10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Burguillos de Toledo Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Burguillos de Toledo Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Burguillos de Toledo Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burguillos de Toledo Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burguillos de Toledo Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Burguillos de Toledo Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Burguillos de Toledo Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Burguillos De Toledo Castilla-la Mancha:
Set between Toledo Bus Station and Puerta de la Bisagra, Hostal Esperanza offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is a 10-minute walk from the city’s charming old town.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Esperanza has air conditioning. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the guest house. Zocodóver Square is a 15-minute walk away.Buses to Toledo Railway Station stop nearby. There are regular trains to Madrid, a 30-minute journey away.
- Nice room, nice bathroom, strong wifi and good aircon. Good value for money.
- the lady that booked us in told us about a lovely place around the corner that had breaks it was delious
- Fantastic setting. Very well decorated. Excellent host.
- Excellent location near the old city walls. Very friendly concierge, we had to ring on arrival and she came withing 5 minutes. No problem to leave our cat alone in the room whilst we walked to the old town to look around.
- Near bus station, relatively near with the train station. Nice zone, it’s not in center of the city but if you can come and go easily to and from hostal was ok for me. The room was pleasant and the staff gentle.
Offering rooms with private bathrooms, Hostal Alcazar is set in the Toledo’s beautiful old town and next to the Alcazar Palace.Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Alcazar has simple décor. There is also a TV, a desk and free toiletries in the bathroom.Restaurants, cafés and tapas bars can be found in the streets surrounding the guest house. Zocodóver Square is less than 5 minutes’ walk away.There are regular busses to Toledo Railway Station, 1.2 mi away. Central Madrid can be reached in 35 minutes by train. Guests receive a discount at the public car park located next to the property.
Staff is lovely and hard working (family-Run establishment).
Helpful with replacing missing tub stopper, extra cups of coffee. Good breakfast.
- Very friendly check-in staff. A/C worked great! Location was very good.
- Staff very helpful outlining times and places to visit. Rooms were a little dated, yet very clean and comfortable. Thank you,
- Everything was as expected, great service and perfect location after being there few times.
- Great location near The Alcazar and centre with discounted parking nearby. Very friendly welcome, decent sized rooms and comfy beds with cotton sheets.
- Staff is lovely and hard working (family-Run establishment).
Featuring air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hostal 82 is located in the historic town of Olías del Rey. Just 5 minutes’ drive from Toledo, it offers easy access to the A42 Motorway.Each bright, air-conditioned room at Hostal 82 has classic blue and yellow décor. All rooms have a TV, desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Puerta de Toledo Shopping Center is just 1,650 feet away. Toledo Railway Station, where there are regular trains to Madrid, is a 10-minute drive from the Hostal 82.
- Clean and comfortable. Just 10 minutes drive to Toledo
- Clean. Easy access from the highway. Quiet even if close to the highway. Good and cheap breakfast. Good place to stay for a night
- Although dated, the room was really clean. The value for money is great and you can buy a tasty traditional breakfast for 3-4 euros. The gentleman at the reception/bar was very nice.
Good air cond
Calm in spite of nearby speedway
- The hotel is more than a 2 stars ,the rooms are clean and very spacious.Great position, We were offered freebies at check in.
Set 20 minutes’ drive from Toledo, Hostal Café GutGreco offers free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV. The property has easy access to the N401 Highway connected to Ciudad Real.Fitted with wooden flooring, each heated room comes with single or double beds, wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries.There is a bar inside the property and you can find a range of restaurants and shops in a short walk.In Sonseca there are some very famous marzipan’s factories and winery. Tour desk at reception will provide more information where they can be found.
- El personal muy amable y atento. Limpieza impecable.
- Me encanto todo. Los que llevan el hostal se portaron maravillosamente con nosotros y estuvieron pendientes. El desayuno muy bueno, la habitacion muy limpia y tal cual aparece en las fotos. Calefacción en su punto y el baño excelente. Sin duda repetiría!
- La atención y amabilidad de los dueños de la hostal.
- La amabilidad de los gerentes del hostal y del bar.
- El personal encantador, tanto habitación como Cafetería. Croissant riquísimo y un detallazo el desayuno.
Hostal Infantes guest house is located 350 feet from Toledo Cathedral, and 1,150 feet from the Alcazar. It offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms, flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The Hostal Infantes is within a short walk of shops, bars and restaurants. The historic city center can easily be explored on foot from this central location.Guests can relax in the Infantes’ garden patio. There is also a tour desk, which can provide information about the area.
- Very nice people, excellent location, very clean, simple
- Central location, host tries to be helpful. Clean rooms.
This is a family-owned nice and small hotel. Unfortunately the family speaks no English… 🙂
But the room was nice and clean, and the localtion was simply amazing!! 200 meters from the Cathedral and a supermarket, with a nice pub just below the hotel. Great value for money!!
- Not in the center of town so not quite as crazy with tourists. More locals. Lovely patio in the center of the building. Excellent AC. New windows (helps keep room at stable temp and quiet). Owner reserved me a taxi for early morning pickup to train station (busses start at 0700). Elevator or stairs, only 3 stories. Very close to river, Cathedral, textile museum, Zocodover Plaza. Cafe/bar about 100 meters away (some ambient noise from that).
- Was a lovely hostel right in the heart of Toledo. On a hill so a bit of a hike as Toledo is, but I also had a car. Had to move the car into a paid parking parkhaus by 9am in the morning as the area is filled with residence parking spots only. Paid parking is not so overly expensive around 1.50€ ph.
La Posada de Manolo
One of our top picks in Toledo.Located on a building from 1450, La Posada de Manolo is located in Toledo City Center, 350 feet from the Cathedral.This medieval building offers a very special décor, each floor represents one of the historic cultures from Toledo: Arabic, Jewish or Christian.Each air-conditioned and bright room has a décor inspired in medieval professions. Rooms are equipped with a TV, and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. La Posada de Manolo features free WiFi throughout the property.A continental breakfast is available at the property, ou will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Seminario is 1,000 feet from La Posada de Manolo, while Puerta del Sol Toledo is 1,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 mi from La Posada de Manolo.
- Everything… The location is great, with nice views to the Cathedral. In addition the rooms were very clean and the personnel very helpful.
- Location in old town, interesting old building, friendly helpful staff, lovely view of cathedral from breakfast room
- Friendly and welcoming place, location is amazing.
- Spotless. Friendly staff. Great location near Cathedral. Would highly recommend.
- The location was awesome. The hotel was charming.
Hospederia Casa de Cisneros
Recently restored 16th century house, built on the site of an ancient 11th
Century Muslim Palace. Located in the center of Toledo historic quarter, near the Cathedral. It is on one of the main streets used by anyone wishing to fully visit the city.It has 10 rooms with private bathroom, air conditioning throughout the hotel, TV, telephone, and email service. We are equipped to be turned into a 4-star hotel but listed as a Hostel. There is a gift shop, in addition to the reception area and a sitting room with coffee service on the first floor.
- This was my favorite hotel of my whole 10-day trip. I wish I had stayed longer. The comfort is great (firm bed), price right, and the early architecture of the pre-1500 building is fantastic, with beams and all. The interior match the outside neighbourhood of the same period. Very “Harry Potter” if you want to think of it lightly. History and ambience abound, and you can even use your “wand” (cellphone) to connect to their wifi and connect to the 21st century.
- The history about the place, the location,the decoration,the quietly place,the cleaning ( everything was perfect)the terrace view is amazing!
- This location next to the Cathedral is central to much and easy to walk to many of the sites, artisans, and restaurants. The inexpensive price makes it look like a steal, but next time we’ll pay a bit more for anything more.
- We really enjoyed our stay here! The location was central, right next to the beautiful Toledo Cathedral. The room retained its historical charm. Other attractions, shopping and dining options were within walking distance. The hotel staff were incredibly nice and hospitable.
- The location is great, right beside the cathedral. Walking distance to everything in town. Nice breakfast for 8 euros. You can park less than 10 minutes walk away and for 15 euros a day (hitel coupon). You can drive up to the hotel to unload your luggage. Helpful staff.
Hostal Santo Tomé
One of our top picks in Toledo.This guest house is located in Toledo’s beautiful Old Town, on the famous Santo Tomé Street. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Staff at reception can provide information about what Toledo has to offer. There is also a luggage storage service, as well as a laundry service.The Jewish Quarter and the El Greco Museum are both just 650 feet away from Hostal Santo Tomé. Toledo Cathedral is a 4-minute walk away, and you can walk to the Alcázar Fortress in just 8 minutes.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. We did use the offsite parking, which worked. Very central in Old Toledo which means it’s very tight getting in and out with a car. But we succeeded. Clean, good price.
- Great location on a pretty street close to everything. Friendly staff. who gave us a great recommendation for dinner. Room was very nice and property had an elevator
- Incredibly comfortable and firm bed. Friendly and helpful staff, fantastic location. Without a doubt I would stay here again for future weekend trips. Wifi worked perfectly.
- great location in the center of old town Toledo. Clean rooms, friendly staff.
A very nice room above a top class shop in a very nice part of the town.
Central location with restaurants and cafe’s close by. 5 mins walk to the cathedral.
Not the easiest place to find or park, I had a motorcycle so no problem. Toledo is a beautiful old walled city.
I had a lamb tapas evening meal with a couple of beers and a light breakfast in the cafe bar opposite, ideal.
Located next to Zocodover Square and the Arabic Market, Antidoto Rooms is set in the charming center of Toledo and 5 minutes’ walk from the Alcázar. This beautiful property offers unique, luxurious rooms set in a restored building dating from the 16th century.Centered round an interior courtyard and a glass atrium, the building maintains its exposed wooden beams and balustrades, curved roof tiles and French balconies. The original 8th-century walls and a Roman hydraulic system are also preserved.Each stylish room is decorated completely in white with minimalist finishes, such as wooden finishes and painted ceiling beams. They include free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso coffee maker, air conditioning and flat-screen satellite TV. The bathroom has a rain-effect shower and chrome Grohe taps.You can find a range of cafés, tapas bars and restaurants in Zocodover Square and in the surrounding winding streets.Toledo Cathedral is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. Toledo Railway Station is less than 1.2 mi from the property and regular trains to central Madrid leave from here.
Location was fantastic. Very close to the Convention Center and to several touristic attractions.
Staff was very nice and accommodated us for an early check in.
- Location was close to main square, major attractions, restaurants, escalators to train station. Hop on Hop off bus great for overview of town and easy access to attractions. Amparo was awesome for check- in and breakfast. Booking.com shows they have twin beds and they do not. Amparo gave us another room (at no charge) for one night to account for not having twin beds and offered to bring a double bed for our second night. Modern rooms with very comfortable beds. Balconies brought in good light. Building was quaint mixture of old and new. Heater worked good.
- Hosts were terrific, especially in making sure that we were all comfortable in the rooms (needed separate beds, so they put us each in our own room at no extra cost). Room 10 with rooftop terrace was AMAZING!!
- The location was great. The staff was kind and responsive. The bed was very comfortable, and bigger than expected. It is a really cool property, although you’d never know from the outside.
The hotel was in an excellent position, two minutes walk from the main historic centre. The staff were very helpful, and provided excellent service. As my husband requires gluten free breakfasts, they provided these with no problems.
Our room was very large and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom facilities very good. The shower was excellent. There was plenty of storage facilities.
- Location was fantastic. Very close to the Convention Center and to several touristic attractions.
Oasis Backpackers’ Toledo
One of our best sellers in Toledo! This modern, stylish hostel is set in the winding streets of the historic center. It offers a sun terrace, a lively bar and rooms with free WiFi, 650 feet from Toledo Cathedral.Oasis Backpackers’ Toledo offers dormitories and private rooms. Dormitories come with bunk beds, free lockers and shared private bathrooms. Bed linen are provided although towels are available for a surcharge. Private rooms come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom, bed linen and towels are included.There is a shared kitchen next to the roof top terrace where guests can use the fridge, toaster, kettle and microwave.The property has a bar serving light snack and drinks and organizes outings to local bars and nightclubs. You can also enjoy the cozy shared lounge area and use the computers with free internet access.The Oasis is 1 minutes’ walk from Zocodover Square and 2 minutes’ walk from the Cristo de la Luz Mosque.Toledo Bus Station is 20 minutes’ walk away, while the Train Station is 1.2 mi away.
- Location was very central, as it was located in the historic old town. Hostel looked brand new and the design looked modern. Beds were very comfortable and the rooms have their own bathroom. The female dorm room that I was in had newly installed individual reading lights. Roof top common area has a beautiful view of Toledo. There are complementary beverages in the kitchen during breakfast time. Staff was very helpful, one of them gave me an extensive and detailed rundown of what to do in town.
- Oasis Backpackers’ has got the title of one of the best hostels with the strong reasons. Extra comfortable, hospitable, and nice. Outstanding terrace and services. Absolutely enjoyable stay. Thank you!
- The location was excellent in the center of old Toledo. The facility was excellent with a kitchen, roof top terrace, and private bath with a tub/shower combo. Our four women dorm room had a nice small balcony overlooking a main street. The blankets were warm and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was helpful ,& friendly.
I loved talking with the staff as if we were already friends. They completely fulfilled your unexpected needs with good will.
Loved to talk with such nice girl like Maria or the night shift guy from Venezuela.
Pepa, the cat.
The cleaning staff lady I don’t remember her name, sorry, so cheerful and funny she was.
- This is the best hostel I have ever been to. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Location is perfect. Very clean and comfortable rooms. And the rooftop common area is the best place ever. I can only recommend this place 🙂
Top Guest Houses In Burguillos De Toledo Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Burguillos de Toledo Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Burguillos de Toledo Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Burguillos de Toledo Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!