Casa Rural Telleri
Casa Rural Telleri is located in the Larrabasterra neighborhood in Sopelana,10 minutes’ walk from the beaches of Barinatxe and Arriatera. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Set within a natural setting, the house has a private garden, a porch and several terraces. Inside, Telleri features modern rustic décor with parquet floors and exposed wooden beams on the ceilings.Guests can find a communal lounge with sofas and fireplace, as well as a dining area. Rooms are individually decorated, offering heating, a TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms. Bed linen and towels are included.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Activities like hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings.Larrabasterra metro station is 1,150 feet away. Bilbao is 15 minutes’ drive away. The property offers free parking.
I pretty much liked everything related to the house itself. Staff was friendly and the room very clean.
Proximity to some truly spectacular beach views is also quite nice after only a short walk
It does all the basics well but keeps it simple which makes you comfortable from minute 1.
The staff is really really nice! Luis welcomed us and gave us tips where to eat and where to go! The house and the rooms are really clean and comfortable!
The beach is just a short walk away and the metro station is also just 5 mins away.
Totally recommend it!!
- Very warm welcome and helpful local information. Free car parking. Attractive house with a very friendly feel.
- Great silent room with very comfortable bed. Owners are very helpful and friendly. Close to the beach an to the metro to travel to bilbao. Everything perfectly clean.
- We were greeted by the host who made us feel very welcome. He advised us on best places to visit and eat. Unfortunately we only had one night here could have easily spent more. Very nice place. Room was comfortable and clean.
- I pretty much liked everything related to the house itself. Staff was friendly and the room very clean.
The family-run Pensión Paratene is set in the tranquil village of Erandio Goikoa, just 1.9 mi from Bilbao Airport. It offers countryside views, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Country-style heated rooms feature wooden floors and come with either a private bathroom or shared bathroom facilities. All rooms have a work desk and a TV.Set in gardens, the Paratene has a terrace and a children’s playground. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can drive to central Bilbao in 10 minutes.
- Great staff, nice location if you need to be near the airport. A couple of bars and restaurants nearby.
- Convenient location for early morning flights; very comfortable beds; spotless clean bathroom and bedroom.
- Very cozy pensión in the village. Lots of space, beautiful surroundings, very friendly staff.
- Very comfortable beds.VERY EXPENSIVE @ €400 FOR ONE NIGHT (3 BEDS) & NO BREAKFAST
- It’s close to the airport and they were able to let me in as I was on a very late flight
Top Guest Houses In Butrón Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Butrón Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Butrón Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Butrón Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!