10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Burujón Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Burujón Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Burujón Castilla-la Mancha:
Offering spacious rooms, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hostal Concepción is located in La Mata at the foot of Arcolla hill. It is located between Toledo and Talavera de la Reina.This guest house offers single and double rooms with heating and air conditioning. All rooms include a private bathroom with bath or shower, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The restaurants serves traditional cuisine and offers both à la carte and set menu options. The property also offers a terrace, free private parking and tourist information. There is a shop 350 feet away.Hostal Concepción is a 50-minute drive from Madrid, and Toledo is 30 minutes away. Talavera de la Reina is 25 mi from the guest house.
- El exquisito trato de sus propietarios, amabilidad y atención. Así da gusto.
- Personal muy amable y atento, habitación muy limpia y comoda
- Pitkän ajomatkan jälkeen nukuimme erinomaisesti. Erityistä kiitosta annan siitä, että koirat pääsivät huoneeseen. Tulen käyttämään majoituspalveluja jatkossakin Talevera de la Reinan koiranäyttelyjen ohessa. Suuri kiitos!
- son muy amables.Y estuve muy bien con mi perro.Me han atendido muy correctos.Y todo limpio y acogedor.
Lo mejor fue la comida, un menú espectacular y un personal majisimo.
La cama y la almohadas muy cómodas y un chino al lado.
YIT Puerta Bisagra
One of our best sellers in Toledo! This guest house with free Wi-Fi is built around a typical Toledan courtyard. It has an excellent setting in the historic center of Toledo, by the Puerta de Bisagra.Hostal Puerta Bisagra has a cafe with glass floors and a skylight. It is a bright space with lots of natural light.All rooms have a private bathroom, TV, heating and air conditioning. They each have a unique, exclusive design.24-hour reception is available at the Hostal Puerta Bisagra. Buffet breakfast is served in the morning.
- Beds were excellent. Room size was reasonable for a Spanish hotel. Location was very convenient and reasonably quiet. Temperature of the room was well controlled. Shower was good. No tub.
- Cozy, good value for money. Very comfortable bed. Nice decor
- It was easy to reach this hotel from the train station. It was also just outside of the city center. The lobby was also very nice. The airconditioner worked very well.
The staff was amazing and helpful!
Definitely recommend this hotel to everyone!
- A nice place to stay, fairly quiet,clean, nice affordable breakfast.
La Posada de Manolo
One of our top picks in Toledo.Located on a building from 1450, La Posada de Manolo is located in Toledo City Center, 350 feet from the Cathedral.This medieval building offers a very special décor, each floor represents one of the historic cultures from Toledo: Arabic, Jewish or Christian.Each air-conditioned and bright room has a décor inspired in medieval professions. Rooms are equipped with a TV, and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. La Posada de Manolo features free WiFi throughout the property.A continental breakfast is available at the property, ou will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Seminario is 1,000 feet from La Posada de Manolo, while Puerta del Sol Toledo is 1,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 mi from La Posada de Manolo.
- Everything… The location is great, with nice views to the Cathedral. In addition the rooms were very clean and the personnel very helpful.
- Location in old town, interesting old building, friendly helpful staff, lovely view of cathedral from breakfast room
- Friendly and welcoming place, location is amazing.
- Spotless. Friendly staff. Great location near Cathedral. Would highly recommend.
- The location was awesome. The hotel was charming.
Located next to Zocodover Square and the Arabic Market, Antidoto Rooms is set in the charming center of Toledo and 5 minutes’ walk from the Alcázar. This beautiful property offers unique, luxurious rooms set in a restored building dating from the 16th century.Centered round an interior courtyard and a glass atrium, the building maintains its exposed wooden beams and balustrades, curved roof tiles and French balconies. The original 8th-century walls and a Roman hydraulic system are also preserved.Each stylish room is decorated completely in white with minimalist finishes, such as wooden finishes and painted ceiling beams. They include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso coffee maker, air conditioning and flat-screen satellite TV. The bathroom has a rain-effect shower and chrome Grohe taps.You can find a range of cafés, tapas bars and restaurants in Zocodover Square and in the surrounding winding streets.Toledo Cathedral is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. Toledo Railway Station is less than 1.2 mi from the property and regular trains to central Madrid leave from here.
Location was fantastic. Very close to the Convention Center and to several touristic attractions.
Staff was very nice and accommodated us for an early check in.
- Location was close to main square, major attractions, restaurants, escalators to train station. Hop on Hop off bus great for overview of town and easy access to attractions. Amparo was awesome for check- in and breakfast. Booking.com shows they have twin beds and they do not. Amparo gave us another room (at no charge) for one night to account for not having twin beds and offered to bring a double bed for our second night. Modern rooms with very comfortable beds. Balconies brought in good light. Building was quaint mixture of old and new. Heater worked good.
- Hosts were terrific, especially in making sure that we were all comfortable in the rooms (needed separate beds, so they put us each in our own room at no extra cost). Room 10 with rooftop terrace was AMAZING!!
- The location was great. The staff was kind and responsive. The bed was very comfortable, and bigger than expected. It is a really cool property, although you’d never know from the outside.
The hotel was in an excellent position, two minutes walk from the main historic centre. The staff were very helpful, and provided excellent service. As my husband requires gluten free breakfasts, they provided these with no problems.
Our room was very large and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom facilities very good. The shower was excellent. There was plenty of storage facilities.
- Location was fantastic. Very close to the Convention Center and to several touristic attractions.
Oasis Backpackers’ Toledo
One of our best sellers in Toledo! This modern, stylish hostel is set in the winding streets of the historic center. It offers a sun terrace, a lively bar and rooms with free WiFi, 650 feet from Toledo Cathedral.Oasis Backpackers’ Toledo offers dormitories and private rooms. Dormitories come with bunk beds, free lockers and shared private bathrooms. Bed linen are provided although towels are available for a surcharge. Private rooms come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom, bed linen and towels are included.There is a shared kitchen next to the roof top terrace where guests can use the fridge, toaster, kettle and microwave.The property has a bar serving light snack and drinks and organizes outings to local bars and nightclubs. You can also enjoy the cozy shared lounge area and use the computers with free internet access.The Oasis is 1 minutes’ walk from Zocodover Square and 2 minutes’ walk from the Cristo de la Luz Mosque.Toledo Bus Station is 20 minutes’ walk away, while the Train Station is 1.2 mi away.
- Location was very central, as it was located in the historic old town. Hostel looked brand new and the design looked modern. Beds were very comfortable and the rooms have their own bathroom. The female dorm room that I was in had newly installed individual reading lights. Roof top common area has a beautiful view of Toledo. There are complementary beverages in the kitchen during breakfast time. Staff was very helpful, one of them gave me an extensive and detailed rundown of what to do in town.
- Oasis Backpackers’ has got the title of one of the best hostels with the strong reasons. Extra comfortable, hospitable, and nice. Outstanding terrace and services. Absolutely enjoyable stay. Thank you!
- The location was excellent in the center of old Toledo. The facility was excellent with a kitchen, roof top terrace, and private bath with a tub/shower combo. Our four women dorm room had a nice small balcony overlooking a main street. The blankets were warm and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was helpful ,& friendly.
I loved talking with the staff as if we were already friends. They completely fulfilled your unexpected needs with good will.
Loved to talk with such nice girl like Maria or the night shift guy from Venezuela.
Pepa, the cat.
The cleaning staff lady I don’t remember her name, sorry, so cheerful and funny she was.
- This is the best hostel I have ever been to. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Location is perfect. Very clean and comfortable rooms. And the rooftop common area is the best place ever. I can only recommend this place 🙂
Hostal Toledo is on the edge of Toledo’s historic city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This guest house offers good-value accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the guest house are simple and functional. All rooms have air conditioning and an private bathroom.Hostal Toledo has a bar and an internet corner. There is also a TV room, with comfortable sofas.Hostal Toledo is a 10-minute walk from the city center. The city is famous for its Jewish, Moorish and Christian buildings.The number 5 and 10 busses stop outside the property, and connect guests to Zocodover Square in 10 minutes. The hotel is just 2,650 feet from the bus station and 1.2 mi from the train station. Madrid is only 43 mi away, with good road and public transport links.Free parking is available in the streets nearby. The Puerta de Bisagra is 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Everything 😊 very friendly staff extremly clean comfy bed really good cup of coffee would stay again
- Lovely friendly staff, good breakfast and parking available on site. great spot to stay within easy walking distance of the amazing Toledo centrum.
- Excelent facilities, seemed like new! Very confortable
- The accommodation is easy to find, a bit out, on the outskirts of the old centre. It is fairly easy to find free street parking within a few metres of the hostal. The hostal and the rooms are kept quite clean. The beds are comfortable and the shower is decent enough. Wifi has good strength.
- It is a very clean room dor the price. Convenient enoguh from the center.
Located in Gálvez, this small guest house offers simple accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. It is 19 mi from Toledo and has free onsite parking.All rooms at Hostal Acuario have air conditioning and heating. Each includes a TV and sofa. The private bathroom has a bath tub or shower.Guests can enjoy characteristic Spanish food at Acuario’s bar-restaurant. Room service is also available.Staff can provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and horse riding. The Cabañeros National Park is 34 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Los Guerreros
One of our top picks in Toledo.Located just 1,150 feet from the ruins of the Roman Circus of Toledo, Hostal Los Guerreros guest house offers free WiFi. Madrid is 50 minutes’ drive away.The simple, air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Los Guerreros come with a private bathroom with a bath. They include a desk, wardrobe and TV.The guest house offers a tour desk where gets can get information of the area.Alcázar de Toledo palace is 0.6 mi away. Madrid Airport is an hour’s drive from the property. There is free parking at a location nearby.
- The hosts were cheerful and helpful, speaking no English and some French. Not letting language be a barrier, they offered directions, a map and advice about dining. They also kindly let us leave our bags for the day after we had checked out. The room was quite small, but clean. The place is across the street from a garden/roman ruin (restful place, but locks up at night), and is a short walk to the escalators that go up to the historical area. The hosts explained about two public bus routes as well, for those who want to rest their feet. Once I saw how difficult it was to drive/park in the historical part of the city, I was deeply glad that we chose this place instead. A small grocery shop is conveniently nearby, and not too much further away are several cafes and restaurants.
- Reliable lodging. You can take the city bus from the train station or bus station, but they don’t run often. Cab is about 5 euro. Good air conditioning. Outside city walls. Would stay there again.
- The lady at the reception is super kind, though she doesn’t speak English. She showed where a free parking is located (2 min ride from the hostel). Everything was clean.
- Good old fashioned budget hotel ran professionally and with a lot of passion. Our room was squeaky clean with very comfy beds, a/c, TV, and a safe. Upon arrival, the elder gentleman at the reception welcomed us like family and gave a lot of insider info about what to see and where to go in our limited time. Location was great, and the bar next door, frequented by locals, was fantastic (also for breakfast).
- Very nice quit place. Friedly staff but does not speak English. About 10 min walk to the stairs up to old City center. Free parking about 10 min walk, but you can drop off your staff and than park the car.
Hostal Santo Tomé
One of our top picks in Toledo.This guest house is located in Toledo’s beautiful Old Town, on the famous Santo Tomé Street. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Staff at reception can provide information about what Toledo has to offer. There is also a luggage storage service, as well as a laundry service.The Jewish Quarter and the El Greco Museum are both just 650 feet away from Hostal Santo Tomé. Toledo Cathedral is a 4-minute walk away, and you can walk to the Alcázar Fortress in just 8 minutes.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. We did use the offsite parking, which worked. Very central in Old Toledo which means it’s very tight getting in and out with a car. But we succeeded. Clean, good price.
- Great location on a pretty street close to everything. Friendly staff. who gave us a great recommendation for dinner. Room was very nice and property had an elevator
- Incredibly comfortable and firm bed. Friendly and helpful staff, fantastic location. Without a doubt I would stay here again for future weekend trips. Wifi worked perfectly.
- great location in the center of old town Toledo. Clean rooms, friendly staff.
A very nice room above a top class shop in a very nice part of the town.
Central location with restaurants and cafe’s close by. 5 mins walk to the cathedral.
Not the easiest place to find or park, I had a motorcycle so no problem. Toledo is a beautiful old walled city.
I had a lamb tapas evening meal with a couple of beers and a light breakfast in the cafe bar opposite, ideal.
Hostal Gavilanes II
Hostal Gavilanes offers air-conditioned rooms opposite Toledo Bullring. This guest house is 8-minutes’ walk from the Romain Circus of Toledo.Featuring a simple décor, rooms have central heating. All come with a wardrobe, safe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are also provided.Numerous bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets can be found within 10 minutes’ walk. Breakfast is available in the on-site bar at Hostal Gavilanes II.Hostal Gavilanes II is just 800 feet Tavera Museum and 7 minutes’ walk from the majestic Puerta de Bisagra. The Cathedral of Toledo is 0.6 mi away.
- Free parking, friendly staff. Close to centre and easy access from motorway
- Family run hotel. Good location and close to bus station. Helpful and kind hospitality. The free car park in front of the hotel is advantage.
- The hotel is organized by family, and most of them cannot speak English, but anyway they are very kind to me and comfortable. Furthermore we can park the car at the front of hotel with no extra charge. It was so convenient for me.
- Location and price were great. Staff were friendly and helpful despite language barrier.
- This was a great place, convenient, clean and friendly
Top Guest Houses In Burujón Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Burujón Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!