10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Busquístar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Busquístar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Busquístar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Busquístar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Busquístar Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Busquístar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Busquístar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Busquístar Andalucía:
Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra
Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra is set in the Sierra Nevada National Park and has a terrace offering superb mountain views. There is a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking nearby.Featuring tiled floors, light wood furniture, and heated rooms. The private bathroom has a bath tub and toiletries. Some rooms offer a balcony.Breakfast is available at the Terrazas de la Alpujarra. There is a bar and dining room with a TV. A games room with billiards is also offered.Luggage storage and a laundry service are also offered. The tour desk can provide information and maps for hiking. Granada is an hour’s drive away and the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 2 hours away.
- View! Terraces! Good location to start the hikes. Owners were nice and friendly. Big public parking lot was in front of the house.
- Lovely stay. Although the language barrier was a challenge, Francisco and his wife were extremely hospitable, and even put a DVD on for us to help with suggested walks. Beautiful place and great value
- The owner was so friendly and helpful. Went out of his way. Carried our bags. Suggested great hikes. Made amazing cafe con leche. His family was lovely.
- The owners were very nice, they offered me to sit down at the chimney and have chestnuts although I was too tired to accept. You can have a simple breakfast at the hotel and there are several restaurants nearby.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, traditional decor with lots of character
Hostal Pampaneira offers accommodations in Pampaneira.All rooms include a TV.Granada is 21 mi from Hostal Pampaneira, while Sierra Nevada is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 mi from Hostal Pampaneira.
- Quiet, and absolutely empty except for us at the time. The very center of the compact town, fruit stall and chocolate factory next door.
- Good location lovely town to explore, very clean and tidy, good heating and very good hot water
- Reception staff at the reception, cleanliness and location of the establishment.
- very friendly staff, petfect views, very good meal and coffee. We enjoyed it.
- Such good value for money! The room and facilities were just as good as many hotels where I have paid much more. Clean, comfy, good shower, aircon works, nice towels etc…
La Placeta Guesthouse
Located in Pórtugos, in the Alpujarra Mountains, La Placeta Guest house is 47 mi from Granada. This guest house features a sal-water pool and a garden. Free WiFi is available.Apartments feature a private terrace. They include a living room with a fireplace, and a flat-screen TV. There is a bathroom with a shower, and the kitchenette comes with a fridge, toaster and coffee maker.Located in between Pampaneira and Trevélez, the property offers an ideal location for hiking and visiting nearby villages. Free parking is available nearby.
- What I liked the most was the silence and the atmosphere at the guesthouse. Nature in hand distance and very good location. Hope to be back there soon.
- The owner were very kind and gave a lot of explanations. The garden and pool was wonderful. We love the quiteness and good hiking paths.
- Uncomplicated hosts, Beautiful garden and great location to start from: We enjoyed 3 nights in La Placeta in Sierra Nevada. We wanted to do some hiking tours, and Jaimes&Manolos place was a perfect starting point….you have hikes directly depart from Portugos, or you can start somewhere in Sierra Nevada. The apartment with its terrace was great, so was the beautiful garden and relaxed time with the dogs and their parents. Try Manolos Mojito :).
- La cortesía de Jaime y el encanto del sitio en general. No falta un detalle. La energía q se respira es melodiosa. Ideal para llenarte de tranquilidad y paz
Lo que más me gustó….Jaime y Manolo, sencillamente encantadores!! Sus recomendaciones de a dónde ir, dónde comer y dónde comprar fueron clave para nuestros días! Y el punto sobre la i lo pone Manolo con su cocina, que mano tiene!! Todo está cuidado, explican muy bien, todas las comodidades pero sin perder la esencia de dónde estás!!! Las fotos y los comentarios son exactamente lo que te encuentras. No hay decepción!!
En La Cuadra nos sentimos como en casa, en La Placeta descubrimos amigos cariñosos y acogedores!!
Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra
Hostal El Cascapeñas is located in Capileira in the center of the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. The charming rooms feature a balcony with panoramic views over La Alpujarra mountains.Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast. There are many wines to taste from the cellar at El Cascapeñas, including a selection from Ribera and Rioja.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The tour desk at Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra can arrange excursions to Granada, approximately 1 hour away by car. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2-hour drive away.
- I love the location it’s right on the edge of the Sierra Nevada’s only a couple hundred meter walk to the trail head that takes you up to Spain’s tallest mountains. Bed was comfortable and heat worked great.
- Staff was welcoming and helpful. The room was spacious and warm
- Very good spot for thouse looking forward to climb up Mulhacén. The location is perfect, only 50 metres from information center and bus that takes up tourists to 2600m.
- The location and value for money, friendly staff and very clean
- Perfect for location, stunning views, friendly staff and value for money
One of our top picks in Trevélez.Located in Trevélez, Hostal Mulhacen has a garden and terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hostal Mulhacen rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Mulhacen Mountain is 25 miles from Hostal Mulhacen. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 67 miles away.
- Good location, kind owner, nice view, comfortable enough for one night.
- The bed was super soft. Location is perfect for the ascent of Mulhacen. Helpful staff.
- We had nice view from balcony. The bed was very comfortable. There was everything what we needed. Very clean room. The hotel is on the bottom of the village, so be prepared to walk upp everywhere. Good value for the money.
- Delightful place, comfortable and with a lovely view. Convenient for the town and walks. Very good restaurant next door.
- Right on our walking route. It was quiet. Good view. Clean.
Set in the mountain village of Capileira, Hostal Moraima is 2-hours drive from Sierra Nevada National Park. It features rooms with private bathrooms, and a restaurant.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Moraima has free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. Some rooms have balcony overlooking the mountains.Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean cuisine in the Moraima’s restaurant. There is also a snack-bar and a terrace.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, and the nearest ski slopes are within 30 minutes’ drive of the Moraima. The Costa del Sol can be reached within an hour by car, while Granada is 43 mi away.
- The folks are great. They were a source of information for every little thing and happily helped me transfer some luggage to another location. I loved the restaurants for it’s obvious community feeling and flavor.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Cafe / bar under hostel great for breakfast
- Clean, comfortable room with mountain views. Everything was perfect.
- Very friendly welcome at the hostal. We were pleasantly surprised by the twin room which was quite spacious and had a small balcony overlooking the town and across the Poqueira gorge. Great value.
- We choose capileira to do a few walks in Sierra Nevada mountains! Perfect cosy and clean hotel to do that.
Hostal Rural Atalaya
This rural guesthouse, in the southern foothills of the Sierra Nevada, offers free Wi-Fi, and overlooks the Poqueira Ravine. Some rooms have a private balcony with mountain views.Hostal Rural Atalaya is set in the village of Capileira, in the Sierra Nevada National Park. Behind the Atalaya are mainland Spain’s two highest peaks, Mulhacén and Veleta.All heated rooms at the family-run Hostal Rural Atalaya have a private bathroom, with a bathtub and bathroom amenities.The Atalaya tour desk can recommend nearby scenic routes, as well as local restaurants and bus times for visits to the coast, or Granada, both a one hour drive away. The ski slopes of Sierra Nevada are around a 2-hour drive away.
- The rooms were comfortable and well kept. The balcony was nice and has a great view. The hotel is in a great location to all the trails of the Sierra Nevada’s.
Easy walk to restaurants and shops. Only 1 restaurant open in the evening because it is not tourist season. Most shops closed at 2pm each day.
Rooms are clean, but basic – no TV and small but very clean bathroom.
- Good location that’s close to the bus stop and has pretty good wifi and good shower
- Capileira is a small town. This basic hotel is 1min away from the dropoff point of the bus. There’s a shop close by where you can purchase jamón serrano or queso de oveja or local honey to be enjoyed further in your room.
- very clean and comfortable with a fabulous setting and view. Lovely town surrounded by lots of walks
The charming Casa Jazmin is in the Órgiva district of the Alpujarra Mountains and offers a rooftop terrace with stunning views. The yard features a pool and fruit trees.The rooms at Casa Jazmin are individually decorated and enjoy views of the surrounding mountains. They come with a private bathroom, air conditioning and heating.Located between Sierra de Lujar and Sierra Nevada, Órgiva is just a 30-minute drive from the coastal resorts of Motril and Almuñécar. Popular activities in the area include hiking, cycling and skiing in the winter.
Very sweet, artistic, personal place at a very reasonable price. Extremely quiet, with an enjoyable garden where a simple breakfast is served and you can spend the hottest hours in the shade or in the pool. Rooms are beautiful, and everything is decorated with a personal touch that reveals a lot of care for the place and the guests. The hosts are helpful, kind, and thoughtful without being intrusive.
If you go, ask for the walk that leads you to the cemetery and a mountain peak above Orgiva. From there there’s a wonderful view of Las Alpujarras.
I would love to be back some time and definitely recommend this place without hesitations. It’s a perfect place to explore the Alpujarras and get much needed rest.
- The owner was real helpful. Its beautifully situated with nice garden/pool.
- Joelle and Rosa were very welcoming and gave us several tips for places to visit, etc. They prepared a lovely breakfast every morning, the highlight of which was delicious homemade cake – different every day! Our room was very good with a large rooftop balcony area, very nice to sit early morning or evening when there was some shade. Small pool to cool off in. Rosi and I would love to visit again.
- Eating breakfast in the garden patio – beautiful flowers and shrubs. Owner was delightful and extremely helpful.
- Staff were very friendly, view was amazing, bed very comfy and location excellent.
- Very sweet, artistic, personal place at a very reasonable price. Extremely quiet, with an enjoyable garden where a simple breakfast is served and you can spend the hottest hours in the shade or in the pool. Rooms are beautiful, and everything is decorated with a personal touch that reveals a lot of care for the place and the guests. The hosts are helpful, kind, and thoughtful without being intrusive.
Posada Alpujarra Sol
One of our top picks in Órgiva.Featuring free WiFi and shared barbecue facilities, Posada Alpujarra Sol is located in Órgiva. This guest house offers a shared lounge and terrace with views of the surrounding mountains.Each air-conditioned room in this property has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.This property offers a hot tub available to all guests, and there is a massage service available under request.You can find a restaurant and grocery shop within a 10-minute walk of Posada Alpujarra Sol. Costa Tropical is 25 mi away.
- Clean, quiet, very well equipped kitchen and another one up on the terrace, the hot tub on the terrace is a nice change from the typical swimming pool. Lucy was excellent with a descriptiion of everything and was also available by phone if necessary.
- Directly fell in love for the roof terrace with the bar and jacuzzi. Amazing hospitality from the owner!
Hostess was very friendly and gave us good information about the facilities etc on arrival.
Enjoyed being able to use stove fridge jacuzzi and dining facilities.
- We loved it here. Helpful and friendly staff, great location. We were in town for a wedding, but would come and stay here for a holiday next time.
- Great location in the middle of Orgiva. If the weather is lovely there is a really nice area on the roof which we weren’t able to use.
Viña y Rosales
Viña y Rosales is located in the charming mountain village of Mairena, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It has a lush garden with panoramic views of the Alpujarra Valley.The property offers 4 twin/double rooms with private bathrooms, and access to a shared living room with free Wi-Fi.The property has a library, where you can find a range of books as well as plenty of information about the local culture and natural surroundings. Outdoors there are terraces with sitting areas, including a covered terrace with a fireplace. Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside, as well as skiing in the winter months.You can drive to Almería and the coast in around an hour from Viña y Rosales. The amazing city of Granada, with the spectacular Alhambra Palace, is 1.5 hour’s drive away.
- Fantastic host,lovely area. Delicious breakfast! Go here to relax ,walk and enjoy nature.
Beautiful old place lovingly restored in a small town in a peaceful mountain setting.
Fantastic hosts Marjet and Raul made us feel so welcome we wished we could have stayed longer than one night.
Marjet also cooked us a delicious dinner which we enjoyed with local wine, and the breakfast was lovely too.
I would love to come back to Vina y Rosales, great place to do some hiking or just sit and enjoy the mountain air.
- Owners were great hosts . Excellent food and wine with local ingredients.
- Wifi not available – sporadic I believe but we never were lucky
Magical place with lovely lovely friendly owners. Incredible view and ambiance. The house and rooms were huge and lovely and the dinner at the house cooked by the owner was fantastic! Better than the nearby restaurant.
We loved it!
Top Guest Houses In Busquístar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Busquístar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Busquístar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Busquístar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!